Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again

+56
CaptainJaneway
Make.A.Difference
beverleyflossy
dirty_diana
anotherpartofme
Give.In.To.Me
mjthelegendlives
nlb
DreamsComeTrue
jokecalmschina
Angeleyes68
JSlovesMJ
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
little fairy90
J.J_loves_MJ
zembla
mo2kidzs
Savannah
aamj07
just_friend
MiaPaparazzi
porcelina
MJJ Love
BillieJean
dunno_it
zj
hungry
illusionist
WomanInTheMirror27
dancer1792
dontmakeitfactual
Bidoska
Baby
Pammy
CharlieBarley
EarthAngel90
flory24
Rach
shirley-grace
mjfan
MJFoReVeRandAlways
GirlSaturday
NikkiKat22
Ivonne
MJsSuperflyPYT
Grace
MJJ1982
MJFOREVER
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
emo_pinkt
ishealive
neverlandsfairy
CantStopLovingU
Human_nature
ilprincipe
emanviam
60 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Empty Re: Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Angie, you're posts over there about amy kissing your @ss are seriously cracking me up!! HAHA!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Empty Re: Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again

Post by mo2kidzs Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 pm

It is getting crazy over there you guys.. Angie is that your blog you are posting? Wild stuff.
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:It is getting crazy over there you guys.. Angie is that your blog you are posting? Wild stuff.

uhmm, my blog??? no, i posted a link to april's blog where she explained what had happened with mods and how HerMajestyBitchyAmy rulezzz

Btw-funny how some ppl seems to be concerned over what i posted but somehow...they can't leave with no reply lol

well, she pissed me once locking my thread-her explanation-muahh, brilliant too...and today ive revealed that i was absolutely right about her. Bitchybitch:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

aamj07 wrote:Angie, you're posts over there about amy kissing your @ss are seriously cracking me up!! HAHA!

yea, like that one too hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Well I think that I can Kiss MJDH goodbye. Thanks guys for opening my eyes. Its a shame at how the forum have turned out. Its a battle ground..
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Topic just got deleted, i wasn't even halfway through. Mad
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Yep i was over there reading it and I clicked on the 3rd or 4th page and it said the topic didn't exist
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:23 pm

lmfaaaaaaooooooooo

that bitch deleted the thread and block me, i cant post anymore lmaoooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Angie777 - Please can you watch your language? Thank you.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Someone made a new thread and it was deleted as well. Mjfan was right...The admin is trolling her own site. What a shame
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Rach wrote:Angie777 - Please can you watch your language? Thank you.

sorry, im so piss...d?Very Happy im sorry, but that was omg, hilarious hahaha, and someone started with a second one thread linked to april's blog, and she deleted it immediately, too:D im ok now, sorry once again:) Not here, got it:)

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 pm

In my honest opinion JCC is legit. Dunno if he is Michael, but I truly believe that he is legit. Since the burial I have this strong belief. EVERYTHING what JCC said in his riddles has happend at the burial.

PS: Angie, calm down. And btw... you should have done a special topic if you wanted to leave your complaints about the MJHD Amin, not posting them here on JCC thread.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:39 pm

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:In my honest opinion JCC is legit. Dunno if he is Michael, but I truly believe that he is legit. Since the burial I have this strong belief. EVERYTHING what JCC said in his riddles has happend at the burial.

PS: Angie, calm down. And btw... you should have done a special topic if you wanted to leave your complaints about the MJHD Amin, not posting them here on JCC thread.
Buy do you think that the person that was in the chat with Angie was the real JCC?
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 pm

I also don't go back to MJHD it turned into a circus .
I really like the members here Smile
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Leeftijd : 33

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 pm

emo_pinkt wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:In my honest opinion JCC is legit. Dunno if he is Michael, but I truly believe that he is legit. Since the burial I have this strong belief. EVERYTHING what JCC said in his riddles has happend at the burial.

Buy do you think that the person that was in the chat with Angie was the real JCC?

I dont know anything about the chat between Angie and JCC. I only said what I have noticed reffering at the clues.I am sorry if I have done anything wrong.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:45 pm

littlefairy i love your avatar!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:50 pm

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
emo_pinkt wrote:

I dont know anything about the chat between Angie and JCC. I only said what I have noticed reffering at the clues.I am sorry if I have done anything wrong.
No No you didnt do anything wrong..Im sorry if I came across the wrong way. I just wanted another opinion thats all. I'm very sorry
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Rach wrote:ROFL @ Souza's comment!!!!!! That's ace Razz

LOLOL I Know!
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 pm

zembla wrote:Topic just got deleted, i wasn't even halfway through. Mad

The topic was deleted by Admin. She popped on mysteriously. Keep in mind she claims she's from Australia.. and it was 5 am in Australia when she logged on. So what? in the middle of all this drama, mere minutes after I say I believe the poster Five is Amy trolling her own site, she logs on? Like what? She woke up at 5 am and thought: "Gosh, I should check on MJHD I bet there's trouble brewing I need to delete."

mmmhmmmm
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:11 pm

mjfan wrote:
zembla wrote:Topic just got deleted, i wasn't even halfway through. Mad

The topic was deleted by Admin. She popped on mysteriously. Keep in mind she claims she's from Australia.. and it was 5 am in Australia when she logged on. So what? in the middle of all this drama, mere minutes after I say I believe the poster Five is Amy trolling her own site, she logs on? Like what? She woke up at 5 am and thought: "Gosh, I should check on MJHD I bet there's trouble brewing I need to delete."

mmmhmmmm

LOL! Laughing
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:14 am

aamj07 wrote:littlefairy i love your avatar!

thx, i have some more in my photobucket album Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Leeftijd : 33

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 am

Wasnt one of JCC's clues, CENSORSHIP? That exactly what is going on over MJHD.....seems strange huh?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by JSlovesMJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 am

mjfan wrote:
zembla wrote:Topic just got deleted, i wasn't even halfway through. Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_mad

mmmhmmmm

LMAO hahahaJokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Lol
but seriously is he a danger?? i don't think his "clues" hurt anybody..
those who want them should read them..and those who don't shouldn't pay attention..i mean helloo??DEMOCRACY?
Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
JSlovesMJ
JSlovesMJ

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:16 am

Souza got the boot too? WTF? Isnt she the admin here too?

I think someone over at MJHD been hitting the pipe a little too often lately it sounds like.

I cant believe its gotten so bad over there.

Hey can we be googled? Ive never looked!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Wasnt one of JCC's clues, CENSORSHIP? That exactly what is going on over MJHD.....seems strange huh?

Oh right!!! Yes it was one of the posts -..... interesting... but what are we supposed to think/do now with this in mind??

and i tried to google michael jackson death hoax and THIS site didnt show up ....NOT YET
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:32 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote: Hey can we be googled? Ive never looked!!

We can indeed!!

Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 59486291
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:30 pm

We are too good, my friend Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:08 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Souza got the boot too? WTF? Isnt she the admin here too?

I think someone over at MJHD been hitting the pipe a little too often lately it sounds like.

Souz got "fired", V got "fired." Then Mo, Bad, and I quit out of solidarity and because we were tired of the crap and Amy not standing behind her mods or communicating with them was the last straw. Now Souz and I are banned from the forum. This is what I'm told, I haven't tried to log on since I was "banned." *eyeroll.* I also hear the mods are on strict orders to delete any post mentioning my blog. LOLOLOL like it's an edict. Man. hahahahahaha.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

mjfan wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Souza got the boot too? WTF? Isnt she the admin here too?

Souz got "fired", V got "fired." Then Mo, Bad, and I quit out of solidarity and because we were tired of the crap and Amy not standing behind her mods or communicating with them was the last straw. Now Souz and I are banned from the forum. This is what I'm told, I haven't tried to log on since I was "banned." *eyeroll.* I also hear the mods are on strict orders to delete any post mentioning my blog. LOLOLOL like it's an edict. Man. hahahahahaha.
All I can say is that I'm really happy that Rachel made this backup forum! Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Herz
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:13 pm

mjfan wrote:

Personally, and this is not directed at you MJFAN or Souza, but I found some of the mods to be quite annoying.

The mods should be there to make sure that the rules of the forum are adhered to, and over at the MJHD forum, it looked to me like several of them were on some power trip, picking on people, mocking people, and interjecting their own opinions in a rude way which is not what a moderator is supposed to do.

In this forum, we have not had that problem whatsoever. This is why when the MJHD forum was shut down and one of my friends from there contacted me to tell me about the back up, I came here and never looked back.

IMO the mods or some of the mods over there let their heads get too big.

Now after all the work you two put in over there, you are banned too? What is that all about? See? Because Souza started the Dave Dave thread (I think, I could be wrong) and of course because someone else didnt like it they were called all kinds od names. Its ridiculous.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm

Grace wrote:
Pammy wrote:i dont trust MJHD anymore....since they once locked the site and opened it again ---its not the same anymore! Ppl are rude over there and i dont like that .... btw while we are on it...

Remember when the rumor came up that the site been created 2 days before Michaels death? and when we talked about it the page got closed?? i just noticed that i found a screenshot of it that somebody made back then

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img198/4697/mjhdjun23.jpg[/quote]

OMG! And what the heck was Amy's explanation for that? She just happened to purchase that domain name on the 23rd of June?? Do the forum members know that?

Well, I did refrain from following the rumours whether the MJHD site was fishy.
I have the screenshot on pdf on google cache (kind of temporary google archive).
However, the web is not accurate and I do not trust google too far.

I did not follow this up for the following reasons: 1) the site was first published on June 26 with layout and content. 2) the site was modified as to layout many times and started really small as a private project. 3) a professional set-up would have been perfect right from the start as a web design agency would have been doing strategy, layout and content to be ready for the start all together. 4) Amy was to be found in other web appearances at that time. 5) Amy did some "slips" out of not being thoughtful in the beginning and because she really did not expect the impact she might face: she did register the site with her name and address in Australia first. She changed her data many many times afterwards in order to hide and get stalkers off of her tracks. She had a lot of trouble in doing so and there was one person distributing her personal data in another blog (after being banned) in order to make her stalkable for the world.
This was the moment the forum was closed and Amy did seek lawyer's advice - and she did right. I had proposed to her to get some official features around the project to stop the "suspicious" minds and get protection from this which she did not put into action.

More and more people signed up for the forum - most likely since it represented the key resources of news on MJ as other resources would stop reporting on MJ. Now it has become a mess again and this was predictable and I am really sorry that Amy did not follow the protections many proposed. This chaos situation as such tells me more than anything else that this forum is private and not run by anybody in the plot. They are desperately trying to keep it running and get back to normal.

So Amy is not in the picture for me at all.
You may argue over her rules and actions but it's definitely her house where we are guests in and rude and stiring up people should be banned immediately. There was many times a language and a behaviour to be noticed where I would have closed the forum as such in her place. I think she is really patient and letting a long way go. Given her age, Amy is wise in many matters. Souza, tell me if I am wrong please.

Btw, be prepared to face parts of the mess here. We are only 10% of them but more and more people are hanging out here anyway. We will need more mods for sure - and a strategy to handle trolls and trouble seekers. Rachel and Souza, discuss it please. If we can be of help, let us know.

I understand that Amy started the forum, but I have said this before and I will say it again. Without the members, the posters, the theories, the investigations, the pictures, the videos, the research - the forum would be NOTHING.

Once a site starts to generate alot of traffic, they are sought after for revenue ads. So I have to say this, that I feel the members who make the site what it is in the first place, should be able to post what they want - unless what they are posting is truly troll or abusive behavior.

A very good model to follow is the TWOP forums. The threads are monitored, the mods step in when necessary, and over all we very rarely have any problems there. You would be surprised. One of the main rules is the use of correct spelling and grammer and even that is followed by the members. It's all how you talk to people and deal with them. Sometimes you do have to be firm but you have to be fair at the same time. No one likes to be talked down to, and Amy and some of her mods had a bad habit of doing that.

She also decided that the members of the forum should be protected from JCC - I do not think that was her call to make. She is the Admin not the Mommy.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
mjfan wrote:

Personally, and this is not directed at you MJFAN or Souza, but I found some of the mods to be quite annoying.

The mods should be there to make sure that the rules of the forum are adhered to, and over at the MJHD forum, it looked to me like several of them were on some power trip, picking on people, mocking people, and interjecting their own opinions in a rude way which is not what a moderator is supposed to do.

In this forum, we have not had that problem whatsoever. This is why when the MJHD forum was shut down and one of my friends from there contacted me to tell me about the back up, I came here and never looked back.

IMO the mods or some of the mods over there let their heads get too big.

Now after all the work you two put in over there, you are banned too? What is that all about? See? Because Souza started the Dave Dave thread (I think, I could be wrong) and of course because someone else didnt like it they were called all kinds od names. Its ridiculous.

I agree. My main issue is that mods were given a list of things we were supposed to enforce but very little direction beyond that and almost no communication. Most of our emails went unanswered, and there was no discussion before letting anyone go.

Despite Amy freaking out and banning me and ordering the mods to delete al posts that mention my blog, she never emailed me to discuss this. She never emailed to try to explain why she's not guilty of what I've accused her of, nor to say she feels hurt or angry or anything else. She's just deleted me from her brain file. It's a little on the weird side.

And very passive aggressive. I'd emailed her several times, pretty calmly trying to explain WHY I was upset by what she'd done. She repeatedly refused to address or correct the issue or admit she may have been wrong to let Souz or V go the way she did. And I KNOW everyone in chat was UPSET about the V thing. A ton of them flooded Amy with emails about out. But still she stands firm. Her actions make no sense.

So yeah, I'm not saying the mods (including myself) were perfect, but look at what we were working with we had the members AND the admin at odds with us. And that just can't work.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeleyes68 Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 pm

oh oh oh... Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_cyclops
Angeleyes68
Angeleyes68

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 55

http://www.Hermaphroditos.de

Back to top Go down

Post by jokecalmschina Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Old fool back on earth.
jokecalmschina
jokecalmschina

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 pm

jokecalmschina wrote:Old fool back on earth.

HA!
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Welcome to the forum Jokecalmschina!

Old fool back on earth.

First JCC CLUE ON THIS FORUM?

Let's see what I find!

Michel Colombier 's album Old Fool Back On Earth.

Pauline Wilson is a jazz singer, born and raised in Hilo, Hawaii. She won the "Best Recording for Children" Grammy Award in 1979 for her duet "Friends" with George Benson, part of the album In Harmony/A Sesame Street Record. She was also lead singer for the jazz/fusion band Seawind. She appears as the voice of The Fairy on the track "My Fairy In The Crystal Reeds (And Other Frogs)" from Michel Colombier's album Old Fool Back On Earth.

Check this out!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Colombier

If it's an anagram, I'm not good at, so...!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 pm

JCC !! Thank you so much for joining us here and posting for us our own clue. Wow ... I'm so happy!

We appreciate everything you have done so far - Thank you for not giving up all together after what happened on the HD forum.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Im off to try to figure this one out.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:44 pm

How do we know this is the real Joke Calms China?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:55 pm

hungry wrote:How do we know this is the real Joke Calms China?

I was wondering the same thing. Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_scratch
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm

nlb wrote:
hungry wrote:How do we know this is the real Joke Calms China?

I was wondering the same thing. Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_scratch

How do we know there is a JCC? We will live just with the hope...and doubt!
How do we know he relly knows Michael and this are clues?!
We might never know!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

I'm not unhappy that JCC is here, I'm just not sure if this one is the original one who supplied all the previous clues on MJHD.
Did I come off as unthankful? Sad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

I hope and believe and I´m saying too welcome. Hope to hear more from you soon! Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Human_nature wrote:you all asked for him/her to come here, and now you're not happy..hmmm

I just want say, welcome JCC Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_smile

agreed.

Recieve a warm welcome JCC Smile
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Jokes Calm China ......................Welcome to our house
Enjoy the ride

And The Plot Thickens! Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_sunny Post edited Phew!

Last edited by Pinkshots on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:07 pm

"Old fool back on earth"?? hmmm

I missed you Smile
Welcome JCC

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Finally!!!! WELCOME jokecalmschina Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Pinkshots wrote: Jokes Calm China ......................Welcome to our house

Enjoy the ride ,,,,,,

And The Plot Thickens! Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_sunny

I think he will need glasses to read yor comment! Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Lol Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_cyclops Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_cyclops Jokes Calm China (JCC) appeared on MJHD again - Page 3 Icon_cyclops
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:17 pm

If this is really you...please, do not play with us....please...

We want you to be here and we want to talk to you at all times, but...please, again...do not play with our hearts!!

I love you Michael!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next