Jermaine reveals line up

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jermaine reveals line up

Post by CaptainJaneway on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 am

Check it out.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ghXtR_-nFJ4974elRs52F6FX6q6gD9AJ2HF80

I got his infro from here and credit goes to purple
http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/

Ummm Chris Brown? Isn't he under probation for the next five years? Right now he is on a lot of peoples sh*t list?

Geez... I am not sure about this concert.


Last edited by CaptainJaneway on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add some more info)
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by JSlovesMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:54 am

whaaaat? US5? is that a joke?the biggest tribute..right?
i didn't know that US5 still exists..
avatar
JSlovesMJ
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by little fairy90 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:05 am

And I thought US 5 doesn't exist anymore,seriously
avatar
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by JSlovesMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 am

i've found a german article..

http://www.tou.ch/blog/2009/09/07/jermaine-jackson-dreht-video-fur-jackson-tribute-in-wien/

Jermaine says:I invite you all to this unique show..and i can promise that michael will be there with us..
avatar
JSlovesMJ
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 am

who's US5???
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by JSlovesMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 am

little fairy90 wrote:And I thought US 5 doesn't exist anymore,seriously

yeah i know..i thought the same..
avatar
JSlovesMJ
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by JSlovesMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:who's US5???
a little german boyband..well with american/english/german members
avatar
JSlovesMJ
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 am

JSlovesMJ wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:who's US5???
a little german boyband..well with american/english/german members

oh ok, thank u

to be honest, I am not so keen on the tribute concert set up by Jermain which will only benefit HIS charity group not Michael's..I don't want 2 sound mean but I wouldn't want to go even if it was free
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 am

I don't know why, But I think this tribute is made just to keep people's mind busy, so Jermaine&Co. will not have to talk about more important things in interviews...I don't know if you understand what I'm saying...

It's more like to convince people about Michael being dead, because ¨Tribute¨ kind of scared me at first! It's like, why would they do something that big if Michael was alive? To convince someone, maybe...

And excuse me, that's the list of the biggest stars in the world?!?!?
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:18 am

JSlovesMJ wrote:i've found a german article..

http://www.tou.ch/blog/2009/09/07/jermaine-jackson-dreht-video-fur-jackson-tribute-in-wien/

Jermaine says:I invite you all to this unique show..and i can promise that michael will be there with us..

Of course he will be there! He have to watch out for Jermaine not to ruin everything
After all, Michael's the producer, director,...
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 am

JSlovesMJ wrote:i've found a german article..

http://www.tou.ch/blog/2009/09/07/jermaine-jackson-dreht-video-fur-jackson-tribute-in-wien/

Jermaine says:I invite you all to this unique show..and i can promise that michael will be there with us..



How can Jermaine promise the world that Michael will be there?? Jermine for christ sake, you gotta learn when and where to shut the hell up. I bet Michael is stitting in his hiding somewhere pulling his hair saying :" Ohhh No, Jermaine, shut up, before you are going to ruin everything" Poor Michael, his family is really good at screwing things up. I cant wait to hear Latoya`s interwiev, I wonder what she is going to say, I mean she will be in TV. Janet wont, her interwiev wil be through a magazine, as far as I know, wich I think is weird

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by JSlovesMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
JSlovesMJ wrote:i've found a german article..

http://www.tou.ch/blog/2009/09/07/jermaine-jackson-dreht-video-fur-jackson-tribute-in-wien/

Jermaine says:I invite you all to this unique show..and i can promise that michael will be there with us..

Of course he will be there! He have to watch out for Jermaine not to ruin everything
After all, Michael's the producer, director,...
LOOOOL
u'r right..when i read the LIST i was like WTF? i mean..jermaine has a strange definition of WORLDSTAR
i guess mj's not satisfied with THAT list
avatar
JSlovesMJ
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by CaptainJaneway on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:42 am

My thing is that none of those performers could do mj's songs any justice. The only one who could sing his songs is MJ himself.

I saw when chris brown did the thriller at the vmas and it sucked big time.

i saw when they tried to perform some of mj's songs at the Bet awards. Jamie Foxx sucked on those as well.

Then again the BET awards sucked all around anyway. I think they disrepected him more than anything else. Though I did like when Janet came out and gave her speech. That was the only thing touching about that show.
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 am

THE SENSATION: Michael Jackson is on stage one last time

It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage one last time. Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again – together with brother Jermaine.

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans worldwide will witness that this is possible.

http://www.tribute2009.com/show.asp

uhm.....
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 am

JSlovesMJ wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
JSlovesMJ wrote:i've found a german article..

http://www.tou.ch/blog/2009/09/07/jermaine-jackson-dreht-video-fur-jackson-tribute-in-wien/

Jermaine says:I invite you all to this unique show..and i can promise that michael will be there with us..

Of course he will be there! He have to watch out for Jermaine not to ruin everything
After all, Michael's the producer, director,...
LOOOOL
u'r right..when i read the LIST i was like WTF? i mean..jermaine has a strange definition of WORLDSTAR
i guess mj's not satisfied with THAT list

I don't think they can bring the biggest stars to that tribute! Maybe Michael's friends who know about the hoax! They say that they'll bring the greatest artist just to do a good PUBLICITY to this event.

IMO, this Tribute is just like the Memorial or the Burial, a public event to convince people of something! Just an excuse to prolong what's yet to come: THE MOVIE! So, they have to keep people's minds busy with MJ storys!
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 am

one word....HOLOGRAM!!! or NOT?????
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:53 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:one word....HOLOGRAM!!! or NOT?????

i dont wanna hear Jermaine "sing" a duet with MJ. Why cant Jermaine duet with AKon? Or better yet; shut up and sit his ass down somewhere?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by marsheliamorgan on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:56 am

i with you on this one,the ONLY one who can do a michael jackson song and it sound right IS michael.i wouldnt want to attend because you know its gonna be bad,and bad bad,not bad good they are going to be trying so hard to do the amazing stuff michael does,they are going to end up OVER performing it and its gotta suck,AS IN OVERACTING,
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:one word....HOLOGRAM!!! or NOT?????

i dont wanna hear Jermaine "sing" a duet with MJ. Why cant Jermaine duet with AKon? Or better yet; shut up and sit his ass down somewhere?

Balloon...the bigger picture my girl...the bigger picture!
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:59 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:one word....HOLOGRAM!!! or NOT?????

i dont wanna hear Jermaine "sing" a duet with MJ. Why cant Jermaine duet with AKon? Or better yet; shut up and sit his ass down somewhere?

ROFL
That's so funny! He definitly should do that!
And about the Hologram...will they do it?
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by JSlovesMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:one word....HOLOGRAM!!! or NOT?????

i dont wanna hear Jermaine "sing" a duet with MJ. Why cant Jermaine duet with AKon? Or better yet; shut up and sit his ass down somewhere?
LOL i agree..i have a feelin' this tribute will be a disaster.. i could be wrong..
i agree it's just 4 the show..buut i'm sure jermaine enjoys being in the spotlight..as the "loving bro"
i also don't wanna hear any artists perform mjS songs..i mean i enjoy listening the CD more..cause it's him..
avatar
JSlovesMJ
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:01 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:one word....HOLOGRAM!!! or NOT?????

i dont wanna hear Jermaine "sing" a duet with MJ. Why cant Jermaine duet with AKon? Or better yet; shut up and sit his ass down somewhere?

Balloon...the bigger picture my girl...the bigger picture!

im trying to hard to fucus on th bigger picture, but the thought o having to do that while listening to Jermaine killing yet another MJ song just makes me go What a Face
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:05 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:one word....HOLOGRAM!!! or NOT?????

I so agree with you! I see the bigger picture behind the hologram! Wink MJ we are ready to see you in your triumphant return! You never stop to amaze me! HOLOGRAM or not you will be there! cheers
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:10 am

so, what's he gonna share with us on the press conference on thursday? Dont tell me this was a teaser meant to make hords of fans rush out to purchase tickets? Sister sledge? Natalie Cole? *gets flashback to the 80's*.
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 am

ballongiraf wrote:
THE SENSATION: Michael Jackson is on stage one last time

It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage one last time. Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again – together with brother Jermaine.

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans worldwide will witness that this is possible.

http://www.tribute2009.com/show.asp

uhm.....



OMG Are you kidding me?? Michael will come on stage one last time?? Is he talking about the "life like hologram" Or what?? He is going to sing a duet with Mike.. Is he serious??? I better not be alone that day, when I dont know what the hell is going to happen. This is to freeky

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:16 am

ballongiraf wrote:so, what's he gonna share with us on the press conference on thursday? Dont tell me this was a teaser meant to make hords of fans rush out to purchase tickets? Sister sledge? Natalie Cole? *gets flashback to the 80's*.

I don't think is a teaser at all. I think it is the real deal! Think about it. We all know MJ is alive check out the stage a stage like that is only fit for MJ himself! Either MJ will be there or I huge clue will come from it. Very Happy
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:18 am

@ballongiraf:

exactly - it won't be entertaining and all of those headliners will insult Michael and his songs..I guess Jermaine ran out of options when it came to performers as everyone was backing out on him after seeing his true colours

avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 am

Banessa wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:so, what's he gonna share with us on the press conference on thursday? Dont tell me this was a teaser meant to make hords of fans rush out to purchase tickets? Sister sledge? Natalie Cole? *gets flashback to the 80's*.

I don't think is a teaser at all. I think it is the real deal! Think about it. We all know MJ is alive check out the stage a stage like that is only fit for MJ himself! Either MJ will be there or I huge clue will come from it.

YES!!! ladies...how would you know if it's a hologram or the real MJ!!! Look at the bigger picture...this is the biggest and best clue yet!!
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:26 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Banessa wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:so, what's he gonna share with us on the press conference on thursday? Dont tell me this was a teaser meant to make hords of fans rush out to purchase tickets? Sister sledge? Natalie Cole? *gets flashback to the 80's*.

I don't think is a teaser at all. I think it is the real deal! Think about it. We all know MJ is alive check out the stage a stage like that is only fit for MJ himself! Either MJ will be there or I huge clue will come from it.

YES!!! ladies...how would you know if it's a hologram or the real MJ!!! Look at the bigger picture...this is the biggest and best clue yet!!




Even if it was the hologram, I think we would know, but if it is indeed Michael, Im gonna need some peramedics, with me, that is for sure. (not those from LAPD) lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by marsheliamorgan on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:27 am

michael is surely TELLIN jermaine what to do,cause lets face it,anything jermaine has done concert or stage wise has mostly fallen flat,so of course,michael is "directing"the stage set-up and all,would HAVE to if its to be a success
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Banessa wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:so, what's he gonna share with us on the press conference on thursday? Dont tell me this was a teaser meant to make hords of fans rush out to purchase tickets? Sister sledge? Natalie Cole? *gets flashback to the 80's*.

I don't think is a teaser at all. I think it is the real deal! Think about it. We all know MJ is alive check out the stage a stage like that is only fit for MJ himself! Either MJ will be there or I huge clue will come from it.

YES!!! ladies...how would you know if it's a hologram or the real MJ!!! Look at the bigger picture...this is the biggest and best clue yet!!




Even if it was the hologram, I think we would know, but if it is indeed Michael, Im gonna need some peramedics, with me, that is for sure. (not those from LAPD)

that's it girl! your seeing the bigger picture...a clue is coming!!! Stay strong..only 18 days to go!
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by CaptainJaneway on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:33 am

That would be interesting if they used a hologram. Though it would funny if Michael did come out a perform that one song. Then the audience would be like is it live or memorex. LOL
avatar
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 am

avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Banessa wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:so, what's he gonna share with us on the press conference on thursday? Dont tell me this was a teaser meant to make hords of fans rush out to purchase tickets? Sister sledge? Natalie Cole? *gets flashback to the 80's*.

I don't think is a teaser at all. I think it is the real deal! Think about it. We all know MJ is alive check out the stage a stage like that is only fit for MJ himself! Either MJ will be there or I huge clue will come from it.

YES!!! ladies...how would you know if it's a hologram or the real MJ!!! Look at the bigger picture...this is the biggest and best clue yet!!




Even if it was the hologram, I think we would know, but if it is indeed Michael, Im gonna need some peramedics, with me, that is for sure. (not those from LAPD)

that's it girl! your seeing the bigger picture...a clue is coming!!! Stay strong..only 18 days to go!


Stay strong are you kidding lol.

No, I know what you mean, but please dont tell me, they will only have a hologram, to be honest, I would not find that fun at all. I would be heartbroken, to see a "lifelike hologram" of Michael, and know it was not him. That would remind me ONCE again, that we would never seen him again Sad . Either they are going to have Mike with them on stage, or nothing, if you ask for my opinion


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:38 am

CaptainJaneway wrote:That would be interesting if they used a hologram. Though it would funny if Michael did come out a perform that one song. Then the audience would be like is it live or memorex. LOL

Yes!!! you are seeing the bigger picture definitely! We wouldn't know but it would sure open people's eyes and wonder!Wink

@My beloved and marsheliamorgan yes that is exactly what we are trying to say! See the big picture is not about Jermaine but about MIchael Smile I love you
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:43 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not? Wink
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:43 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:


OMFG. What the hell is that???? ARE YOU SERIOUS
I dont care. Im going to Vienna. That was NOT a hologram, dont tell me that..


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 am

Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not? Wink

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:47 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not?

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

YES!!! the bigger picture! This could be it.....
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:49 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not? Wink

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

That would also make Jermiane look really, really bad. What if Mikes children is going to see this. How the hell do they think they will feel? It will traumatize them for life. That breaks my heart.

Im going to Vienna, No matter what it takes.. I need to know if its gonna be the real deal, I need to know if its Michael. I have to. I just hope my body will be strong enough, to travel this far Sad


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not? Wink

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

Ballon I love ya girl! That is exactly the point we were trying to make! cheers MJ Is a genious! cheers
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:51 am

Banessa wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not? Wink

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

Ballon I love ya girl! That is exactly the point we were trying to make! cheers MJ Is a genious! cheers

LOL,i knew what point you were trying to make! Im just about fed up with Jermaine elbowing his way into the spot light.... WHY is it HE has to be onstage with MJ to do a duet, huh?
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:54 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not?

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

That would also make Jermiane look really, really bad. What if Mikes children is going to see this. How the hell do they think they will feel? It will traumatize them for life. That breaks my heart.

Im going to Vienna, No matter what it takes.. I need to know if its gonna be the real deal, I need to know if its Michael. I have to. I just hope my body will be strong enough, to travel this far

I'm not understanding...do you believe this is a hoax or do you believe he is dead?? Because the video of Elvis I posted is supposed to show that if this is a hoax MJ could be right before our eyes. AND if it's a hoax...you can bet his kidlets know about it.
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:54 am

@ ballon Girl as long as MJ is there It really doesn't matter who is doing the duet w/him! It could be Joe for all I care as long as I get MJ back! lol
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:57 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not?

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

Ballon I love ya girl! That is exactly the point we were trying to make! MJ Is a genious!

LOL,i knew what point you were trying to make! Im just about fed up with Jermaine elbowing his way into the spot light.... WHY is it HE has to be onstage with MJ to do a duet, huh?

Maybe Jermaine will perhaps hug the "hologram" at the end of the performance??? And we all know...you can't do that! Leaving people going WHAT????
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:58 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not?

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

That would also make Jermiane look really, really bad. What if Mikes children is going to see this. How the hell do they think they will feel? It will traumatize them for life. That breaks my heart.

Im going to Vienna, No matter what it takes.. I need to know if its gonna be the real deal, I need to know if its Michael. I have to. I just hope my body will be strong enough, to travel this far

I'm not understanding...do you believe this is a hoax or do you believe he is dead?? Because the video of Elvis I posted is supposed to show that if this is a hoax MJ could be right before our eyes. AND if it's a hoax...you can bet his kidlets know about it.
WHy would it be traumatizing for them to see their father onstage? If anyone on this planet is in on the hoax, it'd be MJ's kids.

Banessa wrote:@ ballon Girl as long as MJ is there It really doesn't matter who is doing the duet w/him! It could be Joe for all I care as long as I get MJ back! lol
well yes, of course that's the main thing. But aren't you TIRED of the jackson brothers' constant presence in this matter? They can't even let MJ go onstage without having to be there....

UGH!!
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by marsheliamorgan on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:02 am

ok,yep,i see where u are going with this,but,how would audience be able to tell if it was hologram or real michael?also,i am with ballongiraf,why does it ALWAYS have to be jermaine,after the mean hateful things he has said about michael in the past?and do we think michael could do JUST ONE song?afterall,he LOVES to perform,loves being on stage?could he really do it for just one song?
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,yep,i see where u are going with this,but,how would audience be able to tell if it was hologram or real michael?

that's the whole point! No one will be able to see the difference. It'd be a brilliant way for MJ to return to the stage and testing the waters...
avatar
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by marsheliamorgan on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 am

and u know,THAT would be one way NO-one has seen him before,so it would kinda go along with the this is it poster ad,to gear us up for that too,huh what do u think
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:
Banessa wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:

That was the hologram right? So if it look so real how would we know if in Vienna we are getting the real deal or not?

which would make the hologram a GENIUS way to bring MJ back and test the waters.

That would also make Jermiane look really, really bad. What if Mikes children is going to see this. How the hell do they think they will feel? It will traumatize them for life. That breaks my heart.

Im going to Vienna, No matter what it takes.. I need to know if its gonna be the real deal, I need to know if its Michael. I have to. I just hope my body will be strong enough, to travel this far

I'm not understanding...do you believe this is a hoax or do you believe he is dead?? Because the video of Elvis I posted is supposed to show that if this is a hoax MJ could be right before our eyes. AND if it's a hoax...you can bet his kidlets know about it.
WHy would it be traumatizing for them to see their father onstage? If anyone on this planet is in on the hoax, it'd be MJ's kids.

Banessa wrote:@ ballon Girl as long as MJ is there It really doesn't matter who is doing the duet w/him! It could be Joe for all I care as long as I get MJ back! lol
well yes, of course that's the main thing. But aren't you TIRED of the jackson brothers' constant presence in this matter? They can't even let MJ go onstage without having to be there....

UGH!!

Yes! I Understand I am tired of them always trying to get credit and live off of MJ but if they are going to be there MJ must want them there for a reason. But I totally get and understand your point Smile

@MBMJ GITM is right the kids have to be in the know of a hoax so this performance wont affect them one bit! Wink
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine reveals line up

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum