GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO.

Post by neverlandsfairy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:23 pm

This is it?
This is really it?

Game over?

...I dont think so...Maybe Im just in denial.

And what are you girls thinking about?

However we did not got any clue, any BIG STUNT...Altough I never expected it, indee.

So what is your opinion ? Question
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GAME OVER?...I DONT THINK SO.

Post by Pammy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 pm

its def NOT IT !!! Something BIG is coming ....maybe not today but soon! I guess we will see the End-result at cinemas soooooooooooon
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 pm

At least for me, it's not game over.

Actually, I was just thinking how easily people are manipulated into believing something that might not be real. Back at the MJHD people are saying their goodbyes in masses, after watching bits and pieces of a funeral that showed no open casket and no actual burial taking place.

It's the July 7th Memorial all over again.

Keep in mind I may have gone insane by now. Wink

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 pm

I didn't really expect any clues during the burial, neverlandsfairy, and I feel exactly the same way right now as I did yesterday and the day before: thoroughly confident that Michael is still alive.

And that's coming from someone who sat through TMZ's entire hours-long live feed at the Jackson Encino home, as well as the entire live feed provided at Forest Hills. I wish they had had the guts/courtesy to show the whole ceremony.

So, tomorrow's another day. Let's see what it brings.
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:33 pm

I feel... awkward. Surprisingly, I didn't shed a single tear, and I didn't lose hope.
I never expected something HUUUGE to happen either, but I am itching to know why CNN stopped streaming the burial.
We ain't seen nothing yet.
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Annie if you are crazy so am I and a lot of us here! I still think the Hoax is on! cheers
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 pm

As I said I had not expected any major clue, I was just on despair about the open casket possibility, what ended as De7 told us, not happening.

So how they will give us a pic?

Also the kids looked more strong today.Even Blanket had shown us more confindence!

Paris sooooooooooooo cute with glasses!
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Game is not over for me either. Like Lorrie I sat through the TMZ feed of the Jackson house and watched until CNN's feed went out. There is nothing I saw that proves to me that this is not a hoax.

I cried when Paris talked at the memorial, I didn't cry tonight when seeing the kids walk up and put a crown on the coffin. Back on July 7th I was 50/50, not anymore. now I"m 100% that Michael is alive.

@Annie-if you are insane so am I and most of us here Wink
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:44 pm

nlb wrote:Game is not over for me either. Like Lorrie I sat through the TMZ feed of the Jackson house and watched until CNN's feed went out. There is nothing I saw that proves to me that this is not a hoax.

I cried when Paris talked at the memorial, I didn't cry tonight when seeing the kids walk up and put a crown on the coffin. Back on July 7th I was 50/50, not anymore. now I"m 100% that Michael is alive.

@Annie-if you are insane so am I and most of us here Wink

Lets build our own Asylum hehe lol! tongue bounce bounce bounce geek jocolor albino cherry Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm

i was sound asleep when this went on. Someone fill me in on what happened. Not much, i guess? Did we see the coffin?
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:50 pm

I don't understand why the coffin wasn't opened. There wasn't a teary eyed in the place. Blanket looked cute with his hair in a ponytail. I love Paris in her glasses. Janet looked fine with her long hair. I don't get any of this. How could they have been so strong? No one was emotional! I feel as though I am suffering from a nightmare. I guess the game is not over. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Ain't Over to the Crazy Lady Sings ... I sung a tune !!!! ... so - we will continue the search with all intentions of finding the truth !!!!!
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:02 pm

ballongiraf wrote:i was sound asleep when this went on. Someone fill me in on what happened. Not much, i guess? Did we see the coffin?

Let's see, TMZ started a live feed outside Hayvenhurst about 3 hours before the funeral. We watched rent a cops and the gate open and close. We got to see Joe pimped out with his jewelry and chew gum like he never had any before. We saw cars arrive, be turned away and what appeared to be two hookers outside the gates. (maybe not hookers, but sleazly dressed guests) We got a glimpse of Paris and Jermaine and some dogs. We saw an ugly floral arrangement being delivered.

We got to see guests arrive and talk among themselves thanks to CNN. We saw hatman and the blonde lady again A LOT. Mack, Liz, Chris Tucker, Kenny, Al Sharpton were all in attendance. We were told that LMP was there but didn't see her. The TII dancers were ushers and the family was an hour and 15 minutes late to the funeral. The hearse pulled up and the Jackson boys went and carried the casket to the front. One of the brothers went over to the kids talked to them and handed them something. He them led them to the casket where the kids placed a crown on top of the flowers. The feed cut out all together once the kids sat down.

No open casket. That's all I can think of right now.

Last edited by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm cool now. Earlier it was another story. Hell I was having conversations with myself. geek

annieisnotokey wrote:At least for me, it's not game over.

Actually, I was just thinking how easily people are manipulated into believing something that might not be real. Back at the MJHD people are saying their goodbyes in masses, after watching bits and pieces of a funeral that showed no open casket and no actual burial taking place.

GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Game Over??!! No way!!!!! Very Happy
The best is yet to come, I can feel it! we only must to wait patiently!(And yes, I'm probably losing my sanity too! Wink )
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Lets build our own Asylum hehe lol! tongue bounce bounce bounce geek jocolor albino cherry Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

lol! ok, what should we name it scratch lol!
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamless on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:35 pm

ha game over? why whats the difference between now and July 7 ? nothing!!
dreamless

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 pm

dreamless wrote:ha game over? why whats the difference between now and July 7 ? nothing!!

On this pic of your avatar we can see the deformed wristle from the O2 guy, clearly.I never doubt O2 to be Mike.
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:43 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:On this pic of your avatar we can see the deformed wristle from the O2 guy, clearly.I never doubt O2 to be Mike.

I said so in my theory. Wink
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:47 pm

nlb wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:i was sound asleep when this went on. Someone fill me in on what happened. Not much, i guess? Did we see the coffin?

Let's see, TMZ started a live feed outside Hayvenhurst about 3 hours before the funeral. We watched rent a cops and the gate open and close. We got to see Joe pimped out with his jewelry and chew gum like he never had any before. We saw cars arrive, be turned away and what appeared to be two hookers outside the gates. (maybe not hookers, but sleazly dressed guests) We got a glimpse of Paris and Jermaine and some dogs. We saw an ugly floral arrangement being delivered.

We got to see guests arrive and talk among themselves thanks to CNN. We saw hatman and the blonde lady again A LOT. Mack, Liz, Chris Tucker, Kenny, Al Sharpton were all in attendance. We were told that LMP was there but didn't see her. The TII dancers were ushers and the family was an hour and 15 minutes late to the funeral. The hearse pulled up and the Jackson boys went and carried the casket to the front. One of the brothers went over to the kids talked to them and handed them something. He them led them to the casket where the kids placed a crown on top of the flowers. The feed cut out all together once the kids sat down.

ah. So nothing interesting happened.

You know, i can help but feel as if this burial/creepy party was the Jackson family's attempt to correct the mistakes from the memorial.
I mean, we've bitched about why none of his friends attended the memorial - this time his friends were there (minus diana ross, i see? scratch )
We saw through the family's poor attempt to act as if they were heartbroken at the memorial - this time we saw them arrive, but we didnt get to see them during the burial, and we didnt get to hear any speeches.

By doing it this way, they got to show the world that "we're burying MJ today" - but they gave us nothing to analyze. All we got was seeing the guests arrive. Although we may think it's rude they were late, in reality we've got nothing concrete to analyze and speculate over. It's their words against ours.

Maybe it's just me.......
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Nope no Dianna Ross and Anderson Cooper and someone else did say she was invited, so who knows. Course Corey Feldman was invited and showed up Rolling Eyes .

I think the Jackson wanted us (the fans and hoaxers) to see something. I believe that the feed was keep on until the kids sat down for a reason-for some that is absolute prove that Michael is gone, because why would they let the kids do that. Clearly, some ppl never have seen the Jacksons in action, I would put nothing past them. Also, some seem to forget that this needs to look real and convincing.

We will not know what happened after the feed cut out. All we have is the word of the Jackson and those that chose to speak. On CNN, the lady that was reporting said soemting about Al Sharpton sending out tweets. Maybe they are worth looking at, but no we really have nothing to analyse.
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:14 am

It was all fake! Game still on!! Smile
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverLovingMichael on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 am

annieisnotokey wrote:At least for me, it's not game over.

My thoughts exactly even the "Keep in mind I may have gone insane by now" part Razz
ForeverLovingMichael

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:24 am

cirque333 wrote:It was all fake! Game still on!! Smile

damn right it is Razz

major FAIL jackson family!
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 am

I didn't see any of it because it was on at 3am my time but from what i'm reading here they showed more at the memorial. It seems like the only reason they showed anything was to get people off their backs about the burial.

I think this is all for TII in October or else it's way too early in the morning here in Ireland and i'm going slightly demented!!!!
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:35 am

ishealive wrote:I didn't see any of it because it was on at 3am my time but from what i'm reading here they showed more at the memorial. It seems like the only reason they showed anything was to get people off their backs about the burial.

I think this is all for TII in October or else it's way too early in the morning here in Ireland and i'm going slightly demented!!!!

I think being slightly demented is a requirement for this site Razz (the majority of us are-lol) I believe it was just to shut ppl up. The memorial had more of a funeral appearance to it, at least IMO. Plus the Jacksons were on time for that! lol!
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:40 am

Demented?! So that's why I feel so much at home here.

nlb wrote:
ishealive wrote:I didn't see any of it because it was on at 3am my time but from what i'm reading here they showed more at the memorial. It seems like the only reason they showed anything was to get people off their backs about the burial.

I think being slightly demented is a requirement for this site Razz (the majority of us are-lol) I believe it was just to shut ppl up. The memorial had more of a funeral appearance to it, at least IMO. Plus the Jacksons were on time for that! lol!
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:52 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Demented?! So that's why I feel so much at home here.

lol! lol! Razz
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:01 am

i think the production realized the need of Liz taylor, macaulay culkin, and chris tucker should be in the burial so it would convinced people who doesnt believed hes dead.

THIS IS IT. THIS IS FINAL. (they're all here..they thought)

LOL, the inconsistencies of the attendees made me realized everything that happened is a hoax.
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 am

queenpanther55 wrote:i think the production realized the need of Liz taylor, macaulay culkin, and chris tucker should be in the burial so it would convinced people who doesnt believed hes dead.

THIS IS IT. THIS IS FINAL. (they're all here..they thought)

LOL, the inconsistencies of the attendees made me realized everything that happened is a hoax.

it was reported on the news yesterday, that the jackson family had agreed to pay the traveling costs for everyone attending? Uhm? So now celebrities cant afford to travel to LA to say goodbye to a good friend? This begs the question: WHY would the family agree to pay for that?
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 am

Don't get me wrong I am not convinced Michael is dead, but when I saw the photo of Liz Taylor wiping away her tears it made it seem real for me (I know she's an actress but I think she was for real).
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:35 am

as i already wrote on the other thread- the biggest clue is that we DID NOT see what happened during the burial

I am convinced more than ever now
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:36 am

pumpkin wrote:Don't get me wrong I am not convinced Michael is dead, but when I saw the photo of Liz Taylor wiping away her tears it made it seem real for me (I know she's an actress but I think she was for real).

there are two months. this is hard to all of us.
i almost cried too.
music, atmosphere ... its all: CINEMA!

Dont worry and dont cry. he is still alive Wink

phoenix wrote:as i already wrote on the other thread- the biggest clue is that we DID NOT see what happened during the burial

we only saw seconds of a ceremony.

and about the burial???

ahann..i knoooowww ... Suspect Suspect
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:35 am

Yes I know what you are saying, but if it wasn't a real ceremony or burial there would be a lot of people involved in keeping quiet.
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 am

It's simple - fake death = fake funeral!

I watched everything last night (the bbc and sky news feed lasted longer than CNN for some reason) I didn't see anything to make me change my mind.

Ask yourselves this- if it was so private why have part of it outside where they KNOW that helicopters will still be able to get pictures? Question I love you
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:17 am

nlb wrote:

LOL Ballon - there were paps, a pimp, hos', some freaking beautiful cars, an ugly ass flower arrangement thing on sticks and it was ugly as hell (none of you better get that for my funeral or I will come back and haunt you for eternity!), time wasting, sunset over Encino, Latoya arriving late and attracting attention, 3 very pointless hours of TMZ and the Encino gates (*eye roll*), a burial ceremony that nobody was allowed to watch, the Jacksons leaving their house late, after dark (probably to hide MJ sitting in the kids car lol) and so many happy smiling people - someone forgot the memo about it being a funeral.
It was so unbelievably put on for show it's not funny but it was necessary to dispel the 'why isn't he buried yet?' stories in the media and will now deflect attention onto the drugs/raids/investigation and everything else.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:19 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
nlb wrote:

LOL Ballon - there were paps, a pimp, hos', some freaking beautiful cars, an ugly ass flower arrangement thing on sticks and it was ugly as hell (none of you better get that for my funeral or I will come back and haunt you for eternity!), time wasting, sunset over Encino, Latoya arriving late and attracting attention, 3 very pointless hours of TMZ and the Encino gates (*eye roll*), a burial ceremony that nobody was allowed to watch, the Jacksons leaving their house late, after dark (probably to hide MJ sitting in the kids car lol) and so many happy smiling people - someone forgot the memo about it being a funeral.
It was so unbelievably put on for show it's not funny but it was necessary to dispel the 'why isn't he buried yet?' stories in the media and will now deflect attention onto the drugs/raids/investigation and everything else.

ah... so in other words it was a completely normal day for the Jacksons? jocolor
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:20 am

Exactly *nods*
LOL
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:21 am

i wanna see that ugly flower arrangement lol!
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:22 am

PinkLizard wrote:It's simple - fake death = fake funeral!

I watched everything last night (the bbc and sky news feed lasted longer than CNN for some reason) I didn't see anything to make me change my mind.

Ask yourselves this- if it was so private why have part of it outside where they KNOW that helicopters will still be able to get pictures? Question I love you

You were right , Pink - thanxs for the Ressurance , I really appreciate it a lot .... and Yeah - why film it outside for everyone to see ??? they said it was Private but Changed it last minute ....
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:07 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:
PinkLizard wrote:It's simple - fake death = fake funeral!

You were right , Pink - thanxs for the Ressurance , I really appreciate it a lot .... and Yeah - why film it outside for everyone to see ??? they said it was Private but Changed it last minute ....

Earth, you are welcome Smile you KNOW that's what I'm here for I love you I love you I love you
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 am

[quote="ballongiraf"][quote="nlb"]
ballongiraf wrote:

Maybe it's just me.......

Nope, definitely not just you! Wink

I can understand why a lot of people (mainly on MJHD) are saying goodbye and giving up hope. A funeral is never taken lightly. In the past 2 months we've had a lot of 'reports' and things happening, that could throw us off of our faith, but everytime (at least for me) something got us back in the saddle believing. Because it took so long for the funeral to take place, it gathered a lot of weight and therefor it had the potential to crush a lot of people's hope/faith. But the (evidence-lacking) way in which it was brought to us, makes me seriously doubt the validity of the whole funeral and thus my faith still stands.
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 am

phoenix wrote:as i already wrote on the other thread- the biggest clue is that we DID NOT see what happened during the burial

I completely agree with you. Why didn't they show us? What do they have to hide?

Game Over- don't think so...Let the games begin. I'm suited up and ready to play!!!!!

lol!
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:42 am

Katrine and LIzz where crying??? They faked that aswell?? Hmm.. Dont think so

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 am

It's very difficult to know and as usual we can only guess, I have said I think Elizabeth Taylor was looking genuine but I don't know about Katherine, I didnt see her cry - looking sad maybe - but that could be sad because Michael has had to go into hiding or is terminally ill or another reason and she is sad because his life as it was as such is over. Or it may have been guilty sadness because she didn't do right by him as a youngster, who knows.

If Michael has had to go into hiding for whatever reason and is not coming back, they have to make the whole thing real, because I guess if he was forced into faking his death there is probably a lot of money and other issues at stake, so making it real is something they have had to do.

I don't think the funeral has convinced me one way or the other, everyone knew the funeral day would arrive eventually so I don't know why the disillusionment really, everyone thought he was still alive after the memorial so what has changed, we haven't seen anything different.
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 am

nlb...you had me in stitches w/ your recap!! sooo funny

Hey, where were the cinnamon Ricotta donuts?? LOL

And clues? I saw clues everywhere!!!

From the production crew, to the Jackson feed "cutting out" ..... the 90-minute delay (that would make it EST..."close to midnight".....)

Feldman at the "after party" dancing in the street for fans/photogs .....

There's no WAY any of this is REAL!!!!

:~ XOXOXOX Michael....come out com out wherever you are ... ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zen71 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:01 pm

To all the people who think that b/c the entire service was not made available for public consumption, how does that back up a hoax theory? If they HAD broadcast it in its entirety and put cameras in the faces of the guests to make sure they're crying, you'd all still be accusing them of acting. It wasn't broadcast b/c it was PRIVATE.

Statements like that are arguments of convenience. I'm all for the idea that he's still alive, but some of the statements here are short on common sense. Objectivity is your friend.

And WhoTF ever suggested that the flowers looked cheap, like flowers on sticks or something - what kind of douchebaggery is that? They're called roses and lilies and they looked beautiful.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/09/04/GA2009090402947.html (Pic 3)

http://www.mtv.com/photos/family-friends-say-goodbye-to-michael-jackson/1620796/4232626/photo.jhtml
zen71

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:09 pm

zen71 wrote:To all the people who think that b/c the entire service was not made available for public consumption, how does that back up a hoax theory? If they HAD broadcast it in its entirety and put cameras in the faces of the guests to make sure they're crying, you'd all still be accusing them of acting. It wasn't broadcast b/c it was PRIVATE.

Statements like that are arguments of convenience. I'm all for the idea that he's still alive, but some of the statements here are short on common sense. Objectivity is your friend.

And WhoTF ever suggested that the flowers looked cheap, like flowers on sticks or something - what kind of douchebaggery is that? They're called roses and lilies and they looked beautiful.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/09/04/GA2009090402947.html (Pic 3)

http://www.mtv.com/photos/family-friends-say-goodbye-to-michael-jackson/1620796/4232626/photo.jhtml

annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 pm

LMFAO @ Annie Very Happy
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 pm

This is not it, to me this is just the beginning we just have to look at the clues. Michael you still rock my world. Heee heee.

Last edited by Ilovemjstill on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down