Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Jackson family is really asking for it ...

+3
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
mjlives4eva
7 posters

Go down

the Jackson family is really asking for it ... Empty the Jackson family is really asking for it ...

Post by mjlives4eva Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 am

honestly guys , really think about it. this is no ordinary death. Somehong is odd , we know that. michael died in June but this whole Jackson fiasco has been going on since the beginning of 2009! I mean they starting filming that damn " Jackson dynasty" show, DYNASTY pahleasee! mj acting bizaro at o2 (yes I think it was mj) they want our attention and they're loving it. everything they say changes completely like with the funeral , bahaha so much for PRIVATE !
hoax or not ( I got my money on the hoax teehee !) ,
they are wacko jackos , not mike .
mjlives4eva
mjlives4eva

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

the Jackson family is really asking for it ... Empty Re: the Jackson family is really asking for it ...

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 am

Agreed w/ You .... % 100 percent - if they wanted the fake "burial" to be private ... they would not announce anything to anyone & kept it secret - only close family members & friends would be notified personally & No media contact whatsoever & no announcing T.V. shows & no Jackson 5 reunion shows ... none of it all .... Yes - It is not a normal funeral or passing.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

the Jackson family is really asking for it ... Empty Re: the Jackson family is really asking for it ...

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:14 am

OH MY GOD.

Leave them alone would you??

I guess not, but anyway. Noone wants to be judged and ridiculed by the media or people around the world, who doesent even know them.

This is the same shit Mike went through all these years, and look where that got him.

I agree with all of you, that something is odd, and there is deffently more prove to Michael beeing alive, then him beeing dead.

Please dont call them "Wacko Jackos".

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:30 am

Human_nature wrote:sorry MBMJ but if michael is really dead I will called them wacko and more than that.
Yes I will judge them, because what they do, it's NOT human.

Evil or Very Mad

I just think its rude to judge people you dont even know. Michael taught me that. Many of the things they are doing IS wrong, I completely agree with you on that. I can only hope that the children wont read this someday then. They will soon enough find out what the media has been saying about their Daddy his entire life, they dont need to see it be done to the rest of the family aswell. You are intiteld to you`re opinion, and I have mine Smile

All i care about is Michael, and for his children to be protectet from all this BS.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:32 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 am

You are not protecting the children, trust me.

Whatever you wanna say about the Family, I cant really do anything about it, I was just voicing my opinion, and im sorry for that.

But let me say this like Mike always did:" Do not pass judgement on anyone, before you have talked to them one on one, I dont care what the story is.

I would understand if you knew them, but you dont.. Well mabye its just me, again sorry.
I dont have anything else to say.
For now.

Other than: Goodnight sweeties, and sleep well.. see ya tomorrow. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:OH MY GOD.

I guess not, but anyway. Noone wants to be judged and ridiculed by the media or people around the world, who doesent even know them.

This is the same shit Mike went through all these years, and look where that got him.

I agree with all of you, that something is odd, and there is deffently more prove to Michael beeing alive, then him beeing dead.

you know.... if the jackson family had done all this in private, had said nothing about it, had kept everything within the family, then i could understand you.
But when you decide to go on national tv, not just 1 time, but several times (how many times have they been on tv, in magazines, quoted online) or speaking about MJ, the loss of MJ and the funeral preparations? When you put yourself out there publically and speak and share, people are gonna be reacting and discussing what you have to say.
While i agree that there's no need for name calling, i really dont understand your quest to ensure their privacy? If it was Janet (who besides the BET awards) havent said a thing about this matter (although she will soon) - then i could understand you. You dont attack someone, who's keeping quiet.
What have the jacksons done since june 25th? They've been doing interviews, giving us info, tidbits, details etc. You cant do that and then expect people to not react in some way.

Also, you gotta admit their behavior is weird? From Joe's remarks right after MJ had "died", to keeping mj in a refrigerator for +2 months because they couldn't agree, to keep said MJ in said refrigerator and go on a shopping spree in LV rather than sit down and plan the funeral, to showing up late for said funeral, to have cameras present to record the event for a reality show (and sell it on dvd), to rehearse a funeral...
That's weird behavior, and weird behavior attracks comments - the good and the bad.

Last edited by ballongiraf on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:46 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:50 am

ballongiraf wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:OH MY GOD.

you know.... if the jackson family had done all this in private, had said nothing about it, had kept everything within the family, then i could understand you.
But when you decide to go on national tv, not just 1 time, but several times (how many times have they been on tv, in magazines, quoted online) or speaking about MJ, the loss of MJ and the funeral preparations? When you put yourself out there publically and speak and share, people are gonna be reacting and discussing what you have to say.
While i agree that there's no need for name calling, i really dont understand your quest to ensure their privacy? If it was Janet (who besides the BET awards) havent said a thing about this matter (although she will soon) - then i could understand you. You dont attack someone, who's keeping quiet.
What have the jacksons done since june 25th? They've been doing interviews, giving us info, tidbits, details etc. You cant do that and then expect people to not react in some way.

Also, you gotta admit their behavior is weird? From Joe's remarks right after MJ had "died", to keeping mj in a refrigerator for +2 months because they couldn't agree, to keep said MJ in said refrigerator and go on a shopping spree in LV rather than sit down and plan the funeral, to showing up late for said funeral, to have cameras present to record the event for a reality show (and sell it on dvd), to rehearse a funeral...
That's weird behavior, and weird behavior attacks comments - the good and the bad.

Yes I do agree. Their behavior is completely weird.. Ohh yah, I forgot about that. Janet is gonna make a phone interwiev if I got that right? I was just talking about the agreement they had at the funeral, and to me it just shows, how shitty the media is ONCE AGAIN.
Its just in my heart, to try and protect people. Im sorry if I got it wrong As far as I know, the agreement for the funeral where a chopper in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:51 am

Human_nature wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:You are not protecting the children, trust me.

Whatever you wanna say about the Family, I cant really do anything about it, I was just voicing my opinion, and im sorry for that.

But let me say this like Mike always did:" Do not pass judgement on anyone, before you have talked to them one on one, I dont care what the story is.

I would understand if you knew them, but you dont.. Well mabye its just me, again sorry.
For now.

great so I'm very bad.

but it's ok, I know I'm not perfect and nobody is perfect.

Good night!

ROFL lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:27 am

I agree.. the family is acting messed up. Private to me does not include providing the media with a live stream, passes and pictures of this funeral. If this family does not want to be ridiculed by strangers...they may want to consider sitting down and shutting up!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:31 am

Human_nature wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:You are not protecting the children, trust me.

For now.

great so I'm very bad.

but it's ok, I know I'm not perfect and nobody is perfect.

Good night!

Human you are not being bad at all!! Don't feel that way! you are just voicing your opinion and we all respect that! Besides I agree 100% with ballon/GITM and the rest in stating that if they wanted privacy they should have shut the hell up about everything and not treat this matter as the circus they've had! They are the ones who started the media circus not us!
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermajesty Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:28 am

wow thats ignorant
Jermajesty
Jermajesty

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum