Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK AWAY!!!!

+21
MJWifey
bibi
neverlandprincess
mjssoulmate
Rach
Give.In.To.Me
MJJ Love
MJFoReVeRandAlways
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
jpresley
StenniZ
kdkennedy74
lovelidae
Human_nature
nlb
CantStopLovingU
dirty_diana
ballongiraf
EarthAngel90
endlessfire
emanviam
25 posters

Go down

BACK AWAY!!!! Empty BACK AWAY!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:00 am

Hello Everyone!

Im makeing this topic, because I wanna express how I feel about the children, and im so sick and tired of people brinning them into this all the time, and writing stuff about them, when they dont have the sligdest clue about them. Frankly it makes me really upset. If anyone is offended by this, its not my problem, Im getting offended everytime, someone is saying BS about the kids. This is not to one person inpiticular, I just need to voice my opinion now, because I want it to stop. Im not out to argue with anyone

I would like for people to stop saying that the children are not Michaels biologicly, because they are, im so sick and tired of hearing about this, people dont have a freaking clue, they only know what they are reading in the stupid tabloids, and hearing in the news, well its BS all of it.
The children has been through enough for the last 3 months, they dont need this, and I hate to see it, when people think they know about them when they clearly dont. The kids is not a part of this hoax, I think they know about it, but they should not be brought into the topics on this site, and pictures of them should not be posted either. All Michael ever did was beeing an amazing father, and he always tried to protect his children, when they were in public, I want that to continue. Its not safe to write anything, or post pictures in here, if this site are beeing watched, I dont wanna see it, used against them In magazines or anything. I beg of people, please back away from the babies, dont even talk about them, I dont wanna see them exploitet to the world. Dont belive in everything you read or hear. Please back of the babies now. This is out of unconditionel love for Michael and his beautiful babies

Mabye some people in here think that Im beeing hystirical, or to much, well if you do think that, its not really my problem, just remember this. Children are innocent.

Back to top Go down

BACK AWAY!!!! Empty Re: BACK AWAY!!!!

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:05 am

Who is talking about the children, my dear?

You are right.

However, I would like to say that even if Michael used a sperm donor or whatever, those ARE his kids. If someone adopts kids, those ARE their kids!!!

So...really....those are his kids, that's the whole point.

But you can't avoid people talking abouth them, this is a free forum! As long as they are not offensive, I don't find any problem with it...

Smile
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 am

I know... Im not gonna mention any names, but they were offensive.. All Im asking is people to respect the fact that they have been protectet their whole life...

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:15 am

When we started getting flooded with 'New Members' things like this started happening.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 am

For the safety of Michael's Children - Stop talking about them ... it would be the mature thing to do all of this , please?! & thank u.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:24 am

i think there's a big difference between discussing paternity, possible diseases (like the "has prince got vitiligo" thing) and discussing their behavior in regards to the hoax. I do mind people discussing the paternity and stuff like that, but i honestly dont see the problem in discussing their role and behavior in regards to the hoax, as long as it's done in a proper manner...
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty_diana Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:35 am

endlessfire wrote:When we started getting flooded with 'New Members' things like this started happening.

Uh-oh..... *shifty eyes*

Haha... just kidding! XD

But, I get what MyBelovedMJ is trying to say. We shouldn't speak about the children TOO much. I mean, don't bring in any personal matters when speaking about them.

But, I also agree with what ballongiraf mentioned about it being alright to speak about their role in the hoax if in a proper, well-mannered way.

All in all, don't overdo it with the kids, guys. =)
dirty_diana
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Hello Everyone!

Im makeing this topic, because I wanna express how I feel about the children, and im so sick and tired of people brinning them into this all the time, and writing stuff about them, when they dont have the sligdest clue about them. Frankly it makes me really upset. If anyone is offended by this, its not my problem, Im getting offended everytime, someone is saying BS about the kids. This is not to one person inpiticular, I just need to voice my opinion now, because I want it to stop. Im not out to argue with anyone

I would like for people to stop saying that the children are not Michaels biologicly, because they are, im so sick and tired of hearing about this, people dont have a freaking clue, they only know what they are reading in the stupid tabloids, and hearing in the news, well its BS all of it.
The children has been through enough for the last 3 months, they dont need this, and I hate to see it, when people think they know about them when they clearly dont. The kids is not a part of this hoax, I think they know about it, but they should not be brought into the topics on this site, and pictures of them should not be posted either. All Michael ever did was beeing an amazing father, and he always tried to protect his children, when they were in public, I want that to continue. Its not safe to write anything, or post pictures in here, if this site are beeing watched, I dont wanna see it, used against them In magazines or anything. I beg of people, please back away from the babies, dont even talk about them, I dont wanna see them exploitet to the world. Dont belive in everything you read or hear. Please back of the babies now. This is out of unconditionel love for Michael and his beautiful babies

Mabye some people in here think that Im beeing hystirical, or to much, well if you do think that, its not really my problem, just remember this. Children are innocent.

I agree - The children should not be up for discussion.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 am

ballongiraf wrote:i think there's a big difference between discussing paternity, possible diseases (like the "has prince got vitiligo" thing) and discussing their behavior in regards to the hoax. I do mind people discussing the paternity and stuff like that, but i honestly dont see the problem in discussing their role and behavior in regards to the hoax, as long as it's done in a proper manner...

I totally agree with you. There are somethings that could pertain to the hoax that they are involved in. I did post yesterday in the thread that mentioned Prince and vitiligo. I wasn't going to, but I felt the need to in defense of paternity. My point was made without actually bringing his kids into it, just used my own experiences.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 am

@mybelovedmj

I understand what you are saying. Michael spent so much time protecting his children from the evils of the media and we (being his loving fans) should do our best to protect them as well.

So guys, like everyone else stated, let's keep our convos about the children appropiate and mannerable (that is if you MUST talk about them). They are still children and even though I'm sure this has all been explained to them, their involvement in the whole scheme of things is probably very limited.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:04 am

Im so happy that you are takeing this so well guys. It brings joy to my heart. I dont mind people talking about them in a prober way to, that was not why I made this post. I made it because it pisses me off to see people disguess things about the kids they dont have the slidgest clue about.

Thank you so much for takeing this so well, I was affraid that I would be attacked.

Love you guys BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:11 am

I have to agree with you that the kids should be off limits. However, when there is a story such as the school changes or such then I think its okay to look for the clues within but not discuss personal issues about the kids themselves...does that make sense? I hope so!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I have to agree with you that the kids should be off limits. However, when there is a story such as the school changes or such then I think its okay to look for the clues within but not discuss personal issues about the kids themselves...does that make sense? I hope so!

Sure thats totally fine.. All i ment was not to disguess them in a rude way.. Thats all Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:26 am

ballongiraf wrote:i think there's a big difference between discussing paternity, possible diseases (like the "has prince got vitiligo" thing) and discussing their behavior in regards to the hoax. I do mind people discussing the paternity and stuff like that, but i honestly dont see the problem in discussing their role and behavior in regards to the hoax, as long as it's done in a proper manner...

Well said! I second that. I don't mind people talking about MJ's children, as long as it contributes to solving this thing. I've been wondering why mbmj was getting so upset about it, since I've not read any posts/topics, where anyone is talking negative or BS about the kids.

Like I said before MBMJ: I think it's very noble of you to stand up for his children and their welbeing/safety, but to be honest, this is not up to us. I totally agree with you that any disrespectfull messages should not be made, but since it's a free forum, I can't think of a way to fully prevent this from happening. An option would be to notify Rachel (or another moderator) if you come across any BS remarks about the kids, that have nothing to do with the investigation.

It's kinda the same with Dave Dave. Some people are upset when others say it might be MJ posing as a burn-victim and that it's a heartless act. Regardless of it begin true or not, if you don't agree....let them talk. They're not actually hurting anyone, just post your opinion if you feel the need (and you have every right to do so), but after that i would advise you to move to the next topic and not to let them get the best of you. I hope you know what I mean.

Hang in there MBMJ! Smile All those BS'ers will look like the biggest fools, once the truth comes out! You're above all of that, so stay strong and focus your energy on positive things and solving it all together with us!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 am

StenniZ wrote:

Well said! I second that. I don't mind people talking about MJ's children, as long as it contributes to solving this thing. I've been wondering why mbmj was getting so upset about it, since I've not read any posts/topics, where anyone is talking negative or BS about the kids.

Like I said before MBMJ: I think it's very noble of you to stand up for his children and their welbeing/safety, but to be honest, this is not up to us. I totally agree with you that any disrespectfull messages should not be made, but since it's a free forum, I can't think of a way to fully prevent this from happening. An option would be to notify Rachel (or another moderator) if you come across any BS remarks about the kids, that have nothing to do with the investigation.

It's kinda the same with Dave Dave. Some people are upset when others say it might be MJ posing as a burn-victim and that it's a heartless act. Regardless of it begin true or not, if you don't agree....let them talk. They're not actually hurting anyone, just post your opinion if you feel the need (and you have every right to do so), but after that i would advise you to move to the next topic and not to let them get the best of you. I hope you know what I mean.

Hang in there MBMJ! BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_smile All those BS'ers will look like the biggest fools, once the truth comes out! You're above all of that, so stay strong and focus your energy on positive things and solving it all together with us!

I know I cant prevent it from happening completely, but I tried. Thats good enough for me.. Its because I saw a rude post about them yeasterday, it freaked me the hell out (sorry for swearing)
I love Michael and his children very very much.

Thank you so much SteeniZ BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 am

MBMJ, I think that you are so protective of those children that the only proper thing would be for Michael to hire you as the nanny when he returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell him I referred you and maybe we can both be close to him!!! BACK AWAY!!!! Lol
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:10 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:MBMJ, I think that you are so protective of those children that the only proper thing would be for Michael to hire you as the nanny when he returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell him I referred you and maybe we can both be close to him!!! BACK AWAY!!!! Lol

Hey...wait a minute. There are 3 kids, so there should be 3 nannys. I take the third post! BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_rr BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_biggrin
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 am

I'll watch Michael Sr. BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_razz
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty_diana Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:17 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I'll watch Michael Sr. BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_razz

Hahahaha!! Niceeee one!

You guys take care of the children while me and Michael... uh... go upstairs to... look over some things... yes.... play nice, kids! BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_razz
dirty_diana
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:58 am

I totally understand where you´re coming from. You only meant well and that the kids should be refered to with respect.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:12 am

dirty_diana wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I'll watch Michael Sr. BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_razz

Hahahaha!! Niceeee one!

You guys take care of the children while me and Michael... uh... go upstairs to... look over some things... yes.... play nice, kids! BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_razz

Im MJ's minder and I will not allow him to "go upastairs and look over some things"..........You can do that down at the breakfast table. !!!!LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:25 am

I agree My BelovedMJ. The children should be off limits period. I do not want to see anything about fakre tears and etc.
They are innocent children who do not deserve to critiqued and pulled apart from people have no idea what is going on in their world. I'm sure they are very well taken care of.

It's very unfair the media continues to take pictures of them and plaster their pics everwhere.

Outright disgusting. We should boycott them soley for that ALONE!

I pray they will leave those children alone and let them grow in peace.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:34 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Hang in there MBMJ! BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_smile All those BS'ers will look like the biggest fools, once the truth comes out! You're above all of that, so stay strong and focus your energy on positive things and solving it all together with us!

I know I cant prevent it from happening completely, but I tried. Thats good enough for me.. Its because I saw a rude post about them yeasterday, it freaked me the hell out (sorry for swearing)

Again, it's very honorable of you to stand up for them. Especially in todays harsh and selfish world.

By the way, don't apologize.....you're not swearing. To be freaked the hell out, is quite the legit expression, if not an understatement. Wink

I hope you feel better again and that you realize, we're all right behind you. Smile Or to say it in MJ's words...."You're not alone!" ;-) I wonder if there's a situation in everyday life, to which we can NOT apply a song or saying of MJ. lol
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:52 pm

StenniZ wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Again, it's very honorable of you to stand up for them. Especially in todays harsh and selfish world.

By the way, don't apologize.....you're not swearing. To be freaked the hell out, is quite the legit expression, if not an understatement. BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_wink

I hope you feel better again and that you realize, we're all right behind you. BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_smile Or to say it in MJ's words...."You're not alone!" ;-) I wonder if there's a situation in everyday life, to which we can NOT apply a song or saying of MJ. lol

OH MY GOD. I just love all of you guys, You have no idea how much this means to me to see you agree with me like that Smile

Thanks so much. I hope that is good enough, I cant find words. You are truely amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:55 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Thanks so much. I hope that is good enough, I cant find words. You are truely amazing

You're more than welcome. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 pm

I have to disagree that MJ never wanted his kids public... this video 4:40 and on...MJs own words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNIrzwrM6_A
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Okey Im sorry, I needed to go in here.. Im so pissed that the kids are expolitet AGAIN.... I feel like slapping someone.. sorry lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:I have to disagree that MJ never wanted his kids public... this video 4:40 and on...MJs own words.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNIrzwrM6_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNIrzwrM6_A[/quote[/url]]

I never said that he didnt want them in public. He still protectet them even though they were with him... Consieling their faces, ect. He didnt want them to be exploitet, thats what I mean Smile. BTW I love that interwiev Geraldo, never judged Michael like the rest of them. Its amazing to see

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Maybe I missed something, and I am on here every single day, but I have yet to read a thread or a post about the children period, let alone a post about them in a bad way at all.

What was said about them because I honestly cannot remember any threads or anything recent about any of the kids at all.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:Maybe I missed something, and I am on here every single day, but I have yet to read a thread or a post about the children period, let alone a post about them in a bad way at all.

What was said about them because I honestly cannot remember any threads or anything recent about any of the kids at all.

I don't think it was a thread but an article that has been printed about Blanket crying everynight that has gotten MBMJ so mad.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Rach wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:Maybe I missed something, and I am on here every single day, but I have yet to read a thread or a post about the children period, let alone a post about them in a bad way at all.

I don't think it was a thread but an article that has been printed about Blanket crying everynight that has gotten MBMJ so mad.

Oh Ok because I didnt recall any of us, and we are the core posters, saying anything about the kids at all
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Rach wrote:

Thats right. It is that Article. I hate it, when people are doing this to them... They are so innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm

I agree: The children are off limits.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Amen and Amen -no offense taken-I know how you feel,after June 25 I wrote huge blog blasting a "serious" article that was defaming MJs character and his children...could not believe the things that were said AND the comments on the article-any picture of those children set beside Michaels childhood pics show the obvious similarities. And it is so true that his whole life was protecting them-from exactly this. So it is right and just for us to defend them too.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:32 pm

I hope I haven't offended you in any way when I posted that article I found about how the kids are dealing with the loss of their father...(you seemed upset in the certain thread) I don't think that it was an insult or that it mentioned anything bad about them. BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_biggrin
It was just interesting to hear about their reactions...now, whether they are true or not..I don't know at all, bt I thought it would be interesting to hear everybody's opinion, considering that the children would know about the hoax.
But I agree with you 100 % about the other kind of dicussions regarding paternity, health and other personal affairs. That causes is disrespectful to MJ and his family, and causes unnecessary controversy BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_wink
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:34 pm

bibi wrote:I hope I haven't offended you in any way when I posted that article I found about how the kids are dealing with the loss of their father...(you seemed upset in the certain thread) I don't think that it was an insult or that it mentioned anything bad about them. BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_biggrin
It was just interesting to hear about their reactions...now, whether they are true or not..I don't know at all, bt I thought it would be interesting to hear everybody's opinion, considering that the children would know about the hoax.
But I agree with you 100 % about the other kind of dicussions regarding paternity, health and other personal affairs. That causes is disrespectful to MJ and his family, and causes unnecessary controversy BACK AWAY!!!! Icon_wink

Not at all sweetie Smile Not you`re fault that there are some scums out there in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

finaly someone speaks i was getting tired of it to i swear the talk crap about the kids they talk crap about michael i swear im sick of it you sould ask everyone i know they will tell you i get pissed everytime and people just belive it thats how nieve some people are espescially when they think they know everything and if anyone thinks i'm overeacting i dont really give a f**** cause im just sick of it
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Sweetie, please breathe and relax. I understand your passion. I have many passions that I fight for each day. However, we must both realize that there will be those who do not feel as we feel on the same level as we do. Unfortunately it is what it is. Brick walls do exist in all aspects of life.

*Stand your ground and continue to set the record straight.
*Challenge those people who persist in telling lies and spreading rumors.
*Tell the truth since that will defeat lies...always.

Do NOT become so consumed with the liars and their lies that you allow them to win as they break YOU down.

Hopefully I have not come across too harsh and brutal. Sometimes.... I am a believer that a message should be delivered...straight with no chaser.

Feel free to pm me if you like.

BACK AWAY!!!! Herz

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 pm

i agree with you .... and have said it from the start
LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT.
PERIOD.
elephant queen
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:39 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Sweetie, please breathe and relax. I understand your passion. I have many passions that I fight for each day. However, we must both realize that there will be those who do not feel as we feel on the same level as we do. Unfortunately it is what it is. Brick walls do exist in all aspects of life.

Do NOT become so consumed with the liars and their lies that you allow them to win as they break YOU down.

Hopefully I have not come across too harsh and brutal. Sometimes.... I am a believer that a message should be delivered...straight with no chaser.

BACK AWAY!!!! Herz

That was so comforting, GirlSaturday! I know it was directed at MBMJ but I can't help but feel cheerful from reading your post!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Thank you hungry. Your kind words are appreciated.
Sometimes people are aching inside and they simply need to understand that others relate to their pain.

hungry wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Sweetie, please breathe and relax. I understand your passion. I have many passions that I fight for each day. However, we must both realize that there will be those who do not feel as we feel on the same level as we do. Unfortunately it is what it is. Brick walls do exist in all aspects of life.

BACK AWAY!!!! Herz

That was so comforting, GirlSaturday! I know it was directed at MBMJ but I can't help but feel cheerful from reading your post!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 am

@girlsaturday Yes you do have a relaxing post there-and it is so true...I have to remind myself of those things in EVERY area of my life that I have passions in. Don't be consumed by the liars and the lies until they break you down-that is good. Thanks.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by VRY=PYT Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:55 am

I have to remind myself as well on what certain topics to post on. This is my first time ever posting on here today and let me tell you I’m NO saint when it comes to my mouth! But I do know when not to cross the line. It is very sad to see articles about his children. Especially the questioning of the paternity. It makes my blood boil! The way his INNER circle is handle it….coming forward claming rights to be the father to his kids, It’s very disturbing and sick to watch. Does that even matter? Who cares! It does NOT even pertain to the case itself.

There have been times when I came close to throwing a shoe at my TV at some of these people (not just me some of us has had those moments every since June 25!). Those children know who there father is. It’s not just people on the forums who needs to realize this, I wish Michael's “Close Friends” would have some respect for as well.

And as for Blanket crying? When is it wrong for a 7 year old child to cry? I never got that one! He looks so much like my kid. Blanket is shy just like his father...He's soooo cute!
VRY=PYT
VRY=PYT

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:04 am

VRY=PYT wrote:I have to remind myself as well on what certain topics to post on. This is my first time ever posting on here today and let me tell you I’m NO saint when it comes to my mouth! But I do know when not to cross the line. It is very sad to see articles about his children. Especially the questioning of the paternity. It makes my blood boil! The way his INNER circle is handle it….coming forward claming rights to be the father to his kids, It’s very disturbing and sick to watch. Does that even matter? Who cares! It does NOT even pertain to the case itself.

There have been times when I came close to throwing a shoe at my TV at some of these people (not just me some of us has had those moments every since June 25!). Those children know who there father is. It’s not just people on the forums who needs to realize this, I wish Michael's “Close Friends” would have some respect for as well.

And as for Blanket crying? When is it wrong for a 7 year old child to cry? I never got that one! He looks so much like my kid. Blanket is shy just like his father...He's soooo cute!

Ohh, this is a relief. MY God, im glad im not the only one feeling this way. It just breaks my hart to see it, so I felt like I needed to speak up.

Thank you for you`re support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down