Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Michael Jackson's Trial [1/5]-[A Must-see Documentary]

+3
EarthAngel90
yaya
Willa
7 posters

Go down

Inside Michael Jackson's Trial [1/5]-[A Must-see Documentary] Empty Inside Michael Jackson's Trial [1/5]-[A Must-see Documentary]

Post by Willa Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Here is part one of five:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZltgIIK4A4Y

The other four parts follow on youtube.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Inside Michael Jackson's Trial [1/5]-[A Must-see Documentary] Empty Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Trial [1/5]-[A Must-see Documentary]

Post by yaya Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 pm

i've seen that...it's something i think everyone should see, especially those who don't know much about him but have already formed a judgmental opinion of him. thanks for sharing!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Inside Michael Jackson's Trial [1/5]-[A Must-see Documentary] Empty Re: Inside Michael Jackson's Trial [1/5]-[A Must-see Documentary]

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:42 pm

I see that one - two times - it told the truth what Michael was really going though ... Anyone who hasn't see it ... should see it.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Willa wrote:Here is part one of five:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZltgIIK4A4Y

The other four parts follow on youtube.

Thank you very much! I never saw this before! But I've seen LWMJ Take 2.
Poor sweetheart! I wish I was there to support him!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:20 pm

I´ve seen it too. A great documentary!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Broke my heart Sad poor baby.

I hate the ARVISO Family, they can all rot in hell, as far as I care.
I dont give a crap if Gavin was only 13 years old, he was old enough to stand up for himself, and go against his mother. How the hell, could they do this to Michael?? He saved Gavins life, because of Michael he survived, and then they go and do this to him.
Even though Michael got vindicated, it still ruind him, he was driven away from his beloved Neverland, because of these A-holes. He lost that spark in his eyes, it destroyed him. I dont get how people can be so cruel. All Michael ever did was to help these kids, he would NEVER harm a child, oh my god, NEVER. That trial broke my heart, to see him go through all of that was the worse thing Ive ever seen. He never fully recovered. I cant find words, for this, how can people ruin another human beeing life like that??? What the hell is wrong with them?
I know this Video show Michaels innosence, but unfortiently not all belived in
it anyway. Sad

I cant forgive these people, they are scumbags and I hope they all ROT IN HELL for what they did to Michael.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:59 pm

THIS IS WHAT should have been broadcast WORLDWIDE on t.v.,magazines,etc.But of course,that would have been positive and not negative,and we KNOW media and press did NOT want to EVER show michael in a postive light.IF YOU really want the facts in detail read michael jackson: conspiracey the book.its straight talk without b.s.and goes into ALOT of detail and ALL the truth.MAYBE had the media and press done this documentary and etc. we wouldnt be without michael's beautiful soul and such today.p.s. i would LOVE to have had the opportunity to climb michaels tree,it looks so peaceful & tranquil there,
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:03 pm

I've seen it before, I am angry that this wasn't broadcast sooner!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down