Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a reality check and look at yourselves!

+27
kdkennedy74
MichelleMissesMJ
Make.A.Difference
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
PinkLizard
dancer1792
rowdyangel
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJJ1982
mommy
Human_nature
CharlieBarley
nlb
MJJ Love
aamj07
Ilovemjstill
~~Kristy~~
Banessa
Savannah
dunno_it
emanviam
lovelidae
ballongiraf
EarthAngel90
Liberian.Girl.
NikkiKat22
Rach
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Take a reality check and look at yourselves! Empty Take a reality check and look at yourselves!

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:44 pm

I am quite frankly sick and tired of having to write these Admin messages, but I will do so again because it seems that for some people the message isn't quite hitting home.

This is NOT the place for any kind of bullying, name calling or general nastiness. Myself and the other MODs will not tolerate it. If anyone is seen using abusive and/or threatening language you will be banned without warning.

We need to remember this isn't about us. It's about Michael and petty arguments and such are not welcome on the forum.

I am angry that a member of the forum and someone I consider to be a great friend and person has decided to leave tonight because of the disgusting actions of others. I can only hope that she chooses to reconsider.

I urge you again to think about your choice of words as we are people and do have feelings.

Thank you.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Take a reality check and look at yourselves! Empty Re: Take a reality check and look at yourselves!

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Have you herd from Human_Nature? Is she o.k.? I really don't want her to leave. I agree with you 100%. We need to stop fighting with each other.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Take a reality check and look at yourselves! Empty Re: Take a reality check and look at yourselves!

Post by Liberian.Girl. Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Dude.

WTF happened? I'm confused...
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Trouble makers again!!!

It's getting out of hand and I won't tolerate it. No-one has the right to make others feel bad and want to leave. It's not on.

I am so annoyed right now. What is wrong with people? Where's the love and peace??????
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

I agree % 100 percent on what you are saying ..... I didn't want Human_Nature to leave at all ... Please can P.M. her to come back .... Yes , The fighting is getting old fast ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:56 pm

it'd be good if some people would learn that they're not the center of the universe. We're on this board because we all feel that MJ is alive - we're not here to argue over small, meaningless things. It'd be awesome if some people would keep that in mind, and also learn how to agree to disagree.

Im sad to see human nature leave like this. She's such a sweetheart and a caring person. No one deserves to be treated that way because you speak your mind and voice your opinion - as long as it's done in a proper manner.
I really hope to see you back on the board again, sweety.

*sorry for hi-jacking your thread, rach lol!*
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:56 pm

I agree Rachel, and I'm sorry you keep having to do this. Just know that I appreciate all that you do and have done to keep this place in order. I agree with your decision 100% and I hope that human_nature changes her mind.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 pm

Rach wrote:I am quite frankly sick and tired of having to write these Admin messages, but I will do so again because it seems that for some people the message isn't quite hitting home.

This is NOT the place for any kind of bullying, name calling or general nastiness. Myself and the other MODs will not tolerate it. If anyone is seen using abusive and/or threatening language you will be banned without warning.

We need to remember this isn't about us. It's about Michael and petty arguments and such are not welcome on the forum.

I am angry that a member of the forum and someone I consider to be a great friend and person has decided to leave tonight because of the disgusting actions of others. I can only hope that she chooses to reconsider.

I urge you again to think about your choice of words as we are people and do have feelings.

Thank you.

I agree, Rach. I am tired of people that has to leave because of other people's rudeness. We are a family here and we will always have different points of views, but we do not need to be nasty.

I hope this is the last time we see a situation like this.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Ballon Sweetie, you can highjack all you want!

You and Banessa did an amazing job tonight and I just want to say thank you so much. As much as I would like to be I can't be here 24/7 and I know that when I'm not online you will hold the fort as best you can.

You're amazing Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm

This is because people start loosing hope. The only method to break that viscious circle is to get down to work and find new clues or reconsider the old ones. We keep chatting about how bad has the forum become, how bad we feel which only turns our attention away from the matter! Now is there anything more uplifting than a new "OMG, there's a new clue" topic? The fact that we seem to be noticing fewer clues now is not due to the fact that there ARE NO NEW CLUES but due to our unwillingness to find them. We feel so miserable that we don't even want to google things, read etc. it's understendable that with a few people having bad days, the whole community is bound to adopt that style, that's pure sociology but maybe this limbo state makes us blind to the clues which constantly slip through our fingers...IMO...keep the faith folks, keep the faith and work!! study study study AND remember, we must stay together!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:Dude.

WTF happened? I'm confused...

ehh DITTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:18 pm

WOW!!! I don't know what to say...except I hope Human_Nature comes back. This is so sad. Sad We have your back Rach & mods...you guys are doing a terrific job, and we can't let a few bad apples ruin the whole apple pie...if you know what I mean. We just have to stay positive and hope that she returns. I will include her in my prayers tonight.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:20 pm

I want you guys to promise me that if I ever become like one of the people Rachel talked about, you will smack the hell outa me. I never want to be one of those people.And if that means taking a beating, then I'll take it. I really hope Human_Nature comes back.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 pm

I hate to say it but if this keeps up the forum is in danger of been closed.

It's heartbreaking and sad, but it seem it's become less about Michael and more about a few selfish people who need attention.

I feel sickened right now and I desperately hope Julie comes back.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Rach wrote:I hate to say it but if this keeps up the forum is in danger of been closed.

It's heartbreaking and sad, but it seem it's become less about Michael and more about a few selfish people who need attention.

OMG if this site is closing, im gonna die.. What am I suppose to do without you guys??

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:24 pm

I am with you 100% Rachel! I will try to help as much as I can!

I too agree that it has gotten way out of hand! We need to show each other the same respect we want others to show us! We need to act like civilized Human beings! We need to be mature and understand that we don't all have the same opinion but as ballon said lets just agree to disagree and Please move on w/out hurting anyone! This has always been a great forum where everyone cares for and respects each other and I don't want to see it turned into a Circus or far worst have it closed down! Just my thought!
[b]
@Ballon and APOM Thanks for everything! I love you
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 pm

I just don't see where these people think it's ok to join after months of us working our asses off and then be nasty to us?

Can someone explain the logic in that to me because I don't get it!!!!

I think I need to calm down right now.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:35 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Rach wrote:I hate to say it but if this keeps up the forum is in danger of been closed.

OMG if this site is closing, im gonna die.. What am I suppose to do without you guys??

Oh no, please don't close the site. I don't think I could go on without you guys..
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Awww dear Rachel please relax. I know you are really upset but please calm down and I agree with you ,Banessa and Ballon all the way. You and the moderators do an amazing job with this site.I am so proud of you and the moderators.

Last edited by ~~Kristy~~ on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Rach wrote:I just don't see where these people think it's ok to join after months of us working our asses off and then be nasty to us?

Maybe there from over on MJHD and they have been there for a long time, so they think they have the right to come over here and try an be the boss. I really don't know.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Thank you Hun, I do not like it wen People are rude to each other. Maybe now they will undertand.

Love ya guys/gals
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm

OMG this pisses me off to no end. When I first joined this site it was because of the NASTY comments and personal attacks that were going on at MJHD and I loved this site because I didn't see any of that happening here. Now it seems like we have more and more of that going on, and I hate it! We are all adults here! I don't know exactly what happened that triggered Human Nature to leave but I really hope she will reconsider & come back. I absolutely love this site & I don't know what I'd do without it...I consider all you guys my family and I'm gonna go on an @ss kicking spree if I happen to come across a thread where people are being nasty!!! Grrrr!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Rach wrote:I just don't see where these people think it's ok to join after months of us working our asses off and then be nasty to us?

It's okay! We will all be fine! I think that's just it! That we have been doing all the work and since lately there has not been much for us to look at, people have become desperate and in their desperation they start to attack! I also think is just people hating because unfortunately other forums don't have the peace and unity that we have going on here! So they come and try to create chaos and break us apart and or distract us from our mission!

But we need to stand together and let them have it! We won't tolerate rudeness nor we will tolerate any member bashing either!

For all the haters reading, Just so you know we stand by and protect each member in this forum. We will not let you destroy what our love for Michael has created here. Which is great friendships and understanding for each other! Love ya all!
Thanks and Haters "Beware" Suspect
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Wow, I'm not sure what happened, but saddened to hear that it has possibly ran someone who is important to this community off of the board.

People need to grow up and realize that there is a way to agree to disagree in a respectable manner.

Ugh
Rach, Please do not close the site......
There are quite a few who've worked hard and put a lot of input into it.....

You have a enough mods, who should be able eliminate the idiotic people who have no sense to keep it fair. Remove their posts, or ban them.

It's good to have this site to read and go over things.....

Also, maybe there should be a back up ADMIN if there isn't already.. just in case something pops off when you're not here....

I'm sorry to read you're having to play babsitter to grown ass people. Sickening...
You and the other MODS are doing a great job!

MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Banessa wrote:

It's okay! We will all be fine! I think that's just it! That we have been doing all the work and since lately there has not been much for us to look at, people have become desperate and in their desperation they start to attack! I also think is just people hating because unfortunately other forums don't have the peace and unity that we have going on here! So they come and try to create chaos and break us apart and or distract us from our mission!

But we need to stand together and let them have it! We won't tolerate rudeness nor we will tolerate any member bashing either!

For all the haters reading, Just so you know we stand by and protect each member in this forum. We will not let you destroy what our love for Michael has created here. Which is great friendships and understanding for each other! Love ya all!

Very well said and I agree!

Take a reality check and look at yourselves! SFi_batTake a reality check and look at yourselves! SFi_batTake a reality check and look at yourselves! SFi_batTake a reality check and look at yourselves! SFi_batTake a reality check and look at yourselves! SFi_bat Haters "Beware"
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Banessa wrote:

You giving the Haters the slant-eye is cracking me up! I love it, lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:13 am

rachl, i totally understand your anger, but if you close this site you're letting the trolls win. Their purpose is to destroy the board, nothing more - nothing less.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:41 am

I am so glad Rachel has put this message up this morning.

When I came on this site last night, I saw what was happening and it made me quite angry. I actually thought last night I am not sure whether to come here any more. As it is getting harder to express opinions without getting jumped on. I really feel sorry for Human Nature, she has been a lot and put a lot of time and effort here. Crying or Very sad

What people need to remember is that you are entitled to your own opinion. Just because you do not agree with someone else opinion does not mean you should attack them no matter how strong you feel. You have your opinion someone may have another BUT - stop attacking if you do not agree.

I did not agree with what some people had wrote last night but I do not attack them, I say nothing and put my own opinion and that is what people need to learn to do and stop acting like children. Mad

Sorry my rant is over I just had to say this.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 am

Ok, I'm here, and I'll not let the haters win...not after all the love I received here ...so many messages..everywhere (PM, email, board ect..) I love you

If some others comes, let me look at them like MJ in Beat it ..ok Laughing

And it's normal to not always agree with others, and it's why we're all unique. I don't agree with everybody, or every person thoughts, here or other places, but I don't need to tell them they are stupid or whatever because I personally don't agree, because they are not stupid. This is why we are the world, with different thoughts, and all together, we can make a better world.

(Sorry no copyright infrigement here MJ please...you're just so in my mind Razz ) lol!

Ok, so now my friends, beat it, because this is NOT it, we aint see nothing yet and "!Burn the press!" Laughing

Hugs all !!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 am

Glad to see you back!!! cheers
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:30 am

HUMAN ~ I'm SOOOOOO glad you are back. We missed you. Smile This is for you:

Take a reality check and look at yourselves! Hug
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:31 am

Thanks Smile You're very nice Smile

hugs Smile
xoxo
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 am

I dont know what happend last night and I was online until quite late (??), but damn, what is going on???
We also had this discussion the day before yesterday. I dont know where all this is coming from, but there is a danish saying "If you dont like the smell in the Bakery, then leave".
I have been here for the longest time - not as a member, but as an anonymous reader, and I really like it here. Thats why I joined. The "family" that has created this forum and made it into what it is today, are they the ones we need to thank. They are the backbone of the forum. Any new comers (who we always greet and truely welcome) should take notice about the culture in this forum. Its not MJHD - and we dont treat ANY members in a bad, rude and insensitive way. Especially not the backbones. I cant begin to imagine how much time and effort they have put in to this. I feel Im online 24/7, and I dont even have enough time to investigate.

PRETTY PLEASE. I NEED THIS FORUM AND MY HUSBAND WOULD GO NUTS IF I COULDNT COME HERE TO LIVE OUT MY DREAM - TO GET MICHAEL BACK WITH US.
We are all grown-ups. Start acting like it and behave!!!!

Human_nature. I give you my I love you
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 am

mommy wrote:I dont know what happend last night and I was online until quite late (??), but damn, what is going on???
We also had this discussion the day before yesterday. I dont know where all this is coming from, but there is a danish saying "If you dont like the smell in the Bakery, then leave".

i didnt know you're danish too? Very Happy Very Happy

And that saying is so true. LOL, how many times have we been told that while growing up? lol!
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:04 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 am

Human_nature..... Glad your back....

Rachel, I totally agree with you.

I like this forum, it's so different from MJHD, there's too much hate and fight. Don't want this to happen here too.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:36 am

i didnt know you're danish too? Very Happy Very Happy
Yeps. Haven't updated my profile yet, though. Having a tough time with the signature... Southern part. We can pm in danish...
And that saying is so true. LOL, how many times have we been told that while growing up? lol![/quote]
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:07 am

mommy wrote:I dont know what happend last night and I was online until quite late (??), but damn, what is going on???
I have been here for the longest time - not as a member, but as an anonymous reader, and I really like it here. Thats why I joined. The "family" that has created this forum and made it into what it is today, are they the ones we need to thank. They are the backbone of the forum. Any new comers (who we always greet and truely welcome) should take notice about the culture in this forum. Its not MJHD - and we dont treat ANY members in a bad, rude and insensitive way. Especially not the backbones. I cant begin to imagine how much time and effort they have put in to this. I feel Im online 24/7, and I dont even have enough time to investigate.

PRETTY PLEASE. I NEED THIS FORUM AND MY HUSBAND WOULD GO NUTS IF I COULDNT COME HERE TO LIVE OUT MY DREAM - TO GET MICHAEL BACK WITH US.
We are all grown-ups. Start acting like it and behave!!!!

Human_nature. I give you my I love you

It sounds like you have a wonderful husband, mommy! My husband believes also...but I think he is just glad that I am on here so much so he can go fishing all day and not feel guilty about it! (LOL) Hunting season starts in 3 weeks, so he is REALLY not complaining about me being on here so much now. (HAHA). Not that I care if he does the things he enjoys, he just always worries that I'm gonna be upset. Nope...bye dear...go already...I have an investigation to do!!! Smile
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:16 am

Not that I care if he does the things he enjoys, he just always worries that I'm gonna be upset. Nope...bye dear...go already...I have an investigation to do!!!

ROFL Savannah! lol! lol! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Human_nature wrote:Ok, I'm here, and I'll not let the haters win...not after all the love I received here ...so many messages..everywhere (PM, email, board ect..) I love you

If some others comes, let me look at them like MJ in Beat it ..ok Laughing

And it's normal to not always agree with others, and it's why we're all unique. I don't agree with everybody, or every person thoughts, here or other places, but I don't need to tell them they are stupid or whatever because I personally don't agree, because they are not stupid. This is why we are the world, with different thoughts, and all together, we can make a better world.

(Sorry no copyright infrigement here MJ please...you're just so in my mind Razz ) lol!

Ok, so now my friends, beat it, because this is NOT it, we aint see nothing yet and "!Burn the press!" Laughing

Hugs all !!

Take a reality check and look at yourselves! SHa_yay I'm glad to see you decided to come back! I love you I love you I love you
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:14 pm

So glad you're back Human_nature. I always enjoy reading your posts. We can't let the trolls win. I love this site and everybody in it. You are all my family. I couldn't survive without this forum, really. I thought I was going crazy when I doubted that MJ had died and was so happy when I found like-minded MJ fans! We will all stand together. We will get to the truth and hopefully, have some fun and laughs along the way - TOGETHER!!

Love you lots
JB. XX
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 pm

I'm so glad that you are back human nature. Everyone needs to stick together agains the trolls.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 am

Hi everyone, I went away for a couple of days and I am so sad to read this now. What has been going on? I hope everyone is ok. Sending love, hugs and positive thoughts to all members of our genuine mj family! xoxoxoxoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:10 am

I was gone Sat, Sun and Mon and I have no clue what the deal is either!!! I lurked for awhile and read for about 20 mins and I saw 2 threads, one from HN and Deb saying they were leaving.

who were the trolls?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 am

I wasn't online when it happened Mary but I know words were said and a few people got very upset and some members had to be banned by the other MODs.

Everything seems to have calmed down now which is good Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Make.A.Difference Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:02 pm

HN,
I am glad you made the decision to come back.

I'm like Mommy...I have been watching a long time and joined because there was so much geniune caring about each other, I wanted to be a part of it. I choose to put myself around people that are positive...that's the best energy for me and most people. So I can totally understand why you would walk away...negative energy is a complete waste of energy so disassociating one's self from it is the best way to handle it. But you DO have such a great support system here. I have witnessed this for several months now! What blessings you all are to each other! Take a reality check and look at yourselves! Icon_sunny
Don't give up on your friends here. Just remember the positive energy that brought us ALL here. There are always going to be people that are going to try and bring that energy down to their level. Don't let that negative energy win. There's too much work to do!

Have a great day!

M.A.D.
Make.A.Difference
Make.A.Difference

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 pm

@Rach.....well if I was here over the weekend, i would have jumped in and kicked some bitchass!!!

@HN....Im so glad you stayed. Dont let scumbags get the better of you. You are much better then that. Words can cut the worst. But the love we have for you here is even stronger...so Im glad you decided to stay!! ********hugs a bunch***********
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 pm

I can't comment on what happened because I missed it. However I will comment on the fact that bullying ppl is a childish thing. Each person is individual with different ideas and feelings. As the saying goes 2 heads are better than one. If a person has an idea that you don't agree with, don't put them down. Listen. Cause one day they might have a great idea and are to afraid due to lack of confidence to say. We are all hear to try and find out the same thing. We are a family, small but united so lets keep it that way and praise our fellow members for having ideas rather than abusing them over what tha idea is about. IMO. xxxx
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Human_Nature so glad you decided to come back. I wasn't on over the weekend so I have no clue what happened but I am so glad you are back. The board just wouldn't be the same without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take a reality check and look at yourselves! Icon_biggrin
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum