New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by missyoumuch on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:52 pm

glad you are all friends again *hugs to you all*
avatar
missyoumuch
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : united kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:53 pm



And now we can focus us again on why we are here!
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Kuki on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:24 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:Unfortunatly I was one of the people who was really TOLD that Leachim was Michael. And I believed them for a while!! Thank god my good friend Kuki was keeping me down to earth, and I stepped out of it.

According to the people who were behind this, it was all about LOVE & FRIENDSHIP.
But it's nothing else but LYING, BETRAYING, FOOLING, THREATENING etc.
Nice friendship, huh......

Get a life!!!!

You are welcome....
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Kuki wrote:
MJJ1982 wrote:Unfortunatly I was one of the people who was really TOLD that Leachim was Michael. And I believed them for a while!! Thank god my good friend Kuki was keeping me down to earth, and I stepped out of it.

According to the people who were behind this, it was all about LOVE & FRIENDSHIP.
But it's nothing else but LYING, BETRAYING, FOOLING, THREATENING etc.
Nice friendship, huh......

Get a life!!!!

You are welcome....

That's what friends are for Wink
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:59 pm

If you faked your death, why the heck would you be on websites giving it away? And all these people who say they have seen Michael might as well call him stupid. Anyone with common since wouldn't be wandering the streets while everyone else thinks they are dead. Maybe this guy is Michael, but I very seriously doubt it.
avatar
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:06 pm

He's really not Michael, he doesn't even exist.

They kinda confessed it.

And, there were many fights, threatenings etc in the chat, do you think Michael would like that?

I will not tell my whole experience with them again, it's up to each individual to believe what he/she wants to believe.

I know that the people behind Leachim are sick and need help, too many people got hurt by them. (that goes for the people who believe Leachim was a real and nice person, they are now sad because he 'left', and it also goes for the people like me who were told that he is Michael)

That's all for me about Leachim, chapter closed for me Wink
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Gema on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm

I am very upset about all this Sad because I know now that some people were hurt by that hyves profile and I understand why.

Is very low to play with people´s emotional vulnerability.
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Gema wrote:I am very upset about all this Sad because I know now that some people were hurt by that hyves profile and I understand why.

Is very low to play with people´s emotional vulnerability.

You're right, but just look at it like this: We can be happy that the truth came out, so they won't hurt people anymore!
Please don't be sad, they are not worth it...
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Kuki on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 am

I totally agree!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:15 am

Gema sweetie... please don't be sad.
It's not worth it. Let's just all be glad the truth came out and that we don't have to spent our precious time on that faker again.
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by CynthiaM50 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Hello All,
Just joined tonight. I belong to Hyves.nl.
I do not believe he is Michael. He doesn't want ppl to think he is.At first,I thought he was trying to convince ppl he was,but he is very determined to tell ppl he's not. The thing that first got me thinking he was trying to convince ppl he was Michael,was that he kept posting photos of Michael,his stage clothing,and writing poetry a lot like Michael would,but the English and grammar wasn't as clear and deliberate as Michael would write.Michael was very particular about his work,and would never put anything out that was incorrect or unfinished. Remember that about him when you think you have found him.Pay close attention to these things,and you will know either way.
And,Leachim has deleted his Hyves account for being called out for trying to pretend to be Michael.So that's that for now,I guess.
avatar
CynthiaM50
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Kuki on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 am

@CynthiaM50: lea admitted to people that "he" is in fact a "she" and they made it all up!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 am

CynthiaM50 wrote:Hello All,
Just joined tonight. I belong to Hyves.nl.
I do not believe he is Michael. He doesn't want ppl to think he is.At first,I thought he was trying to convince ppl he was,but he is very determined to tell ppl he's not. The thing that first got me thinking he was trying to convince ppl he was Michael,was that he kept posting photos of Michael,his stage clothing,and writing poetry a lot like Michael would,but the English and grammar wasn't as clear and deliberate as Michael would write.Michael was very particular about his work,and would never put anything out that was incorrect or unfinished. Remember that about him when you think you have found him.Pay close attention to these things,and you will know either way.
And,Leachim has deleted his Hyves account for being called out for trying to pretend to be Michael.So that's that for now,I guess.

BS, don't tell me who Leachim is....
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
Gema wrote:I am very upset about all this Sad because I know now that some people were hurt by that hyves profile and I understand why.

Is very low to play with people´s emotional vulnerability.

You're right, but just look at it like this: We can be happy that the truth came out, so they won't hurt people anymore!
Please don't be sad, they are not worth it...

Thanks hun! I am not sad
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:04 pm

*At GEMA´S signature*

YES I DOOOOOOOOOO bounce

lol!

Sorry off*topic
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:26 pm

I´ve heard some bad things about this leachim, and I´m glad to hear he deleted his account.
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Gema on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:*At GEMA´S signature*

YES I DOOOOOOOOOO bounce

lol!

Sorry off*topic

he he, I knew it would lift the reader up!!

I am not so wise in photoshop

Sooooo, one accepted! how many more? lol
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum