A NEW THEORY

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Pinkshots wrote:
Puzzels and MInd games are NOT part of his plan!!!

You made me regain my faith in the human race! lol!

I kept twitting about this yesterday. These are some of the things I said:

# The way ppl came up with all those 7s is numerologically incorrect. You can't add, substract and multiply number until you reach the one that fits your theory.
4:26 PM Sep 24th from web

# He's a mathematician that basically lost his mind over reading too much into clues.
4:25 PM Sep 24th from web

# Have you seen the movie "A beautiful mind" with Russell Crowe? It's about John Nash's life.
4:24 PM Sep 24th from web

# What if cryptic clues are just distractions from the real truth?
4:23 PM Sep 24th from web

# It's hard enough to hoax your death. Do you honestly think he would do that + leave a trail of numbers for fans to decode?
4:21 PM Sep 24th from web

# I mean, yes, it will be cryptic (the hoax). But, no, not necessarily we will crack it by endless calculations of random numbers
.4:20 PM Sep 24th from web

# "Dream-like delusional hypotheses" --> That's how John Nash calls them. LOL
4:19 PM Sep 24th from web

# I refuse to become John Nash.
4:16 PM Sep 24th from web

#I'm not a fan of going crazy after numbers, clues and hints.
4:12 PM Sep 24th from web

# It's just me being in data-overload. When things become too clue oriented I get frustrated. I like facts and reasearch.
4:11 PM Sep 24th from web

# John Nash thought he was on the right track for a while.
4:08 PM Sep 24th from web
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:03 pm

I just have to add to this following on from Jade's post.

I would also share my findings if I felt I had come to a conclusion on this. The ONLY thing I would not share is Michael's location because I of course want him to be safe.

Imagine if someone else came on here and claimed to know how it was done and didn't share. It's not fair and we have all worked SOOOOOO hard over the last three months. Some of us need answers one way or another to be able to "move on".
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:10 pm

jade jackson wrote:
So what are we doing here other than looking for proof? Why are we even doing this if we are not looking for proof? If we found the proof and then didn't share it with each other then what has this all been about? I don't know what I would do if I found proof, but I do know that whenever I have had an ah ha moment I have wanted to share it here. Are you saying that we have spent all of this time looking for proof and then if we finally find it we should keep it to ourselves?

We are bouncing ideas and theories off each other and debunking fake information, and that's really cool.

If I remember correctly, I shared with you all a 30+ chapter theory on what could have happened, and extensive investigation on Propofol/Diprivan, another extensive investigation comparing famous deaths, information about life insurance being cashed in and not paid out and endless pictures analysis to figure out if O2 guy was MJ or not. I helped debunk a lot of the fake casket and autopsy pictures floating around.

Additionally, I provide my honest opinion and input as much as I can on many threads and to any member who is willing to pm or email me asking for it.

Off the top of my head, I honestly can't remember how much you have contributed, so I won't pass any judgement on that issue.

IMHO, investigation, speculation, opinions, ideas and theories are all fair game to me and my actions proove just that beyond any reasonable doubt.

However, if tomorrow I find out that MJ is my new next door neighbour TRUST ME I won't tell a soul. I don't fully know his reasons behind faking his death, so I would respect his privacy.

If you can't understand this distinction, I really can't explain it better.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Rach wrote:I just have to add to this following on from Jade's post.

I would also share my findings if I felt I had come to a conclusion on this. The ONLY thing I would not share is Michael's location because I of course want him to be safe.

Imagine if someone else came on here and claimed to know how it was done and didn't share. It's not fair and we have all worked SOOOOOO hard over the last three months. Some of us need answers one way or another to be able to "move on".

I think it depends on what you find.

Let's say you find proof that MJ faked his death because he was in danger.
Would you honestly share in a public Forum your proof of him being alive and having fooled his enemies?
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:18 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I think it depends on what you find.

Let's say you find proof that MJ faked his death because he was in danger.
Would you honestly share in a public Forum your proof of him alive and having fooled his enemies?

I will say this. Everything that I "think" I have found is public information so I haven't broken any laws or used any secret government files to find this out! If people put their thinking caps on and look at EVERYTHING we have been shown since June 25th they can come to the same conclusions that I have.

This information has been given to us for a reason. I would agonise over it for it days and if I felt it was safe to post then I would do Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Rach wrote:I would agonise over it for it days and if I felt it was safe to post then I would do Smile

On that, I agree. cheers

And, BTW, if I found out the truth but couldn't share I wouldn't brag about it and act misterious. I would do a Keyser Soze.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Annie I agree with you 100%...Its not MJ that has asked us all to

try and solve what really happened...We have taken on that role

and have done that all by ourselfs...true or false???


So what Im trying to say is this? If someone does reveal what truley happened

then my question is this??? Are we going against MJS wishes??? , and putting

his life and maybe his families in real danger??

We are not giving MJ a chance here are we? I speak for my self when I say this.

The time has come to back off alittle...and in time if MJ does indeed return

HE and only HE.. MJ will reveal why he did, what he did.....and you know what?

Its going to be VERY BIG ...And VERY Justifed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be no clues..just direct questions and answers!!!!!!!

MJ will speak the truth as he always does!!!!

The forum is great, becasue we are keeping the faith in the hope that Mjs
alive so why not just go with that for now... OH and hes Alive i truley
belive that....BUT GUYS DONT PLAY WITH FIRE!!!!!!!

Hope I havent upset the mods here

Its about respect at the end of the day....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by jade jackson on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
jade jackson wrote:
So what are we doing here other than looking for proof? Why are we even doing this if we are not looking for proof? If we found the proof and then didn't share it with each other then what has this all been about? I don't know what I would do if I found proof, but I do know that whenever I have had an ah ha moment I have wanted to share it here. Are you saying that we have spent all of this time looking for proof and then if we finally find it we should keep it to ourselves?

We are bouncing ideas and theories off each other and debunking fake information, and that's really cool.

If I remember correctly, I shared with you all a 30+ chapter theory on what could have happened, and extensive investigation on Propofol/Diprivan, another extensive investigation comparing famous deaths, information about life insurance being cashed in and not paid out and endless pictures analysis to figure out if O2 guy was MJ or not. I helped debunk a lot of the fake casket and autopsy pictures floating around.

Additionally, I provide my honest opinion and input as much as I can on many threads and to any member who is willing to pm or email me asking for it.

Off the top of my head, I honestly can't remember how much you have contributed, so I won't pass any judgement on that issue.


Ouch, that hurt.


IMHO, investigation, speculation, opinions, ideas and theories are all fair game to me and my actions proove just that beyond any reasonable doubt.

However, if tomorrow I find out that MJ is my new next door neighbour TRUST ME I won't tell a soul. I don't fully know his reasons behind faking his death, so I would respect his privacy.

If you can't understand this distinction, I really can't explain it better.


I didn't mean to provoke anything, and to be real, I haven't contributed anything to the forum, other than my appreciation and intense interest in all that has been done here. Particularly I have enjoyed your many interesting comments and your intriguing theory. I COUNT on you to analyze and debunk, always in an entertaining and wry manner. I respect that you would want to protect Michael should you discover the truth and I am cool with that. I have been clinging by my fingernails to the hope that the hoax is real, and have spent the last three months of my life totally obsessed, and looking hard for proof. But, hey, debunking is good, particularly when you are debunking the idea that he is really dead. Are we cool?
avatar
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Pinkshots wrote:Annie I agree with you 100%...Its not MJ that has asked us all to

try and solve what really happened...We have taken on that role

and have done that all by ourselfs...true or false???


So what Im trying to say is this? If someone does reveal what truley happened

then my question is this??? Are we going against MJS wishes??? , and putting

his life and maybe his families in real danger??

We are not giving MJ a chance here are we? I speak for my self when I say this.

The time has come to back off alittle...and in time if MJ does indeed return

HE and only HE.. MJ will reveal why he did, what he did.....and you know what?

Its going to be VERY BIG ...And VERY Justifed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be no clues..just direct questions and answers!!!!!!!

MJ will speak the truth as he always does!!!!

The forum is great, becasue we are keeping the faith in the hope that Mjs
alive so why not just go with that for now... OH and hes Alive i truley
belive that....BUT GUYS DONT PLAY WITH FIRE!!!!!!!

Hope I havent upset the mods here

Its about respect at the end of the day....

I agree with you.

Unfortunately, I'm drawn to investigate and I don't think I will be able to back off any time soon. However, depending on what I find out, I will refrain from posting it in a public Forum (or not).

The healthy thing would be, as you suggest, give MJ the chance to explain it all for himself (if and when he wants to) but I guess I'm more twisted than I would like to admit. Shocked
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:33 pm

This information has been given to us for a reason. I would agonise over it for it days and if I felt it was safe to post then I would do

Rachel...Thats my point exactley!!!! Who has given you that information and is it 100% fact...IF MJ didnt give you that info...then your beliving either other peole
or the media true????

That in its self tells me what MJ would be thinking reading that.

His distrusted many people in his life!!! So i will agree to disagree with that comment. Sorry mate!! Just my thinking!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Pinkshots, you haven't upset me at all!

If you feel that you no longer want to go any further with this because you have drawn your own conclusions on this then that is fine. However I will point out, we are not the only hoax forum on the net. There are many like us who are contributing the same as we are and most likely on the bigger ones, a lot more.

My point is, even if every single one of us was to stop posting there will always be someone who wants to lift the lid on this. I said when I first joined MJHD and here that if I felt I was putting Michael in any danger I would back off. For the moment, I don't feel like I have come up with any solid "proof" as to how this was carried out. If and when I come to that bridge I will cross it then and it will be a big moral dilema for me as to whether or not I chose to share with everyone else Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:37 pm

jade jackson wrote:
I didn't mean to provoke anything, and to be real, I haven't contributed anything to the forum, other than my appreciation and intense interest in all that has been done here. Particularly I have enjoyed your many interesting comments and your intriguing theory. I COUNT on you to analyze and debunk, always in an entertaining and wry manner. I respect that you would want to protect Michael should you discover the truth and I am cool with that. I have been clinging by my fingernails to the hope that the hoax is real, and have spent the last three months of my life totally obsessed, and looking hard for proof. But, hey, debunking is good, particularly when you are debunking the idea that he is really dead. Are we cool?

Of course we are!



I know you are a fan of my theory and posts. Let me assure you I won't stop investigating any time soon and everybody in this Forum can count on me sharing what I find / think / feel / believe as long as I feel I'm not crossing a line with MJ's safety. That's all.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Rachel and Annie...Thats good..You both do what you need to do

You both are the captains of your own ships


Im not going any where..All im doing is respecting MJS wishes

becasue I have this feeling its bigger than any Forum any where.

As I say Time will Tell..

I will reply to comments, but only if I know its something thats not going to
put anyone at risk.

As for a theroy....That chapter is closed for me!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:49 pm

Glad to hear you're not going anywhere!

That's what I love about this forum. We can have (well for the most part!) grown up conversations and agree to disagree when needed.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Rach Thankyou..and thats a big Ditto from me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:52 pm

Pinkshots wrote:Rachel and Annie...Thats good..You both do what you need to do

You both are the captains of your own ships

lol!

avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Annie, that's me and you sinking without a prayer!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Rach wrote: Annie, that's me and you sinking without a prayer!!!

Can I do the "I'm the King of the World" thingy before we sink? lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:00 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Can I do the "I'm the King of the World" thingy before we sink?

Erm, sure but is that your way of telling me you're a man?!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Keyser Soze is the coolest.

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:I would agonise over it for it days and if I felt it was safe to post then I would do

On that, I agree.

And, BTW, if I found out the truth but couldn't share I wouldn't brag about it and act misterious. I would do a Keyser Soze.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Rach wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Can I do the "I'm the King of the World" thingy before we sink?

Erm, sure but is that your way of telling me you're a man?!

lol!

I've just checked and it's safe to say I'm not.

Then I'll do the "I'm the Queen of the World" thingy. Razz
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:11 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Keyser Soze is the coolest.

He is.
My jaw dropped at the end of the movie.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:14 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:


I've just checked and it's safe to say I'm not.

Then I'll do the "I'm the Queen of the World" thingy.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I am sat here with tears rolling down my face! Yes you can do the Queen of the world thing!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Rach wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I am sat here with tears rolling down my face! Yes you can do the Queen of the world thing!!

Thank you! cheers
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A NEW THEORY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum