Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

+51
Adi
paulinah79
Peace
mjssoulmate
The White Rabbit
Harleyblonde
MadelineDD
neverlandprincess
You.Rock.My.World
marsheliamorgan
Pammy
SeeingClues
StenniZ
Alfaomega
hungry
Gabriel Walker
nlb
ilprincipe
IWSICS
phoenix
MiaPaparazzi
illusionist
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Smelly
Human_nature
anotherpartofme
mysticallymagestically
neverlandsfairy
jade jackson
Give.In.To.Me
meleah3
GirlSaturday
mjthelegendlives
MJJ Love
MichelleMissesMJ
Banessa
yaya
Sweet1
Lorrie
Grace
ishealive
PYT
annieisnotokey
MJFOREVER
endlessfire
dunno_it
emo_pinkt
EarthAngel90
nohype
MJFoReVeRandAlways
CantStopLovingU
55 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:42 pm

meleah3 wrote:Hmmmmm....not plausible in my mind. MJ had incredible talent and gifts that don't come along every day....look at how the music and TV industry was effected by MJ....finding someone who could take his place would be next to impossible. Just
can't buy that one.

I'm 51 and I've been watching MJ all my life....the one time I
sat watching him on TV and thought "wow, that does not seem like MJ at all" was
at the "This Is It" announcement. I thought "he's either high as a kite or that's not
him". His gait was different (his stride when he walked), his movements were different....his confidence level was totally different as well. He was extremely animated and it was evident to me, whoever that was, was high as hell.

AGREED!! The only one time in my life iv said NO WAY IS THAT MJ at the press conference....no way could anyone ever imitate Michaels performances ever!!

Back to top Go down

UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Bang , bang! lol!

I am not 100% convinced that MJ did this but I don't rule out the possibility. Sometimes things fall outside of our reality sphere because we cannot imagine doing those things. Who knows what lurks in the mind of others. If given the resources, many people might be inclined to put their thoughts into action.

annieisnotokey wrote:Does anybody else think that believing MJ had a double that lived his life since 1991 is a wee bit insane???

Please don't shoot me, but even for me this sounds too far fetched... Shocked
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

jade jackson wrote:Thanks for being a voice of reason Annie. Don't let the meanies get you down. Just keep doing what you're doing. We need your take on things to keep us on an even keel. This whole situation is strange enough just as it is. I know I am very confused about this whole burial thing. How can they possibly think that after two months of autopsies etc Michael could possibly have his make-up done and his hair styled and look presentable for a funeral. That's a different topic but I am just going crazy here. It's as if the whole world has gone insane. It's just too bizarre. The whole thing. One day I'm going to write out a complete list of all the ridiculous things that people have been expected to believe. If we are asking all of these questions, surely there must be reporters and journalists who are asking them too. Where are they?

Tks, Jade!

About the burial, I've been saying all along that the over the top security measures are meant to prevent us from seeing: a) there's no body to bury or b) the body doesn't belong to MJ.

I guess tomorrow the mistery will be revealed. If the burial takes place in a sealed environment with no media leakage whatsoever, I'm gonna think my suspicious are right on spot. One thing is to want to have privacy (which I completely understand) and another is to have a top secret burial (which is very suspicious).

Less than 24 hours left to find out. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:54 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:"Maybe he JUST FAKED HIS LIFE ... Maybe THAT resulted in his death."

Wonder what he/she means by that??

I know, I think out of everything he said, that this is the most profound statement of all.

IF Michael "Faked" his life that would mean that Michael retired from being Michael and Jonathan took over everything from singing, to performing, to touring ... unless Michael was really singing in the studio - His voice IMO is too unique for someone else to master.

So IF Michael faked his life - meaning someone else Jonathan lived Michaels life for him, if Jonathan DIED technically that would result in the death of MJ because Jonathan is living for Michael.

So the real Michael is not gone. Jonathan is gone - but Jonathan is what the world thinks is Michael and has been Michael since 1991??

HOLY GOD, IM tremblying, I just posted my theory that even the time I suggested this person to go into MJ´s life, fits.IF HE SWITCHED HIS NAME FOR MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON (here is the great hole), we will have the 100% AFFIRMATION about Mike´s name discrepancies.And also the reason of him starting to be know as Joseph during this period.

If he deeded his original name as Johnattan, to Michael Joseph Jackson we have our case closed!

But I agree about the studio records, video clips and touring, NO ONE can replace the energy and uniqueness of Michael Joe Jackson.Thus, for public appearances, interviews, and etc would make a lot of sense O.O.

I think i will faint!Oh my this is my theory! Shocked affraid

Someone even able to get his money, his estate control, his probates under a namesake!So if this guy legaly switched his birth name, WE DISCLOSURED IT! affraid pale
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Bang , bang! lol!

UPDATED! INFORMANT makes 2nd Contact - Provides more CLUES on Jonathan - Page 2 Dont_Kill_Kenny01
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 pm

ooops, sorry, posted twice...thought I lost the original one.
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:01 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:
You would think so but we do not know where Jonathan came from. Michael morphed so much between the years of 1991 until now. Im starting to think that some of the videos where people claim Michael had a deep voice and that his high falsetto voice was something he played up - was really Jonathan speaking in his own deep voice.

So Lisa Marie Presley married Jonathan, because she kept talking about MJ having a deep voice. lol!

Indeed YES, if its true, cause she married MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, and not Michael Joe Jackson O.O affraid

Annie this sillyness somehow fits our theory similarities!However I can not picture other than the real MJ performing, I can see the
fake one, better the decoy one, going into public appearances! affraid
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Does anybody else think that believing MJ had a double that lived his life since 1991 is a wee bit insane???

Nope it´d not be, if, and just if he was used to mislead the media.But as I said before, I can not see him performing, however I picture him as a kind of "namesake" for banking arrangments, overseas investments, new ventures. As your untraceable deal with Dr.Tohme, but instead of making it on shadows, RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACE. affraid affraid affraid
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:07 pm

This informant comes across as extremely patronizing and condescending. And this sounds like a wild goose chase.

ETA: spelling (oops)
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:
You would think so but we do not know where Jonathan came from. Michael morphed so much between the years of 1991 until now. Im starting to think that some of the videos where people claim Michael had a deep voice and that his high falsetto voice was something he played up - was really Jonathan speaking in his own deep voice.

So Lisa Marie Presley married Jonathan, because she kept talking about MJ having a deep voice. lol!

Indeed YES, if its true, cause she married MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON, and not Michael Joe Jackson O.O affraid

Annie this sillyness somehow fits our theory similarities!However I can not picture other than the real MJ performing, I can see the

Fairy, I agree with you.
It certainly fits your name theory and that could have been going on for a large number of years.
It also fits my decoy theory in order to hoax his death. But, once thing is to think he has doubles to confuse papparazzi, get out of a fan crowd undetected or even fake his death, also for your name theory. However, a completely different and even disrespectful thing is to think that somebody else has been living his life, marrying his wives, having & raising his children, accepting awards, making important appearances, giving interviews, recording his songs and performing live (amongst other things) since 1991!! And that's what I think is far fetched!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:

Nope it´d not be, if, and just if he was used to mislead the media.But as I said before, I can not see him performing, however I picture him as a kind of "namesake" for banking arrangments, overseas investments, new ventures. As your untraceable deal with Dr.Tohme, but instead of making it on shadows, RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACE. affraid affraid affraid

I completely agree that the "namesake" idea for financial / legal purposes is completely feasible and not even that far out.

BUT Thinking that somebody else completely took his "physical" life for almost 20 years IMHO is insane.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Ok, definitely he had a body double. Definitely there were double's who could dance some and looked the part....probably like others have suggested (to distract the papparazzi, etc) but to trade lives for 2 days muchless 18 yrs does not sound rational to me.

Faggettaboutit....Smile

PS. Annie, Pls don't be discouraged. You did nothing wrong! I want to apologize to you too, because I did not know that when someone starts a thread on their theory, that others were not supposed to interfere with that (sorry, am a little slow learning the rules here). Annie, you were the reason I signed onto this forum!! It was YOUR theory that got my attention enough to make me begin doing my own research!!!
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 pm

mysticallymagestically wrote:This informant comes across as extremely patronizing and condescending. And this sounds like a wild goose chase.
ETA: spelling (oops)

I agree.
IMHO he/she is playing a game.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:31 pm

I agree too.
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 pm

So Fake , Decoy and Real M.J. are on this ???? someone make it short & sweet & to the point please 4 me ... I fell off this wagon 5 hours ago !!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 pm

I am noticing... and am quite curious about these references to a white and black Michael.

WTH... WTF... with a sprinkle of LMBAO! Please clarify what is meant by white Michael vs black Michael.

yaya wrote:if this is in fact an issue of white michael vs. black michael, i have an extremely hard time buying that. michael has been the same person ever since the jackson 5. or ever since he was born, for that matter. i don't care how good and talented someone is at attempting to replicate michael's moves and voice, they can never do it just like he can. even if they had all the surgeries in the world, they'll never look identical to him. similar, but not identical.

i do find it interesting how this informant gives us the name jonathan, but not his last name. if jonathan is the key, then why did the informant tell us that researching him won't do us any good? that just confuses me.

and i agree with lorrie; the person should just tell us whatever it is they think we should know, instead of wanting us to run around like chickens with our heads cut off. ever since MJHD was created, we've been trying to figure this all out and now someone wants us to go on a wild goose chase. it get's tiring...

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 pm

meleah3 wrote:Ok, definitely he had a body double. Definitely there were double's who could dance some and looked the part....probably like others have suggested (to distract the papparazzi, etc) but to trade lives for 2 days muchless 18 yrs does not sound rational to me.

Faggettaboutit....Smile

PS. Annie, Pls don't be discouraged. You did nothing wrong! I want to apologize to you too, because I did not know that when someone starts a thread on their theory, that others were not supposed to interfere with that (sorry, am a little slow learning the rules here). Annie, you were the reason I signed onto this forum!! It was YOUR theory that got my attention enough to make me begin doing my own research!!!

@Meleah3, don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean any harm and I'm glad my theory encouraged you to sign up & do research. cheers

I will continue posting my theory very soon, I promise. I just need to take a break because someone at the other forum was really hurtful to me. I'm licking my wounds now, but I'll be back on my feet soon.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

Fairy, I agree with you.
It certainly fits your name theory and that could have been going on for a large number of years.
It also fits my decoy theory in order to hoax his death. But, once thing is to think he has doubles to confuse papparazzi, get out of a fan crowd undetected or even fake his death, also for your name theory. However, a completely different and even disrespectful thing is to think that somebody else has been living his life, marrying his wives, having & raising his children, accepting awards, making important appearances, giving interviews, recording his songs and performing live (amongst other things) since 1991!! And that's what I think is far fetched!

Well. The name issue is really the loophole that can proof or debunk it. About raise his children , I never said that, I see him as namesake, someone to be used as a "ghost" accounting for venues and investments.Also I never stated him receiving awards, going in important events on his place.But those where we have seen him since 90´s wearing a mask, waving from hotels, who knows if its not really this guy?

Surely was on the early 90´s when the discrepancies started, and here as he said, Im not talking about mistakes.

I BELIEVE MIKE HAS VITILIGO, I SAW HIM!I BELIEVE HE PERFORMED ,SUNG, DANCED AND WENT ON ALL HIS TOURS AND VIDEOS AS WELL.

But the 2 names issue, had triggered the namesake/double/decoy whatever we call this man, as a strong possibility!

However, Lisa Marie was married with Joseph (we can see it on their wedding)...And this is very weird!AND at this point my head is spinning! Sad

But on the other side, I dont believe the BCertificates from his kids, published on TMZ were real.So they for sure are registered as Michael Joe Jackson´s children.

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:44 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:As a Black person, I am noticing... and am quite curious about these references to a white and black Michael. Please clarify what is meant by white Michael vs black Michael.

Some people say that the real MJ died / dissappeared years ago (mid 80s) and he was replaced by a white person.
So vitiligo and plastic surgeries stories were made up to cover the fact that the real black Michael was replaced by a white look alike.

A bunch of BS if you ask me, and seriously disrespectful.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Ummm WTH, WTF and add a sprinkle of LMBAO!
annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:As a Black person, I am noticing... and am quite curious about these references to a white and black Michael. Please clarify what is meant by white Michael vs black Michael.

Some people say that the real MJ died / dissappeared years ago (mid 80s) and he was replaced by a white person.
So vitiligo and plastic surgeries stories were made up to cover the fact that the real black Michael was replaced by a white look alike.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:
Well. The name issue is really the loophole that can proof or debunk it. About raise his children , I never said that, I see him as namesake, someone to be used as a "ghost" accounting for venues and investments.Also I never stated him receiving awards, going in important ones.But those where we have seen him since 90´s wearing a mask, waving from hotels, who knows if its not really this guy?

Surely was on the early 90´s when the discrepancies started, and here as he said, Im not talking about mistakes.

I BELIEVE MIKE HAS VITILIGO, I SAW HIM!I BELIEVE HE PERFORMED ,SUNG, DANCED AND WENT ON ALL HIS TOURS AND VIDEOS AS WELL.

But the 2 names issue, had triggered the namesake/double/decoy whatever we call this man, as a strong possibility!

However, Lisa Marie was married with Joseph (we can see it on their wedding)...And this is very weird!AND at this point my head is spinning! Sad

But on the other side, I dont believe the BCertificates from his kids, published on TMZ were real.So they for sure are registered as Michael Joe Jackson´s children.

I know you didn't say anything about raising the kids. I was just making a point to make it clear that the story of somebody replacing MJ's whole life for almost 20 years is too far out.

About the surgical masks, I should do some research to make sure, but I think it started back in the mid 80's and it had to do with covering the first vitiligo signs in his face (but don't quote me on that yet).

I still believe and agree with you that the namesake / decoy is a strong possibility but not with the extent hinted by this informant.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Ummm WTH, WTF and add a sprinkle of LMBAO!
annieisnotokey wrote:

Ditto .... w/ GirlSaturday ... I don't know why people think that all the time w/ Michael !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

MJ was not replaced in life by a white version.When MJ went through his vitiligo phases of his skin getting more and more patchy. He started the lightening phase to make his skin one tone( I am sure many of you have seen ppl walking around with white patches on their skin?) The average person can't afford treatment. MJ could because he was rich beyond our wildest imgination. As MJ's looks started to change he undoubtedly had a double come on the scene that he used throughout life. The double didn't replace MJ for over 20 yrs. MJ did use the double undoubtedly for public appearances. It would be nieve to think that everytime MJ was in the public it was really him. Who knows who was behind that clever idea he incorporated of wearing a mask around his face/sunglasses/ or both. Sometimes you saw his eyes and sometimes you didn't. MJ was followed wherever he went. He had no privacy whatsoever. My God he would have gone insane otherwise. I hope I didn't offend anyone with my opinion. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by meleah3 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 pm

I could have sworn I posted this already....but I guess I didn't! (senior moment lol).

I just heard about 1/2 hr ago on "The Insider" news, what they are calling:
"MJ's death certificate cover-up".

They are questioning why large sections are blacked out.

coroner's signature is blocked out.
Death certificate updated to now include death by "injection by another".
Other signature is blocked out as well, didn't catch which one.

Makes me go "hmmmmmmm"
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:01 pm

this is too much for me! This means that I actually do not like MJ, but the Jonathan! This is BS

I love one and only Michael Jackson!!! cheers
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:38 am

Sorry, but I just can't believe this story. Jonathan = Total fabrication from someone who really need attention....

Ok about some impersonator or double at some point ( as decoy and things like that) but never to perform or nothing like that.

And inconsistencies in his life.... yes maybe, but I have inconsistencies in my life...nobody know because I don't have zillion paparazzi around me.

Many personalities, I have many too. And I'm not the only one. If you really think about it, we all have many personality sides.

So....nope, Michael is Michael Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:57 am

Human_nature wrote:Sorry, but I just can't believe this story. Jonathan = Total fabrication from someone who really need attention....

Ok about some impersonator or double at some point ( as decoy and things like that) but never to perform or nothing like that.

And inconsistencies in his life.... yes maybe, but I have inconsistencies in my life...nobody know because I don't have zillion paparazzi around me.

Many personalities, I have many too. And I'm not the only one. If you really think about it, we all have many personality sides.

So....nope, Michael is Michael Wink

Thanx U for Putting it Short & Sweet & To The Point ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:14 am

MAYBE what Informant was trying to say was that Jonathan started to come out in 1991 - Not that he "took over" as Michael from 1991.

If he started to be Michael in public that could have gone on for a very long time before he officially took over. I do not think that the Informant said that Jonathan took over in 1991 ... He said start to look at the inconsistencies starting in 1991.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:12 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:MAYBE what Informant was trying to say was that Jonathan started to come out in 1991 - Not that he "took over" as Michael from 1991.

If he started to be Michael in public that could have gone on for a very long time before he officially took over. I do not think that the Informant said that Jonathan took over in 1991 ... He said start to look at the inconsistencies starting in 1991.

for me..starting looking at the inconsistencies in 1991 mean, he started to do something , somewhere. And I really can't see.

So, I'll keep my opinion about this one, no offence.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:38 am

Human_nature wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:MAYBE what Informant was trying to say was that Jonathan started to come out in 1991 - Not that he "took over" as Michael from 1991.

for me..starting looking at the inconsistencies in 1991 mean, he started to do something , somewhere. And I really can't see.

So, I'll keep my opinion about this one, no offence.

Someone said on the MJHD forum that we should not be so quick to dismiss things we dont think are possible. I agree. They said that we should investigate everything until we get to the point of proving it to be false or untrue ... I am going to continue my research. I believe that the truth to this theory is in the eyes .. the eyes of Michael. I have looked at so many pictures since last night side by side throughout the years, the eyes are beautiful and distinctly Michaels (he has Kathryns eyes) BUT I'm analyzing the pictures of the OK Shoot with Debbie R. and Prince - and it is the first pictures that something seems off about the eyes. So I will keep looking.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:47 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Someone said on the MJHD forum that we should not be so quick to dismiss things we dont think are possible. I agree.

Yes, it's why we all have our opinions, and great if you find something. But I'll not investigate about that, because I personally don't believe it's true.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:52 am

Just wanted to add that in my "pictures" research, whenever we see Michael without sun glasses on, I am convinced it is him. Like I said the eyes have it. BUT looking at some of the other appearances like the American Bandstand 50th anniversary - He looks off and in every single picture he has sunglasses on.

I think we should compare Michael public appearances without SUNGLASSES (not professional photoshoots - but public appearances) against public appearances WITh sunglasses starting around 1998 - 2000.

I know the informant said to look for inconsistencies in his life story from 1991 - and on - but picture wise everything from 1990 until 1998 to me looks exactly like Michael. After around 1998 in the appearances with sun glasses, I am not convinced.

I would post some examples but for the life of me I have no idea how to embed a picture to my post.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 am

Grace wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:"Maybe he JUST FAKED HIS LIFE ... Maybe THAT resulted in his death."

And if Michael were not at all what we made out of him believing in what we saw and heard?

This is really getting tough stuff now.

The fake vid of RTL showed the "making of a fake vid".

The fake death of MJ now showed the "making of a fake death"?

What if the whole life of MJ were fake and the death were truth?
Meaning the lies were stopped finally?
No MJ, no entertainer, nothing was existing since years but only made to belief "as if"?
A fake created by music industry, an artificial artist to be "put on scene" by anybody jumping into the role?

Everywhere, where there is a microphone there is a tape and a studio and behind that there is software to "produce" music or interviews?

Everywhere, where there is a camera there is a film and a cutting device and behind that there is some software to "produce" footage?

We learned to look closer now and question more with this shock.
We learned to watch, observe, look twice then three times and still find questionmarks and doubts.

Was Mike never existing but constantly being replaced by another actor who was "fitted" to the job by scalpels and training?

I am forced to think of disney movies where so many persons are drawing the "one" Mickey Mouse. And you'll never notice how many persons were father and mother to Mickey.

My mind just gets blown away. sorry ladies, this is a lot.

Would it be possible that we witnessed for years a fake artificial person, put on stage by ever other doubles?

Where was real Mike then and why was all executed this way?
And why the end of the tide now and not 10 years ago?

I read a comment on Mike today that was astounding.
The person said: either MJ died 10 years to late - he would stay in memory different if he had not been there during the last 10 years - or he died too soon to have shown to the world he could impact this much.

I have to go to bed - I am really somewhat lost now.
Don't kill me on my thoughts, pls. This was just what ran through my mind when this Jonathan story got into it. And no, no insane here. I just try to stay open to whatever comes along.

Just for the record: I DIDN`T say that he faked his life, I just quoted the person that had copied this article or whatever it was. I don´t believe he fakes his life or whatever. I just quoted it and then I wrote my comment saying smth like "I wonder what he meant by this".

***EDIT: I wrote death, meaning life. Sorry.***

Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 am

I was thinking that the phrase

"Maybe he faked his life resulted in his death" could mean that if Michael faked his life, by inserting his double Jonathan somewhere along the line (and it wasnt in 1991 either) that would mean that Jonathan was now Michael. That would represent faking his life. If Jonathan dies /died - "Maybe he faked his life resulting in his death" the world thinks Jonathan IS MICHAEL so if Jonathan died that would technically result in Michael death because Jonathan is Michael to the world.

Makes my head spin.

I am still researching and have come to no conclusions yet.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:

Makes my head spin.

Mine too..
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:15 am

Well.....*sigh*....whatta ya know.
I read these 2 threads last night at home without logging in. I was chicking in to see what I havent read and trust me..its alot!! But when i read these Informant threads, I was floored. The next thing that I thought of was Annies posts and JL. I was confused to say the least. It sounds like this has been stolen from Annie. But who knows. I was really diggin Annies story and this person comes along.

This is very distressing for me to hear, but I dont know if I believe it yet. I cannot for the life of me think that MJ would have a DOUBLE all this time and no one know it. Is that why MJ/Johnathon wore masks in public? To throw us off? Annies story is very similar and hers was really believeable and still is. When Informant posted these things it kinda threw me.

Im so confused right now I dont think Im even making sense..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 am

I changed my mind. This person is right.

Michael really fooled us...I feel very sad now..anyway.....

Hope you will find something
it's too much for me now, i can't take it anymore.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:11 am

You guys, please don't pay attention to this "informant". He's full of shit. Seriously. Your heart does not play tricks on you, but your mind does. Look within your heart.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:26 am

Im sitting here and can think of nothing else.

"Inconsistancies in his life..." WTF? Im thinking and I cant think of any....this will NOT leave my head!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 am

illusionist wrote:You guys, please don't pay attention to this "informant". He's full of shit. Seriously. Your heart does not play tricks on you, but your mind does. Look within your heart.

Couldnt said it better Wink
So im gonna post the same thing as in the other topic:

And again we have a 'informant' or somebody who knows whats going on pff i have learned my lesson with that one sorry dont buy it.
Only is he/she comes with good things that doesnt F up some peoples minds in here, isnt the first time Rolling Eyes sorry no offense.
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:

Wonder what he/she means by that??

I know, I think out of everything he said, that this is the most profound statement of all.

IF Michael "Faked" his life that would mean that Michael retired from being Michael and Jonathan took over everything from singing, to performing, to touring ... unless Michael was really singing in the studio - His voice IMO is too unique for someone else to master.

So IF Michael faked his life - meaning someone else Jonathan lived Michaels life for him, if Jonathan DIED technically that would result in the death of MJ because Jonathan is living for Michael.

So the real Michael is not gone. Jonathan is gone - but Jonathan is what the world thinks is Michael and has been Michael since 1991??

HOLY GOD, IM tremblying, I just posted my theory that even the time I suggested this person to go into MJ´s life, fits.IF HE SWITCHED HIS NAME FOR MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON (here is the great hole), we will have the 100% AFFIRMATION about Mike´s name discrepancies.And also the reason of him starting to be know as Joseph during this period.

If he deeded his original name as Johnattan, to Michael Joseph Jackson we have our case closed!

But I agree about the studio records, video clips and touring, NO ONE can replace the energy and uniqueness of Michael Joe Jackson.Thus, for public appearances, interviews, and etc would make a lot of sense O.O.

I think i will faint!Oh my this is my theory! Shocked affraid

Someone even able to get his money, his estate control, his probates under a namesake!So if this guy legaly switched his birth name, WE DISCLOSURED IT! affraid pale

I agree, your theory is very possible and probably the most likely scenario... and "THEY" are totally involved. No doubt in my mind. Whether he is passed or not, "THEY" have a HUGE role in this...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:39 am

well i cant say that this informant is a lier because i dont know for sure but i dont like how someone can tell some things (without even really giving us some information) an people start to question everything they thought about Michael...its so wrong..
Maybe(!!!) there was a double who made public appereances or whatever but there is no way he could have taken Michaels place...its as stupid as to hear that the black Michael and the white Michael are not the same person....
you can imitate someone when you learn how he acts but on stage (i am sure about that) there have only been one MJ- look at his eyes and smile- you cant fake those things
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:47 am

Well! I am going to investigate on my own. I don't want to offend anyone, but it wasn't so long ago on the MJHD site that JCC gave all sorts of clues. Everyone dismissed him and called him a liar and he went away. Now, whenever something comes up off/on someone mentions didn't JCC say something like that. I don't know why we are so quick to dismiss ppl that provide clues that we find so hard to believe because it's scary. I don't have fear about anything on this earth. I want to know the truth. One last thing. Don't forget! MJ used to the double (Jonathan) for social events, interviews/ public appearances etc. I don't believe he would use him in his personal life. The double didn't marry LMP/Debbie Rowe. MJ married them. Now, it all makes sense why he never physically live with them. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:53 am

Who is JCC?
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:04 am

He was from MJHD site back in June/July that provided clues to everyone on the forum. His name was JCC or JC or something to that affect. Anyway! he was just like the informant in providing clues. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 am

Sweet1 wrote:He was from MJHD site back in June/July that provided clues to everyone on the forum. His name was JCC or JC or something to that affect. Anyway! he was just like the informant in providing clues. Keep the Faith!

Ah ok... thanks. Smile He has not been around since?
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 am

phoenix wrote:well i cant say that this informant is a lier because i dont know for sure but i dont like how someone can tell some things (without even really giving us some information) an people start to question everything they thought about Michael...its so wrong..
Maybe(!!!) there was a double who made public appereances or whatever but there is no way he could have taken Michaels place...its as stupid as to hear that the black Michael and the white Michael are not the same person....
you can imitate someone when you learn how he acts but on stage (i am sure about that) there have only been one MJ- look at his eyes and smile- you cant fake those things

Yes, so lets forget the black or white theory - I dont remember the Informant mentioning anything of that nature.

Also, even if he is not telling us the truth, the theory that a double died in the place of MJ is not Annie's alone. On the Home page of the MJHD site, the Illuminus Theo theory was posted almost 2 months ago. He claimed that Michael had a double by the name of Dimitre who was very ill with a terminal sickness and was willing to die as Michael to carry off the hoax. I know that Annie JL theory is great but all Im saying is that this "double" thing has been around for while now.

Back to the Black or White thing - dont look at it that way.

I have gone through every single picture on the MJJPICTURES site and as many of you have said, the EYES are the same. I do not think that Jonathan ever performed as michael nor did he sing on his albums or anything like that. Everytime you see Michael without Sunglasses and/or the mask I am convinced it is Michael Jackson and no one else. Even when he only wore the mark, his very distinctive eye shape is the same.

BUT in the shots where he is wearing the aviator glasses the teeth dont look the same, the face, the lips, ect. I think if you start to compare the photos of MJ without SUNGLASSES to the one WITH SUNGLASSES you will see what I am talking about.

If Jonathan is real, then he was used only for public appearances, and I really doubt that he just took over Michaels life all together. I just cant see any evidence for that in the photos. Having a picture of michael up from his Off the Wall days to compare, the eyes are exactly the same though out the years. I wish I had a mac or some good software that could read the eyes better, but I will say that the photos of him in SUNGLASSES often times look very SUSPECT.

Especially the Dick Clark American Bankstand 50th anniversary!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 am

Any just because some of us want to investigate this and are not automatically dismissing the Informant as a liar, I dont understand why we have to constantly say we arent offending anyone.

I thought we were all free on this forum to really delve into every single possibility?

Now in addition to the informant there seems to be a correlation between the timeline as well as the name change from Joe to Joseph (or vice versa) - I would just like the opportunity to explore all possibilities especially since THEY ARE CLAIMING they are burying Michael today. If they go so far as to have an open coffin I am going to lose it! At least with this theory there is a possibility that Jonathan has passed not Michael.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 am

One word:namesake!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:15 am

His name was Joke Calms China (JCC) which is an anagram of 'Michael Jackson'' he gave a lot of clues to us, which didnt make sense at the time but now they do. I have every clue that he has ever posted (TO MY KNOWLEDGE) saved on my computer, bcos it might come in handy yanoooo' haha.
I will post if you like, but I dont want to clog up the forum if unwanted. Smile Hope I heped
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum