Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:15 am

Pls, check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZm1WtPLkaA
it looks explain many facts

- fight between TM and Michael in 2002
- invincible boycott
- pedophilia accusetions after Bashir's video ( i believe maybe bashir is envolved and was sony who did the accusetions of pedo)
- MJ speding money with processes and trying to recover the catalogue from the pledge
- Neverland going for auction;
- Tohme and Barrack show up; both showing a deep interest in Michael
- Nerverland is saved, Tohme controling Mike's life more and more
- Michael's debt with sony always showing interest on the catalogue
- an auction with Neverland items
- Michael saying that he didn't know about the 50 concerts
- Devastating audio of Jackson trying to get Tohme Tohme out of his life

they are always against michael, trying bankrupt his life and carrear, if you check the names of involved you will find a pretty connection between the names.

so, when tohme tohme into in michael life, Dileo and MJ began to suspect of tohme (a liar and also connected to docimenty forgery_check out the video)

than, MJ only can have his life back if he fake his death> so, they hire murray (that is not a doctor), the doctor ''kill''' michael, branca has the control of michael finances and michael can have his life back.

the why he used a fake in london maybe is explained in the AEG contract (check out video)

this is VERY possible.
joe and latoya are always saying: have more ppl behnd it. and rly have.

pls, if have a huge jermaine fan here, i would like to talk to you ... i need to understand some facts that can have connction with ''his death''.

thank you.
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by meleah3 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:58 am

Thank you so much for posting that youtube link. That was extremely insightful,
and very disturbing as well. That would certainly be justification to fake one's death.
avatar
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by ilprincipe on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:32 am

I watched it...it's credible...
Only one point I disagree....
The story with the "MEDIUM" is bs for me...IMO it's not really MJ who
talks with this person.
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 am

This is very hauntingly coming together - like a ending of good book w/ blackmail & devious decisions ... as I saw the Timeline of this ... I am not shocked - Tommy Motolla planned this mess 2 get back at Michael for leaving the company & leaving them high & dry .... He (Tommy) used Child Molestation & Foreclosure as his hugest retatalion weapon .... and Dr. Tohme Tohme came to me as a Scam Artist & Abuser & User ... This video is very informative & educational ... Thanxs for Posting this.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 am

Hell, yeah, and let's not forget that Bashir's brother (or was it a cousin -whatever) was Motolla's chauffeur...
avatar
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by beachgirl on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks for sharing
avatar
beachgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:29 pm

FREAKY.
Tohme seems like one intimidating and scary man. And the fact that there might be a whole conspiracy behind this just makes it worse.
I' m scared.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by PinkLizard on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 pm

For Michael to do some thing like this to his fans, his reasons HAD to be more than just needing a break from being in the public eye, or the 'egotistical' reason to stage biggest comeback etc. He may do both of those things but IMO his initial reason for all of this is to do with something else, something bigger than we can imagine. Please don't be scared HUNGRY, after all the research we have done we KNOW Michael is alive so he has been successful in the plan, now we just wait to see what happens next........
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:54 pm

I agree 100% with you PinkLizard
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by PinkLizard on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:56 pm

ishealive wrote:I agree 100% with you PinkLizard

I might show my husband your comment, I have NEVER been agreed with 100% before! lol!
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:03 pm

PinkLizard wrote:
ishealive wrote:I agree 100% with you PinkLizard

I might show my husband your comment, I have NEVER been agreed with 100% before! lol!


lol! I know the feeling...
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by PinkLizard on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:08 pm

lol! sending you some 'us women should stick together' love I love you
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Loree on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks for posting the link
avatar
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks for posting,
The video was insightful. It all started back in the eighties when MJ bought the Beatle Catalog. Damn! there's so much wickedness in the world. God help us all. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:55 pm

thank you very much guys!

share this video!

more more, my theory make sense to me.

american dont like ppl from islam, right? (im not generelazing).
if these guys from islam nation rly are from hell, and LAPD or FBI are chansing them to finally cage that gang, it explains WHY they are so 'blind' about MJ death, they are supporting MJ in his fake death.


Last edited by MJalive on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:57 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Hell, yeah, and let's not forget that Bashir's brother (or was it a cousin -whatever) was Motolla's chauffeur...

OMG, rly????
i was looking for a connection between them.

thanks i willl to search more about it.
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:10 pm

MJalive wrote:
dontmakeitfactual wrote:Hell, yeah, and let's not forget that Bashir's brother (or was it a cousin -whatever) was Motolla's chauffeur...

OMG, rly????
i was looking for a connection between them.

thanks i willl to search more about it.
Also, I heard that Uri Geller introduced Michael to Bashir.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

any connection between mottola and islam nation?? bahrain??

I read rumors about he had bought a house in Dubai but... rumors.

about jermaine and his ex-wives and ali gambler, any information is welcome Very Happy
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:06 pm

more informations and my theory is becoming more and more doing sence.

and the religion of Islam in particular, have a problem with Freemasonry
http://lnx.freemasons-freemasonry.com/test_poll.php

so, why lapd is 'blind'?
simple: freemansory!

i rly dont believe that MJ is Freemason, but have a connection of freemason behind it:

Jesse jackson (MJ friend)
Benjamin L. Hooks - NAACP
Medger Wiley Evers - NAACP
Thomas Bradley
- ((rip) LA mayor and declared November to be Michael Jackson Mounth ( you can read about this here ''Michael Jackson: the king of pop by Lisa D. Campbell'')
William Bratton - Chief Police (LAPD)
AND Conrad Murray



iS NOT impossible that Jesse Jackson asked a help to the freemason brotherhood to protect Michael. with exchange of favor or not, of course. Later, hey 'hired' murray (freemason also), how LAPD chief is freemason he is helping too (they are like it: help brotherhood or friends of members groups) ... and how i said: they have a problem with islam (ppl like tohme, barrack, Abdullah Al-Khalifa _ who are ppl that i believe are/were threatening Michael)

my friend's brother said that maybe i'm right about my theory (he is theologian)
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 pm

The arrest of Murray will NEVER happen. This is pathetic. WTH is the damn police doing? Nothing it seems.
And no DC signed hmm. As far as I know, you are NOT dead by law if the DC is not signed, or am I mistaken?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:25 pm

The arrest of Murray will NEVER happen

I know, if u saw my video, maybe u know that to me murray was hired to michael to do it: 'to kill' him and help michael fake his death. (he needed to do this if not i believe tohme or barrack kill him after the end of the tour_cause neverland/money)
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:32 pm

So , Dr. Murray was hired because He was a Freemason Member .. and Helped Michael Fake his "Death" to escape the clutches of Dr. Tohme Tohme & AEG & Sony & any other Fatcat and Many More I can't count at all .... this is what I think so far.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:39 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:So , Dr. Murray was hired because He was a Freemason Member .. and Helped Michael Fake his "Death" to escape the clutches of Dr. Tohme Tohme & AEG & Sony & any other Fatcat and Many More I can't count at all .... this is what I think so far.

i showed my video to deepak chopra ... he almost confirmed o_o
i mean, he have more than 80.000 followers if he spent his time to sent me a direct message on twitter (private message) is cause this video have sense.
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by DareMe on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:08 am

A lot of religions "have a problem with" Freemasons/Freemasonry.. Neutral
I really like the way you're thinking though, reading your first post and watching the Tohme video made me think.. I couldn't figure out fully how he fell into place with this all though, and his role.. though quite evidently an antagonist. My brain has been frying enough trying to muster all the information I've collected already and piecing it all together to make sense of it all.. I think you may be onto something here! Smile

DareMe
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:24 am

DareMe wrote:
A lot of religions "have a problem with" Freemasons/Freemasonry.. Neutral
I really like the way you're thinking though, reading your first post and watching the Tohme video made me think.. I couldn't figure out fully how he fell into place with this all though, and his role.. though quite evidently an antagonist. My brain has been frying enough trying to muster all the information I've collected already and piecing it all together to make sense of it all.. I think you may be onto something here! Smile

thanks.
well ppl talk a lot of freemason but it is all true? i dont think so.
freemason have problem with islamism and the Roman Catholic Church (who dont have it? Rolling Eyes ) ..only it.
another religons that have problems with freemason. freemason are good ppl Smile
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:00 am

I am sorry but I have brought up Masonory for the past few weeks when Chief Bratton mysteriously resigned. He was very high in the freemasonory order and was headed to UK to get some kind of award or something from Queen Elizabeth. Dr. Murray is a freemason too. Chief Bratton was the reason why the investigation was so botched up, Janet and LaToya able to take whatever they wanted from MJ's rental, MJ's home not having been sealed off until 3-4 days later. Not wanting to talk to witnesses with vital information etc. All of it was due to the Masonory connection. I have knowledge of masonory because my ex was a mason and I was a on the female side of the order as an Eastern Star. No one even considered anything Iwas saying. I was totally overlooked. It's okay though. I am glad you listened to Dare Me. I am not mad or anything. Just a little disappointed because I have been apart of this MJHD June thru Aug and came to this site shortly thereafter. Everyone have a great day. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by meleah3 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:06 am

MJalive, can you post your video here so we can see it, or on youtube?
avatar
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by meleah3 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 am

You know, if this is all true, then aren't we compromising MJ's safety by giving away details those who would seek to harm him could learn?
avatar
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by hungry on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:31 am

meleah3 wrote:You know, if this is all true, then aren't we compromising MJ's safety by giving away details those who would seek to harm him could learn?
I know, that's why we have to be SUPER SUPER careful
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:58 am

hungry wrote:
meleah3 wrote:You know, if this is all true, then
aren't we compromising MJ's safety by giving away details those who
would seek to harm him could learn?
I know, that's why we have to be SUPER SUPER careful

maybe they are investigating it, but are not proof enough... i dont know Rolling Eyes


meleah3 wrote:MJalive, can you post your video here so we can see it, or on youtube?

Wink Wink

avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

This Video proves so many things.

Poor Angel, Thome, can ROT in hell for all I care, after what he did to Mike.
This make so much sence for Michael to fake his own death. This is the only way, he could get back to control his life again, and thats why the DC has not been signed.
Like you can hear in that last conversation, this Jill had with Michael, he is talking clear, his words are clear, NOTHING indicates drug abuse.

Like I have said from the beginning, I dont belive for 1 sec, that Murray did something to Michael.

The thoght of Michael beeing in danger, breaks my heart.
If Dr.Thome could threat other people, I dont wanna think of what he could do to Michael Sad

Michael never wanted to do 50 shows, he only wanted to do 10. Nothing more. He is 51 years old, he has 3 children, he cant travel the world like that anymore. Noone at that age would be able to.

I hope Michael will get revenge over this Dr.Thome. Doc, you messed with the wrong man

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by meleah3 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Thanks MJAlive, for posting that. Yes, I did see it and didn't know it was yours. That's the best video I've
seen providing persuasive details on why MJ faked his own death. Very well done! cheers
avatar
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Lorrie on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Thank you very much, MJalive, for posting the link to that YouTube video. There's nothing new in it, but it sure is nice to have all of the most essential (in my opinion) details lined up in a row and presented in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.


PinkLizard wrote:For Michael to do some thing like this to his fans, his reasons HAD to be more than just needing a break from being in the public eye, or the 'egotistical' reason to stage biggest comeback etc. He may do both of those things but IMO his initial reason for all of this is to do with something else, something bigger than we can imagine.... we KNOW Michael is alive so he has been successful in the plan, now we just wait to see what happens next........
EXTREMELY well said, PinkLizard, and my opinion from the very beginning. I can't get behind any theory that doesn't take into account the most important fact, which is that Michael's life was in very real and very immediate danger before June 25.

meleah3 wrote:You know, if this is all true, then aren't we compromising MJ's safety by giving away details those who would seek to harm him could learn?
And that's precisely why I've pretty much stopped discussing ANY theories in any sort of detail, meleah3. I'm taking care to remain discrete, keep my personal opinions under wraps for the most part, and to only discuss Michael's "death" in general terms.

I think the circumstances of June 25 will become clear when it's time for them to become clear, and not a moment sooner. I'm in no rush at all to figure out or learn what happened, especially when the safety of Michael -- and possibly his children -- is at stake.
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Lorrie wrote:Thank you very much, MJalive, for posting the link to that YouTube video. There's nothing new in it, but it sure is nice to have all of the most essential (in my opinion) details lined up in a row and presented in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.


PinkLizard wrote:For Michael to do some thing like this to his fans, his reasons HAD to be more than just needing a break from being in the public eye, or the 'egotistical' reason to stage biggest comeback etc. He may do both of those things but IMO his initial reason for all of this is to do with something else, something bigger than we can imagine.... we KNOW Michael is alive so he has been successful in the plan, now we just wait to see what happens next........
EXTREMELY well said, PinkLizard, and my opinion from the very beginning. I can't get behind any theory that doesn't take into account the most important fact, which is that Michael's life was in very real and very immediate danger before June 25.

meleah3 wrote:You know, if this is all true, then aren't we compromising MJ's safety by giving away details those who would seek to harm him could learn?
And that's precisely why I've pretty much stopped discussing ANY theories in any sort of detail, meleah3. I'm taking care to remain discrete, keep my personal opinions under wraps for the most part, and to only discuss Michael's "death" in general terms.

I think the circumstances of June 25 will become clear when it's time for them to become clear, and not a moment sooner. I'm in no rush at all to figure out or learn what happened, especially when the safety of Michael -- and possibly his children -- is at stake.



No Michael wouldent do this to his fans, and im sure it broke his heart. I think we are beeing a little selfish here. Its about time, that Mike starts thinking about himself, for a change, and be selfish for once. I would love for him to be that.
Dont get me wrong, Im just saying, Michael deserves peace more than enyone I can think off. But you are right. He had to have VERY good reason for doing this. I know its not in his heart to do a thing like that to his fans, but I dont think he had any other choice this time. He was in way over his head Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:16 pm

you are welcome guys and thank you all hehe
yes, anything new, i just wanted a 'concret' reason to do it!
to fake his death.
that theory of movie is pretty cool blabla but, come on! we need real facts, based on just in pictures from liberian girl or in interviwes ''i would do like to be a director'' is too neverland to our real world, to fake death. (the pics make sense SURE, but not only it)

and if im right with that theory: the fans will to understand why he did it.
... and how we can see ... the real world is too hard to be just a movie Crying or Very sad
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:09 pm

ow i forgot Al Sharpton. he is freemason too.

does someone have his speech at the memorial??
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRtZ_T1qDNg

I got the link here ... check it out ... Part 7 of Michael's Fake Memorial ....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Do you think that MJ is a free mason? Some, on other sites, have suggested that he is a member.

Sweet1 wrote:I am sorry but I have brought up Masonory for the past few weeks when Chief Bratton mysteriously resigned. He was very high in the freemasonory order and was headed to UK to get some kind of award or something from Queen Elizabeth. Dr. Murray is a freemason too. Chief Bratton was the reason why the investigation was so botched up, Janet and LaToya able to take whatever they wanted from MJ's rental, MJ's home not having been sealed off until 3-4 days later. Not wanting to talk to witnesses with vital information etc. All of it was due to the Masonory connection. I have knowledge of masonory because my ex was a mason and I was a on the female side of the order as an Eastern Star. No one even considered anything Iwas saying. I was totally overlooked. It's okay though. I am glad you listened to Dare Me. I am not mad or anything. Just a little disappointed because I have been apart of this MJHD June thru Aug and came to this site shortly thereafter. Everyone have a great day. Keep the Faith!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:09 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Do you think that MJ is a free mason? Some, on
other sites, have suggested that he is a member.
[/quote]

no, i said that.
but, maybe freemason helped Michael
(michael have connection with members of NAACP that are freemason and with Sharpton and Jesse Jackson that are also;)


oh thank you, @EarthAngel90.
i will to study his speech LOL
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Sweet1 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 am

GirlSaturday,
To my knowledge there has never been any talk about MJ being a freemason. He did have connections within the freemasonory arena. MJ had friends in high places early in his career. Diana Ross taught him to how to make an image and market himself when he was a little boy. This was key in helping him befriend powerful ppl throughout his career. I strongly believe because of his connections with powerful ppl he was able to be helped by Freemasons in key positions within society in planning his escape. For example, The LAPD Chief. Honestly, have you ever seen such a botched up investigation of a high profile celebrity's death? None of this was done accidentally. It was all done purposefully. Now, I am not saying MJ talked to those key personnel but he knew ppl who could whisper in their ear so speak. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by mommy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:28 am

Sweet1 wrote:GirlSaturday,
To my knowledge there has never been any talk about MJ being a freemason. He did have connections within the freemasonory arena. MJ had friends in high places early in his career. Diana Ross taught him to how to make an image and market himself when he was a little boy. This was key in helping him befriend powerful ppl throughout his career. I strongly believe because of his connections with powerful ppl he was able to be helped by Freemasons in key positions within society in planning his escape. For example, The LAPD Chief. Honestly, have you ever seen such a botched up investigation of a high profile celebrity's death? None of this was done accidentally. It was all done purposefully. Now, I am not saying MJ talked to those key personnel but he knew ppl who could whisper in their ear so speak. Keep the Faith!

Thank you alien
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:31 pm

remember when i said that sharptom is freemason and according to what I think about, Sharrptom is one of the ppl who are helping michael ... yesterday, was him who twitter ''MICHAEL JACKSON HAS BEENb LAID TO REST''.

come on!, you are in a burial and still have time to twitter??? it sounds like a: ''thats the proof: he was buried.''

Suspect

My theory still make sense (more and more):

Dr. Tohme Tohme, had once filed for bankruptcy himself.

Jermaine is always the one trying to get the J5 back together.

Uri Geller indroduced Bashir to Michael.

According to Dunlap,Santa Barbara DA Tom Sneddon’s sole motive for pursuingthe child molestation case is to get his hands on Jackson’s Neverland estate. “Neverland is a valuable asset—notonly the land itself, but the mineral rights,” Dunlap tellsRadar.
hmmm I'm right, maybe XD

more here http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2005/06/neverlands-crude-secret.php

and if you look for interviews from 2005/2006 u will found more inofrmations about DunlapxSneddon.

and

Jackson claimed that the main conspirators were Sony Records; its
former president, Tommy Mottola; and Santa Barbara County district
attorney Tom Sneddon, the prosecutor, who also investigated Jackson in
1993. The catalogue is held jointly by Jackson and Sony, and Jackson's
share is mortgaged for more than $200 million. If Jackson defaults,
Sony has first chance to buy his half as early as this coming December.

(Vanity Fair, July 2005)
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:39 pm

MJalive,
I like your theory. You'd be surprised who are freemasons in our society in high power positions. I knew Al Sharpton was one already. I don't care for him though. It's something about him that seems a little off to me. MJ was fully aware of the ppl around him and what they were trying to do to him. I believe that is part of the reason he hoaxed his death. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Sweet1 wrote:MJalive,
I like your theory. You'd be surprised who are freemasons in our society in high power positions. I knew Al Sharpton was one already. I don't care for him though. It's something about him that seems a little off to me. MJ was fully aware of the ppl around him and what they were trying to do to him. I believe that is part of the reason he hoaxed his death. Keep the Faith!

thank you Smile

jesse jackson wasnt there, was??
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by mjthelegendlives on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 pm

MJalive..this makes total sense...I truly like your theory. Always believed that if MJ left, it was about something greater than a comeback...thanks for sharing.
avatar
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:51 pm

OMG!
read this:

According to records from ancestry.com Dr Tohme Ramez Tohme (d.o.b. 1949) married Janet Phillips (d.o.b. 1953) on 29th January 1972 in Sacremento, California. The pair subsequently divorced in May 1976 in Sacremento, California.

Janet Philips is indeed Randy Phillips’s sister!!!!!

bounce
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:54 pm

No, I don't believe Jessie was there. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Sweet1 wrote:No, I don't believe Jessie was there. Keep the Faith!

i don believe too..but i saw ortega...he was HAPPY!

ortega, we want more peter pan quotes hahaha

god, i think he hates me cause it XD
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by MJfan777 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 am

Maybe this is not new, but in 2006, Michael Jackson met Murray when the doctor treated one of Jackson's children in Las Vegas.

Filed for bankruptcy in 2002 while living in California. (MAYBE cause it, murray accepted 'help' michael)

i also read that Murray was James Brown doctor ...

many gacts happened at las vegas... i think its a good place to start look for michael LOL
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by HeavyHearts on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:36 am

DareMe wrote:
A lot of religions "have a problem with" Freemasons/Freemasonry.. Neutral
I really like the way you're thinking though, reading your first post and watching the Tohme video made me think.. I couldn't figure out fully how he fell into place with this all though, and his role.. though quite evidently an antagonist. My brain has been frying enough trying to muster all the information I've collected already and piecing it all together to make sense of it all.. I think you may be onto something here! Smile

LOL I like your sig. I can just imagine MJ laughing at all the funny .gif's getting around of him
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy: AEG + SONY X MJ (real facts)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum