Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJs Neverland debt goes POOF?

+7
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
EarthAngel90
MJfan777
~~Kristy~~
Rach
Give.In.To.Me
11 posters

Go down

MJs Neverland debt goes POOF? Empty MJs Neverland debt goes POOF?

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

MJs Neverland debt goes POOF? Empty Re: MJs Neverland debt goes POOF?

Post by Rach Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:43 pm

What's with this dude? Is he trying to own EVERYTHING of Michael's?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Neverland is not gonna be the same without Michael. I wont hope they turn it into some kinda Graceland. I dont want all kinds of people to go there. Walk around the property, throwing, garbage on the ground, and glimbing in his Givingtree.

OH MY GOD no, that would break my heart. Sad

I know Michael NEVER wanted to go back there ever again, but he still loved Neverland, and even though he had bad memories from there, it has been a part of him ever since he left it. He could never really bring himself to sell it.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Looks like he is.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:49 pm

they are friends and ... Christian wont make money using MJ home or neverland...sooo
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Wow - what a friend ... I won't comment anymore .... I will start something by my words.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Guys,
You have to see beyond the purchase of Neverland. This guy is MJ's friend. MJ is behind this purchase. This is the same guy that bought the house in Vegas that MJ wanted and had named Wonderland. I recall reading the article about it and Christian was supposed to move in their in Dec 2009 or something to that effect. He and MJ go back for years. MJ is behind both of these purchases. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:06 pm

earthangel90, he is helping michael, u cant see that?

or u want neverland n the hands of barrack or tohme? *NIGHTMARE*

i believe the Things are worse than You Can Imagine Rolling Eyes
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:09 pm

MJalive wrote:earthangel90, he is helping michael, u cant see that?

I apologize with all good intentions & I am not fighting or being a B***h - but did Michael say " I don't want Neverland - it is a House not a Home anymore ..." I am confused ... he wants it back ?
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Guys,
You have to see beyond the purchase of Neverland. This guy is MJ's friend. MJ is behind this purchase. This is the same guy that bought the house in Vegas that MJ wanted and had named Wonderland. I recall reading the article about it and Christian was supposed to move in their in Dec 2009 or something to that effect. He and MJ go back for years. MJ is behind both of these purchases. Keep the Faith!

Now its starting to make sence. Michael still loves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:14 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:

I apologize with all good intentions & I am not fighting or being a B***h - but did Michael say " I don't want Neverland - it is a House not a Home anymore ..." I am confused ... he wants it back ?

Maybe he just doesn't want it turned into a Graceland, so Christian Audigier "buys" it to keep that from happening.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:

he still love Nerverland but after everything happened there, that place doenst have the same meaning for him.

About that phrase : house is just a bulding, but a home ''home sweet home'' is a place where you feel happy, you feel all love around you, you share your happiness with people you love.

(sorry for my english Embarassed )
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Sorry to burst any bubbles, dudes and dudettes, but Hollyscoop (the website Give.In.To.Me linked to above) is actually HollyPOOP. As I posted on an earlier thread here about the same piss-poor article (and there are others floating around the 'net, too):

I nearly came to tears when I read the Hollyscoop article, but then I checked with the Associated Press, a more reputable source.

"Michele Elyzabeth, a spokeswoman for the Ed Hardy clothing founder, said Audigier would move into the sprawling Holmby Hills mansion at the end of Jackson's lease on Dec. 15."

LINK: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hmDe8xiwz4UOJD_KzRB-msCK67jQD9AGTOT00

If Audigier had bought Neverland recently, the news would have made it to major news sources by now. Tellingly, none are reporting it, because it's not true at the moment.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 pm

I think there was a thread about this yesterday with a link to another website with the same exact report word for word. Someone mentioned that the source was unreliable and in reality Christian only bought Michaels Wonderland home with intents to make that home his headquarters in December.

I dont know about Neverland, but i think it would be great if a friend of Michaels purchases it & im all for the theory Michael may be behind the purchase BUT i really feel like he hated it there after the second allegations, he never went back.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Lorrie wrote:Sorry to burst any bubbles, dudes and dudettes, but Hollyscoop (the website Give.In.To.Me linked to above) is actually HollyPOOP. As I posted on an earlier thread here about the same piss-poor article (and there are others floating around the 'net, too):

I nearly came to tears when I read the Hollyscoop article, but then I checked with the Associated Press, a more reputable source.

"Michele Elyzabeth, a spokeswoman for the Ed Hardy clothing founder, said Audigier would move into the sprawling Holmby Hills mansion at the end of Jackson's lease on Dec. 15."

LINK: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hmDe8xiwz4UOJD_KzRB-msCK67jQD9AGTOT00

If Audigier had bought Neverland recently, the news would have made it to major news sources by now. Tellingly, none are reporting it, because it's not true at the moment.

Lol yea thats what i was referring too
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks for the correction Lorrie,
But MJ loved Holmby Hills too. I was watching Inside MJ's mansion the other day. The architect of the house said if he knew MJ had loved it that much he would have built it just for him. So it all works out the same. The homes that MJ loved his friend Christian purchased on his behalf. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Also, I don't believe it's coincidental that the properties that Christian has purchased are the places that MJ lived with his children. The love of his life. He lived in a hotel in Vegas. Not quite the same! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:48 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Neverland is not gonna be the same without Michael. I wont hope they turn it into some kinda Graceland. I dont want all kinds of people to go there. Walk around the property, throwing, garbage on the ground, and glimbing in his Givingtree.

OH MY GOD no, that would break my heart. Sad

I know Michael NEVER wanted to go back there ever again, but he still loved Neverland, and even though he had bad memories from there, it has been a part of him ever since he left it. He could never really bring himself to sell it.

king
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:17 pm

I felt empty when I read this.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Guys,

Thank you!! That is what I was thinking before I read the article because he is Michael's friend and I sincerely believe he stepped in to take that loan from Tom Barrack so that it would no longer serve as a threat to MJ's life. I believe that the combination of Tom Barrack and Phillip Anschuntz of AEG with a lot of help from their collegue Tohme Tohme made Michael's life such a living hell (threat of death) that he had to dissappear. I believe Christian Audigier is doing Michael a HUGE favor!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

and yes I think Michael is behind it!! Laughing

I can hear him talking to Christian now in that low, soft, pursuasive voice .. "and Christian, you can sell my stuff, y'know, once a year have a Michael Jackson tribute or something, or you can use it as a headquarters for your wonderful clothing line"

Last edited by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:29 pm

i'm...lost! Shocked
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:43 pm

MJalive wrote:i'm...lost! Shocked
Christian Audigier is the wealthy fashion mogul who Michael was friends with and who's birthday party Michael was at last year in the blue shirt he wore on 60 Minutes during the trial. He was also with him in Vegas (?) earlier this year when Audigier took it upon himself to let the cat out of the bag and say on camera that MJ was preparing to go on tour with MJ standing right there with him. It was during a shopping spree where Audigier was assisting MJ with picking out a wardrobe for the tour.

I have since heard that this was confirmed as not true or is from a very unreliable source, so nevermind.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum