Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt Empty Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/08/michael-jackson-forest-lawn-memorial-park-prices-tales-from-the-crypt/

Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt

Posted Sep 8th 2009 2:00AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt MjacksonMichael Jackson's body is already causing a market shift in the cemetery world -- the price of graves near his tomb are already sky-rocketing.

TMZ spoke with a sales rep at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale who told us plots surrounding Jackson have already gone up $2,000-$3,000 each since MJ joined the neighborhood.

FLM was selling pre-Jacko units in the mausoleum for $7,000 a pop -- now they're up to $9,900.

The cemetery rep tells us, "When a high-profile person comes in, it can affect the prices of the surrounding plots."

Some people who own private units near MJ's crypt are looking for a bigger payday -- one person is asking $34,000 for a double unit inside Jackson's mausoleum.

We spoke with owner of the double unit who told us, "We've had a tremendous response ... we're weighing all of our options."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/08/michael-jackson-forest-lawn-memorial-park-prices-tales-from-the-crypt/#ixzz0QW5QRM8O

Are they serious? Or is just a another TMZ story?! Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt Affraid
Sorry for those who are very sensitive with this, but I think is just BS!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt Empty Re: Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 am

What a BS story. As far as I know Michael`s family ( Or should I say Michael, cause aparrently he paid for his own funeral) Bought 12 plots sorrounding Michael, so noone would know excatly where he is.. I think that this is just yet another crappy story from TMZ as usual, to keep Mike in the media.

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt Empty Re: Michael Jackson -- Tales from the Crypt

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:48 am

TMZ is cracking me up more and more. Have you seen their own coverage of the burial ? They seemed like they had taken a page from KO - the permanent magic mushroom high.

They're helping this whole thing feel like actually Thriller 2 it seems.

I'm thinking, with all the hype it caused around Forest Lawn, the cemetary wasn't opposed to a nice little PR deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:57 am

Rediculous.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down