Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

+7
MJFOREVER
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
yaya
Sweet1
MJfan777
~~Kristy~~
Human_nature
11 posters

Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:07 am

When, is Janet going to talk about Michael?

Back to top Go down

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day ! Empty Re: Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 am

Now it's Janet's turn to talk.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:10 am

she will say the truth =OOO

at this moment i though she was not involved to no damage her career ...
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:10 am

I am sure she will open up and tell the world that MJ died and all about the kids and how they are coping as a family...blah! blah! blah! Everyone will believe every word she says too. Janet is soft spoken and you rarely see her giving interviews. If it comes out of her mouth it has to be the truth. It's not as though she will come out and say yes my brother faked his death so he could have a peaceful existance but I am not able to tell you his location. Give me a break! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 am

hmmm....i'm sure people will be more prone to believe what she has to say. but it won't necessarily mean it's the truth.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 am

Yep, sure...uh-huh,, yeaaaa, right, ok.

Dont forget guys, Janet is also an ACTRESS!! Why do you think they chose her to speak at the BET Awards? Not only because she's JANET JACKSON, but BECAUSE she's an actress!!!! Remember Poetic Justice????? (good movie btw)
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:16 am

yaya wrote:hmmm....i'm sure people will be more prone to believe what she has to say. but it won't necessarily mean it's the truth.

wasnt she married for years and no one knew? She just seems more CREDIBLE, thats why people would believe her...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:16 am

actress???
new to me XDDDDDD

will wait for her tr00t.
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:19 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
yaya wrote:hmmm....i'm sure people will be more prone to believe what she has to say. but it won't necessarily mean it's the truth.

wasnt she married for years and no one knew? She just seems more CREDIBLE, thats why people would believe her...

i didn't even know she was married for years! she's also not hogging up the spotlight like jermaine and latoya, which is another reason she would sound more believable...cuz she's "finally breaking her silence." but if this is a hoax, of course she will defend her brother and not slip up the way the other siblings have. i think she's just more respectable and reliable in that way.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:20 am

Hmmm its true what you guys say im mean when i read that she was going to give a interview i thought like OHW NO No cause she rarely gives interviews or give alot of info about her family/private life.
So why now huh thats strange maybe it is here turn Razz cause alot of people would believe what janet says right WinkRolling Eyes Or thats what the want us to believe Cool
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:21 am

MJalive wrote:actress???
new to me XDDDDDD

will wait for her tr00t.

yeah, she's been on tv shows as well as movies. she's also gonna be in an upcoming movie...not sure exactly when.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:22 am

I look forward to reading it. I wish it was a TV interview tho so we can watch her reactions...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:24 am

yaya wrote:

i didn't even know she was married for years! she's also not hogging up the spotlight like jermaine and latoya, which is another reason she would sound more believable...cuz she's "finally breaking her silence." but if this is a hoax, of course she will defend her brother and not slip up the way the other siblings have. i think she's just more respectable and reliable in that way.

Right!! She knows the buisness as well as MJ does. She knows what to say and what not to say and how to say it.

And yes, I believe she was married to Jermaine Dupri. Unless of course THAT was fake too!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:25 am

MJJ Love wrote:I look forward to reading it. I wish it was a TV interview tho so we can watch her reactions...

exactly!
and A magazine, later she can say ''I NEVER SAID THAAAAT''
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:28 am

MJalive wrote:
MJJ Love wrote:I look forward to reading it. I wish it was a TV interview tho so we can watch her reactions...

exactly!
and A magazine, later she can say ''I NEVER SAID THAAAAT''

Exactly......
Maybe that is what she was referring to in her tweet.
She said there was more to come and she wanted "us" to be the 1st to know or something similar to that.
So, is she going to go all in for this interview, I wonder...?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:54 pm

She was Penny on 'Good Times' when she was very young.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm

There will be slip ups from Janet..she knows how to memorize lines.
yaya wrote:

Right!! She knows the buisness as well as MJ does. She knows what to say and what not to say and how to say it.

And yes, I believe she was married to Jermaine Dupri. Unless of course THAT was fake too!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Sweet1 wrote:I am sure she will open up and tell the world that MJ died and all about the kids and how they are coping as a family...blah! blah! blah! Everyone will believe every word she says too. Janet is soft spoken and you rarely see her giving interviews. If it comes out of her mouth it has to be the truth. It's not as though she will come out and say yes my brother faked his death so he could have a peaceful existance but I am not able to tell you his location. Give me a break! Keep the Faith!

Janet is no angel. trust me !

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Janet Jackson is preparing to open up for the first time since the
tragic death of her brother Michael in a tell-all interview with Harper's Bazaar magazine.

Preparing like learning the script, maybe? Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum