Carey regrets Jackson apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by Sophie M. on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:48 am

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=46662
avatar
Sophie M.
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by ballongiraf on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:52 am

But we all did our best to give Michael the send off he deserves.

no comment

lol!
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 am

but I was literally choked up when I saw him (Michael) there in front of me.

HMMM..was he the hat man? lol!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by EarthAngel90 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:02 am

LMAOXD - No Comment as well ...... Hmmmm ... HAHAHAHA.....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by PYT on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 am

omg. confused
avatar
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by ballongiraf on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:05 am

nlb wrote:
but I was literally choked up when I saw him (Michael) there in front of me.

HMMM..was he the hat man? lol!

dearest Mariah. You saw an empty coffin in front of you.
What had you been smoking?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 am

ballongiraf wrote:
nlb wrote:
but I was literally choked up when I saw him (Michael) there in front of me.

HMMM..was he the hat man? lol!

dearest Mariah. You saw an empty coffin in front of you.
What had you been smoking?

Maybe Mariah and Kenny O were sharing his crack pipe before the ceremony!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by Banessa on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:18 am

nlb wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
nlb wrote:
but I was literally choked up when I saw him (Michael) there in front of me.

HMMM..was he the hat man? lol!

dearest Mariah. You saw an empty coffin in front of you.
What had you been smoking?

Maybe Mariah and Kenny O were sharing his crack pipe before the ceremony!


OMG! lol! YOu are funny!

I read someone's comment there stating "I regret reading this" LMAO That was hilarious!

BTW you are needed in the read if you don't blush easy thread! king lol
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carey regrets Jackson apology

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum