Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have You Guys Ever Thought About This.....

+17
lisap27
GirlInTheMirror1
MJLover1990
Christiana
ILuvUMoreMJ
juliet
Missyb007
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
illusionist
Harleyblonde
dirty_diana
Savannah
ballongiraf
Another.Part.Of.Me
MJJ1982
STARbaybeeRoqk
21 posters

Go down

Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Empty Have You Guys Ever Thought About This.....

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:51 am

Okay so i was thinking…you know how Hat-Man was at the Memorial? and
People Thought He Was Michael (im Still Confused On That) but you know
He Was Sitting With The Family…But Ive Been Thinking About This
People Like Hat-Man i Believe Michael Knows Them…And Like how
michael loved to use disguises or what-not maybe since michael knows
the Actual Hat-man it was okay for him to take on his identity for that
day or whatever
Same thing with Dave Dave-IDK about Dave Dave ive been reading what you guys post about him
but since im trying to make a point =) lol
Since Michael Knows Dave and He Helped him and He Loved him … maybe
it was also okay for Michael to use his identity for at least a day…i
dont know
maybe that could explain why dave looks different in the first and
second videos souza posted…and yes i noticed his scars are in different
spots
that could also explain why Hat-Man looks so normal now and not like
hes disguised at the funeral unlike the memorial…but i dont know thats
just my thoughts
i believe that if michael hoaxed his death he would want to use
disguises that are of actual real people so that there would not be as
much speculation and you wont know what dusguise he'll use next…also
because it'll make it possible for michael to attend Funerals, and
Memorials, as a family or friend and no one will pay any mind to the
person…

one more thing about the funeral this isnt my thought its my
sisters…i was watching the funeral the other day live when they were
showing things and the celebs were signing some thing…since my sister
knows about the Reality show and Movie she was like what are they
signing i said there just signing in because of the reality show and
she was talking about the big lights like movie lights around and i
said the reality show she said reality show my A they could be signing
confidentiality things like those (because mj isnt 'dead' and there not
seeing a open casket just there to be there) that everyone else signed
like the dancers and stuff…but im not sure about that lol i just wanted
to see what you guys say about her thoughts lol shes so serious about
mj being alive she doesnt read forums or anything she just say oh no
open casket, thats because no ones in it…but i have no clue what to
think at this moment so i just read and watch type and think lol

what do you guys think?
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Empty Re: Have You Guys Ever Thought About This.....

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:39 am

These are my thoughts about hat-man:

First(fact): In the past Michael disguised himself as a old man with a head etc, to go at the doors of people promoting his religion.

Hatman showed up at the memorial, and at the funeral. They were 2 different people.
I think it's like this: The hatman at the memorial was Michael. But after the memorial, there where a lot of rumours that hatman could be Michael. With this in his mind, somebode else went to the funeral as hatman. So there was no way that Michael could be covered up there.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Empty Re: Have You Guys Ever Thought About This.....

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 am

I agree - Hat Man at the Memorial is skinnier that Hat Man at the Burial.
They [the Jacksons' production crew] made a big point of focusing on Hat Man atthe burial as if to address the MJ=Hat Man speculation and you could see that Burial Hat Man was chubbier [fatter] than Hat Man at the Memorial on 7/7 - and people don't gain that much weight that quickly.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:48 am

There had to be a hatman at the burial too, because if he wasn't there, it looked very strange to the world because it seems like he has a connection with the family sitting near by them at the memorial.
And it's just a fact, that hatman at the funeral is another person!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:49 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I agree - Hat Man at the Memorial is skinnier that Hat Man at the Burial.
They [the Jacksons' production crew] made a big point of focusing on Hat Man atthe burial as if to address the MJ=Hat Man speculation and you could see that Burial Hat Man was chubbier [fatter] than Hat Man at the Memorial on 7/7 - and people don't gain that much weight that quickly.

i did when i was pregnant with my 1st child Shocked
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:51 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I agree - Hat Man at the Memorial is skinnier that Hat Man at the Burial.

You don't want to know how much weight I gained when i was pregnant....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:52 am

MJJ1982 wrote:There had to be a hatman at the burial too, because if he wasn't there, it looked very strange to the world because it seems like he has a connection with the family sitting near by them at the memorial.
And it's just a fact, that hatman at the funeral is another person!

Exactly.
Especially because that other old guy from the huge Jackson Family photo who had the crutch (old bald guy) also showed up at the Burial which proved that Hat Man is not Old Crutch Guy.

I agree - Hat Man at the Memorial is skinnier that Hat Man at the Burial.

Hardy Ha Ha Ballon Razz.
Ok Let me amend that line for you:

They [the Jacksons' production crew] made a big point of focusing on Hat Man atthe burial as if to address the MJ=Hat Man speculation and you could see that Burial Hat Man was chubbier [fatter] than Hat Man at the Memorial on 7/7 - and people don't gain that much weight that quickly unless they are pregnant.

Better Now? Razz
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 am

Also...Hat Man at the memorial was dressed way different in shabby, un-matched clothes; however, Hat Man at the funeral was dressed very spiffy and nice...and his suit matched! (lol) Just something to think about???
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty_diana Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:30 am

Yea, I completely agree with the theory that Hat Man at the memorial was indeed Michael. Everything about that man just seemed a tad prosthetic (clever disguise), a little awkward, and definitely, definitely wayy skinnier.

Whereas, Funeral Hat Man was CHUBBIER, definitely looked DIFFERENT from the memorial hat man.

It's true that it makes complete sense for Michael to take on the identity of an actual person, rather than making one up himself. How would that look? I mean, some random person no one's seen before comes and sits by the family? I don't think so.

And, yea, I noticed that at the funeral, they paid a LOT of attention with the hat man, with the close ups and everything. It was as if they were trying to say "Okayy, this guy isn't Michael so everyone can just y'know... mosey on along *whistles*".... Especially after the influx of posts, videos and threads regarding this Hat Man on the internet. I mean, they could not have possibly missed that, right? (If they were in charge of holding off the revelation until the actual date)... Youtube alone has a LOT of videos regarding the significance of this hat man and whether or not it's Mike.

I think Mike may be going around protected under the various disguises of ACTUAL people. It's safe, pretty much undetectable, confusing to the naked eye and makes a whole lotta sense in my opinion.
dirty_diana
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:25 am

I have been reading these theries about Michael possibly disguising himself and attending so called memorial and funeral (I say "so called because they were too staged etc etc) but I think this speculation is getting rather bizzare to say the least. As I said on another thread I do not think he would risk it and dont forget whenever he did do the good disguises he had professional help so whoever helped him would have to be in on the hoax and realistically if it is all a hoax death the least people in on it the better-the words blackmail and greed spring to mind as unfortunately sometimes human nature is not so good. What do others think? Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Icon_scratch
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:31 am

"Hat Man" is Rick Baker. Hollywood special effect make-up artist who has worked on a ton of films. He worked on Thriller, Captain EO and Ghosts.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:37 am

To me HatMan is not Rick Baker. They look similar because of the grey hair and beard and darker mustache But Hat man had darker skin.

Can someone post a recent pic of Rick? LOL....Im a poet and didnt even...well yea I did!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:41 am

A couple observations:

1) HatMan at "burial" had both a cane and either a phone or a camera.
I'm thinking that was for OUR benefit. (remember the pic? We couldn't decide whether it was a cane or a camera? I think we landed on it was a camera.)

2) HatMan at "burial": There is a shot where you can see the back of his head. It looks like he's wearing "hat hair" -- a hat w/ white hair attached. Somewhere in the burial footage you can see the back of his head. Dark hair under white on the left side of the back of his head -- almost as though we were supposed to see how fake it looked.

Illusionist: Is that confirmed? How do we know it's Rick Baker?

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:19 am

Makes perfect sense that's it's Rick Baker. If Michael is running around in disguise who better than to do his make-up?

Check this out (not sure how true it is)

http://www.metrolyrics.com/2009-michael-jackson-with-a-beard-news.html
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:37 am

Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... 250px-10

Rick Baker Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Icon_smile T
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 am

I totally agree, STARBAY
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:20 am

Harleyblonde wrote:I have been reading these theries about Michael possibly disguising himself and attending so called memorial and funeral (I say "so called because they were too staged etc etc) but I think this speculation is getting rather bizzare to say the least. As I said on another thread I do not think he would risk it and dont forget whenever he did do the good disguises he had professional help so whoever helped him would have to be in on the hoax and realistically if it is all a hoax death the least people in on it the better-the words blackmail and greed spring to mind as unfortunately sometimes human nature is not so good. What do others think? Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Icon_scratch

I completely agree with you.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 am

I think the Hat Man thing is weird, but I don't think it was Michael in either case. But I do think it's weird that the one at the Memorial and the one at the Funeral look so different.

I don't think either of them looks even remotely close to Rick Baker though. Rick Baker has only 2 similarities:

1. He's white
2. He has gray hair

A LOT of people could fit that description. Nothing else about Rick Baker resembles the Hat Man, IMO.

Oh, and it appeared to me as if the guests were signing a guest book. This is customary at a funeral. Even if the funeral was fake, there's no reason not to have a guest book there, because not all the guests would be in on it.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm

They could always use fat suits or body suits.
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 pm

ballongiraf wrote:

Could hat-man be pregnant? Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Icon_lol
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm

over in here in the uk, they have little cards scattered around the seats which the mourners.. so 2 speak.. write there name on and hand them in at the end of the funeral or just leave them on the seats and they are collected!!

so the family know who atteneded!! could be something like that.. just a thought!! Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Icon_rolleyes
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I have been reading these theries about Michael possibly disguising himself and attending so called memorial and funeral (I say "so called because they were too staged etc etc) but I think this speculation is getting rather bizzare to say the least. As I said on another thread I do not think he would risk it and dont forget whenever he did do the good disguises he had professional help so whoever helped him would have to be in on the hoax and realistically if it is all a hoax death the least people in on it the better-the words blackmail and greed spring to mind as unfortunately sometimes human nature is not so good. What do others think? Have You Guys Ever Thought About This..... Icon_scratch

I read somewhere on derekclontz.com that there about 33-36 people in on the hoax.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 pm

In the lengthy interview Dr Klein did with TMZ just the other day he made it a point to say (and this is not a quote) ... did you see that man in the third row with the hat? That was and he named either one of MJs Drs. or one of MJs lawyers. So I looked up the name on Google images. NO WAY does hatman look like the guy Klein said he was. I would have to go back to the TMZ link to find that part of the interview. But my issue is why bring that up? Klein said he wasn't invited to memorial or funeral AND Klein did have a cane with him during the interview.....so does hatman. Maybe I'm in a conspiracy frenzy...I don't know. But I do know that things are not adding up here and there are more questions than answers.
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm

So Klein is trying to debunk the Hatman theory?????????? NOT! Klein, its gonna take someone much more TRUSTWORTHY than you to change my mind!!!
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:11 pm

me0101 wrote:In the lengthy interview Dr Klein did with TMZ just the other day he made it a point to say (and this is not a quote) ... did you see that man in the third row with the hat? That was and he named either one of MJs Drs. or one of MJs lawyers. So I looked up the name on Google images. NO WAY does hatman look like the guy Klein said he was. I would have to go back to the TMZ link to find that part of the interview. But my issue is why bring that up? Klein said he wasn't invited to memorial or funeral AND Klein did have a cane with him during the interview.....so does hatman. Maybe I'm in a conspiracy frenzy...I don't know. But I do know that things are not adding up here and there are more questions than answers.

GREAT point!!
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:00 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:To me HatMan is not Rick Baker. They look similar because of the grey hair and beard and darker mustache But Hat man had darker skin.

Can someone post a recent pic of Rick? LOL....Im a poet and didnt even...well yea I did!! LOL

I don't believe the hatman is RB either. Here's a link to a photo of him taken on October 2, one month after the funeral. So if it was RB at the funeral, he's managed to grow a beard and long hair in one month. His hair is quite long, and he wears it in a long ponytail. He's also managed to grow longer ears, because the ears of the hatman at the funeral are not as long as RB's. Their hands are very different too, IMO. I do think the hatman is a very curious figure, but he just doesn't look like RB to me.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Universal+Studios+Chiller+Eyegore+Awards+Halloween+IW73slO_TITl.jpg
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:56 am

me0101 wrote:In the lengthy interview Dr Klein did with TMZ just the other day he made it a point to say (and this is not a quote) ... did you see that man in the third row with the hat? That was and he named either one of MJs Drs. or one of MJs lawyers. So I looked up the name on Google images. NO WAY does hatman look like the guy Klein said he was. I would have to go back to the TMZ link to find that part of the interview. But my issue is why bring that up? Klein said he wasn't invited to memorial or funeral AND Klein did have a cane with him during the interview.....so does hatman. Maybe I'm in a conspiracy frenzy...I don't know. But I do know that things are not adding up here and there are more questions than answers.

Klein didn't say anything about a man in a hat. He just said that the chief coroner, Ed Winters, was sitting in the 3rd row at the memorial. That is a really strange thing in itself, but it has nothing to do with hatman.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:32 am

I'll go back and check that interview but thought he said man in hat.....
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 am

I am sorry, but if that were Rick Baker at the memorial then what about Rick baker at the burial? Still Rick? NAAAAH I still stick to the fact that I am telling you all that Hat man at the memorial was MJ! And then they sent another hat man to the burial to throw off everything. Some of you I hear say MJ wouldnt risk it? Who says it would be a risk? WHo would even suspect it was MJ at his own memorial? Also I can definitley believe MJ would attend his own memorial in disguise anxious to see what the world would think of him, what words will be spoken, people he have not saw in years getting up there! I am quite sure as we all saw he held his composure well in that third row that evening. but it probably was hard as you notice he made a speedy exit afterwards. I beleive someone uploaded pictures of MJ dressed in the same disguise similar to hat man at memorial! That was MJ! Soon as i saw him i said yep there he is sitting right with his family! Not ready to debunk this theory.
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 am

I hear ya, MJBOOGIE...for me though, it's not that I think MJ wouldn't risk it. It's that I just don't think it's him. The hatman doesn't seem to be in makeup to me (at either the funeral or the memorial), although the memorial hatman did seem to have weird hair, facial hair etc. But overall, it's just mostly a gut feeling for me. I just don't think it's him. And MJ could watch the memorial and/or funeral without having to actually be sitting there. Just my opinion though. Smile
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down