Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

+25
YveLoVesMJ
Human_nature
Lorrie
TinkerBell
kdkennedy74
MJJ Love
DawneVee
CaptainJaneway
dunno_it
MJFoReVeRandAlways
GirlSaturday
annieisnotokey
CantStopLovingU
Banessa
hungry
Truth_or_Dare
Pammy
jpresley
nlb
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJfan777
MiaPaparazzi
anotherpartofme
neverlandsfairy
bibi
29 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg - Page 2 Empty Re: the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Nope Pimp Daddy Joe LOVES the camera! lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg - Page 2 Empty Re: the guy from the memorial just arrived!!omg

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 pm

The action may be here lol, I don't know. I'm focused on here and the live stream so I have no idea about any of the other threads.
The first thing I thought of when I saw Joe was pimp - he's loving that attention isn't he?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Deb wrote:
Banessa wrote:OMG! lol APOPM He does look like a Pimp! Is it me or does it seem he is enjoying the camera a little too much? lol

Dont you know its the JOE SHOW!!

lol! Funny!

@nlb Ha! pimp daddy joe!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:54 pm

ohohoh ROFL did you just hear that pap?
"This is it - this is the end of your [inaudible] now you can go back into obscurity"

Lol looks like the paps and reporters feel the same way we do - the Jackson family love the attention they're getting and they're milking it for all it's worth
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Toya just rolled up with minutes to spare - wonder where she was? In the salon getting her hair and nails done?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 pm

lol...joe was smiling..doing secret handshakes...he must be really sad he's burrying his son today
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 pm

I didn't hear anything! Argh! I was to busy paying attention at the freaking gate Open...close...open...close and almost run over Joe! lol
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Oh yeah he's devastated - can't you tell??
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Has Joe been banned from the burial ceremony? Why isn't his ass in a car on the way to Forest lawn?
And Latoya leading the procession with one of the Rolls?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Has Joe been banned from the burial ceremony? Why isn't his ass in a car on the way to Forest lawn?
lol! I was just thinking Joe they leaving without you!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm

He is so devastated he can't keep away from the camera's!

Hahaha! Someone just asked what kind of gum he is chewing! lol He is driving me nuts with all the gum smacking! lol
He is staying behind just to get a little more camera time than the others!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm

nlb wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Has Joe been banned from the burial ceremony? Why isn't his ass in a car on the way to Forest lawn?
lol! I was just thinking Joe they leaving without you!
Rofl Run Joe Run!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 pm

looks like they are leaving now
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 pm

The action is heating up now, thank god...

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Deb wrote:The action is heating up now, thank god...
It's about f'ing time too, I've been listening to these douches for ages
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 pm

The Phantoms, its time!! 'sky news is goin live soon if anyones interested but they say the production company providing the one feed will only be of guests arriving and entering, not filming inside

Last edited by Deb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 pm

Crap that's downstairs - I wanted to see what n-tv are doing with their 'live' burial
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 pm

what is the best site to watch? im on tmz
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 pm

who are those girls standing off to the side?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 pm

I'm on tmz too but n-tv in Germany says they'll be broadcasting the actual burial or something and they have a live stream at 3am German time/2am UK time
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:what is the best site to watch? im on tmz

Any of the major news cnn, sky etc, they will all have the one same media feed like the memorial

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:06 pm

nlb wrote:who are those girls standing off to the side?
The hos'

Sorry, twisted humour lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm

does n-tv have a live feed too? I can bring them both up
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Most likely Deb - it's all linked to the Jackson's own feed of the guests arriving and that's it - nothing else but the arrival of some guests - I'm curious as to what n-tv think they're broadcasting
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 pm

n-tv's live feed - click live on the right hand side
http://www.n-tv.de/
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
nlb wrote:who are those girls standing off to the side?
The hos'

Sorry, twisted humour lol

LOL- I was going to say hookers instead of girls.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Crap that's downstairs - I wanted to see what n-tv are doing with their 'live' burial

They just said on sky that speculation they was gonna film inside is they are not apparently...the same media feed to all countries all news agencys provided by one hollywood production company. So Ntv will not have a live filming of the burial, unless the family change their mind at the last minute...then we will all get it if thats the case, but at the moment no live inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 pm

It's just p!ssing me off - why show footage of guests arriving at the cemetery? I don't care about that - I want to see something real - it's like dangling a carrot in front of the world but when you catch it it's made out of wood.

Let the world see the burial service - then put the casket in the crypt afterwards when the cameras are turned off.
They are doing everything to prolong and encourage the hoax and nothing to dispel or kill the hoax speculation at all.
wtf is wrong with them? Are they deliberately obtuse? This would have been their prime chance and they've blown it. As far as I'm concerned Michael is alive and that's that because no ne has proved otherwise.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It's just p!ssing me off - why show footage of guests arriving at the cemetery? I don't care about that - I want to see something real - it's like dangling a carrot in front of the world but when you catch it it's made out of wood.

Let the world see the burial service - then put the casket in the crypt afterwards when the cameras are turned off.
They are doing everything to prolong and encourage the hoax and nothing to dispel or kill the hoax speculation at all.
wtf is wrong with them? Are they deliberately obtuse? This would have been their prime chance and they've blown it. As far as I'm concerned Michael is alive and that's that because no ne has proved otherwise.

I agree, does absolutely nothing to dispel rumours only inflates it....I think the reporter said about the production company providing pictures from inside to distribute to media....i just caught the end of that one, so i could be wrong

Hey all is not lost, we are dealing with the Jacksons and we know what they are like for keeping everyone guessing and changing their minds.

Last edited by Deb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:15 pm

cheers cheers Amen! A.P.O.M. You said it...Once again they blow it! maybe purposely?
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I want to see something real

You won't.
Wanna bet? Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Has it started broadcasting on SKY/BBC yet Deb? I'd run down but I don't want to miss anything here.
Where's Mac daddy Joe btw? I turned to twitter for 1 minute and Poof! He's gone?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Me too. I was typing and just figured that I misheard. Ummm ...apparently NOT.

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:WTF? The TMZ paps are speaking and one just said "I think that's Michael Jackson"
Did anyone else catch that or are they just taking the p!ss?

Now they're talking about doing the moonwalk.

I thought I heard that too........ affraid
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:

You won't.
Wanna bet? Wink
I know I won't babes - the hoax is alive and kicking. WTF is everyone crying about and all that? I don't even have the patience or energy to comfort people
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Has it started broadcasting on SKY/BBC yet Deb? I'd run down but I don't want to miss anything here.
Where's Mac daddy Joe btw? I turned to twitter for 1 minute and Poof! He's gone?

They keep goin live but not officially yet, il tell you when, you stay in bed, il give you the nod!!

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 pm

funny that a german station is saying that they will broadcast the burial
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Wonder why Germany hasn´t started streaming it yet??
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Deb wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Has it started broadcasting on SKY/BBC yet Deb? I'd run down but I don't want to miss anything here.

They keep goin live but not officially yet, il tell you when, you stay in bed, il give you the nod!!
Lol I'm not in bed, I'm at my computer but I don't have a TV in my room (it rots the brain) so I'll leg it downstairs when it kicks off live on Sky/Bbc
Thanks for letting me know Very Happy
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Me too. I was typing and just figured that I misheard. Ummm ...apparently NOT.

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:WTF? The TMZ paps are speaking and one just said "I think that's Michael Jackson"

I missed this, when really???

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 pm

We're expecting something to pop off so there will be none tonight. Wink

When we least expect it silent ...then...BAM!

annieisnotokey wrote:

You won't.
Wanna bet? Wink
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:It's just p!ssing me off - why show footage of guests arriving at the cemetery? I don't care about that - I want to see something real - it's like dangling a carrot in front of the world but when you catch it it's made out of wood.

You said it! BTW-doesn't teh family usually go an hour brfore the scheduled time for everyone else to have their private time?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Deb wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Me too. I was typing and just figured that I misheard. Ummm ...apparently NOT.

MiaPaparazzi wrote:

@Deb - just after Midnight UK time - check page 1, it's got my timestamp 12:26am Midnight, it's the bottom post
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I know I won't babes - the hoax is alive and kicking. WTF is everyone crying about and all that? I don't even have the patience or energy to comfort people.

Neither do I. Everyone knew the burial was bound to happen at some point. They couldn't keep delaying it into eternity.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:24 pm

@nlb - when have the Jacksons ever done anything like normal people?
They're going to arrive fashionably late of course lol

That sodding helicopter is really getting on my nerves - hello, we're filming here
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I don't have a TV in my room (it rots the brain)

I soooo have to take my TV out of the bedroom. Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm

nlb wrote:

You said it! BTW-doesn't teh family usually go an hour brfore the scheduled time for everyone else to have their private time?

Thank you! Why are we watching a closed gate in front of Joes house?

And putting our hoax theory aside, why isnt Katherine honoring her sons wishes??? Why not give the fans a chance to have the same closure? Didnt Michael say he wanted his funeral to be spectacular? It isnt right to do this to us. WITHOUT US the FANS none of them would be driving around in a PHANTOM
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
Deb wrote:

MiaPaparazzi wrote:

@Deb - just after Midnight UK time - check page 1, it's got my timestamp 12:26am Midnight, it's the bottom post

I just went and seen it, was they joking or serious could you tell???

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Great, now it´s f***ed up totally, the n-tv streaming! Evil or Very Mad
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:26 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I know I won't babes - the hoax is alive and kicking. WTF is everyone crying about and all that? I don't even have the patience or energy to comfort people.

Neither do I. Everyone knew the burial was bound to happen at some point. They couldn't keep delaying it into eternity.
Exactly - a hoax burial for a hoax death. Why are people losing faith so easily when they were so ready to believe that he didn't really die - but a burial where nobody actually sees the burial or anything legit like an open casket (for a 2 month old corpse)

It would have been weirder for them to not bury him - burial is a normal thing to do although they prolonged it for over 2 months. He needs to be 'buried' so that it makes it look real
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:@nlb - when have the Jacksons ever done anything like normal people?
They're going to arrive fashionably late of course lol

That sodding helicopter is really getting on my nerves - hello, we're filming here

lol! so true about the Jacksons!

Look the hoes sat down since Pimp Daddy Joe isn't lurkin in front anymore Razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next