Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray?????

+13
MJFOREVER
ishealive
lonelynation
Christiana
neverlandprincess
WanaBstartnSthn
Harleyblonde
marsheliamorgan
Grace
bold0
EarthAngel90
Rach
rowdyangel
17 posters

Go down

What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Empty What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray?????

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:28 pm

OK so I am wondering what is next for Dr. Murray? If he doesn't get charged, arrested which I highly doubt he will (and hope he doesn't because I don't believe he exists), what will happen to him?

Now if we are to believe that this guy is real, then surely he must be charged and arrested? Like many have said, very little info about him on the internet, the same 2 or 3 pics of him, 'the' YouTube video etc etc.

However, I suspect (and I am only guessing here) that we will soon have a headline reporting Dr. Murray's 'demise' - maybe a suicide???? If Dr. Murray is not real then surely he has to be 'got rid of' somehow???

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Empty Re: What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray?????

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Dr Murray IS real, I feel that.

However I have no idea what is going to happen now. I believe now we have witnessed a burial the press around this will die down for a bit and when we least expect it something major will happen.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Empty Re: What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray?????

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Good Question - well , I think he will take a Another Persona or Change His Name .... or Maybe move to another country ..... or disappear like same he appeared .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by bold0 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 am

bold0
bold0

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray, may be trying to sell story, Lawrence Schiller call suggests
Rush & Molloy

Sunday, October 18th 2009, 5:43 AM
What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Alg_conrad_murray

Houston Chronicle/AP

Dr.
Conrad Murray's lawyer says the former doctor for Michael Jackson is
not trying to sell his story, but a phone call to writer-producer
Lawrence Schiller suggests otherwise.

Today in Rush & Molloy
Michael Jackson's embattled physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is quietly trying to sell his story, we hear. With
a possible manslaughter indictment sapping his assets, Murray is said
to be hoping that a book and/or movie deal could be the perfect
hypodermic for a quick cash infusion. Famed writer-producer Lawrence Schiller
confirms that he recently got a call from "an interested party" asking
for his advice on how Murray's story could be turned into a book and
documentary. "I was asked how [Murray's] story could be properly managed," says Schiller, who collaborated with Norman Mailer on "The Executioner's Song," Mailer's book about killer Gary Gilmore.
"The subject didn't interest me, but I gave my advice. People have
intellectual property rights which can generate money prior to an
indictment. In this case, it's a very difficult situation because the
police are involved. The timing would have to be a strategic decision
of his counsel."I said that, if the project were to hold any
credibility, the doctor's involvement had to be above the table," adds
Schiller. "I also said I thought the doctor should get a civil
attorney, who would have better perspective on [marketing Murray's
story]."Murray's lawyer, Edward Chernoff, denied that Murray is looking to spill what he saw during the few weeks he tended to Jackson. "The
doctor has had plenty of offers, but he is not interested in a book
deal - he's interested in his freedom," Chernoff told us. "There is no
agent out there authorized to make some deal for Dr. Murray."Still, Murray's spokeswoman, Miranda Sevcik, admitted he has "money problems." "He's
not able to work," she said, noting that he's stalked by paparazzi and
has received death threats from Jackson fanatics who blame him for
"killing" their hero. "He can't go to the office ... He has to run
errands at night. It's almost like he's under house arrest. "Though
Murray signed on as Jacko's doctor expecting to make $150,000 a month,
Sevcik says, "He still hasn't been paid. Michael didn't have any money.
Dr. Murray's contract was with [Jackson tour operator] AEG. But now AEG is saying, 'We don't have to pay.'"Meanwhile Sevcik insists that Murray has been an "open book" in helping the LAPD with its investigation of Jackson's death. "The LAPD is focusing on Dr. Murray because they started investigating him," she said. "The DEA has taken over the investigation of Jackson's other doctors - and because the LAPD screwed up the investigation so badly."
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/10/18/2009-10-18_michael_jacksons_doctor_conrad_murray_.html#ixzz0UKK8NjQU

(Sorry, I am laughing...)

Last edited by Grace on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm

i am concerned because with anna nicole smith it was like what 1 or 2 years before anyone was arrested?and as long as NO arrests are made,it essentially means this gives the hoax more credence right?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:41 pm

AND on top of that what was wierd regarding that case a.n.smith,NO-ONE even knew they were (anybody)looking into a drug charge for aiding and abetting at the time,it was like it came out of NO-WHERE i thought with this one,we have been expecting and nothing has still come from it,fishy fishy
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:02 pm

The question- What is to become of Dr Conrad Murray?????
Answer-Nothing, it was all a hoax and he was well paid and you can bet your cotton socks that if he is charged that too will be a hoax.
Thats what I truly believe.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:13 pm

All I know is, TMZ reported on October 7th that the "investigation" was to be "wrapped up" by "next week". Three days from today will mark TWO WEEKS since they claimed this. All we've heard about afterwards was how Murray had 4,3,2 days to report to court or an arrest warrant would be issued for the child support case. Today is Sunday; technically, the last day that he is able to report to court. However, in the US, court is closed on the weekends. Therefore, if he doesn't report to court by tomorrow, Monday October 19th, we should be seeing "an arrest warrant." Let's see what happens, shall we?
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:34 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:All I know is, TMZ reported on October 7th that the "investigation" was to be "wrapped up" by "next week". Three days from today will mark TWO WEEKS since they claimed this. All we've heard about afterwards was how Murray had 4,3,2 days to report to court or an arrest warrant would be issued for the child support case. Today is Sunday; technically, the last day that he is able to report to court. However, in the US, court is closed on the weekends. Therefore, if he doesn't report to court by tomorrow, Monday October 19th, we should be seeing "an arrest warrant." Let's see what happens, shall we?
Exactly! Somehow I dont see that happening. We get mislead all the time with information.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Yes we will see..I have been keeping an eye on the days too. Keep our ears open for the next few days...I like your theory there Rach. All the Press has been talking about is TII-and releasing footage etc.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Rach wrote:Dr Murray IS real, I feel that.

However I have no idea what is going to happen now. I believe now we have witnessed a burial the press around this will die down for a bit and when we least expect it something major will happen.

I totally agree. What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Icon_question
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Well now I'm really excited for tomorrow.
I won't be focussing in school, I'll be wondering if something actually comes from this!
I wonder what they'll come up with..
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 pm

I guess nothing has happened YET...
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:16 pm

rowdyangel wrote:OK so I am wondering what is next for Dr. Murray? If he doesn't get charged, arrested which I highly doubt he will (and hope he doesn't because I don't believe he exists), what will happen to him?

Now if we are to believe that this guy is real, then surely he must be charged and arrested? Like many have said, very little info about him on the internet, the same 2 or 3 pics of him, 'the' YouTube video etc etc.

However, I suspect (and I am only guessing here) that we will soon have a headline reporting Dr. Murray's 'demise' - maybe a suicide???? If Dr. Murray is not real then surely he has to be 'got rid of' somehow???

JB.

I don't think anything wil happen to him, Murray confessed to giving MJ the drugs and the autopsy said he died from this, he hasn't been charged and yet MJ's death has been ruled a homicide, this makes no sense. It would make sense if they didn't have the suspect then i'd understand the delay but they have Murray he confessed and was also the last person to see MJ alive so this is very suspicious.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 pm

ishealive wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:OK so I am wondering what is next for Dr. Murray? If he doesn't get charged, arrested which I highly doubt he will (and hope he doesn't because I don't believe he exists), what will happen to him?

JB.

I don't think anything wil happen to him, Murray confessed to giving MJ the drugs and the autopsy said he died from this, he hasn't been charged and yet MJ's death has been ruled a homicide, this makes no sense. It would make sense if they didn't have the suspect then i'd understand the delay but they have Murray he confessed and was also the last person to see MJ alive so this is very suspicious.

That is also a reason why i believe in the hoax.
I mean the biggest STAR IN THE WORLD has 'died' and nobody gets jail time Suspect that aint right for me Rolling Eyes Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:20 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
ishealive wrote:

JB.

I mean the biggest STAR IN THE WORLD has 'died' and nobody gets jail time What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Suspect that aint right for me What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Icon_rolleyes What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Icon_razz

That AIN"T right! What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Icon_evil
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Man it's so irritating that nothing has happened.
I WANT NEW NEWS
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

@lonelynation, we all do... What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Icon_sad
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm

I with you on this one Rach,
Dr. Murray's investigation has not gone away. It's just no longer headlines in the media any longer. Every now and again there will be a blurp on a news show that the case is still going on and there are so many intracacies to it that it will take a while to solve. I too believe when we least expect Dr. Murray will come back again. Dr. Murray was accused of giving MJ that lethal dose of diprovan. There has to be closure in the case. The investigators have told the media enough to keep everyone from asking questions. Let's just hope that nothing comes out before the premiere of TII. Keep the Faith!

Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm

@ RACH- and we all need to say it just like that-a group moment "O-My-God!"
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 am

I don´t understand anything anymore What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Icon_elephant

Michael Jackson's personal doctor may never be charged over star's death

http://www.metrolyrics.com/2009-michael-jacksons-personal-doctor-may-never-be-charged-over-stars-death-news.html
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:03 am

Funny how it's always an unnamed source. Rolling Eyes I won't believe anything about this case until the LAPD actually releases a statement. Doesn't seem like that's ever gonna happen though. Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:00 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
ishealive wrote:

JB.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/doctor-conrad-murray-car-michael-jackson-bmw/

I mean the biggest STAR IN THE WORLD has 'died' and nobody gets jail time What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Suspect that aint right for me What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Icon_rolleyes What Is To Become Of Dr Conrad Murray????? Icon_razz
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:01 am

Sweet1 wrote:I with you on this one Rach,
Dr. Murray's investigation has not gone away. It's just no longer headlines in the media any longer. Every now and again there will be a blurp on a news show that the case is still going on and there are so many intracacies to it that it will take a while to solve. I too believe when we least expect Dr. Murray will come back again. Dr. Murray was accused of giving MJ that lethal dose of diprovan. There has to be closure in the case. The investigators have told the media enough to keep everyone from asking questions. Let's just hope that nothing comes out before the premiere of TII. Keep the Faith!

But who is who?
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:02 am

Sweet1 wrote:I with you on this one Rach,

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/doctor-conrad-murray-car-michael-jackson-bmw/
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:54 pm

@IloveUMOREMJ-I know-I don't believe anything anymore.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Thank you for your answer, but what if Michael would never come back, what if she wants to live a normal way of life as other people? It saddens me too, it hurts my heart, but I think MJ too, loves us fans.
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Well, I can understand why he would want to, yet I can't imagine him really in hiding for the rest of his life. I can't tell you how many times I've heard/read him say that performing is his life and he can't imagine not doing it, so despite his age, I can't imagine him really stopping for good.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:47 pm

I can't imagine him successfully staying in hiding...especially with children.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Me neither...I can't imagine how he could possibly do that.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:54 pm

unless he just realizes that people in general take what the media says at face value and therefore thinking he is dead will not really "see" him. EVEN THAT does not make sense though-being as lonely as he was most of the time...who would want that.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Sorry for the bad translation.I believe back, otherwise the life still costume.Last photography, Michael very sexy, young, 51 years? No, no, but 30 years! And you know where Michael now and what it does? composed new songs?
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Where are you from Janet77? I wish I could understand your posts better. I apologize for not answering your questions directed at me.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet77 Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Loneliness = live life half
Janet77
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum