Tatiana was at the funeral....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:04 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 pm

I was wondering if she was invited... I'm glad to know she was Smile
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:14 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:15 pm

She is incredibly beautiful!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by michaelinspiresme on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:19 pm

It's hard to choose which one of then is prettier? Can you imAgine if they had children?
avatar
michaelinspiresme
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:19 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Human_nature wrote:Yes she is Smile I think Michael & Tatiana was the perfect couple...
But sad story...
After the kiss on the stage...Frank DiLeo was very very angry..so he fired her, and she never saw him again.... Sad

Oh that's so sad Sad
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Sweet1 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Looks like MJ always had someone in his life trying to control him since the beginning. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Why did he fire her? I don't understand...did the kiss get too "passionate", or did he just not want Michael to have a girlfriend. And, yes, she is so beautiful.
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Savannah wrote:Why did he fire her? I don't understand...did the kiss get too "passionate", or did he just not want Michael to have a girlfriend. And, yes, she is so beautiful.

I guess it's like when boyband members are told not to tell people they have girlfriends because their managers want them to appear avilable to fans. I think it's sad Sad
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Rach wrote:
Savannah wrote:Why did he fire her? I don't understand...did the kiss get too "passionate", or did he just not want Michael to have a girlfriend. And, yes, she is so beautiful.

I guess it's like when boyband members are told not to tell people they have girlfriends because their managers want them to appear avilable to fans. I think it's sad Sad

MJ and tatiana had a thing going, but frank dileo didn't like it and had someone else he wanted to set up with mj so he started crap between MJ and tatiana, and frank fired her and cut her off from MJ but when mj found out, he tried to get back with her but it was too late.

this is why frank dileo was fired, over tatiana and his big nose he put into mj's personal relationship.

Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:03 pm

What a sad story. Sad I wish they could of hooked up later on in life. Well, you know...it still could happen! Wink
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:55 am

What also caught my attention was the huge bag that they guy (don't know his name) who accompanies Tatiana is taking out of the trunk.... :S He just has to sit there right? So what's the bag for? Tissues for everyone?
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Smelly on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:56 am

StenniZ wrote:He just has to sit there right? So what's the bag for? Tissues for everyone?

LMAO!!! Maybe there's a secret camera in there? lol
avatar
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by just_friend on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 am

She is really beautiful!!! I hope that MJ will find her!
avatar
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 am

Rach wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Yes she is Smile I think Michael & Tatiana was the perfect couple...
But sad story...
After the kiss on the stage...Frank DiLeo was very very angry..so he fired her, and she never saw him again.... Sad

Oh that's so sad Sad



Poor Michael. That was not very Sweet of Frank Dileo. Sad Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:52 am

With all do respect,
If anyone followed MJ over the years he was never the kind of man to go back in history as far a woman was concerned. Aside from the fact that he and Titiana had this happen to them in the eighties. I am all too certain that fire has long been put out. MJ was looking for true love though. I do recall on the MJHD back in July someone saying he was on a millionaire match dating website. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by bibi on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm

i was wondering who the brunette was..Very Happy
She pretty pindeed...her and MJ looked so much alike when they were younger!!!
avatar
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Sweet1 wrote:With all do respect,
If anyone followed MJ over the years he was never the kind of man to go back in history as far a woman was concerned. Aside from the fact that he and Titiana had this happen to them in the eighties. I am all too certain that fire has long been put out. MJ was looking for true love though. I do recall on the MJHD back in July someone saying he was on a millionaire match dating website. Keep the Faith!

well i know for a fact that MJ wanted to get back with tatianna
and when he was with shana mangatal he dumped her to marry lisa marie, ( hhhhhhmmmmmmm whateva ) mj .

after marrying lisa marie , he called shana saying he was sorry and he is still in love with her. ( shana ) and they were seeing each other despite him being married to lisa.
and after all these yrs since 1994 when he broke up with shana
he even took shana out on a date in january 2007

yes after all these yrs.

mj went back to the past yes he did.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:23 pm

The family said the burial was "private" and for close friends & family (I use this word private loosely) yet Tatiana was invited, MJ hadn't seen her for years so I can't see how she was a close friend if they broke up in such hearbreaking terms. The only logic I can see behind this is MJ had her invited or idk it's a head scratcher.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 pm

DE7 wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:With all do respect,
If anyone followed MJ over the years he was never the kind of man to go back in history as far a woman was concerned. Aside from the fact that he and Titiana had this happen to them in the eighties. I am all too certain that fire has long been put out. MJ was looking for true love though. I do recall on the MJHD back in July someone saying he was on a millionaire match dating website. Keep the Faith!

well i know for a fact that MJ wanted to get back with tatianna
and when he was with shana mangatal he dumped her to marry lisa marie, ( hhhhhhmmmmmmm whateva ) mj .

after marrying lisa marie , he called shana saying he was sorry and he is still in love with her. ( shana ) and they were seeing each other despite him being married to lisa.
and after all these yrs since 1994 when he broke up with shana
he even took shana out on a date in january 2007

yes after all these yrs.

mj went back to the past yes he did.
I didn't know about shana mangatal! She's very pretty, and I'm really happy that Michael had someone special in his life like her. I've been under the impression that he hasn't been dating or anything for the past few years Smile
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:27 pm

ishealive wrote:The family said the burial was "private" and for close friends & family (I use this word private loosely) yet Tatiana was invited, MJ hadn't seen her for years so I can't see how she was a close friend if they broke up in such hearbreaking terms. The only logic I can see behind this is MJ had her invited or idk it's a head scratcher.

the family love tatiana especially mrs Jackson.
mrs Jackson even backed her up on a tv talk show where they were trying to tare tatiana apart.

the talk show host called mrs jackson and asked her if tatiana was telling the truth about her and mj and mrs jackson said yes ishe is
i don't remember if it was geraldo rivera when he had the talk show or MAURY hwne he just started his show.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks for clearing that up DE7 I was completely confused why she'd be there.
It's such a shame 'cos they looked lovely together.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by dirty_diana on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:26 am

With all due respect to tatiana, i certainly thought and still think that she's definitely a stunner. There's no doubt that she and Michael make a very handsome couple.

But, what strikes me was the fact that she released a book, 'The Way He Made Me Feel' with all these outlandish claims of him professing his love for her and all kinds of intimate details that somehow screams 'I Want My Fifteen Minutes Of Fame!', in my opinion. I mean, if you loved that person, wouldn't you respect his privacy?

Mind you, Michael never released a public statement concerning to whether or not he and Tatiana ever dated. I have a feeling that he had a crush on her throughout their working relationship and she probably took it too far and much too fast for his liking. She probably came on much too strong.

I mean, if I had a hunch that Michael had a thing for me, I would NOT kiss him full on in front of thousands of people during a concert! I'd take it slow and private, because that's obviously an element missing in his life.

Oh, and get this. When Michael was charged with child molestation, Tatiana immediately retracted whatever intimate information she disclosed in her book, saying that they were false. Need I say more?

It's definitely a sad thing when you miss out on a chance of a beautiful relationship with a person you think you can love with all your heart. The thing is, bad choices were made. What can you do when you're only human, right?
avatar
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by dirty_diana on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 am

Oh, plus... A majority of scrutinizers say that the song 'Dirty Diana' was meant for Tatiana. I dunno if it's true, but if it is...a ll I gotta say is, 'Dayyyyuuuummmm....'
avatar
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Savannah on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 am

Is there any videos on YouTube about the "kiss" you guys are talking about that made her get fired???
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by ballongiraf on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 am

Savannah wrote:Is there any videos on YouTube about the "kiss" you guys are talking about that made her get fired???

she talked about it in the doc "Michael jacksons secret childhood". Perhaps it's on youtube?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by dirty_diana on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 am

Nope. No video of the kiss whatsoever online. I have a feeling Mike probably got that taken care of.

But, here's the link to the audio of the kiss. You can hear Mike get kind of disoriented at one point after the kiss. Very cute!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ITnvLzO4s
avatar
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Savannah on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 am

Thank you for that link....DAMN I want to see that kiss...Grrrr... (LOL)
Here is another video explaining with her explaining why she got fired...sorry, but that Frank is a real jerk!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_6l5KwXRQ&feature=related
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by ballongiraf on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:03 am

michael should've whooped his ass, and gotten the hot girl back..... LOL
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Savannah on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:27 am

Well, even though we can't find the video...I did find a photo of the beginning of the kiss. Laughing I guess we will just have to use our imagination!!!
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:56 pm

WOW re:the millionaire dating service. Some unsuspecting and quite lucky women may have been chatting with MJ and NOT known it. That is funny as hell.

I was talking to two friends about dating sites. Friend #1 has gone on them and had a ball. Friend #2 hates them and dogs people who participate by calling them losers. I cannot wait to share this little tidbit with both of them.

Sweet1 wrote:With all do respect,
If anyone followed MJ over the years he was never the kind of man to go back in history as far a woman was concerned. Aside from the fact that he and Titiana had this happen to them in the eighties. I am all too certain that fire has long been put out. MJ was looking for true love though. I do recall on the MJHD back in July someone saying he was on a millionaire match dating website. Keep the Faith!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 am

Interesting how MJ's affairs seemed to cross over each other. If I am to believe this, he didn't waste much time between romances. C'mon Mike, sometimes it's okay to rest up emotionally between relationships.

DE7 wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:With all do respect,
If anyone followed MJ over the years he was never the kind of man to go back in history as far a woman was concerned. Aside from the fact that he and Titiana had this happen to them in the eighties. I am all too certain that fire has long been put out. MJ was looking for true love though. I do recall on the MJHD back in July someone saying he was on a millionaire match dating website. Keep the Faith!

well i know for a fact that MJ wanted to get back with tatianna
and when he was with shana mangatal he dumped her to marry lisa marie, ( hhhhhhmmmmmmm whateva ) mj .

after marrying lisa marie , he called shana saying he was sorry and he is still in love with her. ( shana ) and they were seeing each other despite him being married to lisa.
and after all these yrs since 1994 when he broke up with shana
he even took shana out on a date in january 2007

yes after all these yrs.

mj went back to the past yes he did.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am

One of the coolest things about MJ is that he never was one to kiss-and-tell. So many celebrities must brag about the females that they have been with and their time together. It's refreshing to see a gentleman who does not play those type of games.

dirty_diana wrote:With all due respect to tatiana, i certainly thought and still think that she's definitely a stunner. There's no doubt that she and Michael make a very handsome couple.

But, what strikes me was the fact that she released a book, 'The Way He Made Me Feel' with all these outlandish claims of him professing his love for her and all kinds of intimate details that somehow screams 'I Want My Fifteen Minutes Of Fame!', in my opinion. I mean, if you loved that person, wouldn't you respect his privacy?

Mind you, Michael never released a public statement concerning to whether or not he and Tatiana ever dated. I have a feeling that he had a crush on her throughout their working relationship and she probably took it too far and much too fast for his liking. She probably came on much too strong.

I mean, if I had a hunch that Michael had a thing for me, I would NOT kiss him full on in front of thousands of people during a concert! I'd take it slow and private, because that's obviously an element missing in his life.

Oh, and get this. When Michael was charged with child molestation, Tatiana immediately retracted whatever intimate information she disclosed in her book, saying that they were false. Need I say more?

It's definitely a sad thing when you miss out on a chance of a beautiful relationship with a person you think you can love with all your heart. The thing is, bad choices were made. What can you do when you're only human, right?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 am

Some biographers and his own family members have stated that MJ was his own man and that no one tells him what to do. If he wants something, he gets it. If he wants to do something, he does it. IF MJ really wanted to continue a relationship with Tatiana, it seems that he would have made that happen. Afterall, it's not like he didn't have resoures to track her down,

I read on another site that Frank suspected that Tatiana wanted to be with MJ to advance her own career. A romance with him was intended to be a foot in that door.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatiana was at the funeral....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum