Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG MICHAEL FREAKED OUT AND MADE SOME CALLS TO GERMANY WATCH THIS CREDIT JONELL STAR.

+6
dontmakeitfactual
YveLoVesMJ
neverlandsfairy
beverleyflossy
EarthAngel90
shirley-grace
10 posters

Go down

OMG MICHAEL FREAKED OUT AND MADE SOME CALLS TO GERMANY WATCH THIS CREDIT JONELL STAR. Empty Re: OMG MICHAEL FREAKED OUT AND MADE SOME CALLS TO GERMANY WATCH THIS CREDIT JONELL STAR.

Post by shirley-grace Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:37 am

shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

OMG MICHAEL FREAKED OUT AND MADE SOME CALLS TO GERMANY WATCH THIS CREDIT JONELL STAR. Empty Re: OMG MICHAEL FREAKED OUT AND MADE SOME CALLS TO GERMANY WATCH THIS CREDIT JONELL STAR.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:50 am

shirley-grace wrote:

???????

Watc the video you'll understand

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:20 am

Obviously - He did that for a reason ... keep us watching out for anything !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:28 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:Obviously - He did that for a reason ... keep us watching out for anything !!!

????????

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:39 am

there is definately a difference in the size of the body guard you can plainly see it, hadnt noticed that before
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 am

o.o OMG IF I WAS A MAN, RIGHT NOW I´D ASK JONELL TO MARRY ME!!!O.O

So the video, maybe, perhaps, might have a tiny slightly possibility, to end being TRUE FOOTAGE? O.O affraid affraid

CAPTAIN HOOK:He´s Back!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:15 am

wow wow that video might actually be true! bounce
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 am

And she didn't mention the column, but to me that was one of the most obvious reasons to doubt the authenticity of RTL's claims. There's a column by the ambulance in the original video, I didn't see any in the 'making' of the video...
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:52 am

and someone comment on youtube :

if you see in the original video, the body guard raises his left hand as the van arives... where as in the making of the video the body guard raises is right hand

that is sooooooo right!!! Shocked
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 am

ANOTHER DISCREPENCY: The "coroner" van door:

When transferring "the body" from helicopter to van, the doors of the van are open at a right angle (straight back), they're not flat up against the van.

The van doors in the "leaked" vid in coroner parking garage, the door that's opened is open at a right angle to the van, meaning straight back.

The van door in the "damage control" vid, the door is open so that it's flat against the back of the van.

I also noticed, as DMIF above, about the pillar, or lack thereof, in the "damage control" vid.

Hugs to Jonell Star!!

:~ XOXOXOX MICHAEL, YOU'RE A GENIUS XOXOXOX ~:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 am

Now we just need to wait for "the sun come out" and make all the ice melt, and then we will perhaps face the miracle Of "The Second Coming of a King to defeat the almight DEATH!, on HIS BIG DAY!" affraid

First I need to say I never waited for Him to come back.But if he was performing to do a stunt, I never had doubts about him taking "some advantage" about the Second Coming on his behalf.No Im not saying He is Jesus or Metatron!But if he intents to really get back to us, for sure and its crystal clear, he got inspired on the Myth.

I really can see him on white vest clothes, floating hair, carrying a sword to kill the Media´s Evil beast, with giant lights breaking the down, a symphony on his back performing Vangellis, and him emerging before us flying as that trick of Criss Angel, above everyone...While we see dancers, dressed as angels!
lol! cheers king

My heart is not beating but jumping, and IF something happens on Friday, while the sun comes out and the ice gets melt...Bye bye girls ,see you in Heaven hehe lol! .I have a weak heart, and this will be so great emotion for this DIE HARD FAN! Cool

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 am

~Is it just me or~~In the original Video that we have seen of this "moment"~

~Didn't the Van Back-up towards the Door?~

~in this video in both of the scenes the van is driving FORWARDS moving TOWARDS the door~

confused Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:46 am

I LOVE Jonell's videos. They are so well put together and this is one of her best Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum