Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~TMZ's Footage Of Michael's "Burial Carriage"....?~UPDATE~ Another Video Of Something~~Odd~

3 posters

Go down

~TMZ's Footage Of Michael's "Burial Carriage"....?~UPDATE~ Another Video Of Something~~Odd~ Empty ~TMZ's Footage Of Michael's "Burial Carriage"....?~UPDATE~ Another Video Of Something~~Odd~

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:11 am

~I have no Idea whether this is Real or if it may be from some other person's planned Burial~

~I know this is a Video~

~And I know that this isn't the "Video" Section~

~But I thought it might qualify as "Breaking News"~So I placed it here~

I love you Embarassed I love you

~EDIT~

~Also If You pay close attention to this next video at 0:40 it seemed to me that the White Cloth is very Stiff and Flat~

~Michael was thin,I know~~~But not THAT thin~

Last edited by DreamChild on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

~TMZ's Footage Of Michael's "Burial Carriage"....?~UPDATE~ Another Video Of Something~~Odd~ Empty Re: ~TMZ's Footage Of Michael's "Burial Carriage"....?~UPDATE~ Another Video Of Something~~Odd~

Post by rellababy Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 am

Hi dreamchild,
This is an old video. I remember seeing it before staples memorial....
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

~TMZ's Footage Of Michael's "Burial Carriage"....?~UPDATE~ Another Video Of Something~~Odd~ Empty Re: ~TMZ's Footage Of Michael's "Burial Carriage"....?~UPDATE~ Another Video Of Something~~Odd~

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 am

yeah. This is an old video. That carriage was posted everywhere back in the beginning of July. They never used it....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:21 am

~Really?~

~I've never seen it!~

~My Apologies,then!~

Embarassed
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:23 am

no need to apoogize honey Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:26 am

~With all of the Chaos and Mass Confusion that is going on Now~~I Don't want to contribute to anyone's Stress by Posting anything that is already Common Knowledge~

~But the SECOND VIDEO is really~~~~~Odd to me!~

~It is the first time that I have seen the "Shrouded Figure" appear so~~~FLAT and STIFF!~

confused confused confused Embarassed scratch scratch scratch
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down