New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by miss j on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:I like his poems he seems to be a very down the earth man

Seconded. And even if the guy isn't MJ, he's awesomely sweet. :/ Don't judge those you don't know, guys...

i second too....MJ wasn't the only beautiful man with a beautiful soul in this world. there must be other men with beautiful soul like him that we never know who. since MJ was the most recognized beautiful soul, so, we only see him.
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Kuki on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 am

avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Kuki on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:59 am

And finally this is said on the hyves of some people who are involved:

What's your point here? We all roleplay! That's what it was point of the hyves. Everyone knew that.

and

Lol sas, ever heard of roleplaying?

Here is your proof that there are in fact people online who messes with peoples mind! That is so wrong!!!!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:37 am

I didn't come here for a very long time... But now I think it's time to post something... Wink
I will no longer be silent, for he had me fooled too for a little while... (Thank God I'm a down to earth person!)

Leachim DID claime he was Michael!! I don't think he told everyone in the chatroom, but some
he 'trusted' were honored with 'the truth' .
Day after day he talked about his children, his security, about how he was this new person now and that MJ no longer excists. Today I found out that some of the people in that chatroom knew he wasn't really MJ, but that they were just fooling people. They even told me and some other they had him on MSN and that they saw him through webcam... I also found out todat that Leachim is in fact... a woman

I believe this Leachim person deleted his/her profile because people were getting too close to the truth and he/she no longer knew how to hold his/her act up.
It is really pathatic and I guess some people in that chatroom must be really hurt right now.

Don't focus on Leachim anymore, really, it's not worth it! It's all fake, fake, fake!!!
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Gema on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:54 am

Minyaweth wrote:I didn't come here for a very long time... But now I think it's time to post something... Wink
I will no longer be silent, for he had me fooled too for a little while... (Thank God I'm a down to earth person!)

Leachim DID claime he was Michael!! I don't think he told everyone in the chatroom, but some
he 'trusted' were honored with 'the truth' .
Day after day he talked about his children, his security, about how he was this new person now and that MJ no longer excists. Today I found out that some of the people in that chatroom knew he wasn't really MJ, but that they were just fooling people. They even told me and some other they had him on MSN and that they saw him through webcam... I also found out todat that Leachim is in fact... a woman

I believe this Leachim person deleted his/her profile because people were getting too close to the truth and he/she no longer knew how to hold his/her act up.
It is really pathatic and I guess some people in that chatroom must be really hurt right now.

Don't focus on Leachim anymore, really, it's not worth it! It's all fake, fake, fake!!!

I can´t believe he said that Specially because his quotes were obviously taken from other authors. If I am not mistaken, one quote was from a Tallin author.

I remember once getting in the chat, only 5 people were allowed, and he wrote very soft. I was sure he was not MJ, but he was kind. At one point I thought he was a priest and at times I thought was a woman because of the kind words. In the chat was the only time I was not ignored for obvious reasons, but my pm´s has always been, and I only sent 3.

I am of the opinion that we all like to read kind words and messages, those words are a great placebo when one feel down. However, is up to us, the readers, to be little sarcastic and take it all with a pinch of salt.

Going on my memory and supositions back in July, I can say that I recognized "Leachim´s" way of writing from another chat and I also remember that I had some harsh encounters with that chatter (I keep the name for me) mainly for the same reason "being ambiguous about MJ identity". I also remember some other chatters reactions towards me and one chatter happened to be another one who ignores all my questions, and claims to chat with MJ as well ( and is not Sam, I always found Sam to be kind btw).

I know some women felt in love with Leachim but I also know that he made clear to them that they should stay in their relations and forget about him.

I am of the opinion that everything in life is paid back, and as a boomerang you will received 100 times worst or better whatever you send out.

Let´s hope for every bodys sake that the initial and following intentions were pure and based really in love and support for the ones who most needed, on the contrary, I can see a very bad wave spinning back and with a huge collateral damage.
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Unfortunatly I was one of the people who was really TOLD that Leachim was Michael. And I believed them for a while!! Thank god my good friend Kuki was keeping me down to earth, and I stepped out of it.

According to the people who were behind this, it was all about LOVE & FRIENDSHIP.
But it's nothing else but LYING, BETRAYING, FOOLING, THREATENING etc.
Nice friendship, huh......

Get a life!!!!
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Gema on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Who told you that??
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 pm

I'm sorry Gema, what do you mean by who told you that?
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Gema, not to be disrespectfull, but I don't think MJJ1982 nor me will mention names here. We have witnesessed this ourselfs. They were/are only out to hurt people, and if they get the change they will threaten you.
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Gema on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:09 pm

I wanted to know the nick names of who told you that, that Leachim was MJ.

I understand if you don´t want to make it public. I should have ask you privately and you have your right not to answer. Sorry if I have been harsh. Was not my intention.
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:15 pm

I will only tell you that they were the most important persons there.
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

You're not hars sweetie. Sorry if my comment offended you in any way.
We just still have to be carefull, because we don't know who is
watching here, because there are some really messed up people involved.
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:18 pm

You're right Minya... And I don't want to be stalked again...

Because that's what they do too, stalking people....
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Gema on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Minyaweth wrote:You're not hars sweetie. Sorry if my comment offended you in any way.
We just still have to be carefull, because we don't know who is
watching here, because there are some really messed up people involved.

No hun, on the contrary, I thought my comment offended you both.

I am just surprised of all of this
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Well... I knew for some time some things didn't act up...
And I just knew Leachim wasn't MJ so I'm not surprised at all.
It's in the extent of them wanting and trying to hurt people that surprises me, and scares me a little to be honest. Because they mean buisnes!
Just please everyone, don't get involved with them (anymore) ...
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Don't be afraid, because he/she (whatever) left already Wink
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Yes, I know... but the others are still there... Wink
And we don't know who is reading here... That's all I meant.
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:40 pm

To be honest... I don't care who's reading here
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:46 pm

everybody was so wrong about Leachim from the beginning I had him on hyves he told the truth that he was not Michael but that he lived in the spirit of Michael and loved him very much and was just a big fan,there were just some people who kept stalking him by being nasty to him and saying he was pretending to be Michael when the truth is he never did,people just see what they wanna see.

now he has removed his hyves and a few of us are really sad about this because we lost a really great and kind loving friend,anyone who want to badmouth leachim I suggest you get to know the real story first,it wasent Leachim behind all these things just some very strange people who wanted to make his life miserable.
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:49 pm

mir26 wrote:everybody was so wrong about Leachim from the beginning I had him on hyves he told the truth that he was not Michael but that he lived in the spirit of Michael and loved him very much and was just a big fan,there were just some people who kept stalking him by being nasty to him and saying he was pretending to be Michael when the truth is he never did,people just see what they wanna see.

now he has removed his hyves and a few of us are really sad about this because we lost a really great and kind loving friend,anyone who want to badmouth leachim I suggest you get to know the real story first,it wasent Leachim behind all these things just some very strange people who wanted to make his life miserable.


That's what I mean.. They really 'brainwash' people.
Leachim told some persons he was Michael. And people who were standing next to him told me he was Michael.
He's no real person, he does not exist.
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:56 pm

@Mir26: I never stalked Leachim nor did I make his life miserable: he still told me he was Michael!!! And so did some others as well.
He even told us 'we' were gonna meet some day and he was gonna pick us all up in his private jet (Hahahahahahaha...)
Now, I don't mean to be rude, but it is because of people like you he (or should I say - THEY) pulled this of for so long! Believing him and defending him... They were 'brainwashing' people...


Last edited by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by infinitylady on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:56 pm

WOW!!!

This is really messed up. Yeah, he did remove his profile. He said he was going to do it.
The guy was cool though. That is all I can say on it.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Oh, and I know the whole story because I was there from the beginning...


Last edited by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:59 pm

I think we (minya and I) know what they were doing, we were there from the beginning.

And please, stop saying that he's a nice guy etc, he does NOT exist!
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:00 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
mir26 wrote:everybody was so wrong about Leachim from the beginning I had him on hyves he told the truth that he was not Michael but that he lived in the spirit of Michael and loved him very much and was just a big fan,there were just some people who kept stalking him by being nasty to him and saying he was pretending to be Michael when the truth is he never did,people just see what they wanna see.

now he has removed his hyves and a few of us are really sad about this because we lost a really great and kind loving friend,anyone who want to badmouth leachim I suggest you get to know the real story first,it wasent Leachim behind all these things just some very strange people who wanted to make his life miserable.


That's what I mean.. They really 'brainwash' people.
Leachim told some persons he was Michael. And people who were standing next to him told me he was Michael.
He's no real person, he does not exist.



you know I dont really care who or what he is,to me he was afriend who was there for me if I needed him,and now he is gone because some people willl do anything to hurt someone,it should be about love but this world and the people seem to get meaner every single day,to me he was a sweet friend and thats how i will remember him.(no offense ofcourse I dont mean it that way I just like giving people the benefit of the doubt even if i burn myself doing it )
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Minyaweth wrote:@Mir26: I never stalked Leachim nor did I make his life miserable: he still told me he was Michael!!! And so did some others as well.
He even told us 'we' were gonna meet some day and he was gonna pick us all up in his private jet (Hahahahahahaha...)
Now, I don't mean to be rude, but it is because of people like you he (or should I say - THEY) pulled this of for so long! Believing him and defending him... They were 'brainwashing' people...

excuse me I never said he told me he was MJ to me he always was a very nice friend period and thats how I will remember him and thats my right,I am sad to see him leave,I have never had a chat with him because I dont have the time for it to busy with live,so dont tell me Its because of people like me that he could act that way I have better things to do then be on hyves all day long,you seem to know more about him then me,so yes you offend me like speaking to me like I am some kind of alien,people like you wow think before you speak,I am 32 years old not some girl from highscool who believes everything.
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by infinitylady on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 pm

MJJJ,

Well, if it offended you, sorry. Whether he did exist or didn't. I have moved on with it now.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 pm

mir26 wrote:
Minyaweth wrote:@Mir26: I never stalked Leachim nor did I make his life miserable: he still told me he was Michael!!! And so did some others as well.
He even told us 'we' were gonna meet some day and he was gonna pick us all up in his private jet (Hahahahahahaha...)
Now, I don't mean to be rude, but it is because of people like you he (or should I say - THEY) pulled this of for so long! Believing him and defending him... They were 'brainwashing' people...

excuse me I never said he told me he was MJ to me he always was a very nice friend period and thats how I will remember him and thats my right,I am sad to see him leave,I have never had a chat with him because I dont have the time for it to busy with live,so dont tell me Its because of people like me that he could act that way I have better things to do then be on hyves all day long,you seem to know more about him then me,so yes you offend me like speaking to me like I am some kind of alien,people like you wow think before you speak,I am 32 years old not some girl from highscool who believes everything.

Oh Geez...I won't even bother to reply with a whole message... This just is....
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:13 pm

I don't feel offended, but people, just open your eyes.

Leachim is BS, he doesn't exist.

We were some of his closest friends, and they made us believe that Michael wanted to meet us...


Please, don't feel sad about his leaving, because he's no real person. They were just fooling people, it was all about role playing.
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:14 pm

mir26 wrote:
Minyaweth wrote:@Mir26: I never stalked Leachim nor did I make his life miserable: he still told me he was Michael!!! And so did some others as well.
He even told us 'we' were gonna meet some day and he was gonna pick us all up in his private jet (Hahahahahahaha...)
Now, I don't mean to be rude, but it is because of people like you he (or should I say - THEY) pulled this of for so long! Believing him and defending him... They were 'brainwashing' people...

excuse me I never said he told me he was MJ to me he always was a very nice friend period and thats how I will remember him and thats my right,I am sad to see him leave,I have never had a chat with him because I dont have the time for it to busy with live,so dont tell me Its because of people like me that he could act that way I have better things to do then be on hyves all day long,you seem to know more about him then me,so yes you offend me like speaking to me like I am some kind of alien,people like you wow think before you speak,I am 32 years old not some girl from highscool who believes everything.

You've never been in the chat, right?
We were every night in there. So who knows what was going on?
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by missyoumuch on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:15 pm

can we just cool of on the leachim topic its getting a little heated here
avatar
missyoumuch
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : united kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:17 pm

That's probably a good idea missyoumuch... I've spent too much time on that faker already....
Sorry Mir26 if I offended you.


Last edited by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 pm

It just makes me sad that there are still people who believe in him, that he's a real person.

They made me and my friend very sad, and I want people to open their eyes, that's all.
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Minyaweth wrote:
mir26 wrote:
Minyaweth wrote:@Mir26: I never stalked Leachim nor did I make his life miserable: he still told me he was Michael!!! And so did some others as well.
He even told us 'we' were gonna meet some day and he was gonna pick us all up in his private jet (Hahahahahahaha...)
Now, I don't mean to be rude, but it is because of people like you he (or should I say - THEY) pulled this of for so long! Believing him and defending him... They were 'brainwashing' people...

excuse me I never said he told me he was MJ to me he always was a very nice friend period and thats how I will remember him and thats my right,I am sad to see him leave,I have never had a chat with him because I dont have the time for it to busy with live,so dont tell me Its because of people like me that he could act that way I have better things to do then be on hyves all day long,you seem to know more about him then me,so yes you offend me like speaking to me like I am some kind of alien,people like you wow think before you speak,I am 32 years old not some girl from highscool who believes everything.

Oh Geez...I won't even bother to reply with a whole message... This just is....


removed by myself I am having a bad day and taking it out right now,when I should do that one someone else but I am weak dont wanna hurt anyone,so sorry I am keeping out of this


Last edited by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:It just makes me sad that there are still people who believe in him, that he's a real person.

They made me and my friend very sad, and I want people to open their eyes, that's all.


hey MJJ I am sorry you are sad but you know there will always be people like that.I am just saying he never did that to me he was just being a friend,of course I dont know who is behind the screen and if he was a player then I am sorry that you got hurt,they should shoot people like that,so sick of people who are trying to hurt eachother
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Minyaweth wrote:That's probably a good idea missyoumuch... I've spent too much time on that faker already....
Sorry Mir26 if I offended you.


thats ok Minya and forget all that I wrote I just has a bad at work,I really am a nice girl you know
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm

np please dont i hate rude people,you could have asked what my experience was with Leachim,but no you just thought what you liked to think,yes I was there from the beginning too I was one of his first friends,I know what happend between him and angel and yes I knbow angel too I met her on MJHD and became friends with her in hyves,he never told me he was Michael and he never treathend me he was just sweet and frankly I could care less what happend,If you believed he was MJ dont blame him blame yourself you were the one who believed it,we have learned here to be very carefull and thats what I am,I have had my experience with fake and will lnever believe anyone who say they are Michaekl if I dont see with my own eyes.

I am just saying you were rude to me when you dont even know my story,I wasent rude to you just giving my opnion,and now you act like its my fault Leachim could do this thats just a strecth,people choose to believe him thats theire own fault,If he would have said that to me I would have laughed at him,never for a second would i believe that,I am really a nice girl but if you treat me like a idiot I become a b***h,I have had enough of nasty people in my life and I am done with it.

sorry if I offend you I just think you could have asked me in a different way and not the way you did that was just rude and seemed to me as being nasty.[/quote]


We are just trying to tell you that Leachim is fake, I think we had more contact with his Angel Charroy than you. And she also claimed that he was MJ!
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:24 pm

mir26 wrote:
Minyaweth wrote:That's probably a good idea missyoumuch... I've spent too much time on that faker already....
Sorry Mir26 if I offended you.


thats ok Minya and forget all that I wrote I just has a bad at work,I really am a nice girl you know

Maybe this conversation is good, just to make it clear that it was all fake.

And everyone is nice in here, you are nice too, that's the most important thing!
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:26 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:np please dont i hate rude people,you could have asked what my experience was with Leachim,but no you just thought what you liked to think,yes I was there from the beginning too I was one of his first friends,I know what happend between him and angel and yes I knbow angel too I met her on MJHD and became friends with her in hyves,he never told me he was Michael and he never treathend me he was just sweet and frankly I could care less what happend,If you believed he was MJ dont blame him blame yourself you were the one who believed it,we have learned here to be very carefull and thats what I am,I have had my experience with fake and will lnever believe anyone who say they are Michaekl if I dont see with my own eyes.

I am just saying you were rude to me when you dont even know my story,I wasent rude to you just giving my opnion,and now you act like its my fault Leachim could do this thats just a strecth,people choose to believe him thats theire own fault,If he would have said that to me I would have laughed at him,never for a second would i believe that,I am really a nice girl but if you treat me like a idiot I become a b***h,I have had enough of nasty people in my life and I am done with it.

sorry if I offend you I just think you could have asked me in a different way and not the way you did that was just rude and seemed to me as being nasty.


We are just trying to tell you that Leachim is fake, I think we had more contact with his Angel Charroy than you. And she also claimed that he was MJ![/quote]

mjj what I am trying to say is I dont know the whole story,and I am sorry if you all got hurt,to me he has always been nice thats it and I just hate it when someone says People like you it makes me feel like I am a weirdo .


I think we should just drop this Leachim thing if he really was a faker he isent worth our time or even our fighting,I dont want him to ruine our family here
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:29 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
mir26 wrote:
Minyaweth wrote:That's probably a good idea missyoumuch... I've spent too much time on that faker already....
Sorry Mir26 if I offended you.


thats ok Minya and forget all that I wrote I just has a bad at work,I really am a nice girl you know

Maybe this conversation is good, just to make it clear that it was all fake.

And everyone is nice in here, you are nice too, that's the most important thing!



I know just lets us agree not to fight over this he is not worth it if he is a faker.


I am nice most of the time right now I was just nasty,that has nothing to do with you guys btw,I am having a real bad day so sorry if I offend anyone,I will be nice again now my tantrum is over
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:29 pm

@Mir26: I think you read my message all wrong... but okay...
I never treaded you like an idiot... Once again, sorry if my comment offended you. Maybe I should have beem more specific wit that comment. Now I won't apologize again....

I never (okay, that's a lie.. maybe I believed him for a week or so..) believed he was Michael. Still he would continue with his 'act' . And so would others.. and that's not a lie!
We are just trying to warn people.. whatever he may have told you or others...
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:30 pm

You are so right, 'he's' not worth it.

It true that we don't want other people to get upset because he left.

We know what was going on, and I'm glad we found it out!


And no way 'he' can come between us, 'he' belongs to the past!

avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Sorry.. Ignore my last message... hahahaha
(geez you guys are fast typers!!!) I've been reading this all wrong.. LOL

Let's not fight anymore


Last edited by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Minyaweth wrote:@Mir26: I think you read my message all wrong... but okay...
I never treaded you like an idiot... Once again, sorry if my comment offended you. Maybe I should have beem more specific wit that comment. Now I won't apologize again....

I never (okay, that's a lie.. maybe I believed him for a week or so..) believed he was Michael. Still he would continue with his 'act' . And so would others.. and that's not a lie!
We are just trying to warn people.. whatever he may have told you or others...


Its ok hun lets just forget it we seem to have misunderstood eachother.



and thank god you only believed him for a week lol

I wish he would have done this to me I would wring his neck for it,if this is true and I do believe you he should be ashamed of himself I am so sick of people like that,I am thinking right now of getting angel of my profile too,I really thought she was a nice girl,i even talked to her when Leachim started his hyves she was gonna find out who he was she said,its scary how people can change that quick,I promise that will never happen to me ugh.
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Her profile is gone too....

Yeah it's really sick what they were doing...
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 pm

@Mir26: Angel deleted her profile too...


Last edited by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm

I dident know that you guys,but she did?

wow ok that strange well thank god they are gone then,dont want people like that in my friends list.
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Gema on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:44 pm

Group hug
avatar
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by mir26 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Gema wrote:Group hug


yes great Idea sending love to all of you
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Minyaweth on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 pm

group hugggg!!
avatar
Minyaweth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New leachim-www. ( does he gives us proof?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum