Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson

+10
See
MJFoReVeRandAlways
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
miss j
Sweet1
dontmakeitfactual
jess.loves.mj
EarthAngel90
Red Velvet
MJJ Love
14 posters

Go down

TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Empty TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson

Post by MJJ Love Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 pm

TELL ME THIS REAL, TELL ME HOW U FEEL!
I love Michael's voice in this song. This song was awesome when it was out in the 80's! This song should have been so much bigger!!!
I finally got the MP3 for this and I am too happy!
Take a LISTEN LADIES!!!!

MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Empty Re: TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson

Post by Red Velvet Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:25 pm

MJJ Love wrote:TELL ME THIS REAL, TELL ME HOW U FEEL!
I love Michael's voice in this song. This song was awesome when it was out in the 80's! This song should have been so much bigger!!!
Take a LISTEN LADIES!!!!

SAY ITS WHAT WE BOTH BELIEVE IN NNNNNNNNNN

yep great song

One thing I've noticed in this song. For some reason, at first when y' hear Jermaine saying the first line, all these years I thought he was saying, "moonlight" which seems to be what most people hear ..

Recently I heard it and suddenly made out a 'th' sound. 'THE' light ... is what is now sounds like each time to me...lol...just a random tidbit ...or maybe u guys have a comment on it lol

But yeh, love this jam ... very underrated.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Empty Re: TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson

Post by MJJ Love Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
MJJ Love wrote:TELL ME THIS REAL, TELL ME HOW U FEEL!
Take a LISTEN LADIES!!!!

SAY ITS WHAT WE BOTH BELIEVE IN NNNNNNNNNN

yep great song

One thing I've noticed in this song. For some reason, at first when y' hear Jermaine saying the first line, all these years I thought he was saying, "moonlight" which seems to be what most people hear ..

Recently I heard it and suddenly made out a 'th' sound. 'THE' light ... is what is now sounds like each time to me...lol...just a random tidbit ...or maybe u guys have a comment on it lol

But yeh, love this jam ... very underrated.

Hi Red Velvet,
Good Evening.
Oh wow, All these years, I thought the same, but never really knew Jermaines words too much. Just Michael's.
Michael seems to OWN all the songs he is featured on. LOL

I think the 80's had the BEST Music ever! Smile ESPECIALLY MICHAELS AND THE JACKSONS!

I love, Love, love, "SHAKE YOUR BODY DOWN TO THE GROUND", ESPECIALLY THE LONG VERSION! Has to be the LONG VERSION! Smile
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Yes, agree! everything from then ... another one that's 'unsung' is Goin' Places ... "I like the feeeeeeeeelin' I get when I'm ridin' in a jet said I'm going places!"

Yes, LOVE that Shake ya body down to the ground ... truly a gem of a jam!

Very special song ..
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:05 pm

I have this already , I love the hell out of it ... I know the words well ... !!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:36 am

I love that one too. Very catchy TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Icon_biggrin
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:28 am

Any song is just a song until MJ sings it! Honestly, if he didn't add his special something to it, this would be just but an ordinary song. You can tell this when listening to other people making versions of his songs. And in duets, it's sooo obivous! If I was a professional singer, I would think twice before joining MJ for a song Very Happy
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 am

I remember this song. MJ featured with Jermaine simply tells me that MJ was the one with talent. None of the Jackson brothers ever had their own individual identity because MJ overshadowed them. It's magnified now that MJ has stepped out of limelight even now. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:31 am

yes yes!!! i love this song too!!!

and don't forget this one from la toya. mj produced and did the back up vocals too!

miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:37 am

Holy crap!! I forgot about this song!!! I remember LOVING the hell out of this song!!! OMG!!! Michael sounds sexy as ever!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:42 am

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the song with Jermaine Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:44 am

He sang back up on the song as well. Its hard to hear him, but he is there!!!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:45 am

You know seriously that song is not that great when Jermaine is singing, but when Michael opens his mouth..... TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Icon_biggrin
I'm serous about that, not just that I don't like Jermaine LOL
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:49 am

WOW!!! Old vid!!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:51 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:He sang back up on the song as well. Its hard to hear him, but he is there!!!

yeah i heard him...minute by minute by minute!! oh his voice just brings life to every songs...
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:52 am

and of course....

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:54 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:WOW!!! Old vid!!

jermaine sounded out of tune in this..
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:and of course....

yeay!! oh, i wished to see mj in this..but no sign of him.... TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Icon_cry
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 pm

and this one with his nephew 3T TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Icon_wink

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Human_nature wrote:and this one with his nephew 3T TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Icon_wink

Jaysus!! I never realised how majorly good looking his nephews were!!! Mj looks amazing as always... I like this song!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:14 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:and of course....

This one is great as well. I thought Michael was in the vid, but apparently is not.
Long time ago. It´s an old one, but very good, I like it.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Thanks for video of Why HN,
MJ looks as handsome as ever. His nephews are good looking too. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Human_nature wrote:and this one with his nephew 3T TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Icon_wink

Jaysus!! I never realised how majorly good looking his nephews were!!! Mj looks amazing as always... I like this song!!

Wow .. you are not kidding on that !!!! ... I love that song !!!! .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:36 pm

I've heard of 'Why' that Michael recorded with his nephews (Tito's sons) b4 and I absolutely love it! TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING MJ Featured with Jermaine Jackson Icon_smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:38 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:He sang back up on the song as well. Its hard to hear him, but he is there!!!

I hear it ... He is Magical in any song .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:41 pm

miss j wrote:yes yes!!! i love this song too!!!

and don't forget this one from la toya. mj produced and did the back up vocals too!

I LOVE this song ... I love to sing this song ... M.J. Made this a hot song .... Latoya did ok ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Can you imagine if he is the one singing, wow the UMPH! to the song will electrify you. Hearing him just in the background shows that he loves his siblings unconditionally, he will do anything for them even if he remains hidden. No matter what the concealment is, Michael is Michael.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 pm

haha yeah! i totally forgot about this song until i stumbled upon in last 2 months when i was digging for mj videos on youtube.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum