Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karen Faye Birthday message - username: mjjbirthday pw: keepdancing

+3
clover
illusionist
kdkennedy74
7 posters

Go down

Karen Faye Birthday message - username: mjjbirthday  pw: keepdancing Empty Karen Faye Birthday message - username: mjjbirthday pw: keepdancing

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:56 am

http://www.zilkinc.com/birthdaymessage.html

Here is a link for the tribute that Karen done for Michael's birthday. Not sure if this has been posted but thought you may be interested in seeing it. The link requires a username and password which is included on the topic subject line.

Last edited by kdkennedy74 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect link originally.)
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Karen Faye Birthday message - username: mjjbirthday  pw: keepdancing Empty Re: Karen Faye Birthday message - username: mjjbirthday pw: keepdancing

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 am

Username and password doesn't work.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Karen Faye Birthday message - username: mjjbirthday  pw: keepdancing Empty Re: Karen Faye Birthday message - username: mjjbirthday pw: keepdancing

Post by clover Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 am

It wouldnt work for me Sad
clover
clover
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 am

sorry, it doesn't work
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 am

doesn't work Sad
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:41 pm

http://www.zilkinc.com/birthdaymessage.html

Sorry everyone...try this link. I copied the wrong one.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

I got in !!!! What I do I do ????
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Enter the username and password and then it should come up to a video...Click the icon I think it is Quickplay, and the video will start. It's a little slow to begin with and it's not a long one. I just thought worth seeing.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:58 pm

@kdkennedy74 - I can't get into it with these details, says page is protected. May just be my laptop I don't know.
What's it about?
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:59 pm

The Message is beautiful ... but we know the truth ... what is she trying to fool us or something ... I don't get it ....

Last edited by EarthAngel90 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 pm

It is her message to MJ fans on his birthday. Nothing notable IMO but just thought others may want to see it as well. I pulled it from Facebook.

I reposted the link a few lines up because I had inadvertantly copied the wrong one originally. I am going to edit my original to state the correct link as well. It takes a minute to load if you are able to get in.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:03 pm

ishealive wrote:@kdkennedy74 - I can't get into it with these details, says page is protected. May just be my laptop I don't know.
What's it about?

Take note of the username and password in the topic subject line. I am guessing that you are clicking the link and it is taking you to the log in page. Username is mjjbirthday and password is keepdancing.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down