“Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” – Addressing Dave Dave

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” – Addressing Dave Dave

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:17 pm

[quote="CharlieBarley"]
nlb wrote:
Banessa wrote:!

BTW Great post!

I'm still on the fence about this, my question is this: Would MJ risk doing this knowing that the general public and media would mostly likely see this as a mockery and horrible thing? Wouldn't the media twist what his true intentions and thoughts were? IDK, that just sticks in my head and makes me wonder if MJ would take the risk.[/quot

How would the media and general public feel about a death hoax???

IMO, that would depend on the reason for the hoax, but I can guess that no matter the reason some will not accept that he hoaxed his death. All I am trying to say would he risk bring the media down on Dave Dave for possibly allowing MJ to pose as him. IMO, the media would hound Dave Dave as well.

IDK, just my opinion. I'm not saying it isn't possible that MJ is Dave Dave. Just asking if the risk justifies the means is all.
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: “Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers” – Addressing Dave Dave

Post by darkfeather on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Great post, I agree with you Anna.K. Indeed why should burn victims hide, it's very good deed of MJ if you think about it more.

Also, especially his voice made me believe the Dave Dave on Larry King Live was actually Michael Jackson. The eyes just confirmed this to me. On other pictures of Dave Dave he had blue or green eyes on this vid dark eyes. At first I posted on mjhd it wasn't him but at that point I had looked at him for just a few seconds and didn't have the sound on.
Think the largest percentage doesn't believe it's actually MJ but that doesn't say anything in this case and doesn't really matter. It is like the hoaxers are split in half, more than other comparisons before.
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveisMagical on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 pm

I don´t think he would do that on worldwide tv, but my nanny(who dont belive in an hoax) said that MJ and Dave Dave had a very similar soft voice
soo who knows??
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:33 pm

[quote="nlb"]
CharlieBarley wrote:
nlb wrote:

BTW Great post!

I'm still on the fence about this, my question is this: Would MJ risk doing this knowing that the general public and media would mostly likely see this as a mockery and horrible thing? Wouldn't the media twist what his true intentions and thoughts were? IDK, that just sticks in my head and makes me wonder if MJ would take the risk.[/quot

IMO, that would depend on the reason for the hoax, but I can guess that no matter the reason some will not accept that he hoaxed his death. All I am trying to say would he risk bring the media down on Dave Dave for possibly allowing MJ to pose as him. IMO, the media would hound Dave Dave as well.

IDK, just my opinion. I'm not saying it isn't possible that MJ is Dave Dave. Just asking if the risk justifies the means is all.

I see what your saying, I suppose it will only be time that will tell us the answers. I showed my dad the clip of Dave tonight and he said, Wow it's Michael! But I just asked him , do you really think it is him? He said I think that Dave must have spent a lot of time with Michael and maybe he picked up his mannerisms etc. So who knows? (by the way Dad does not believe in the hoax.)

Dark feather said about in pictures Dave's eyes look blue or green, I did see a picture this morning and his eyes looked green.

CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:42 pm

[quote="CharlieBarley"]
nlb wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:
nlb wrote:

BTW Great post!

I see what your saying, I suppose it will only be time that will tell us the answers. I showed my dad the clip of Dave tonight and he said, Wow it's Michael! But I just asked him , do you really think it is him? He said I think that Dave must have spent a lot of time with Michael and maybe he picked up his mannerisms etc. So who knows? (by the way Dad does not believe in the hoax.)

Dark feather said about in pictures Dave's eyes look blue or green, I did see a picture this morning and his eyes looked green.

I do think it is possible that Dave could have picked up MJ's mannerisms and all. Eyes color and all can be easily changed with contacts and stage makeup can alter anything that needs to be done. So anything is possible.

I'm going to remain on the fence about this, I'm open to the idea, but not counting on it being Michael. I agree only time will tell.
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Due to the fact that my topic got deleted i´m gonna post here.

I just found this on cnn. i dunno if this was posted before

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/09/04/rowlands.jackson.boy.burned.cnn
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Did anyone notice Dave, Dave at the funeral? I didn't.
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 pm

I didn't see Dave Dave at the funeral either , maybe he was in the back or didn't come at all ... he appear quickly & haven't heard from him since LKL Live.
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Hey, has anyone analyzed if Dave Dave's teeth match MJ's? He shows his bottom teeth a lot during the interview..that would be solid proof...
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Not to be rude or anything. But what I got caught up with is Dave`s AMAZING long eyelashes.

I love whan men has long eyelashes. Im so sorry. But I couldnt stop starring at his eyes... Michael also has long eyelashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:29 pm

I did NOT see Dave Dave at the funeral. MY GOD, I almost got the chilss.. Sometims when he started talking he sounded like Michael. If michael hoaxed it. Dave a marlon Brando DONT know about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Human_nature wrote:Look in this video at 8:02 , Dave picture and interview at LKL :

Screen capture from the video : (Do you think it's the same man ?)

ROFL

You show them Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top