Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

+51
Adi
paulinah79
Peace
mjssoulmate
The White Rabbit
Harleyblonde
MadelineDD
neverlandprincess
You.Rock.My.World
marsheliamorgan
Pammy
SeeingClues
StenniZ
Alfaomega
hungry
Gabriel Walker
nlb
ilprincipe
IWSICS
phoenix
MiaPaparazzi
illusionist
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Smelly
Human_nature
anotherpartofme
mysticallymagestically
neverlandsfairy
jade jackson
Give.In.To.Me
meleah3
GirlSaturday
mjthelegendlives
MJJ Love
MichelleMissesMJ
Banessa
yaya
Sweet1
Lorrie
Grace
ishealive
PYT
annieisnotokey
MJFOREVER
endlessfire
dunno_it
emo_pinkt
EarthAngel90
nohype
MJFoReVeRandAlways
CantStopLovingU
55 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 am

Human_nature wrote:I changed my mind. This person is right.

Michael really fooled us...I feel very sad now..anyway.....

Hope you will find something
it's too much for me now, i can't take it anymore.

Human Nature, please dont feel sad. Even if Jonathan is real, Michael did not put him out there to decieve us, he still gave us the part of him that we all loved. I think Jonathan served two purposes. 1 - A way for Michael to have some time away from the media / papparazzi and 2 - a way to protect his children some how

I really dont think it goes any deeper that that.

I do not believe that Michael disappeared in 1991 and some Jonathan took over his life completely. No way
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 am

IWSICS wrote:His name was Joke Calms China (JCC) which is an anagram of 'Michael Jackson'' he gave a lot of clues to us, which didnt make sense at the time but now they do. I have every clue that he has ever posted (TO MY KNOWLEDGE) saved on my computer, bcos it might come in handy yanoooo' haha.
I will post if you like, but I dont want to clog up the forum if unwanted. Smile Hope I heped

Yes please feel free to add me too. I would like us to all follow each other to keep in touch.
http://twitter.com/BiconeBaby/followers

Also, I know there is a thread on here that broke down the possible meaning of all JCC's clues.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:21 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:

Human Nature, please dont feel sad. Even if Jonathan is real, Michael did not put him out there to decieve us, he still gave us the part of him that we all loved. I think Jonathan served two purposes. 1 - A way for Michael to have some time away from the media / papparazzi and 2 - a way to protect his children some how

I do not believe that Michael disappeared in 1991 and some Jonathan took over his life completely. No way

I know...
I think I just have a very bad day...

Thanks for your message, I appreciate Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:24 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
IWSICS wrote:His name was Joke Calms China (JCC) which is an anagram of 'Michael Jackson'' he gave a lot of clues to us, which didnt make sense at the time but now they do. I have every clue that he has ever posted (TO MY KNOWLEDGE) saved on my computer, bcos it might come in handy yanoooo' haha.
I will post if you like, but I dont want to clog up the forum if unwanted. Smile Hope I heped

Yes please feel free to add me too. I would like us to all follow each other to keep in touch.
http://twitter.com/BiconeBaby/followers

Also, I know there is a thread on here that broke down the possible meaning of all JCC's clues.

Here goes, (:

JOKE CALMS CHINA POSTS:

am a very close London based friend of MJ.
I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.

Everything will become clear soon, trust MJ.
I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
I will still be here on 1st August 2009
I must go now.
Colour of flowers
German banquetting hall August 1st 2009
Colour of flowers
Germany
Oodless of press

Really this is all I can say, I have said too much already.
From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this.
Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.
People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.
Germany is the key.
I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country.
Keep faith
The sweetest river in Germania
Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ
Sunshine boat games
I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.
The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.
May the sun set on the darkest grass.
Trust MJ
TMZ
PRUH
||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||
Censorship
hundred cremators
the sun that shines on everyone
princess grace
mourn small flowers
Dominate insociable thieving.
Overjoyed helping crudities
Alert steel thickhead

Sorry if i missed any, and sure.. I will add you now. I'd love to keep in touch (:
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Well.....*sigh*....whatta ya know.
I read these 2 threads last night at home without logging in. I was chicking in to see what I havent read and trust me..its alot!! But when i read these Informant threads, I was floored. The next thing that I thought of was Annies posts and JL. I was confused to say the least. It sounds like this has been stolen from Annie. But who knows. I was really diggin Annies story and this person comes along.

Thank you! I feel the same way, I warned people and got attacked for it (not here, at the othe Forum).
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 am

Human_nature wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

I know...
I think I just have a very bad day...

Thanks for your message, I appreciate Smile

HUGS to you my dear ... A BIG HUG!

Now as the burial takes place this evening, even if they shock the world with an open casket, please remember that it is very important for the world to believe that Michael is gone. There are many reasons we are not privy to for why he had to do this. There is no way that even the best make up artist and wig designer can make a body that has been dead for almost 2 and a half months look like a recently deceased body. Marlon said that he was refridgerated - but from what I read even if kept cold there would still be decomposition. Marlon said it - and he also said that the best make up artist was on hand to make him look good for his big day!

If they show a body there is no way it could be real - It will be wax
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:41 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
I read these 2 threads last night at home without logging in. I was chicking in to see what I havent read and trust me..its alot!! But when i read these Informant threads, I was floored. The next thing that I thought of was Annies posts and JL. I was confused to say the least. It sounds like this has been stolen from Annie. But who knows. I was really diggin Annies story and this person comes along.

Thank you! I feel the same way, I warned people and got attacked for it (not here, at the othe Forum).

I agree with that too - I mean I think the Illuminous Theo theory was kind of forgotten about, since it was posted almost 2 months ago - Then Annie starts posting her well thought out and well written theory and the next day the Informant shows up. So I really do not see why they would attack Annie. That gets me mad.

Annies thoughts on the fact that the next day after her theory is published the informant comes out should be taken into consideration as well.

Thats why I dont post there anymore - Some of the people have been very mean to others.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

I agree with that too - I mean I think the Illuminous Theo theory was kind of forgotten about, since it was posted almost 2 months ago - Then Annie starts posting her well thought out and well written theory and the next day the Informant shows up. So I really do not see why they would attack Annie. That gets me mad.

Annies thoughts on the fact that the next day after her theory is published the informant comes out should be taken into consideration as well.

Thats why I dont post there anymore - Some of the people have been very mean to others.

youre welcome Annie!! I still think you should finish your story though...somewhere private perhaps?

I also dont post over there AT ALL anymore either. I posted once I think after the new site came back up...but it was a different vibe and plus I was already hooked on this place.

I have read the posts after my first post on here and I feel better. I really didnt think that MJ would have a double doing concerts, in studio stuff either.....I think the main thing that threw me for a whirl was the part that he faked his life. I was NOT expecting that.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:

That's all I'm asking. To keep in mind that this informant appears right after I post my theory and stresses the fact that a double is not a lookalike, which is something I explore in my theory after doing serious research on the subject of political decoys and their importance in WWII (a subject MJ loved).
I don't know if this informant is telling the truth or not (though I honestly think that what he suggests about somebody taking MJ's place in the last 18 years is far fetched), but you have to keep in mind that the timing and some words and expressions the informant uses evoke my theory.
Thank you! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 am

I thought the same annie and jacksonologist....
It is your story and this "informant" is copying parts of it in
his "story"...

In addition: Annie has a theory
and this informant claims to know the truth...
but he speaks in riddles..not like jcc...different...
and this informant showed NO PROOFS....
so I don't buy his story...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:18 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
youre welcome Annie!! I still think you should finish your story though...somewhere private perhaps?

I think I will finish it and post it privately and you guys will be reading it by invitation. Very Happy

Somebody posted my theory at MJHD and now I'm starting to get stupid posts like "how do I know Arnie Klein killed the double?" & "MJ wouldn't do that to his mother". It's soooo tiring to deal with people like that. Mad
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 am

pleeeease invite me annie Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:24 am

OH YAY ANNIE!!!! Thankie so much!!!

you guys are right. Its weird the informant...that name alone is kind of a joke......stole some of annie''s stuff..I noticed that after I started breathing again and had doubts, but like I said the part that did it for me was when he said that MJ faked his life....WHAT? TONS of things started rolling in my head and I couldnt sleep. I was trying to figure out the "inconsistencies in mj's life" and couldnt think of any. Im tired and drained today. 2 months of wondering what in God's name is going on, too much thinking all around.

Thats why I dont come here on the weekend...thats MY time to unwind and clear my head and trust me it does alot of good to stay away from here once in awhile. No offence, but its too much sometimes.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:27 am

Annie,
I would like to be extended an invite as well. Why would anyone from here post your theory on MJHD? That doesn't make sense to me. You haven't brought us to the end yet. I am sorry you had to go through this. You're in my thoughts and prayers. People will always be people I imagine. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 am

Can I be invited toooooo??? What a Face
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

That's all I'm asking. To keep in mind that this informant appears right after I post my theory and stresses the fact that a double is not a lookalike, which is something I explore in my theory after doing serious research on the subject of political decoys and their importance in WWII (a subject MJ loved).
I don't know if this informant is telling the truth or not (though I honestly think that what he suggests about somebody taking MJ's place in the last 18 years is far fetched), but you have to keep in mind that the timing and some words and expressions the informant uses evoke my theory.
Thank you! cheers

Reading anything this informant says makes me think of your theory. That was my first thought when I saw the first thread about it.

I'm sorry about the reaction you got over at the other forum. It's a shame that people have to be like that. Sometimes I wonder how they call themselves MJ fans when they have no respect for others. Mad (I know it's not all, just some)

I'm glad to see that you said you were going to fininsh your theory. You have done a wonderful job with it so far. You really have a talent with writing, so please don't let those type of people stop you. Smile
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:38 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Thats why I dont come here on the weekend...thats MY time to unwind and clear my head and trust me it does alot of good to stay away from here once in awhile. No offence, but its too much sometimes.

You are so right. It does do some good to take a few days off. It gives you time to relax and clear your head.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 am

Sweet1 wrote:Annie,
I would like to be extended an invite as well. Why would anyone from here post your theory on MJHD? That doesn't make sense to me. You haven't brought us to the end yet. I am sorry you had to go through this. You're in my thoughts and prayers. People will always be people I imagine. Keep the Faith!

Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.

@Everybody: I will invite everybody from this Forum and if I forget somebody you can always pm me. I'm not trying to be mean and withhold my ending from you. I'm just trying to protect myself.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:49 am

Pfft.....you are SO not being mean....!! And you have every right to protect yourself... Very Happy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:58 am

OK...I read all of this thread, and though at one point I believed Michael used a double on his tours for performances, Im really starting to doubt it...he did use doubles but only to distract the crowds when he went in and out of concerts...
http://www.seopressreleases.com/tony-wilson-young-james-brown-releases-song-support-michael-jackson-call-peter-pan/3093

I think all this decoy double theories from 1991 stem from the way Michael went through some type of metamorphosis. He changed constantly, but because he was perfectionist and wasnt happy with what he saw (Oprah Winfrey interview) on the mirror (probably due to his father's, brother's and even fans critics to his looks during his adolescence).

Look at the video below, and see how this person gives a detailed explanation about his changes. If a person at some point stopped seeing Michael, and then saw him after a few years, they would say "wow, that is not Michael Jackson'! Yes, I know this doesnt prove that MJ wouldnt use a double, (like I said before only to distract the media, fans and people mobbing him), but at least it may make you think from where these theories are stemming (the 1991 double theory).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5tqLAM8HBc&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjEtpBgeAw0
these are just my thoughts now...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Ok, I am trying to be fair and not dismiss this theory without further consideration.
Perhaps this JC or whomever his initials are really is someone close to MJ, or even IS MJ for
all we know, trying to give us clues. Or, he's just some nutcase trying to toy with us all.

At any rate, I looked over the collection of so called "clues" in the post here and I am lost.
I have no idea where to begin with the bizarre phrases he provided.

He said "Germany is it" or something to that effect...so perhaps we need to start there,
and check the event he mentions which took place in Germany?

I do not believe this "Jonathan" or whomever took MJ's place for performances etc...but
perhaps we misread the fellow's clues and misunderstood him?

As for people stealing Annie's theory....the only way to prove that would be to look at
the websites and when they were initially posted. You can look back at internet archives
to find out who's was posted first....and you can use copycat.com (if it still exists) to
check and see if someone has copied your internet text anywhere on the web. At any
rate, I've had that done to me with my business website (someone copied my entire front
page word for word) and I sent complaints to different search engines. No action was ever
taken to force that other gal to remove my copywritten material...Not saying Annie would
do this, just saying it's hard to get resolved unless you hire a lawyer.

I would suggest to Annie - copywrite the remainder of your theory prior to posting to
protect it going foward. Annie has provided very in depth moment to moment details
of what she believes occurred....and copywriting them would be a good idea to protect
her investment going foward. You never know Annie, you might end up publishing this as
a book!!
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 pm

I agree, you need to maybe Copyright ASAP.
This would make an incredible book actually, maybe with 'name changes'to avoid litigation!
I have been absolutely fascinated, reading your work. I shall miss it!
I would like to continue, if you would be kind enough to extend an invitation. I'm a member on both forums, but don't post terribly often

You have a forensic mind annie. xxx
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 pm

@meleah3 & Gabriel Walker:

Thank you for your words. cheers

I've done some research about copyrighting my story and I'm in the process of protecting my work (both what's already posted and what I'm working on).

If I ever write a book with it, I'll dedicate it to all of you in this amazing and encouraging Forum!!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:@meleah3 & Gabriel Walker:

Thank you for your words. cheers

I've done some research about copyrighting my story and I'm in the process of protecting my work (both what's already posted and what I'm working on).

If I ever write a book with it, I'll dedicate it to all of you in this amazing and encouraging Forum!!
Thanks, Annie, that's so sweet of you  sunny
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfaomega Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Annie,
I haven´t post for a while, although I have read the posts.

I truly have to tell you, that your theory is excellent!

You have a great talent, girl. Copyright your work asap.
I think you have to make a copy or two from the original and take it to the Derechos del Autor office and fill a form there.

All the best cheers
Alfaomega
Alfaomega

Aantal berichten : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Alfaomega wrote:Annie,
I haven´t post for a while, although I have read the posts.

I truly have to tell you, that your theory is excellent!

You have a great talent, girl. Copyright your work asap.
I think you have to make a copy or two from the original and take it to the Derechos del Autor office and fill a form there.

All the best cheers

Thank you for your kind words!

About copyright, it's being taken care of. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:48 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

That's good to hear Annie, glad you are protecting your hard work. You have done an amazing job with your theory already. I look forward to reading the rest of it. I'm happy that you are not letting those who have been negative and spiteful stop you from writing and I don't just mean that cause I'm dying to read to more. You are very talented and it would be a shame if someone stopped you from doing something that you are tht good at and have a passion for.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:57 pm

nlb wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

That's good to hear Annie, glad you are protecting your hard work. You have done an amazing job with your theory already. I look forward to reading the rest of it. I'm happy that you are not letting those who have been negative and spiteful stop you from writing and I don't just mean that cause I'm dying to read to more. You are very talented and it would be a shame if someone stopped you from doing something that you are tht good at and have a passion for.

You have no idea how happy all of you are making me with all these beautiful comments about my work. Very Happy
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 pm

You are very welcome Annie. You deserve every single comment and kind word for all the hard work and time that went into your theory. cheers Smile WE thank you so very much for sharing it with us all.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:35 am

When did fans get to see MJ? During (mostly masked, especially last years) appearances in public, on stage (too far from audience to see the difference). So it's possible that this Jonathan just took over the concert-performances and public appearances. And MJ could (and imo would) still have recorded the songs and videos). In other words: Jonathan was the visual MJ and the real MJ only continued the vocal part. I'm not saying this is what I believe to be true, but it COULD have been.

Thanks for this view CantStopLovingU. The possibillity/theory makes sense to me now. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:20 am

StenniZ wrote:When did fans get to see MJ? During (mostly masked, especially last years) appearances in public, on stage (too far from audience to see the difference). So it's possible that this Jonathan just took over the concert-performances and public appearances. And MJ could (and imo would) still have recorded the songs and videos). In other words: Jonathan was the visual MJ and the real MJ only continued the vocal part. I'm not saying this is what I believe to be true, but it COULD have been.

Thanks for this view CantStopLovingU. The possibillity/theory makes sense to me now. Smile

That could very well be - I think it is pretty well known that Michael sang live all the time during his early years and some where along the line he stopped and started lip synching during his tours. I have to see if I can find out any more info - That would be part of his life timeline that the Informant said to look for.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:23 am

sunny Annie, glad you are in the process of getting it all copywritten. Your theory is not like any other here.
You are unique and we are all appreciative of your gift of writing. As for those who are attacking you, I would
just try and ignore them if at all possible (Hard to do I know). I hope going foward they leave you alone and if
not, perhaps we can have them banned from this forum?

I am really looking foward to reading the rest of your theory!!!! study
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:28 am

can't wait to finish reading you theory, annie!
it's been great so far, good job!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am

I don't even think she needs to change the names for worry of litigation. It's a free speech country....many have written books about famous people without the famous person's permission....why couldn't Annie? People wrote books about OJ being guilty and they didn't get sued....

If she wanted to make sure no one would complain, she could state in the foreward of the book something like: this book is a product of my imagination and not factual evidence" (or something to that effect).

I think it would be a huge seller!
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 am

I love to be a part of the theory train ... I would love a invite ... if don't mind sharing your brilliant mind w/ us ...... and I wouldn't do anything to ruin you in anyway ... I love read your theory !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 am

I agree and remember that English is not even Annie's first language! That really blew me away because her writing is beautiful done and grammatically correct.

Annie, maybe, just maybe there is a combination of theory here.

Let's say that Jonathan came on the scene in the mid 90's - Little by little. For example: For 1995 out of all 100% of Michael's appearances, interviews and performance, Jonathan takes over for 5% of them.

That gives them a way to judge the publics reaction. It is also during this time that the name change occurs "Joseph" "Joe"

The over the years up until the early 2000's the percentage of time we "see" Jonathan instead of Michael increases.

What if by the time the trial is over, Jonathan is the one whole develops the lung disease, the drug problems ect? Maybe it is at that point that Jonathan is Jack London in your theory? Instead od Michael seeking out a Jack London, he already has one in Jonathan, and because Jonathan is now terminally ill, Michael decides to go all the way with Jonathan and plan the death hoax.

Because if Jonathan can no longer appear as Michael as he has done in the past, Michael would then be forced to be himself 100% of the time all over again.

I'm just trying to think here, because of the Joe, Joseph thing + the Jonathan theory + the Memorial and Funeral with only pictures of Michael from the Bad Era - No recent pictures, No Portraits of Michael with his children - Nothing.

Just something to ponder while I continue my investigation of Michaels life and trying to find some inconsistencies.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 am

UPDATE: JUST WONDERING WHY as many folks have pointed out since last night that at both the MEMORIAL and the FUNERAL/BURIAL Last night, there were NO Recent Pictures of Michael used at all.

Every single picture they use stops at the BAD ERA.

I do not think that is a coincidence - It has to have something to do with the Jonathan theory.

A mean not even one of those lovely pictures of Michael holding Prince as a new born baby? Nothing from the last decade? Please if you have any thoughts on this, I would like to hear them
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 am

I dont know what to think anymore. When I re-watched the Bashir interview, Michael recalls the stories from him childhood with such emotion - I cant believe that was someone else recalling stories that did not happen to him.

In a regular interview - Yeah it's possible, but the Bashir Interview where he was asked such personal questions, and had to recall so many painful moments - I just dont see how it could be anyone but Michael ...
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:43 am

the program has multiple recent pics of MJ. I posted in on it's own thread.

MJ was so unique and perfect in his dancing/singing..and the eyes don't lie..how do you find a perfect double??? I watched the black or white video and that is the "real" MJ..not a new one that was created in 91..
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm

[quote="SeeingClues"]the program has multiple recent pics of MJ. I posted in on it's own thread.

MJ was so unique and perfect in his dancing/singing..and the eyes don't lie..how do you find a perfect double??? I watched the black or white video and that is the "real" MJ..not a new one that was created in 91..[/quote

agree with you seeingclues...the eyes and smile dont lie...and if you watched the videos I posted on my last comment in this thread you can see there is a difference, but mostly in his skin color, obviously due to vitiligo. yes, he does have certain changes in his features, but I guess its just due to the surgeries, and well, aging...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:09 pm

[quote="mjthelegendlives"]
SeeingClues wrote:the program has multiple recent pics of MJ. I posted in on it's own thread.

MJ was so unique and perfect in his dancing/singing..and the eyes don't lie..how do you find a perfect double??? I watched the black or white video and that is the "real" MJ..not a new one that was created in 91..[/quote

agree with you seeingclues...the eyes and smile dont lie...and if you watched the videos I posted on my last comment in this thread you can see there is a difference, but mostly in his skin color, obviously due to vitiligo. yes, he does have certain changes in his features, but I guess its just due to the surgeries, and well, aging...

I said the same thing earlier in this thread. I put up a picture of MJ from Thriller and then compared all of his photoshoot pictures from various eras and yes you are 100 percent correct the eyes never changed, but I did point out that in the years after 1995 whenever MICHAEL appeared in sunglasses there was always something a bit off about his face, especially the 50th anniversary of american banstand with dick clark. if you look at them you will see what I am talking about
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:33 pm

So , I am guessing Johnathan is right - I think he may took over when the 50th Anniversary of American Bandstand came along ..... I could be wrong or right ......
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:27 am

ok, so I watch many pictures , interviews, shows, everything and sorry but nothing can fit with the "Jonathan theory" (the "informant" or whatever)

I'm 33 yrs old, and I followed Michael's carreer for many years, and I just really don't believe the "informant" story.

It was my opinion, and I'll not change my mind this time Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:00 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 am

ehm sorry for asking.... but in the meantime im really confused and i had not the time to read every topic on here ..... Wud someone please tell me quick who Johnathan is?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 am

Pammy wrote:ehm sorry for asking.... but in the meantime im really confused and i had not the time to read every topic on here ..... Wud someone please tell me quick who Johnathan is?

I'm not too sure myself, but appearantly he is or could be MJ's double. So not an imitator, but a true double, that took over MJ's public life at some point in time.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:53 am

i am guessing(?) maybe the "informant"is suggesting how anyone who before 91 talked about michael (as in J. taborelli's book)michael didnt do anything he didnt want to do and he was very much in control of his decisions etc. but,if we are to believe the phone call taped with his spiritual advisor,he talks about tohme controlling EVERY aspect of his life and being no longer in control,this could possibly be an inconsistancy?i dont know just a thought,also i was looking thru some pics of the 02 announcement and earlier pics of michael and if you look at fingernails,i thought michael always had darker nails than it shows to be in pic of 02 so,i dont know really what to believe
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 am

StenniZ wrote:
Pammy wrote:ehm sorry for asking.... but in the meantime im really confused and i had not the time to read every topic on here ..... Wud someone please tell me quick who Johnathan is?

I'm not too sure myself, but appearantly he is or could be MJ's double. So not an imitator, but a true double, that took over MJ's public life at some point in time.

Yes NOT an impersonator - but a DOUBLE.

I have two threads on this topic, Part 1 and Part 2 under the Hoax Theory thread.

Someone contacted a member of MJHD and told them that it wasnt Michael at the O2 but his double of many years Johnathan.

Then he said that we should start to look for inconsistences of Michaels life starting in 1991.

They said alot more and all of it is posted at the beginning of each thread.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 am

You are all forgetting some major points. Michael knew EVERYONE in Hollywood, he had hundreds of friends
in that community. Are you trying to tell me you all believe it's possible some stranger who "pretended" to
be Michael could step into his life, dance like him, sing like him, talk like him, move like him, have his fun playful
genius personality, pull off fooling all his friends, his parents, his brothers and sisters?
Or worse, that his friends and family all knew and not one person leaked a word of it?

Horse puckey! I'm sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful but this is not rational.

By the way, I've seen pics of MJ with his kids when they were babies. You just didn't search the web enough.
There are videos of MJ playing with his kids as well as other kids goofing around at Neverland Ranch, playing jokes
on people in stores, etc.
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next