Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello My Fellow "I believe MJ is actually aliveRS"

+13
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
cirque333
GirlSaturday
just_friend
emanviam
SmoothCriminal
Sweet1
beverleyflossy
Jubilee
Lorrie
EarthAngel90
Banessa
Red Velvet
17 posters

Go down

Hello My Fellow "I believe MJ is actually aliveRS" Empty Hello My Fellow "I believe MJ is actually aliveRS"

Post by Red Velvet Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:57 am

I'm a bit shy but wanted to say hi because I believe MJ is completely alive! What a Face affraid

I really truly do Very Happy

Very Happy Shocked Laughing bounce Basketball flower sunny albino

So good to know I'm not alone!!!!

Hi Everybody!! *waves madly*
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Hello My Fellow "I believe MJ is actually aliveRS" Empty Re: Hello My Fellow "I believe MJ is actually aliveRS"

Post by Banessa Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 am

Hello Red Velvet! I'm glad you decided not to be shy and join our little family here in the forum. Smile Welcome, and I hope you enjoy being a part of the forum just as much as everyone else does Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Hello My Fellow "I believe MJ is actually aliveRS" Empty Re: Hello My Fellow "I believe MJ is actually aliveRS"

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:08 am

Welcome 2 The Forum ... you will love it here !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 am

Howdy, Red Velvet. Welcome aboard the "We *KNOW* Michael Is Alive" love train. Enjoy the ride!

Incidentally, your member name makes me want a certain kind of cupcake. I hope having you around doesn't cause me to gain weight! Very Happy
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am

Welcome to the family Red Velvet.

People all over the world
Join hands
Start a "We *KNOW* Michael Is Alive" Love train
Love train!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 am

Thank you all very much!! I am so excited to have a place to vent all my suspicions! Banessa I am sure I will love it! Earth Angel (love yur name) thank you for the warm welcome! Jubilee my red velvet refers to an over-garment so you should be okay! Razz

I love it that everyone here is thinking outside the box

just like MJ!! cheers

That's the only way we can keep up with him is to think like him! Very Happy

I'll never forget what he said in one of his speeches about Sony ... (to paraphrase ...)

"...they never thought a performer, someone just singing and dancing would ever out-think them ..."

I think he did it to them again Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

cheers woooooo hooooooooooo
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 am

I love it when our Michael goes all political on us! People need to be reminded that he's not just a great artist but a very clever business man Wink xxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:22 am

hello Red Velvet welcome, just to let you know if you are not already crazy then you soon will be lol, this forum has me in stitches when the girls all get started they are all so friendly and never criticize your view or theorys, i like you am a bit shy but you are always made to feel at ease here, love it Very Happy
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 am

Hi Red Velvet!
Welcome to the Family of believers. Here we have proposed theories to substantiate our beliefs to be self evident and factual. We welcome your thoughts and opinions. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:36 am

Hi welcome Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:40 am

Welcome RED VELVET!!!

It is a pleasure to have you in this forum, please feel free to participate at all times Smile

Do you have any theory that you would like to share with us?

Much love for you,
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 am

Hi, Red Velvet!
This is so great you are with us!
I am shy as well, but these people are AMAZING! JUST amazing!
Love you, sweeties!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:13 am

Red Velvet wrote:I'm a bit shy but wanted to say hi because I believe MJ is completely alive! What a Face affraid

Hello you. Welcome to the family

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes! Embarassed Smile

Do I have a theory? hmmm well....tbh, its a bit simplistic and yes I do have one.

Right now I do believe it is a lot simpler than we're making it and I feel that is basically because it is being so convoluted on purpose, to create distractions, to the point of distraction!!

Last edited by Red Velvet on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 am; edited 13 times in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Hello and welcome!

Red Velvet wrote:I'm a bit shy but wanted to say hi because I believe MJ is completely alive! What a Face affraid

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:11 am

@Red Velvet
Wow this is the most plausible, believable, and intelligent theory I have read to date. I think you hit it spot on!!! IMO!!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 am

@Red Velvet
Why the end of eight years??
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:22 am

Wow Red Velvet this makes for a wonderful and very plausible theory! But I am also wondering why 8 years and not sooner? Just wondering! Smile And are you saying he might do a serious of releases as a different artist?
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:33 am

I'm sorry that its not sooner (in my mind) - its because it is my predicted amount of time the 'Executive Order' will stand (assuming two terms).

Last edited by Red Velvet on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:47 am

Red Velvet...Welcome...and WOW..... I LOVE your theory! It is very plausible.

I too was going to ask why 8 yrs, but the "EO" makes sense.

So glad you were not "too shy" to post that! Keep posting!! Very Happy
:~ XOXOXOX Peter...where r u Peter?? XOXOXOX ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:50 am

I'm so glad it makes sense to you all. Thanks for those responses.

Last edited by Red Velvet on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 am

Red Velvet wrote:I'm sorry that its not sooner (in my mind) - its because it is my predicted amount of time the 'Executive Order' will stand (assuming two terms)

No need to appologize! Very Happy Its your theory I was just asking why 8 years! It just seem too long of a time but given your answer I understand why! Smile Thanks for sharing it with us! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:28 am

^^ you're welcome Smile

ooooooooooooo your siggy !! affraid
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:33 am

Amazing Believable Theory I have heard in a long while .... 8 years did catch me as long time ... but I see what you meant ... Love the Theory behind it %100 percent .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 am

^ God bless you

and you all Embarassed

I had to go ahead and delete it as promised because I am concerned that if any of us hit the nail too hard upon the head (too clearly) on this forum it could compromise MJ's safety.

Last edited by Red Velvet on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:09 am

Red Velvet wrote:
I was so scared it would look really silly

Please don't ever let it stop you from posting or saying what you feel! We are all open minded and we respect and value others opinions Smile We are all here because we all love and respect Michael! And I am sure that we wouldn't treat others any different than we ourselves would want to be treated! Just my opinion but I stand by it! Wink I love you

I hope the siggy is not offensive to you? Embarassed

Last edited by Banessa on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 am

Red Velvet wrote:^ God bless you

and you all Embarassed

I was so scared it would look really silly.

I cannot believe the love up in this place Embarassed Razz You guys are amazing!

dont ever be scared to share your thoughts and opinions! No one here knows the truth - we're all speculating.
I love reading everones opinions and theories - i find it fascinating to see how others interpret the information we get from the family, lapd, coroners and the media.

thanks for sharing Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 am

Welcome Red Velvet and thanks for sharing your theory. You don't have to be afraid to share your opinions or theories here. This site has amazing ppl on it that are open to everyone's ideas and comments on things. Smile
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:59 am

Hi !

aw you guys are so sweet!!!! alien I love you sunny

I was just editing some more because it was so messy and some thoughts were incomplete.

I do wonder how to post in such a way that people can ask questions or add thoughts because I don't think this is the right place to make it an extended discussion? am I right?

I didn't feel comfortable making a thread about my theory because I am kind of afraid those bad people might read it and be forewarned

I would like to post other thoughts about other things like my feelings about other characters such as ... Debbie, Mark, Klein ...

.. and to ask questions too like some pics of MJ I wonder which pics fans think are MJ and which are not....I'm still working on thoughts about MJ pics

I guess I have to start threads huh

Banessa your siggy ... its .... Very Happy

Eye Candy! cyclops

I'm really shy to say things like that ... but its just so ..... hahhaha so ... MJ!! I luuuv it! Very Happy

Thanks everybody!! (((((hugs all the sweet fans))))) You guys ROCK
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:08 am

@RedVelvet

I am amazed with your thoughts. It all adds up.

Keep them coming I love you
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 am

^ aw thank you !! I love you
see everybody later sunny sunny sunny sunny

Sleep Smile

Last edited by Red Velvet on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 am

Don't be shy or scared! I think your theory deserves a thread for everyone to see it here in the forum and be able to comment back!

You can post it under Hoax theories! You may do so when ever you feel comfortable no pressure! Very Happy In the mean time I will be checking here to see if you have updated or posted new findings. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM I will try to help as much as I can Smile I am loving your theory and like I said before it is very plausible! Thanks 4 sharing it! I can't wait for your next posts! Have sweet dreams! I love you
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:32 am

@Red Velevet
Okay, I really wanted to reply earlier this morning but I never saw any other replies on my screen, weird cause I did refresh a few times. Idk, maybe I had two open screens and didn't notice. I'm not sure what happened. Btw, my screen name is LOVE in the MJHD forum. I just read you went to sleep but will back after a long 24 hours. Would love to hear more later when you are not so busy. Thank you for posting!!

Anyway, I see what you are saying! So much more makes sense now and goes right along with what I was already thinking.

Hopefully he keeps tapped in with all of us because we will be here and we love him so much!!!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER!! XOXOXO

Last edited by cirque333 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:44 am

Banessa- Your sig pic is waaaay hot!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 am

WOW RedVelvet ~ where have you been girl??? You soooo belong here with us, and I like your theory. Wink Excuse my manners...welcome to our happy little forum family. You will love it here, and everyone is so nice. You will fit right in. Thank you for your incredible posts, and I look forward to reading more of them.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down