hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by mjlives4eva on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:14 am

earlier while I was watching the funeral I was bawling my eyes out. honestly I had to force myself to watch it, trying to find something out of the ordinary. When the end came, I was crushed. I thought maybe this was it and all our work was Pointless. after the funeral I came on to this site which is where I feel best. after reading all your postings I regained hope completely. honestly thank you guys , without you I would never of made it. we are family!
avatar
mjlives4eva
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:17 am

Just like July 7 with more conventing details & things planned ... I think we maybe still need to continue the search .... I still believe and if you still believe ... we have hope & more .... Keep the Faith !
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:17 am

im not in any way affected by this "burial". I still feel that MJ is alive and this is a hoax. If he truly is dead, it makes no sense to me that the family treat this matter as a top secret FBI matter.
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by Silence on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 am

mjlives4eva wrote:earlier while I was watching the funeral I was bawling my eyes out. honestly I had to force myself to watch it, trying to find something out of the ordinary. When the end came, I was crushed. I thought maybe this was it and all our work was Pointless. after the funeral I came on to this site which is where I feel best. after reading all your postings I regained hope completely. honestly thank you guys , without you I would never of made it. we are family!

that's exactly the problem: you were on a good way to realize that he really passed away and would have learned to cope with it. but going back here just throws you back some weeks.....

MJ is dead and nothing will make him alive again
avatar
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by yaya on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 am

silence, why are you wasting your time here? don't you have better things to do, like work or tend to your house, etc.? people who believe he is dead don't exactly fit in here. to be honest, i thought you had left already. guess i was wrong. bummer... oh well, we'll all try our hardest to ignore your presence Smile
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by ballongiraf on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:35 am

just ignore him, sweety. That's the best cure against ignorance Smile
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:36 am

yaya wrote:silence, why are you wasting your time here? don't you have better things to do, like work or tend to your house, etc.? people who believe he is dead don't exactly fit in here. to be honest, i thought you had left already. guess i was wrong. bummer... oh well, we'll all try our hardest to ignore your presence Smile


ROFL LMAO OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:38 am

Silence wrote:
mjlives4eva wrote:earlier while I was watching the funeral I was bawling my eyes out. honestly I had to force myself to watch it, trying to find something out of the ordinary. When the end came, I was crushed. I thought maybe this was it and all our work was Pointless. after the funeral I came on to this site which is where I feel best. after reading all your postings I regained hope completely. honestly thank you guys , without you I would never of made it. we are family!

that's exactly the problem: you were on a good way to realize that he really passed away and would have learned to cope with it. but going back here just throws you back some weeks.....

MJ is dead and nothing will make him alive again



Dont make me say "I told you so, now appoligise to me" When that day comes. Do not tell us to deal with it. You dont know Michael or his family for that matter. You dont know what any of them can do. DEAL WITH IT

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by kdkennedy74 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 am

I love the title of this thread: HOPE IS NOT LOST!!!!

It really isn't. There are only a few things we actually did get from this funeral:

Liz and Mac present: whose absenses we had been questioning and a burial location.
Other than that we still have no proof because we didn't see anything. No body, no funeral (only seen the guests arrive and the casket removed from the hearse). We did get a pic of Mom and Liz both crying but again the kids looked bored. I have heard reports that mom struggled going into the mausoleum and that Paris and Blanket were crying, but did I get to see this...NO!!! Reports are not enough to make me believe. I need hard evidence if they want me to buy this theory.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by yaya on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:44 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Silence wrote:
mjlives4eva wrote:earlier while I was watching the funeral I was bawling my eyes out. honestly I had to force myself to watch it, trying to find something out of the ordinary. When the end came, I was crushed. I thought maybe this was it and all our work was Pointless. after the funeral I came on to this site which is where I feel best. after reading all your postings I regained hope completely. honestly thank you guys , without you I would never of made it. we are family!

that's exactly the problem: you were on a good way to realize that he really passed away and would have learned to cope with it. but going back here just throws you back some weeks.....

MJ is dead and nothing will make him alive again



Dont make me say "I told you so, now appoligise to me" When that day comes. Do not tell us to deal with it. You dont know Michael or his family for that matter. You dont know what any of them can do. DEAL WITH IT


LOLOLOL lol!
ballon, you are very right! i guess we begin ignoring him now Cool
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:44 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I love the title of this thread: HOPE IS NOT LOST!!!!

It really isn't. There are only a few things we actually did get from this funeral:

Liz and Mac present: whose absenses we had been questioning and a burial location.
Other than that we still have no proof because we didn't see anything. No body, no funeral (only seen the guests arrive and the casket removed from the hearse). We did get a pic of Mom and Liz both crying but again the kids looked bored. I have heard reports that mom struggled going into the mausoleum and that Paris and Blanket were crying, but did I get to see this...NO!!! Reports are not enough to make me believe. I need hard evidence if they want me to buy this theory.



Where is the Picture of lizz and Katrine crying. I wanna see that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by yaya on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I love the title of this thread: HOPE IS NOT LOST!!!!

It really isn't. There are only a few things we actually did get from this funeral:

Liz and Mac present: whose absenses we had been questioning and a burial location.
Other than that we still have no proof because we didn't see anything. No body, no funeral (only seen the guests arrive and the casket removed from the hearse). We did get a pic of Mom and Liz both crying but again the kids looked bored. I have heard reports that mom struggled going into the mausoleum and that Paris and Blanket were crying, but did I get to see this...NO!!! Reports are not enough to make me believe. I need hard evidence if they want me to buy this theory.

i haven't seen pics of those events either. but even if we did, it could very well be an act...just like some did at the memorial.
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by emanviam on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:50 am

yaya wrote:silence, why are you wasting your time here? don't you have better things to do, like work or tend to your house, etc.? people who believe he is dead don't exactly fit in here. to be honest, i thought you had left already. guess i was wrong. bummer... oh well, we'll all try our hardest to ignore your presence Smile

I agree. If, however, I do respect that everyone has their own opinion, I certainly believe that this is a place in which people should have some percentage of credibility and fell/believe/sense that he is alive!

Silence, I believe that maybe this forum is not for you anymore...

Have a great day!
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: hope is not lost , not by a longshot!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum