The number 7

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:14 pm

See wrote:Ow btw... if we count 16 weeks back from 5th of March then we get 13 november 2008, that is when he sold Neverland.......

Suspect What a Face wow.... may be all these only coincidences?!
it;s too weird... Suspect
avatar
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by jade jackson on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 pm

I never paid much attention to the numbers clues, but after seeing the 7 on his shirt and the 7s on his armband, and all the other 7s surrounding him everywhere, I think maybe 7 IS the magic number. You all may be on to something. Excellent sleuthing!

Maybe he will appear on Halloween?

10/31/2009 10+31+2009 = 2050 = 7.

Now I am going to see 7s EVERYWHERE!
avatar
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by See on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:26 pm

LOL this reminds me of the movie 23 of Jim carry....
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 pm

jade jackson wrote:I never paid much attention to the numbers clues, but after seeing the 7 on his shirt and the 7s on his armband, and all the other 7s surrounding him everywhere, I think maybe 7 IS the magic number. You all may be on to something. Excellent sleuthing!

Maybe he will appear on Halloween?

10/31/2009 10+31+2009 = 2050 = 7.

Now I am going to see 7s EVERYWHERE!

hmm..interesting. scratch
there are only 2 days more until halloween....
avatar
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by marsheliamorgan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:33 pm

wow,i knew about the 7's but NOT all of these,great list going here
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by See on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:19 pm

http://godinsidehollywood.com/2009/07/08/michael-jackson-and-the-mystery-of-the-number-7/

SO basically, the number 7 means PERFECTION and COMPLETION.
“Seven is used frequently in the Scriptures to signify completeness. At times it has reference to bringing a work toward completion. Or it can refer to the complete cycle of things as established or allowed by God. By completing his work toward the earth in six creative days and resting on the seventh day, Jehovah set the pattern for the whole Sabbath arrangement, from the seven-day week to the Jubilee year that followed the seven-times-seven–year cycle. (Ex 20:10; Le 25:2, 6, Cool The Festival of Unleavened Bread and the Festival of Booths were each seven days long. (Ex 34:18; Le 23:34) Seven appears often in connection with the Levitical rules for offerings (Le 4:6; 16:14, 19; Nu 28:11) and for cleansings.—Le 14:7, 8, 16, 27, 51; 2Ki 5:10.
Multiples of seven are used in a similar sense of completeness.
Seventy-seven, a repetition of seven in a number, was equivalent to saying “indefinitely” or “without limit.” Jesus counsels Christians to forgive their brothers to that extent. (Mt 18:21, 22) Since God had ruled that anyone killing Cain, the murderer, must “suffer vengeance seven times,” Lamech, who apparently killed a man in self-defense, said: “If seven times Cain is to be avenged, then Lamech seventy times and seven.”—Ge 4:15, 23, 24.”
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm gonna apologize in advance if this has already been posted but here's another 7 to add to the pile...

From Twitter
Today, November 01, 2009, 10 hours ago
MediaHypeAgain: 129 and counting... It doesn't get easier... But it's worth it.. It's worth it...


I don't really keep up with all the twittering stuff but, just out of curiosity, I counted up on my calendar and this is what I ended up with. If you count ahead 129 days on the calendar from today (Nov. 1) you end up with the date March 10, 2010. It's no surprise that the # 7 seems to be following MJ, right? Well...check this out:

March 10, 2010 broken down into numbers

3 + 10 + 2010
3 + 10 + 20 + 10
13 + 30 = 43
(4 + 3 = 7 !)
avatar
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Eva R on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 am

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:I'm gonna apologize in advance if this has already been posted but here's another 7 to add to the pile...

From Twitter
Today, November 01, 2009, 10 hours ago
MediaHypeAgain: 129 and counting... It doesn't get easier... But it's worth it.. It's worth it...


I don't really keep up with all the twittering stuff but, just out of curiosity, I counted up on my calendar and this is what I ended up with. If you count ahead 129 days on the calendar from today (Nov. 1) you end up with the date March 10, 2010. It's no surprise that the # 7 seems to be following MJ, right? Well...check this out:

March 10, 2010 broken down into numbers

3 + 10 + 2010
3 + 10 + 20 + 10
13 + 30 = 43
(4 + 3 = 7 !)

ooh great!!
Gosh, that would be great
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Kirsche on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:00 am

wow!! You're geniouses!

It's really scary, I never noticed it before, that the 7 is surrounding him..

When he would reappear 7 days after the ending of TII it would be november 18th.

1-8= 7
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by XspeechlessX on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 am

Not sure if anyone knew about these 7s yet but...

7 letters in Michael
7 letters in Jackson
Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
memorial was on 7/7/09 - exactly 7 years after he signed his will.
two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" were at #1 for 7 weeks.
three biggest albums — "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" — each produced 7 top 40 hits.
he was 7th of 9 children.
born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77.
died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7.

Maybe just coincidences but still.
x
avatar
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Kirsche on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:41 pm

yes, somebody posted it before, but it's still great Smile
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Missyb007 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:59 pm

I just discoverd a funny 7 fact
The this is it movie and cd launch was announcent.. yes 7 times:)
how covenient

http://news-and-stars.blogspot.com/2009/07/7-secrets-of-michael-jackson.html

And another funny fact:Isn't it funny they discovered 7 secrets of MJ.. on the 7th of july (7th month)


Last edited by Missyb007 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm

So- where does this lead? what does it say? what has it to do with the hoax?
Sorry but am a bit lost here!!!

Does the number 7 mean he has in fact hoaxed is death and is still alive? If so how?
Does the number 7 give us proof that he is alive and well? If so how?
Does the number 7 proves he is coming back? If so how?

I am finding these number theories a bit obscure as you can jumble figures up to pretty much everything and come to some conclusion and the same numbers but does it mean anything or possibly a coincidence?
If someone would care to give me a logical explanation as to what answers the number theories give apart from you thinking that they are clues from Michael (which I think is totally illogical, why do a hoax and drop clues, why have your family lie?) I am willing to listen but at the moment I just think it is all hearsay with no foundation as the the purpose or means. Why do you think the numbers matter? Would like to get it but cant!!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by spider monkey on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 am

wow. so it seems like Michael is deliberately aligning himself with the number 7, so that his life can play out according to what it means, which is perfection or completion, as shared by a poster above. nice! i continue to believe he ain't done yet.

just for fun, sharing with you now 7 as a personality definition, according to Linda Goodman's system of numerology. Michael's name or birthday, according to this system, does not result in a 7, but because 7 is obviously a very significant number for him, it seems that he has been successful at attracting its vibration. this here says because he is a Virgo, " the 7 vibration sometimes opposes the Sun Sign motives but with effort, can be used to balance the Sun Sign nature."

The 7 Vibration



7 people tend to
have remarkable dreams. Sometimes they
talk about them - and sometimes they keep it to themselves. But they do dream more than most. Secretly, they have an intense interest in
esoteric mysteries, mythology, spacecraft or UFOs...and the entire forest of
the unknown. They often possess the
gifts of intuition and clairvoyance and a certain quieting, calming magnetism
which has a great influence over others.
Often, their mere presence has a soothing effect on a troubled
person. The 7 vibration is associated
with peculiar ideas about religion, a dislike of following the beaten path, and
a tendency to adopt political beliefs which are unique and somewhat
unorthodox. It is not unusual for a 7
person to discover, found or believe in a new religious concept.





The 7 person will
either travel extensively at some time in the life or else read avidly books
about foreign people and faraway lands.
Many people influenced by the 7 vibration are strongly attracted to the
sea and at some time are associated with sailing, water sports, or the
Navy. There's a tendency to be anxious
about the future , which is why 7 people need to know they have a rock of
financial security somewhere in the background, lest the waters of fate sweep
them away.





Yet, they care
little about material possessions or accumulating great wealth. 7 people can earn large sums of money through
their original ideas, but they're likely to make substantial contributions to
charities or institutions. When they
gravitate toward the arts, they make fine dancers, singers, poets, writers,
actors or actresses.





In their own quiet,
laid-back way, people influenced by the number 7 have ambitions they don't
discuss with others, and these are always tinged with a philosophical
outlook. They bless others with the
grace of their sympathetic understanding of pain and suffering, which is
why friends, relatives and business associates unburden their troubles to a 7
person. There's a strong leaning toward
privacy in the 7 vibration, and these people prefer to keep their own problems
to themselves. They shrink from prying
questions, and have a horror of "big brother" or anything they
consider to be an invasion of their privacy.





Refined manners, an
artistic temperament, and a sensitive nature make up the 7 essence, and don't
let these people fool you with their taciturn nature...you'd be surprised if
you knew all the strange thoughts that swim through their minds when they're communing
with themselves. If you can coax them to
talk about what they're thinking, you'll not only be surprised, you'll be
fascinated when you learn the secrets of their Neptunian world. But the 7 person must find you trustworthy
before he or she shares these inner streams of contemplation....and you'll have
to earn that trust by proving you're not judgmental or prejudiced. 7 people are rarely either.
avatar
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by XspeechlessX on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 am

spider monkey wrote:wow. so it seems like Michael is deliberately aligning himself with the number 7, so that his life can play out according to what it means, which is perfection or completion, as shared by a poster above. nice! i continue to believe he ain't done yet.

just for fun, sharing with you now 7 as a personality definition, according to Linda Goodman's system of numerology. Michael's name or birthday, according to this system, does not result in a 7, but because 7 is obviously a very significant number for him, it seems that he has been successful at attracting its vibration. this here says because he is a Virgo, " the 7 vibration sometimes opposes the Sun Sign motives but with effort, can be used to balance the Sun Sign nature."

The 7 Vibration



7 people tend to
have remarkable dreams. Sometimes they
talk about them - and sometimes they keep it to themselves. But they do dream more than most. Secretly, they have an intense interest in
esoteric mysteries, mythology, spacecraft or UFOs...and the entire forest of
the unknown. They often possess the
gifts of intuition and clairvoyance and a certain quieting, calming magnetism
which has a great influence over others.
Often, their mere presence has a soothing effect on a troubled
person. The 7 vibration is associated
with peculiar ideas about religion, a dislike of following the beaten path, and
a tendency to adopt political beliefs which are unique and somewhat
unorthodox. It is not unusual for a 7
person to discover, found or believe in a new religious concept.





The 7 person will
either travel extensively at some time in the life or else read avidly books
about foreign people and faraway lands.
Many people influenced by the 7 vibration are strongly attracted to the
sea and at some time are associated with sailing, water sports, or the
Navy. There's a tendency to be anxious
about the future , which is why 7 people need to know they have a rock of
financial security somewhere in the background, lest the waters of fate sweep
them away.





Yet, they care
little about material possessions or accumulating great wealth. 7 people can earn large sums of money through
their original ideas, but they're likely to make substantial contributions to
charities or institutions. When they
gravitate toward the arts, they make fine dancers, singers, poets, writers,
actors or actresses.





In their own quiet,
laid-back way, people influenced by the number 7 have ambitions they don't
discuss with others, and these are always tinged with a philosophical
outlook. They bless others with the
grace of their sympathetic understanding of pain and suffering, which is
why friends, relatives and business associates unburden their troubles to a 7
person. There's a strong leaning toward
privacy in the 7 vibration, and these people prefer to keep their own problems
to themselves. They shrink from prying
questions, and have a horror of "big brother" or anything they
consider to be an invasion of their privacy.





Refined manners, an
artistic temperament, and a sensitive nature make up the 7 essence, and don't
let these people fool you with their taciturn nature...you'd be surprised if
you knew all the strange thoughts that swim through their minds when they're communing
with themselves. If you can coax them to
talk about what they're thinking, you'll not only be surprised, you'll be
fascinated when you learn the secrets of their Neptunian world. But the 7 person must find you trustworthy
before he or she shares these inner streams of contemplation....and you'll have
to earn that trust by proving you're not judgmental or prejudiced. 7 people are rarely either.

Anyone able to offer a more accurate dscription of Michael... Thats strange. Alomst TOO accurate.
avatar
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by MJJ on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

the *michael..L.O.V.E* on the lkl blog said somthing about
7-7-2010 that will be on his memorial day
avatar
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by lonelynation on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:28 pm

His memorial day?
Sorry I don't understand @MJJ
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by MJJ on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 pm

his memorial was on the 7th of july right?
avatar
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Kirsche on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:52 pm

right...it would be cool, if he'd come back at the tribute show on 25th june in London, cause I'll be there and when he'd come back then i could say to my boyfriend " I TOLD YA HOMEBOY; I TOLD YA, HAHA!" Very Happy
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by lonelynation on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Haha my god that would be chaos!!
I don't even know what the reaction would be!
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by MJJ on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:33 pm

i have not seen michael L.O.V.E fore a while on lkl blog
but that was the last thing he said..7-7-2010 so who knows
avatar
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Kirsche on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:36 am

Maybe...

When he'd come back at the tribute show? Yes, it would be a total chaos! I think, that the people would scream like hell and want to storm the stage...so maybe it's better that it will be the 07-07-2010
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by MJJ on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:44 pm

then the 7-7-2010 would be better yes
avatar
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Kirsche on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:29 pm

in another thread in this forum is a post from the LKL -Blog, made by *Michael...L.O.V.E.*, there's also the number 7 included...that we should the 7th month of the year ( I think he means the next year, hehe)
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by MJLover1990 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Wow so many sevens
Okay Michael was born 29-08-1958

29: 9-2=7

Don't know if that one was posted already.
avatar
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by mjfull on Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 am

avatar
mjfull
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Kirsche on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 pm

this video is very interesting, but these are things, that we've discussed already except the 7th full moon thing
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by MJLover1990 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:57 am

I was thinking today it's exactly 140 days that Michael is ''gone'' the half of 140 is 70 and 7-0= 7 so there we have the 7 again.
avatar
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by looking4truth on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Murray went to his child support court case today on the 16th which equals to 7. I don't know if it means anything but hey, another seven! lol
avatar
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:38 pm

SPOOKY,when he returns i bet 7 will be there somewhere
avatar
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The number 7

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum