Jackson Burial Goes to Court

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Jackson Burial Goes to Court


Posted Sep 1st 2009 10:10PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned Katherine Jackson has filed legal papers asking the judge in the Jackson probate case to have the estate pay for the burial.

Informed
sources tell us lawyers for the estate will neither support nor oppose
the motion -- but rather they will leave it to the judge.

A hearing is set for tomorrow morning at 9:30.

The burial is set for Thursday.






Can we say delay? affraid
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm

AND THERE IT IS! D E L A Y ............................
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Rach on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm

I don't know whether to cry or laugh right now!!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:21 pm

OMG. You have to be kidding me.

But again. Its TMZ, dont trust them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:22 pm

OMG ... AGAIN ???? WOW , this is funny as hell right now .... !!!!
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Know hw you feel Rach....why would they wait until now to bring this subject up? Th had 2 flipping months to see if the estate would pay for it!!! IMO, this takes another delay directly off the Jacksons and on to a Judge.

Also woonder what distracts will be thrown at us tomorrow since there will be a hearing? Another baby mama/daddy claim perhaps?
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

lol! lol! lol!
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by ~~Kristy~~ on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

MBMJ I don't think TMZ listened to your email.And you know what
I'm not gonna listen to a word TMZ says cause it's all lies with them.
avatar
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Thursday is the same Burial day as they have said all the time.. But then again.. they still have the chance to Delay it.

People really gonna start to wonder, if they delay it again..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:MBMJ I don't think TMZ listened to your email.And you know what
I'm not gonna listen to a word TMZ says cause it's all lies with them.


I dont think they did either.. Well mabye I should pay them a visit lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by ~~Kristy~~ on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Thats very true MBMJ and they are gonna throw alot of BS on us just to get us to believe them well you know what it ain't working.
avatar
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 pm

OMG!!! Rachel I am with you! I don't know whether to cry or laugh! I think this is the feeling we were all talking about! Wink

@nlb they did have 2 months and just now 2 freaking days before they decide they wan the estate to pay for it! I guess we can expect another mama drama in the hearing! Maybe this time it will be a girl claiming she is MJ's daughter! Smile
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:29 pm

In a minute I'm gonna start spacewalking. lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by ~~Kristy~~ on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Banessa do you think this is the major clue we were talking about?
avatar
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:Banessa do you think this is the major clue we were talking about?


I think this is pretty huge... Shocked
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 pm

@nlb they did have 2 months and just now 2 freaking days before they decide they wan the estate to pay for it! I guess we can expect another mama drama in the hearing! Maybe this time it will be a girl claiming she is MJ's daughter! Smile[/quote]

Im never gonna stop laughing if that happens

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by ~~Kristy~~ on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
~~Kristy~~ wrote:Banessa do you think this is the major clue we were talking about?


I think this is pretty huge... Shocked


This is huge I think this is the major clue we were waiting for.
avatar
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Banessa wrote:OMG!!! Rachel I am with you! I don't know whether to cry or laugh! I think this is the feeling we were all talking about! Wink

@nlb they did have 2 months and just now 2 freaking days before they decide they wan the estate to pay for it! I guess we can expect another mama drama in the hearing! Maybe this time it will be a girl claiming she is MJ's daughter! Smile

I'mma barge in their and say I'm Michaels Lovechild from the 90's.

Aaaalriiight.
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by ~~Kristy~~ on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:
Banessa wrote:OMG!!! Rachel I am with you! I don't know whether to cry or laugh! I think this is the feeling we were all talking about! Wink

@nlb they did have 2 months and just now 2 freaking days before they decide they wan the estate to pay for it! I guess we can expect another mama drama in the hearing! Maybe this time it will be a girl claiming she is MJ's daughter! Smile

I'mma barge in their and say I'm Michaels Lovechild from the 90's.

Aaaalriiight.



Lol you would do that wouldn't you lol.
avatar
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Lorrie on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:AND THERE IT IS! D E L A Y

This development doesn't automatically mean the Thursday burial will be delayed. Perhaps billing for the funeral service will allow payment after the event, in which case no delay is required. Since Katherine is cutting it so close with this latest legal twist, I could see delayed payment (as opposed to delayed burial) being the case.

Of course, I don't think Michael is dead, so whether or not they hold a funeral this week or whenever makes little difference to me. If they actually show him in the casket, though, THAT'S a whole 'nother story!
avatar
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Yeah, and demand a DNA test LOL
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:41 pm

~~Kristy~~ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
~~Kristy~~ wrote:Banessa do you think this is the major clue we were talking about?


I think this is pretty huge... Shocked


This is huge I think this is the major clue we were waiting for.

I agree with Annie! This is pretty huge! And less than 2 days away from the "burial"! If it's not a clue then they have pretty good timing when doing things! scratch Very Happy

@Liberian Girl LMAO That would be hilarious! Don't forget to send us all a shout out! lol
@Mybeloved Girl he has had so many boys claiming to be biologically his that is just a matter of time before a girl pops out and that would be hilarious! Given that we are all stating it here first! lol
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:
Banessa wrote:OMG!!! Rachel I am with you! I don't know whether to cry or laugh! I think this is the feeling we were all talking about! Wink

@nlb they did have 2 months and just now 2 freaking days before they decide they wan the estate to pay for it! I guess we can expect another mama drama in the hearing! Maybe this time it will be a girl claiming she is MJ's daughter! Smile

I'mma barge in their and say I'm Michaels Lovechild from the 90's.

Aaaalriiight.
lol! lol!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 pm

First I'm the mother of his unborn child.

NOW I'm his lovechild. Where the funk did my timelines get so skewed? >:U
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Lorrie wrote:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:AND THERE IT IS! D E L A Y

This development doesn't automatically mean the Thursday burial will be delayed. Perhaps billing for the funeral service will allow payment after the event, in which case no delay is required. Since Katherine is cutting it so close with this latest legal twist, I could see delayed payment (as opposed to delayed burial) being the case.

Of course, I don't think Michael is dead, so whether or not they hold a funeral this week or whenever makes little difference to me. If they actually show him in the casket, though, THAT'S a whole 'nother story!

Your right, it doesn't mean there will be a delay, but why wait until now to ask for the estate to pay for it? They had since they announced this last change to request it. The Jackson were told at least a week ago that they would have to foot the bill for this. It just seems very odd to wait to now to do it.
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by illusionist on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Anyone in LA wanna try to show up to the court house tomorrow? I'm getting suspicious of these court proceedings.
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Lorrie wrote:
This development doesn't automatically mean the Thursday burial will be delayed. Perhaps billing for the funeral service will allow payment after the event, in which case no delay is required. Since Katherine is cutting it so close with this latest legal twist, I could see delayed payment (as opposed to delayed burial) being the case.

I don't know how it works in USA but in my country if you don't pay upfront you don't get buried, specially in a private cementery.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by neverlandsfairy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

I have just one thing to say:HOAX! Cool
avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Rach on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

illusionist wrote:Anyone in LA wanna try to show up to the court house tomorrow? I'm getting suspicious of these court proceedings.

ROFL! I nominate Banessa!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Rachel wrote:
illusionist wrote:Anyone in LA wanna try to show up to the court house tomorrow? I'm getting suspicious of these court proceedings.

ROFL! I nominate Banessa!!!

LMAO!!! Thanks for the nomination I feel too honored! Very Happy I would too! but I just had surgery and I'm stuck @ home! Other than that I would be more than willing! anything to catch that sneaky Harvey on his game! Wink Liberian Girl is making a special appearance there though! lol!
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Liberian.Girl. on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Baahahahaha, I sooo wish. XD
avatar
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by neverlandsfairy on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 pm

I think Santa Claus, Mickey Mouse, Bubbles, maybe "Johnattan", or who KNOWS MIKE JOE HIMSELF, can appear at court tomorrow!

In my almost 10 years as lawyer, I swear I never heard such a thing before O.O
avatar
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Rach on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh damn! I want to catch Harvey out as well and get right in his smug face and say "Ha biatch, who's right now?!" That woud be so funny!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Rach on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:I think Santa Claus, Mickey Mouse, Bubbles, maybe "Johnattan", or who KNOWS MIKE JOE HIMSELF, can appear at court tomorrow!

In my almost 10 years as lawyer, I swear I never heard such a thing before O.O

ROFL that is so funny!!!!!!!! I wouldn't expect anything less at the moment scratch
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 pm

I don't believe he will be buried on Thursday. I don't believe the cost of the burial to be the truth of the hearing. The truth will always prevail! Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by jpresley on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 pm

nlb wrote:
Lorrie wrote:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:AND THERE IT IS! D E L A Y

This development doesn't automatically mean the Thursday burial will be delayed. Perhaps billing for the funeral service will allow payment after the event, in which case no delay is required. Since Katherine is cutting it so close with this latest legal twist, I could see delayed payment (as opposed to delayed burial) being the case.

Of course, I don't think Michael is dead, so whether or not they hold a funeral this week or whenever makes little difference to me. If they actually show him in the casket, though, THAT'S a whole 'nother story!

Your right, it doesn't mean there will be a delay, but why wait until now to ask for the estate to pay for it? They had since they announced this last change to request it. The Jackson were told at least a week ago that they would have to foot the bill for this. It just seems very odd to wait to now to do it.

Raise your hand if you're surprised by this latest development! Did anyone really think that Michael's 'burial' would go off on Thursday w/o a delay and/or court proceeding?! Shamone!!!


lol! afro lol! afro lol! afro lol! afro
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Lorrie wrote:
This development doesn't automatically mean the Thursday burial will be delayed. Perhaps billing for the funeral service will allow payment after the event, in which case no delay is required. Since Katherine is cutting it so close with this latest legal twist, I could see delayed payment (as opposed to delayed burial) being the case.

I don't know how it works in USA but in my country if you don't pay upfront you don't get buried, specially in a private cementery.


When my brothre died, my mom had to pay the cemetery upfront before they would bury him. She was friends with the director of the Funeral Home we used and he let her make payments, but the cemetery wouldn't take payments or a deferred payment.
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:48 pm

nlb wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
Lorrie wrote:
This development doesn't automatically mean the Thursday burial will be delayed. Perhaps billing for the funeral service will allow payment after the event, in which case no delay is required. Since Katherine is cutting it so close with this latest legal twist, I could see delayed payment (as opposed to delayed burial) being the case.

I don't know how it works in USA but in my country if you don't pay upfront you don't get buried, specially in a private cementery.


When my brothre died, my mom had to pay the cemetery upfront before they would bury him. She was friends with the director of the Funeral Home we used and he let her make payments, but the cemetery wouldn't take payments or a deferred payment.

So it may very well be another delay tactic.

PS: Sorry to hear about your brother.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:51 pm

On a side note, if (and only if) MJ is dead, isn't it a bit tacky to not bury him unless his own estate pays for it?? Shocked
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:54 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:On a side note, if (and only if) MJ is dead, isn't it a bit tacky to not bury him unless his own estate pays for it?? Shocked

lol! yes I think it is very tacky! I do think it is a delay tactic, this time they can blame it on the judge.

PS: Thank you
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by kdkennedy74 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 pm

nlb wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
Lorrie wrote:
This development doesn't automatically mean the Thursday burial will be delayed. Perhaps billing for the funeral service will allow payment after the event, in which case no delay is required. Since Katherine is cutting it so close with this latest legal twist, I could see delayed payment (as opposed to delayed burial) being the case.

I don't know how it works in USA but in my country if you don't pay upfront you don't get buried, specially in a private cementery.


When my brothre died, my mom had to pay the cemetery upfront before they would bury him. She was friends with the director of the Funeral Home we used and he let her make payments, but the cemetery wouldn't take payments or a deferred payment.

In NC if you don't pay you don't get buried! I have seen funeral homes have the family sign over the life insurance to them so that the check comes written to the funeral home and then after they take their fees they issue a check to the family for the difference.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:46 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/02/jackson-estate-to-pay-for-funeral-costs/

PAID!!! Sad But burial is going ahead Sad


Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by kdkennedy74 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:48 am

Ok so now there is no reason to delay the funeral tomorrow Crying or Very sad
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by mir26 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 am

well come on of course they have to have a buriel sometime,doesent mean its Michael,s Laughing Wink
avatar
mir26
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 142
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:59 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/02/jackson-estate-to-pay-for-funeral-costs/

PAID!!! Sad But burial is going ahead Sad



So all an all, Mike is paying for his own funurel??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jackson Burial Goes to Court

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum