Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to unveil Vienna tribute lineup next week

+2
ballongiraf
Sophie M.
6 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to unveil Vienna tribute lineup next week Empty Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to unveil Vienna tribute lineup next week

Post by Sophie M. Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 am

Sophie M.
Sophie M.

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to unveil Vienna tribute lineup next week Empty Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to unveil Vienna tribute lineup next week

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:22 am

so let me get this straight:

they started selling tickets for this show aug 20, without being able to tell the ticket buyers who they're gonna see perform?

No comment!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to unveil Vienna tribute lineup next week Empty Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to unveil Vienna tribute lineup next week

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:30 am

I would want to know - who is performing if I was buying a ticket 2 a event or concert .... I wouldn't trust buying one ticket for that Tribute ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 am

random thought:
how come this tribute isnt promoted in any way?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:43 am

There was a tread on that at MJHD a while ago. I can't find it for you - can't get access to the site these past days???

What I remember is, that the tickets sold for up to 500 Euro without people knowing who was coming to perform. Comparing to the prices for a ticket for the TII??? http://www.tribute2009.com/tickets.asp

Also somewhere on the site it was noted as "a one in a life time event" and further down it was written as "an annual event".

A member from MJHD wrote an email to the promoters regarding the above and also if some of the revenue was to go to charity, but I didn't see any replys...
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:10 am

the most funny of all it is: the burial - 70 days to happen, but a event like that was organized very quickly just like the memorial ... when is about parties the know what to do.

i would love to know WHY larry king is supporting the Jerma-show! lol
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:23 am

He says the event will be broadcast live to 1 billion fans around the world.

How does Jermaine know that? He doesn't even know who is going to perform, but he can predict how many ppl will watch the show? Rolling Eyes

Jermaine needs to next week to announce the line-up because IMO there haven't been many takers or he hasn't been able to get anyone to commit.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:26 am

nlb wrote:

How does Jermaine know that? He doesn't even know who is going to perform, but he can predict how many ppl will watch the show? Rolling Eyes

Jermaine needs to next week to announce the line-up because IMO there haven't been many takers or he hasn't been able to get anyone to commit.

will be a surprise, he will to sing lol

affraid affraid
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 am

MJalive wrote:
nlb wrote:

will be a surprise, he will to sing lol

affraid affraid

What a Face

*covers ears*
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down