“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” – Addressing Dave Dave

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” – Addressing Dave Dave

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:50 am

Hello, everyone.
You already all know that, some days ago, the Dave Dave video was posted on the boards.
I believe Dave Dave was Michael Jackson in disguise on Larry King Live. If Dave Dave exists, existed or not – I don't know. I'm not sure it's even important. He probably does.
I haven't name-called anyone on this questions – whether they believe it or not. On the Dave Dave issue, or on any other issue. I haven't. I don't think I've seen Mo and Souza do it on the posted thread either. However, that thread has become purely chaotic and insults are flying all over the place between the people who believe he is and the people who believe he isn't.
First of all, I would like to address the people who think “it's effing sick to pose as a burn victim”. Why ?
If that Dave Dave person does exist – it seems to me like he does not want to be perceived just as a burn victim anymore. The guy's a SURVIVOR. He's been through hell – whether he exists or not, he embodies suffering. It's not sick to put oneself in his shoes – it's BRAVE. Actors do it all the time – Sean Penn impersonated a mentally disabled person in “I Am Sam”, Gary Sinise, a handicapped soldier in “Forrest Gump”, and countless others have acted as Auschwitz prisoners, for instance. Yes, it's going very far – but that takes a great deal of humility and courage – and those kinds of experiences change you.
As an aspiring actress myself, I can't tell you how hard, how brave and how amazing it is to try and put yourself in a situation like this – to actually begin to imagine the suffering, the pain, the courage it all takes.
Or maybe some people think burn victims are disgusting because they look scary to them ?
If Dave Dave exists and knows Michael, maybe he feels touched that someone like Michael Jackson, who hasn't been to that degree of physical pain (even though he did go through a serious burning accident) would try and put himself on his level and shoes. So Dave Dave is not alone. The love you take is equal to the love you make, have you ever heard of that saying ?
I think Dave Dave was Michael Jackson on Larry King Live – and I think Dave Dave is a symbol. If you don't believe he was, that is absolutely fine. But I don't understand why you would think it's sick. Or disgusting. Or that it's playing games and it's not nice. Well, didn't you accept the game a long time ago when you signed up on this website ?
The end doesn't always justifies the means – but I think, in this occasion, it does. I think the motives behind this are far greater than we give Michael Jackson credit for, and I do believe his motives are anchored in good, in the end. I do not think he is in any kind of danger, and I do think there's a sort of meshing of the theories here : the movie theory + the DEA sting operation theory all wrapped up in a sort of socio-political mission. Ambitious ? Very. Utopic ? Probably. But the work and the attempt is there, and I applaud Michael Jackson for that.
And I do think that yes, this is very crazy. In order to do something like this, you NEED to take a walk on the wild side. You just do. And that's okay. It's okay to be a bit wackadoo People who think they are totally sane are either lying to themselves or not very bright.
“There's only one difference between me and a madman. A madman thinks he's sane. I KNOW I'm mad.”
If you think Michael is in great danger, then why are you digging deeper to try and find him ? If you think Michael wants to be left alone by everyone, then why don't you leave him alone yourself ?
Our perception is our truth. Act accordingly.
Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
And maybe it's time to ask yourself the question : what am I doing here ? What am I searching for ? What am I willing to accept or refuse ?
I have found my own answers. I'm sticking here till the end.

Have you found yours ?
P.S : Please, go back and listen to what Dave Dave has to say. Whether you believe he is Michael or not – it's not important. Just, listen to his words and the message he conveys.
P.P.S : Michael Jackson has already disguised himself as ill or injured persons in the past. (I can recall at least two : last year, he posed as a sick person in a wheelchair – and some years ago, he was wearing a full-on bandage attire, complete with walking stick) . Also, I don't see ANYONE mocking a burn victim here. No one has been disrespectful – and MJ portraying Dave Dave is not a “mockery”. I haven't seen anything grotesque. I sure as hell haven't seen any “laughing at” and Dave Dave's experience and words, persona or real, humbles me deeply. Maybe MJ related to him.
If I am wrong about this, then I'm wrong about this. Pascal wager, people.

Back to top Go down

Re: “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” – Addressing Dave Dave

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” – Addressing Dave Dave

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:17 am

hmmm, you have definatley made the wheels in my head start turning..i wasn't on board the Dave thing before BUT...maybe just maybe.....
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 am

I agree with your message and thoughts. Never judge a book by its cover. People judging others (for whatever reason) are often unsatisfied about themselves. It's always easier to judge someone else's shortcomings, than to take a good lookat and improve your own. I'm afraid this is part of being human, 'cause I've never met anyone, that's completely UNjudgemental (don't know if that's the correct way to say it).

I also agree that it does not matter whether Dave Dave is a person or MJ in disguise. What does matter is him appearing all of a sudden and conveying his message. I can't find any info on Dave Dave or David Rothenberg (his birthname according to LKL). Not finding him on Google doesn't mean he doesn't exist at all, but with his story and strong link to MJ, I expected to find at least some sort of article (old or new), wouldn't you? It could also be possible, that I just didn't look hard enough or searched in the wrong way/places.

Whether or not he's a real person, his story(what happened to him) is quite unstettling and he represents a lot of people worldwide, that are judged upon their looks/thoughts/convictions and such. This to me is what matters most. For people to accept and appreciate other people for who they really are. To look beyond the flesh and superficial things that nowadays are made to be more important than people themselves.

We live in a very material world, where the size of one's flatscreen tv and the clothes we wear are more important than sharing thoughts and emotions with one another and enjoying the simple things in life. A sad development in which the media play a very big part.

English is not my first language, so if something I wrote sounds weird, just say so and I will try to reformulate. Smile
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 am

I am stilL undecided as to whether Dave is Michael or not - but he does sound similar to Michael, soft.. and Human_nature is right about the transition in th skin tone of Dave's over the years..although Dave is older he looks quite different to when he was being interviewed by Leeza.. I am not really familiar what skin graft operation involves but if the skin could get worse as it did for Dave, does it mean that skin graft surgeries are needed for him and anyone suffering from severe burns every often to monitor the progression of the damage done to the skin?

on the other hand, there was a photo shown on Larry King Live of Michael holding a baby boy whom I presume to be Dave....

I am sorry if I don't make sense
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:25 am

Human_nature wrote:Ok, so now, i posted what I think, but please people, be kind ok. I'm not a bad person. I just noticed some details who catched my eyes.
Thanks , and peace.

Thanks Human_Nature. Now that you posted the youtubes of Dave when he was young, I suddenly remember seeing those images when I was young. He indeed does exist. Still, I'm not 100% convinced the Dave that appeared on LKL is the real one. But that doesn't make any difference as we all seem to agree here. Thanks for posting/sharing! Smile If it IS the real Dave, then fine. If it's MJ in disguise, he's has very good reasons to do so undoubtly.
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:27 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:I am stilL undecided as to whether Dave is Michael or not - but he does sound similar to Michael, soft.. and Human_nature is right about the transition in th skin tone of Dave's over the years..although Dave is older he looks quite different to when he was being interviewed by Leeza.. I am not really familiar what skin graft operation involves but if the skin could get worse as it did for Dave, does it mean that skin graft surgeries are needed for him and anyone suffering from severe burns every often to monitor the progression of the damage done to the skin?

on the other hand, there was a photo shown on Larry King Live of Michael holding a baby boy whom I presume to be Dave....

I'm not sure but I think I remember hearing or reading that burn-victims (at least in some cases) will need skin-transplants/operations for the rest of their lives.

Someone on this or another forum wrote it wasn't the real Dave (on LKL), because the scars were different. Hence my remark...

Could be wrong about it though...
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 am

Wait a minute!! I was gona all weekend and people arte saying the guy in the above vids is Michael? WHAT?

Please, what the heck am I missing when Im gone!!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:33 am

StenniZ wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:I am stilL undecided as to whether Dave is Michael or not - but he does sound similar to Michael, soft.. and Human_nature is right about the transition in th skin tone of Dave's over the years..although Dave is older he looks quite different to when he was being interviewed by Leeza.. I am not really familiar what skin graft operation involves but if the skin could get worse as it did for Dave, does it mean that skin graft surgeries are needed for him and anyone suffering from severe burns every often to monitor the progression of the damage done to the skin?

I'm not sure but I think I remember hearing or reading that burn-victims (at least in some cases) will need skin-transplants/operations for the rest of their lives.

Someone on this or another forum wrote it wasn't the real Dave (on LKL), because the scars were different. Hence my remark...

thank you and although it may be far-fetched to say this but I am so tempted to believe what other members have been saying here for the last couple of days regarding this issue - that Dave could have let Michael 'borrow' his identity for a day or so which probably was the same people who mentioned that he was not 'real' that u pointed out..
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:38 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Wait a minute!! I was gona all weekend and people arte saying the guy in the above vids is Michael? WHAT?

Please, what the heck am I missing when Im gone!!! LOL

hey Jacksonlogits, welcome back u have quite a lot to catch up on, lol..some have been saying that dave who recently was on Larry King Live with Miko Brando could very well be Michael - his voice, gesture and mannerism and his pronunciation of certain vowels are quite similar to Michael's that it's really difficult to just brush off..
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:40 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

thank you and although it may be far-fetched to say this but I am so tempted to believe what other members have been saying here for the last couple of days regarding this issue - that Dave could have let Michael 'borrow' his identity for a day or so which probably was the same people who mentioned that he was not 'real' that u pointed out..

I agree with you. The more often I look at the interview, the more I think it is indeed a disguise... To find the answer, I think we should look more at WHY MJ (and Dave) would do this and not by looking at the eyes (on all of the forums, it is always said that the eyes don't lie and that they can't be faked/changed). In real life this may be so, but I think with todays techniques you could surely change eyes on camera-recordings (I mean digital editing and such...plus contact-lenzes..etc etc).
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:42 am

I had a friend named Carrie when I was real little. She was playing with matches (her babysitter was on the phone) and she went up in flames. 85% of her body was literally charred. She was in the hospital for almost a yr. After she came home she would go back and forth to the hospital to get skin grafts. They fixed her face and exposed parts of her body first....hands, face, neck, arms etc. She would come back home looking like hell but once it healed, you would never know she got burned in the area they worked on.
I still see her now and then and to this day...more then 30 yrs later, she is STILL getting grafts done. She has a huge blad spot on her head that she didnt want fixed for whatever reason, but I guuess what Im trying to say is that if youre a burn victim and getting skin grafts...your skin should look better,,, not worse.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:44 am

Strange how "daveDave" has eyeliner on? MJ had it tattooed.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 am

StenniZ wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

I agree with you. The more often I look at the interview, the more I think it is indeed a disguise... To find the answer, I think we should look more at WHY MJ (and Dave) would do this and not by looking at the eyes (on all of the forums, it is always said that the eyes don't lie and that they can't be faked/changed). In real life this may be so, but I think with todays techniques you could surely change eyes on camera-recordings (I mean digital editing and such...plus contact-lenzes..etc etc).

lol, I used to be one of the believers that Michael's eyes are so unique that they set others apart...but u r absoutely right - this is 21st century where almost anything can happen with the kind of technology we have now..just look at the way Elvis was 'brought to life' by the use of hollograms... and to be honest, and I am sure I am not the only one here, I was shocked to say the least that the mayor in the Host video was played by Michael - even his eyes did not tell me that he was Michael..

and I agree with some who suggestd that one of the reasons why and how Michael would pose as a burn victim were that bcoz Dave would have let him be 'Dave' - and as Dave love Michael and appreciate him for being his friend and enough to say that he was like a father figure to him, Dave would surely have had helped Michael out..
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:55 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

I had a friend named Carrie when I was real little. She was playing with matches (her babysitter was on the phone) and she went up in flames. 85% of her body was literally charred. She was in the hospital for almost a yr. After she came home she would go back and forth to the hospital to get skin grafts. They fixed her face and exposed parts of her body first....hands, face, neck, arms etc. She would come back home looking like hell but once it healed, you would never know she got burned in the area they worked on.
I still see her now and then and to this day...more then 30 yrs later, she is STILL getting grafts done. She has a huge blad spot on her head that she didnt want fixed for whatever reason, but I guuess what Im trying to say is that if youre a burn victim and getting skin grafts...your skin should look better,,, not worse.

first of all, I am really sorry to hear about your friend going through such a traumatic accident and she's very lucky to have a dear friend like you to stand by her

and thank you - that explains alot and this makes me even more convinced that it could be Michael - I mean Michael also has the best team of make-up artists and he's the master of disguise and anything's possible for him

Last edited by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:17 am

I think, and this is just my opinion, that the voice and the gestures are Michael. No doubt. The way he kind of cuts LK off at one point is so Michael, it made me almost fall out of my chair... just my opinion...
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:23 am

I have to admit that I was not to keen on the idea. But once I thought about it and I saw Souza's post over at MJHD (with pictures and videos) I came up with the following Michael could definitely disguise himself as Dave Dave...If we think this is all part of a movie. A movie needs to have actors.

I agree actors play different roles all the times i.e. Gangsters, alcoholics, prostitutes along with the portrayals you mentioned....burned victims, etc. No one seems to be offended when these actors are doing a portrayal, because it’s for a movie, some of these character portrayals even win Oscar's for these actors.

So I wonder what if Michael was not thought to be "dead" but everyone knew he is alive and he is playing the character of a burn victim in a movie...people wouldn't be so quick to judge the idea. In fact I think that he would even be nominated for an Oscar.

If in fact Dave Dave was a portrayal by Michael it just goes to show that Michael was able to see Dave as regular human being w/out the stigma of having been "branded" as a burn victim. He didn't see Dave's physical appearance and or limitations at all but he saw within and he saw the beautiful human that Dave is in spite of the physical deformity the world sees.

I don't know maybe I am getting too weird for my own good here and I apologize if my thought has offended anyone as that is not my intention. But we are talking about the mind of a brilliant man at work here! And with Michael anything is possible. just my thought!

BTW Great post!
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:28 am

Anna.K wrote:Hello, everyone.
You already all know that, some days ago, the Dave Dave video was posted on the boards.
I believe Dave Dave was Michael Jackson in disguise on Larry King Live. If Dave Dave exists, existed or not – I don't know. I'm not sure it's even important. He probably does.
I haven't name-called anyone on this questions – whether they believe it or not. On the Dave Dave issue, or on any other issue. I haven't. I don't think I've seen Mo and Souza do it on the posted thread either. However, that thread has become purely chaotic and insults are flying all over the place between the people who believe he is and the people who believe he isn't.
First of all, I would like to address the people who think “it's effing sick to pose as a burn victim”. Why ?
If that Dave Dave person does exist – it seems to me like he does not want to be perceived just as a burn victim anymore. The guy's a SURVIVOR. He's been through hell – whether he exists or not, he embodies suffering. It's not sick to put oneself in his shoes – it's BRAVE. Actors do it all the time – Sean Penn impersonated a mentally disabled person in “I Am Sam”, Gary Sinise, a handicapped soldier in “Forrest Gump”, and countless others have acted as Auschwitz prisoners, for instance. Yes, it's going very far – but that takes a great deal of humility and courage – and those kinds of experiences change you.
As an aspiring actress myself, I can't tell you how hard, how brave and how amazing it is to try and put yourself in a situation like this – to actually begin to imagine the suffering, the pain, the courage it all takes.
Or maybe some people think burn victims are disgusting because they look scary to them ?
If Dave Dave exists and knows Michael, maybe he feels touched that someone like Michael Jackson, who hasn't been to that degree of physical pain (even though he did go through a serious burning accident) would try and put himself on his level and shoes. So Dave Dave is not alone. The love you take is equal to the love you make, have you ever heard of that saying ?
I think Dave Dave was Michael Jackson on Larry King Live – and I think Dave Dave is a symbol. If you don't believe he was, that is absolutely fine. But I don't understand why you would think it's sick. Or disgusting. Or that it's playing games and it's not nice. Well, didn't you accept the game a long time ago when you signed up on this website ?
The end doesn't always justifies the means – but I think, in this occasion, it does. I think the motives behind this are far greater than we give Michael Jackson credit for, and I do believe his motives are anchored in good, in the end. I do not think he is in any kind of danger, and I do think there's a sort of meshing of the theories here : the movie theory + the DEA sting operation theory all wrapped up in a sort of socio-political mission. Ambitious ? Very. Utopic ? Probably. But the work and the attempt is there, and I applaud Michael Jackson for that.
And I do think that yes, this is very crazy. In order to do something like this, you NEED to take a walk on the wild side. You just do. And that's okay. It's okay to be a bit wackadoo People who think they are totally sane are either lying to themselves or not very bright.
“There's only one difference between me and a madman. A madman thinks he's sane. I KNOW I'm mad.”
If you think Michael is in great danger, then why are you digging deeper to try and find him ? If you think Michael wants to be left alone by everyone, then why don't you leave him alone yourself ?
Our perception is our truth. Act accordingly.
Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
And maybe it's time to ask yourself the question : what am I doing here ? What am I searching for ? What am I willing to accept or refuse ?
I have found my own answers. I'm sticking here till the end.

Have you found yours ?
P.S : Please, go back and listen to what Dave Dave has to say. Whether you believe he is Michael or not – it's not important. Just, listen to his words and the message he conveys.
P.P.S : Michael Jackson has already disguised himself as ill or injured persons in the past. (I can recall at least two : last year, he posed as a sick person in a wheelchair – and some years ago, he was wearing a full-on bandage attire, complete with walking stick) . Also, I don't see ANYONE mocking a burn victim here. No one has been disrespectful – and MJ portraying Dave Dave is not a “mockery”. I haven't seen anything grotesque. I sure as hell haven't seen any “laughing at” and Dave Dave's experience and words, persona or real, humbles me deeply. Maybe MJ related to him.
If I am wrong about this, then I'm wrong about this. Pascal wager, people.

Annie, you know that I believe too that Dave Dave from LKL was Michael. That night was magical for me. I have only seen his eyes and hear his voice and instantly I knew that its him. No doubt. Eyes never lie, Dave Dave from LKL was Michael in disguise. He can fool the whole world but he cannot fool me or his real fans, we, the only who are supporting him in this hard job, which means this hoax. Michael needs us, not the media. Media cannot give love, we can.
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:37 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

first of all, I am really sorry to hear about your friend going through such a traumatic accident and she's very lucky to have a dear friend like you to stand by her

and thank you - that explains alot and this makes me even more convinced that it could be Michael - I mean Michael also has the best team of make-up artists and he's the master of disguise and anything's possible for him

Aww thanks!! She is one my dearest friends in the world. She was only 4 when this happened. I think the only part of her that didnt get burned was her feet and part of her legs. This was back in the 70's beofre they had flame retardant childrens clothes. Her mother sued the living hell out of the company that made the nightgown she was wearing and won MILIONS. This is partly the reason you see flame retardant clothing nowadays.

Anyways...yes, I believe this to be MJ too. He is a very good actor and could totally pull it off.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:20 am

there is def difference in voices between 1st and 2d interviews! do you also hear that?
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:27 am

just_friend wrote:there is def difference in voices between 1st and 2d interviews! do you also hear that?

I noticed it too...different "sound" to the voice...but the same person is speaking in both...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:42 am

i haven't followed the dave dave drama that close, so can someone tell me this:
why was dave dave on LKL?
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am

ballongiraf wrote:i haven't followed the dave dave drama that close, so can someone tell me this:
why was dave dave on LKL?

Better said, why was Michael disguised as Dave Dave at LKL. Because I am sure that Dave was Michael. Why was? Well... "Dave Dave" started to say that Michael befriended him and that Michael was like a father for him.
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitten on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 am

My heart pounded so hard, when I saw the vid a few days ago.
I showed it to my boyfriend and he said immediately that it's Michael.
But I felt bad about it, because some members became upset about others thinking this could be Michael..
It's not the eyes that makes me wonder about it. It's the mannerism and the sooooft kind voice. Just listen when Dave Dave talks about the arcade.. And when he interrupts LK: "And you know what, Larry..." It's so Michael'ish.
I'm not saying I'm sure it's Michael, but I can't ignore my first impression.
If they were very close then Dave Dave could have adopted Michaels way of talking. Close friends do that sometimes. But then Dave Dave is very very good at acting like Michael.
I think Dave Dave is an amazing strong person.
I just don't know the meaning about Michael doing this (if he actually is acting as Dave Dave).
Bitten
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 am

i at first thought it could be michael, but i'm not sure...i dunno what to think yet. but me and my husband watched it and we were amazed at how much his characteristics were like michael's...his eyes and voice too. like it was stated earlier, we were questioning his reasons for going on LKL tho.
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by francisca81 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 pm

i believe it was michael at LKL Smile
francisca81
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile http://twitter.com/franciscajs

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:12 pm

I believe Dave Dave was Michael on Larry King and LKL, and obviously Dave Rothenburg does exist.

When I saw the You Tube clip of Dave Dave on Sunday these words came out my mouth O My..........It's Michael, that was my gut instinct and I am going with it.

I have let my heart rule my head and if people look beyond the burns and listen to their heart, I believe they will feel the same way. If you listen to your heart and Daves words, he talks like he walks in Michael's shoes.

I agree with you Anna on what you have said and your opinions are pretty much the same as mine.

I can't understand why people think Michael can't pose as a burns victim but it's ok for Michael to Hoax his own death?

Also another way I look at it is, let's say, Dave had not been burned but instead battered and bruised by his father but now the bruises are healed and Michael took on his identity as bruised but now healed Dave, would people still feel the same?

Also if this theory is correct, Dave must have agreed for Michael to take on his identity. As they must have an understanding of each other and maybe because they care and look after each other. You do anything for people you love.

When you think about it, no other identity would work as well as been Dave. As they were able to use prostheics to change the form of his hands, and how often have we compared Michaels hands already?

I also think it was strange that it was on Larry King they day after Michael's Funeral.

I have to say I don't like this video here I have posted. I don't like the way they talk about MJ and I am not sure whether it is him, but if it is, it's food for thought. Watch from 0:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFKkcHuH-wU

Sorry, everyone if you don't like what I have said, I really don't want to offend anyone. I am a caring person. I know Dave is real and he has gone through such a living hell. But as I said I believe Mj took his ID and with his permission.
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 pm

CharlieBarley wrote:
I can't understand why people think Michael can't pose as a burns victim but it's ok for Michael to Hoax his own death?

i have a hard time understanding that as well. It's a mockery, they say? But if Dave Dave had been a fat black man, everybody would've been like "OMG - it's him - great disguise". But wouldnt that be the same? Wouldn't that too be a mockery on fat people, and black people?
Although i haven't made my mind up on the dave dave thing, i cant follow the "he'd never make a mockery out of burn victims" thing...
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Maybe he CHOSE to dress up as his friend because he IS his friend. No one would ever even THINK it was MJ.....because Dave Dave already exists.....did that make sense? LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:39 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:I think, and this is just my opinion, that the voice and the gestures are Michael. No doubt. The way he kind of cuts LK off at one point is so Michael, it made me almost fall out of my chair... just my opinion...

It was the same as with the Conrad Murray video, don't you think? Smile Generally I believe in coincidence as a phenomenon, but to think that amidst all of this 'madness', all these lies, cryptic statements, weird happenings and all, that TWO people (in videos: Murray and now Dave) strongly remind a lot of us of Michael.....coincidence...OK, but twice in a row makes me start to doubt whether it's really coincidence....Smile
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 pm

@Stenniz your right, Dr. Murray did remind us of MJ and had the same soft spoken voice...
Holy s**t if this is a movie then MJ should get an oscar for best make-up, visual effects, acting, directing... i'm running out of categories lol!!!!
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:15 pm

ishealive wrote:@Stenniz your right, Dr. Murray did remind us of MJ and had the same soft spoken voice...
Holy s**t if this is a movie then MJ should get an oscar for best make-up, visual effects, acting, directing... i'm running out of categories lol!!!!

He'd win every award in every category!!! WOOT!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:39 pm

I hope I dont upset anyone but I don't think that Dave DAve is MJ. Don't know why just a feeling I have. I don't see a link in his mannerisims, nor do i think he sounds like Michael. Yes he is soft spoken , but not like MJ IMO. but of course that is only my opinion and i don't want to upset anybody who has put time and effort in to this thread. I has been very well thought out, but just not an idea i agree with. X
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm

MichelleMissesMJ wrote:I hope I dont upset anyone but I don't think that Dave DAve is MJ. Don't know why just a feeling I have. I don't see a link in his mannerisims, nor do i think he sounds like Michael. Yes he is soft spoken , but not like MJ IMO. but of course that is only my opinion and i don't want to upset anybody who has put time and effort in to this thread. I has been very well thought out, but just not an idea i agree with. X

I think it's good for everyone to voice their opinion. no matter what that might be, so we can get a global concensus, you know? Smile

For instance...if only five people think Dave IS MJ, and just thos five people voice that opinion over here, then it may seem as if everyone agrees. Yet, if other speak out, about not believing it's him, then at least we know, how those opinions are divided and that it needs further looking into. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Smile In short...thanks for your opinion. Smile
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:16 pm

StenniZ wrote:
I think it's good for everyone to voice their opinion. no matter what that might be, so we can get a global concensus, you know? Smile

Wink true! I´m so relieved that there are more ppl with the same opinion Dave is Michael- Thanks!
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 pm

dave dave is a burn victime mj is his own person

MJ AND DAVE DAVE are two diffrent people .
you guys need to stop this ,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:17 pm

dave dave is a burn victime mj is his own person

MJ AND DAVE DAVE are two diffrent people .
you guys need to stop this ,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Pammy wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
I think it's good for everyone to voice their opinion. no matter what that might be, so we can get a global concensus, you know?

true! I´m so relieved that there are more ppl with the same opinion Dave is Michael- Thanks!

no he is not
mj is not burn on the face but the head
dave dave is is own person stop taking mj's id way from him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:20 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:

i have a hard time understanding that as well. It's a mockery, they say? But if Dave Dave had been a fat black man, everybody would've been like "OMG - it's him - great disguise". But wouldnt that be the same? Wouldn't that too be a mockery on fat people, and black people?
Although i haven't made my mind up on the dave dave thing, i cant follow the "he'd never make a mockery out of burn victims" thing...

agreed
ballongiraff
mj helped dave dave
the man exist, the man is not mj
mj is mj dave dave is dave dave

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

please guys this is a forum - we discuss things over here and there is no need to get heated just because someones opinion is different to yours @DE7

please stay calm
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 pm

I don´t believe that MJ disguised himself as Dave Dave.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:26 pm

WOAH.

I THINK IT IS MICHAEL ALSO,

At first I was like, hmmmmm. But now I am shocked,
WOW MIKE, your such a genius.

Seriously, does our baby boys talent ever stop?
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

phoenix wrote:please guys this is a forum - we discuss things over here and there is no need to get heated just because someones opinion is different to yours @DE7

please stay calm

do i look mad to you ?
i am not
why in the world mj would make a mokery out of burn victim ?
that is not him at all.
and no i am not mad
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Can't we all just agree to disagree on this one? There used to be another thread about this that ended up getting quite heated and was removed?

Please guys, we are all entitled to our opinions so let's not fall out over this.

JB.
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emo_pinkt on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Well I'd have to agree to disagree on this one as well. I do not think that MJ was disguised as Dave Dave. I dont even think that the eyes look like MJ imo....If someone can tell me how MJ would get his hands like that then I'll warm up to the idea of Dave Dave being Michael.
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Banessa wrote:I have to admit that I was not to keen on the idea. But once I thought about it and I saw Souza's post over at MJHD (with pictures and videos) I came up with the following Michael could definitely disguise himself as Dave Dave...If we think this is all part of a movie. A movie needs to have actors.

I agree actors play different roles all the times i.e. Gangsters, alcoholics, prostitutes along with the portrayals you mentioned....burned victims, etc. No one seems to be offended when these actors are doing a portrayal, because it’s for a movie, some of these character portrayals even win Oscar's for these actors.

So I wonder what if Michael was not thought to be "dead" but everyone knew he is alive and he is playing the character of a burn victim in a movie...people wouldn't be so quick to judge the idea. In fact I think that he would even be nominated for an Oscar.

If in fact Dave Dave was a portrayal by Michael it just goes to show that Michael was able to see Dave as regular human being w/out the stigma of having been "branded" as a burn victim. He didn't see Dave's physical appearance and or limitations at all but he saw within and he saw the beautiful human that Dave is in spite of the physical deformity the world sees.

I don't know maybe I am getting too weird for my own good here and I apologize if my thought has offended anyone as that is not my intention. But we are talking about the mind of a brilliant man at work here! And with Michael anything is possible. just my thought!

BTW Great post!

I totally agree with you that no one bats an eye when an actor potrays a burn victim and oscars aregiving out for such performances. I also agree that MJ would see Dave Dave for who he is and not just a burn victim.

IMO, people are uncomfortable with this idea because of personal feelings. I mean no offense to anyone about this. When I first read this idea over the weekend, my first reaction was no way , how horrible to think he would do that, BUT after thinking about it and reading others posts, I could see why some might think MJ would do this.

I'm still on the fence about this, my question is this: Would MJ risk doing this knowing that the general public and media would mostly likely see this as a mockery and horrible thing? Wouldn't the media twist what his true intentions and thoughts were? IDK, that just sticks in my head and makes me wonder if MJ would take the risk.
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 pm

(no comment)
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:54 pm

rowdyangel wrote:Can't we all just agree to disagree on this one? There used to be another thread about this that ended up getting quite heated and was removed?

Please guys, we are all entitled to our opinions so let's not fall out over this.

JB.

Yes I agree with this, its sad when it ends up in arguments. Love and Hugs!!!
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:00 pm

nlb wrote:
Banessa wrote:!

BTW Great post!

I'm still on the fence about this, my question is this: Would MJ risk doing this knowing that the general public and media would mostly likely see this as a mockery and horrible thing? Wouldn't the media twist what his true intentions and thoughts were? IDK, that just sticks in my head and makes me wonder if MJ would take the risk.

How would the media and general public feel about a death hoax???
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:10 pm

I don't think MJ disguised himself as Dave Dave but anyway, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have nothing against those who think otherwise.
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top