Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

official burial observation thread

+41
sasori1290
mjssoulmate
jpresley
Harleyblonde
kdkennedy74
neverlandprincess
Starsun_
mjthelegendlives
MJSmile4Us
Red Velvet
TinkerBell
deedee75
Give.In.To.Me
beverleyflossy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
michaelinspiresme
dunno_it
Rach
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
morla
mommy
SeeingClues
DreamsComeTrue
Truth_or_Dare
PinkLizard
Another.Part.Of.Me
pumpkin
Jubilee
Ena
CantStopLovingU
shirley-grace
EarthAngel90
Smelly
phoenix
anotherpartofme
MJfan777
nlb
clover
Banessa
Human_nature
ballongiraf
45 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

official burial observation thread - Page 4 Empty Re: official burial observation thread

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:08 am

Starsun_ wrote:When i say that photo of Prince im just wondering is it only him that has vitiligio or does the other two kids also has it? Anyone who knows?

??

Which picture ? I don't understand ..
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

official burial observation thread - Page 4 Empty Re: official burial observation thread

Post by Starsun_ Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/09/05/amd_jackson.jpg

This picture i mean, sorry for my english but i hope u understand now Smile
Starsun_
Starsun_

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:18 am

Starsun_ wrote:http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/09/05/amd_jackson.jpg

ok Smile

Well, so far I only noticed Prince seems to have vitiligo. But I don't think Paris & Blanket has vitiligo. But we never know , it can happen later..or never..
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:40 am

Human_nature wrote:
Starsun_ wrote:http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/09/05/amd_jackson.jpg

ok Smile

Well, so far I only noticed Prince seems to have vitiligo. But I don't think Paris & Blanket has vitiligo. But we never know , it can happen later..or never..

Yes, I also have also seen some pictures of Prince and it appears as those vitiligo is present on his fingers. He's sooo adorable!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Starsun_ Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 am

Yes he is adorable Very Happy
Starsun_
Starsun_

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:49 am

Yes he's adorable.
All Michael's children are adorable Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:all I have to say about this burial is that they should have used Human Nature's signature pic in that portrait...I think everything would have been more credible...lol...omg I cant believe the funeral will be released in DVD. ughhh

lol! lol!

and about the dvd issue, I think it's so insensitive and despicable and imo everything seems to be about money for AEG and the Jacksons when it comes to Michael(excluding Janet and Katherine of course) Evil or Very Mad
Don't forget. IT IS A HOAX... and if we keep that in mind, it's not insensitive. It's part of the plan and the money is probably (partly) going to the estate eg the kids.
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:36 am

I don't know if its been mentioned because I don't have time to read the whole thread but also I was realizing too that if the invitation was for 200 close friends and family, the family alone would have made at least half the guest list with nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles and each one of thems' husbands, wives and significant others, taking up much of the space. What about those old relatives from Alabama and Gary and some of their significant others? The Jackson family alone may even make up 200 people when you think about it.

They also have enough nephews, cousins and such that they would not have had to use "dancers" as pall bearers or whatever role those dancers from TII played. I read they were pall bearers in one account and that the brothers were pall bearers in another, nevertheless, I feel its very 'telling' that dang near the entire Jackson family didn't take up most of the space.

Then we had Tatiana showing up with Majestik despite her well publicized controversial "departure" from MJ's life and no sign of Shana Mangatal, who played a huge role in organizing the You Are Not Alone party during the trial and whom he reportedly at least 'saw' in some fashion during the latter part of '06 in Vegas, and who claimed to have had an 'intimate' relationship with him.

What about all of Michael's loyal and long-time emplyees, assistants, chefs, security through the years, cheauffers - people who worked long-term with the Jacksons during the Jackson Five days would have been the other half imo.

Then we had Marcia Clark who was nothing more than another mere "talking head" during the trial and no sign of Aphrodite Jones who at least wrote a book detailing the lies of the trial (or was she there, correct me if I'm wrong) or Geraldine Hughes who spent time with the Jacksons and played a huge role in publicizing the truth of MJ through her book and articles.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about them ... I haven't seen or heard of any of these people who have truly shown themselves to be TRUE friends of MJ, (that guy who had the TV show in Santa Maria, constantly exposing the truth .. what was his name??) whether through personal relationship or otherwise, the Jacksons would have shown their respect for anyone imho, who stuck their neck out for their "dearly departed" son and allowed them to say a "final" "goodbye".

The only people of a "friend" calibre I saw there were people who could be "in on it" such as Chris Tucker, Liz, Messereau, Sharpton, Gladys Knight... people who would guard Michael's safety with their lives. Everyone else seems to be just there for "show".
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 pm

@ Red Velvet -Great post! I totally agree!
TinkerBell
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 pm

@starsun
Yeah there are close ups of Princes' fingers and neck on youtube pictures...maybe now people will believe Michael. Sad that it would take something as that but people are so hardheaded -there are still people who make money as "serious" journalist who say out loud "Michael Jackson had his skin bleached". No matter what he said or how simple a thing it would be to believe people wanted to believe something stupid like that. This might also put to rest that Prince is not really Michaels' son.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Don't want to pour cold water on anything but that doesn't look like Prince has vitiligo to me, just camera lighting throwing off shadows, maybe wrong so don't shoot me just my opinion.
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Does anyone recall if there was a Forest Lawn official working the "funeral"? I ask because I am wondering if not is it possible that the only ones there were people who may be in on it because the ending of the movie was filmed...Just a wild thought!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Starsun_ Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Well its funny cause im friends with Karen Faye om facebook and someone wrote if Prince had vitiligo and she wrote something like yes prince has or yes he has so i guess its true
Starsun_
Starsun_

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:52 pm

I agree-doesn't look like Prince had vitiligo at all and the kids are not Michaels bioligical kids, he was the Father (as was my stepfather as he loved us and brought us up-my real Father was NOT) they have no black features at all and I know what I am talking about-I live in the UK now but have lived in Kenya for a few years and have seen many mixed race kids and those kids are definately not mixed race. He was a great Father but people are willing to believe anything.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:07 pm

I mean no offense when I say this and it is not my intention to start anything over this I only want to state my opinion and observations.

My youngest brother is adopted and bi-racial. His birth mother has blonde hair and blue eyes, his birth father is very dark (he is Africian Americian). There is a twenty year age difference between us and I went to school with his birth parents. He resembles his birth mother. Actually he looks more Italian than anything. He could pass for my mothers natural child. (We are Italian). He may not look like he is bi-racial, but I assure you he is. So outward physical features do not always give you a clear picture of a person's ethnic background.

IMHO, the children are MJ's natural children.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:09 pm

nlb wrote:

IMHO, the children are MJ's natural children.

I´m with you on this one. And I do think (unfortunately) that Prince has vitiligo.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Starsun_ Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Im mixed and now many mixed people and we come im many different colors from the whitest to the darkest.
I belive that its Michaels kids no doubt
Starsun_
Starsun_

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:27 pm

I agree. They are Michael's children. End of story.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Red Velvet wrote:I don't know if its been mentioned because I don't have time to read the whole thread but also I was realizing too that if the invitation was for 200 close friends and family, the family alone would have made at least half the guest list with nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles and each one of thems' husbands, wives and significant others, taking up much of the space. What about those old relatives from Alabama and Gary and some of their significant others? The Jackson family alone may even make up 200 people when you think about it.

They also have enough nephews, cousins and such that they would not have had to use "dancers" as pall bearers or whatever role those dancers from TII played. I read they were pall bearers in one account and that the brothers were pall bearers in another, nevertheless, I feel its very 'telling' that dang near the entire Jackson family didn't take up most of the space.

Then we had Tatiana showing up with Majestik despite her well publicized controversial "departure" from MJ's life and no sign of Shana Mangatal, who played a huge role in organizing the You Are Not Alone party during the trial and whom he reportedly at least 'saw' in some fashion during the latter part of '06 in Vegas, and who claimed to have had an 'intimate' relationship with him.

What about all of Michael's loyal and long-time emplyees, assistants, chefs, security through the years, cheauffers - people who worked long-term with the Jacksons during the Jackson Five days would have been the other half imo.

Then we had Marcia Clark who was nothing more than another mere "talking head" during the trial and no sign of Aphrodite Jones who at least wrote a book detailing the lies of the trial (or was she there, correct me if I'm wrong) or Geraldine Hughes who spent time with the Jacksons and played a huge role in publicizing the truth of MJ through her book and articles.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong about them ... I haven't seen or heard of any of these people who have truly shown themselves to be TRUE friends of MJ, (that guy who had the TV show in Santa Maria, constantly exposing the truth .. what was his name??) whether through personal relationship or otherwise, the Jacksons would have shown their respect for anyone imho, who stuck their neck out for their "dearly departed" son and allowed them to say a "final" "goodbye".

The only people of a "friend" calibre I saw there were people who could be "in on it" such as Chris Tucker, Liz, Messereau, Sharpton, Gladys Knight... people who would guard Michael's safety with their lives. Everyone else seems to be just there for "show".

This was a great post. I've been wondering a lot of those same things myself. I had been looking for Aphrodite Jones in all the footage too and haven't seen her (correct me someone if I'm wrong on this). Her book is brilliant and totally sets the record straight regarding that fiasco of a trial and the media's portrayel of Mike, so you would think she would be included. Beyond the friends all of us have specifically been wondering out loud about, namely, Liz, Chris Tucker, Mac, none of the major players in MJ's life were present at the 'burial'. There are a couple of tribute mags out there (People for sure and, I think, Life) where there is a picture of the entire Jackson clan at the family reunion a couple of years back. There are tons of them! Where were they? Why were they included in a family reunion but not the burial of one of the most important/influential/beloved family members? Perhaps because they are not in on the hoax?
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Can't tell for sure, but to me the handles look different.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I agree-doesn't look like Prince had vitiligo at all and the kids are not Michaels bioligical kids, he was the Father (as was my stepfather as he loved us and brought us up-my real Father was NOT) they have no black features at all and I know what I am talking about-I live in the UK now but have lived in Kenya for a few years and have seen many mixed race kids and those kids are definately not mixed race. He was a great Father but people are willing to believe anything.

Okey im not gonna say this to be rude, but please back away from this topic.
I am so sick and tired of hearing about this BS. Why dont you leave the children alone, you have no idea of what you are talking about, when it comes to Michaels children.

Everyone can have a child, but that does not make you a parent, you are a parent of what you are to the child in its life. Biologicly or not, Michael IS and always will be the childrens ONLY father, they are his life, he loves them more than life itself. As far as im concerned the children are Michaels, also biolocigly. Im sorry, but this is really getting to me. Leave them alone please, they have been trough enough, and it breaks my heart to see that people are writing these things about them, when they dont have a freaking clue.

To me this is just as bad as trashing Michael, im sorry, but that is how I feel. Ive always protectet Michael, im gonna do the same thing with his children.
I dont care if others thinks im over reacting, if I am, its out of love and concern for the kids.

I was not trying to offend anyone by this, I just had to voice my feelings. Im not gonna change how I feel about this ever. I`ll spend the rest of my life, defending Michael and his children.

Please dont go here again.. I beg of you, back away from the kids now

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori1290 Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:39 am

Be Cool Guys... Cool... And Chill... Smile
sasori1290
sasori1290

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 33

http://www.patriciaannmiranda.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 am

official burial observation thread - Page 4 Mj21-600x400

have you seen that picture? isn't that blond woman the same like the suspicious one from the memorial?

PS: i'm not talking about suzanne de passe. Wink
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:56 am

imo she is the same woman....
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:11 am

TinkerBell wrote:@ Red Velvet -Great post! I totally agree!
I just read all this for the first time and I agree as well.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:29 am

Me too! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 am

@ILuvUMoreMJ I've been meaning to tell you that I think your sig is adorable!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:35 am

Thanks...I really love that photo! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:37 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Thanks...I really love that photo! official burial observation thread - Page 4 Icon_smile

You're welcome Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4