Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blanket Photo... "MOPPING UP TEARS?"... Look...

+25
hungry
MadelineDD
Sweet1
PinkLizard
DreamsComeTrue
Grazzia
Grace
zembla
Another.Part.Of.Me
MichelleMissesMJ
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
endlessfire
just_friend
nlb
ilprincipe
emo_pinkt
MJfan777
yaya
MJJ Love
Savannah
emanviam
Rach
phoenix
ballongiraf
MiaPaparazzi
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blanket Photo... "MOPPING UP TEARS?"... Look... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blanket Photo... "MOPPING UP TEARS?"... Look...

Post by zembla Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Also there seems to be a man sitting next to blanket in the rv. If any kid sitting next to me was crying I would so put my arm around him or her and cuddle or try to comfort!
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Blanket Photo... "MOPPING UP TEARS?"... Look... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blanket Photo... "MOPPING UP TEARS?"... Look...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Can we get off the family beeing roothless and have no emotions, and showing no grief ect, And specially the children.?

Noone was there, so People cant really speak on their behalf.
I know this is all to look at the evedience of a possible hoax, but it drives me insane.

Okey sorry guys, I didnt mean to be rude or anything. Im loggin off this site for some time I think i need it. So sorry, I just had to let this out.

Please dont hate me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:33 pm

No-one hates you sweetie so please don't worry about that. I feel the same as you. I can't comment because I wasn't there but to me Katherine's tears seem real.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 pm

MichelleMissesMJ wrote:Guys I hate to say this but that pic of Katherine looks really real to me. The only other explainable excuses could be that

1.she does infact not know about the hoax or she is mouring that her son now must live a life of hiding

2. He really has passsed:( Sad Sad

The second option breaks my heart, but it does happen. Ppl do die, even if we don't want it to be true. But the quest is if he is indeed desd then we want to find out why and how. Somebody should last be charged.

or

3: She is indeed crying because she knows how important this crying pic will be. I mean, look at how many people here and on MJHD are now convinced that MJ is dead, solely because of that pic. All the stuff we've heard, analyzed and researched in +2 months didnt convince them, but ONE pic of Katherine crying suddenly makes everybody go "ok... he's gone"? She looked the same way at the memorial. WHy didnt you believe her tears then? (just asking, cuz im genuinely wondering)

I just dont get it. And no, im not trying to force my opinion down anyone's throat - i apologize if i come off that way. But the purpose of a hoax is to make people believe what you want them to believe. Tears is not necessarily = he's definitely dead. Tears could also be = good acting (and again, they DID spent the entire day before the burial rehearsing....)

just my opinion. Dont hate me.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazzia Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:53 pm

the pic of katherine is the only one that makes me think if this REALLY is a hoax...its very stressfull...god... Sad
Grazzia
Grazzia

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Rachel wrote:The picture of Katherine crying has really thrown me.

I still believe that this is a hoax but the only thing that makes sense to me is that Katherine isn't in on it.

Oh god, someone give me a virtual slap please!!!

Rachel sweety, Katherine might cry for a sensitive speach about Michael, not because he's gone! She's the same Katherine that went shopping the very next day after her son ¨died¨
Maybe she was moved by some sweet words...Maybe she was thinking about how he must hide, for a serious reason not for making a movie! There would be million reasons for Katherine to cry...
Anyway, this burial didn't convinced me at all! I would have felt bed, very bad, but I didn't!

So, Rachel, put your hopes up, we have serious invastigation to do, and you are the lider!!!!
queen queen queen cheers
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:11 pm

IMO Blanket is a very tired little boy. All my children look like that when they are tired (I know because I think they look adorable when they're sleepy!) It must have been avery late night for them, especially with the delay.

Katherine is crushed and definitely crying but I don't think it has to mean that she is in mourning because Michael is dead. Maybe she is mourning the life she wished he had. As parents we have hopes and dreams for our children, I am sure that a 'fake death' was never part of her hopes and dreams for Michael.

I love all of you and respect all of your opinions. We would never have got this far without these debates. Remember that the 'funeral' has played on all our emotions but we always knew that a 'fake death' would need a 'fake funeral'.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 pm

I am sorry but Blanket isn't wiping up tears and as far as Katherine's tears are concerned she could be thinking about MJ from another moment in time or something. Her other children sure aren't torn up neither is her husband. They all had a rehearsal the night prior. It's all a part of the act. Speaking of which! Get this! earlier today I was watching T.V. guide 411. They said the way the funeral was setup was as though there was a production going on or something. They said the way the family had the lightening setup went beyond a burial. They also said they'd bet money that they'd see that funeral again in another forum. I bet that forum will be a movie! How long has that family been in the business again? There may have been genuine tears but it wasn't because MJ was dead that's for certain.
Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MadelineDD Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 pm

i totally agree with ballongiraf.people are easy to manipulate as long as you give them to see what you want them to.
ohh, i hope MJ is alive Sad
MadelineDD
MadelineDD

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:47 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
MichelleMissesMJ wrote:Guys I hate to say this but that pic of Katherine looks really real to me. The only other explainable excuses could be that

1.she does infact not know about the hoax or she is mouring that her son now must live a life of hiding

2. He really has passsed:( Sad Sad

The second option breaks my heart, but it does happen. Ppl do die, even if we don't want it to be true. But the quest is if he is indeed desd then we want to find out why and how. Somebody should last be charged.

or

3: She is indeed crying because she knows how important this crying pic will be. I mean, look at how many people here and on MJHD are now convinced that MJ is dead, solely because of that pic. All the stuff we've heard, analyzed and researched in +2 months didnt convince them, but ONE pic of Katherine crying suddenly makes everybody go "ok... he's gone"? She looked the same way at the memorial. WHy didnt you believe her tears then? (just asking, cuz im genuinely wondering)

I just dont get it. And no, im not trying to force my opinion down anyone's throat - i apologize if i come off that way. But the purpose of a hoax is to make people believe what you want them to believe. Tears is not necessarily = he's definitely dead. Tears could also be = good acting (and again, they DID spent the entire day before the burial rehearsing....)

just my opinion. Dont hate me.....
I guess some of us just have a soft spot for things like this. I know I do, but until a credible comes out that explains each and every inconsistency surrounding Michael's "death", I won't change my mind.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:Blanket Photo... "MOPPING UP TEARS?"... Look... - Page 2 Blan10
PHOTO CAPTION: "Sorrow: A tearful Blanket mops up his tears for his father as he is driven home"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1210979/Michael-Jackson-funeral--Elizabeth-Taylor-joins-singers-children-final-goodbye-funeral-service.html#ixzz0QA0yZUtz

I hate putting a pic up of MJs kids when they are supposed to be "mourning" but I could not see how this is considered "mopping up tears" as the article linked above states? I see no tears... I see a tired little boy being put thru hell... No No No What are your thoughts?

OMG that is exactly what I thought when I saw it-I was like "ah he is sleepy", those were my thoughts.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:26 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 pm

I guess some of us just have a soft spot for
things like this. I know I do, but until a credible comes out that
explains each and every inconsistency surrounding Michael's "death", I
won't change my mind.
Well, it is a "funeral" and the thought of that is sad, but now, if this were real it would indeed be a whole lot sadder doncha think?

I think that's why there weren't as many fans there as they imagined ... because everybody's just not really feelin' it.

I know some non-fans who aren't really feelin' MJ is "dead" either.

ballongiraf wrote:well, ive stated my opinion on that pic several times here.
Please ask yourself WHY that exact pic, out of all the pics they could show us, has emerged? Keep in mind that they spent the entire day before the burial REHEARSING the burial... doesnt that tell you something?
they show you want they want you to see.
Thank you!

I'm having a hard time believing fans on this forum are so easily persuaded by the media ploys. I'm not quite acutally believing that, especially since there is no water flowing from Mrs. Jackson's eyes, there is nobody there consoling her through her endless depth of ungraspable sorrow of loss of her baby boy, there is no constant dabbing off of the mascara drizzled tears ...

I mean ... nobody constantly fanning her with a "funeral" program due to inconsolable "reality" of her baby about to be put into the ground ...

NO, a mother's grief cannot be faked and of course she's in on it.

What does anyone expect her to be - - - HAPPY ...???.... that this extremely religious woman is having to go through this long, drawn-out, pathetic lie? Do we really expect her to be sitting there like everything's honkey-dorey? She is sad because this occasion is sad. How would you feel sitting through all this, knowing its all about your baby's hard earned MONEY and/or that his very LIFE is (possibly in her mind - still) at stake?

Should she really be doing cartwheels?

sorry for the outburst Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

but pleeese

this guy is crying more than she was >>>> Sad

lol! love the fans!! stay strong guys, that's all I'm trying to say

Last edited by Red Velvet on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add apologies and a note)
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bexuk Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:44 am

Yeh to me he just looks tired after what would have been a very long day.

Katherines face on the other hand looks full of anguish...but I dont see any tears.

I imagine it was a long and difficult day for everybody whther MJ is dead or alive.
bexuk
bexuk

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum