Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~

4 posters

Go down

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Empty ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:35 pm

~A Friend who has knowledge in Law told me that in the case of Legal Documents such as Business Contracts,Passports,Death Certificates and Court Documents

In The U.S. You are required by law that the name signed on any of those things MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE~

~No Nick-Names or Shortened versions of a First OR MIDDLE name are allowed~

~The ONLY way that this could be allowed is if You Legally have Your name changed~

So the only way that A Michael JOSEPH Jackson could sign any Court Documents as Michael JOE instead would be if he were to Legally change his name to Michael JOE~

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Herz ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Icon_redface ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Empty Re: ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 pm

It wasn't until joining this site that I ever heard anything about Michael's middle name being something other than Joseph. I am curious on how it ever got rumored that he had Joe as his middle name.
DreamChild wrote:~A Friend who has knowledge in Law told me that in the case of Legal Documents such as Business Contracts,Passports,Death Certificates and Court Documents

In The U.S. You are required by law that the name signed on any of those things MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE~

~No Nick-Names or Shortened versions of a First OR MIDDLE name are allowed~

~The ONLY way that this could be allowed is if You Legally have Your name changed~

So the only way that A Michael JOSEPH Jackson could sign any Court Documents as Michael JOE instead would be if he were to Legally change his name to Michael JOE~

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Herz ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Icon_redface ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Herz
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Empty Re: ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:42 pm

If you will remember Neverlandsfairy posted a huge report on this with copies of the court documents from 2005 which show that his legal name on those documents was Michael Joe and not Michael Joseph. Also, Katherine has stated in interviews in the past that his name was Michael Joe Jackson. So if Michael "Joseph" is truly dead that still means Michael Joe is NOT and we have yet another proof of the hoax!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 pm

My mom SWEARS up and down his middle name is JOSEPH. Says Katherine would not give her son the middle name JOE... I argue til I am blue in the face it is JOE not JOSEPH... but then she throws in the "you were born in 80 and I was a teen when MJ was born and been a fan forever" card... so rather than argue with her, have we seen a birth certificate? Is it possible to get a copy?

Just trying to straighten it out with her ha ha... we have another believer on our hands, and when my mom gets on the bandwagon for something, look out! lol!

(sorry for the edit, I can't stand when I catch a typo I am a little weird about my writing lol)
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 am

~I remember SPECIFICALLY hearing it stated on T.V. (Not that they are RELIABLE) but during the Trial they stated that the case was The Commonwealth of the state of California VS. Michael JOE Jackson~

~I was surprised when I heard that right at that moment because I had always thought his middles name was Joseph~

~But my Belief of his middle name being Joseph was based on other people saying that~

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Star3 ~That was Wrong of me to do~ ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Star3

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Star3 ~I should not have been surprised that my Belief in "Hear-Say" was WRONG~ ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Star3

~I'm Certain that if there was any "Name=Switching" on the Court Documents Tom Sneddon and his Cronies would have been all over that in A HEARTBEAT~

~As Badly as they wanted to get Michael~I DOUBT they would have passed up the chance to get him on ANY little thing they could~

~Changing a legal name on a Court Document is Highly Illegal So they would have DEFINITELY said something~

~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Star3 ~But they didn't!~ ~About The "Joe" and "Joseph" Thing~ Star3
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum