Guys where is Rachel?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by emanviam on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 am

nlb wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
phoenix wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
phoenix wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:Don't give it up? You might want to add some creativity and imagination to the jar lol!

oh when it somes to such things i have enough imagination- i just dont want to think of sex when i look at my toast lol

Oh my! LMNAOOOOO you're cracking me up now with the toast thingy! Say do you like hotdogs for breakfast? Heehee... KK... I'll be quiet till you're done eating those toastS.. ****COUGH****


lol i dont eat any meat so hotdogs wouldnt scary me....and i am a woman- thats why i cant do the same thing to my nutella toast like that guy from amarican pie does to his pie

LMAO


LMNAOOOOOOOOO... Omigosh now you've my imagination running wild. Nutella in pie... hmmm... lol!




Rachel and MJ are having some Nutella and pie, now maybe some Salad and a bath!!!!(for my naughty girsl on our thread) lol!

LMAO, yep I think you have solved it! lol! king

Oh GOSH...Yep!!! I think with MJ and Nutella and Golden Pants I would have dessert forever, and EVER and EVER and EVER.... geek geek What a Face Twisted Evil Exclamation
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by summer+sc3nt on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:31 pm

nlb wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
phoenix wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
phoenix wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:Don't give it up? You might want to add some creativity and imagination to the jar lol!

oh when it somes to such things i have enough imagination- i just dont want to think of sex when i look at my toast lol

Oh my! LMNAOOOOO you're cracking me up now with the toast thingy! Say do you like hotdogs for breakfast? Heehee... KK... I'll be quiet till you're done eating those toastS.. ****COUGH****


lol i dont eat any meat so hotdogs wouldnt scary me....and i am a woman- thats why i cant do the same thing to my nutella toast like that guy from amarican pie does to his pie

LMAO


LMNAOOOOOOOOO... Omigosh now you've my imagination running wild. Nutella in pie... hmmm... lol!




Rachel and MJ are having some Nutella and pie, now maybe some Salad and a bath!!!!(for my naughty girsl on our thread) lol!

LMAO, yep I think you have solved it! lol! king

LMNAOOO... Now I wouldn't be surprise when they're both having a cocktail and asked us all to join in the hot steamy tub! lol!
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by jpresley on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:46 pm

I've been wondering where Rachel went myself. We twitter back and forth daily and I haven't had a peep from her since Tuesday. Hope she's okay. Rach, sending good thoughts and love your way, babes!
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Let's not make a Another " Don't Read if you blush easily" Board ... I started it by saying somethings ...well - I don't regret any of those words ... but let's keep this clean K ladies ?
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by summer+sc3nt on Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Let's not make a Another " Don't Read if you blush easily" Board ... I started it by saying somethings ...well - I don't regret any of those words ... but let's keep this clean K ladies ?

Sure thing sweetie...
avatar
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by PinkLizard on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 pm

I read this thread thinking I would find out where Princess Rach is but instead I find myself Embarassed you guys are so naughty!!!!!!!!!

lol!

Anyway - Princess Rach, I miss you SO much. I really hope you're ok and you come back to us soon. Sending love and hugs all the way to Leeds xoxoxo
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Interesting..No Rachel.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:30 pm

PinkLizard wrote:I read this thread thinking I would find out where Princess Rach is but instead I find myself Embarassed you guys are so naughty!!!!!!!!!

lol!

Anyway - Princess Rach, I miss you SO much. I really hope you're ok and you come back to us soon. Sending love and hugs all the way to Leeds xoxoxo

lol! This is nothing compared to the real naughty thread.

Yes, Princess Rach-you are very missed. Hope all is well and you are getting your much needed rest. Loves and hugs! king
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by PinkLizard on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:45 pm

nlb wrote:
PinkLizard wrote:I read this thread thinking I would find out where Princess Rach is but instead I find myself Embarassed you guys are so naughty!!!!!!!!!

lol!

Anyway - Princess Rach, I miss you SO much. I really hope you're ok and you come back to us soon. Sending love and hugs all the way to Leeds xoxoxo

lol! This is nothing compared to the real naughty thread.

Yes, Princess Rach-you are very missed. Hope all is well and you are getting your much needed rest. Loves and hugs! king

lol! That's why I'm only Embarassed here, in the naughty thread I am Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed !!!!!!
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by emanviam on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Pinkshots wrote:Interesting..No Rachel.

What do you mean? Suspect
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Just a comment lol..its cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by emanviam on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Pinkshots wrote:Just a comment lol..its cool

Ok... Rolling Eyes
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by ishealive on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 pm

Has anyone heard from cantlivewithoutmj? I haven't unless I missed her posts all week.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by mjj29081958 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:15 pm

ishealive wrote:Has anyone heard from cantlivewithoutmj? I haven't unless I missed her posts all week.

Yes, she was here earlier! Don't worry!
avatar
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by dunno_it on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

jeez each day it's getting harder and harder for me to catch up with you guys and NOT neglecting my duties lol!
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by mjthelegendlives on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Rachel, we miss you girl...come back! Hope everything is well I love you
avatar
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 pm

We are all suffering Rachel withdrawal syndrome.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by hungry on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:25 pm

It's only been a few days, maybe she's just busy or something Smile
I'm sure she's okay.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by emanviam on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:31 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:We are all suffering Rachel withdrawal syndrome.

lol! - But true!
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:46 pm

OMG guys this thread made me laugh so much!

I wish I could say I had run off with Michael and we had bought a Nutella factory but sadly that's not the case!

Thanks for worrying about me. You're so sweet Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guys where is Rachel?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum