Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed

+7
Harleyblonde
hungry
MJFoReVeRandAlways
yaya
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
nlb
11 posters

Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Empty EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Posted on Sep 09, 2009 @ 01:15PM

Don't expect charges to be pressed against anyone in connection with Michael Jackson's homicide-ruled death in the near future, as RadarOnline.com
has exclusively learned that the Los Angeles Police Dept. and the Los
Angeles District Attorney's office still haven't met with the city's
Coroner's Office to discuss further details of Michael Jackson's death.
"This is still very much an ongoing investigation," a law
enforcement source told RadarOnline.com. "It could be weeks -- or
months -- before the case is formally turned over to the DA's office."
In the majority of homicide cases, the DA meets in-depth with
Coroner's Office authorities before deciding whether to pursue further
action against a party. Los Angeles District Attorney's Office
spokesperson Sandi Gibbons confirmed to RadarOnline.com that a meeting
had between the parties had not yet taken place.
"There is no scheduled meeting on the books for anyone from the LA
County Coroner's Office to meet with the LAPD and DA together," a
source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. "When the cops and
DA's office are ready to meet with the coroner, they will let them know
and the coroner will go over the findings of the death investigation
into Michael Jackson. It's still under a security hold placed by the
LAPD."
Jackson died after suffering a sudden cardiac arrest June 25 in Los Angeles.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-michael-jacksons-coroner-hasnt-met-authorities-stalling-potential
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:54 pm

A) This is the worst police investigation of all time

B) My theory is right and everybody is covering their *sses because the body doesn't belong to MJ.
(In that case, I need to resume posting soon)

C) This is all an illusion and I need to check myself in a mental institution.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:56 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:A) This is the worst police investigation of all time

B) My theory is right and everybody is covering their *sses because the body doesn't belong to MJ.

MotherF***ing Ditto .... I am going to check myself in right now.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 pm

LOL...i am hoping for option B.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:07 pm

nlb wrote:Posted on Sep 09, 2009 @ 01:15PM

Don't expect charges to be pressed against anyone in connection with Michael Jackson's homicide-ruled death in the near future, as RadarOnline.com
has exclusively learned that the Los Angeles Police Dept. and the Los
Angeles District Attorney's office still haven't met with the city's
Coroner's Office to discuss further details of Michael Jackson's death.
"This is still very much an ongoing investigation," a law
enforcement source told RadarOnline.com. "It could be weeks -- or
months -- before the case is formally turned over to the DA's office."
In the majority of homicide cases, the DA meets in-depth with
Coroner's Office authorities before deciding whether to pursue further
action against a party. Los Angeles District Attorney's Office
spokesperson Sandi Gibbons confirmed to RadarOnline.com that a meeting
had between the parties had not yet taken place.
"There is no scheduled meeting on the books for anyone from the LA
County Coroner's Office to meet with the LAPD and DA together," a
source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. "When the cops and
DA's office are ready to meet with the coroner, they will let them know
and the coroner will go over the findings of the death investigation
into Michael Jackson. It's still under a security hold placed by the
LAPD."
Jackson died after suffering a sudden cardiac arrest June 25 in Los Angeles.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/exclusive-michael-jacksons-coroner-hasnt-met-authorities-stalling-potential

This seriosuly has to be a joke? I knew they wouldent press charges againts anyone, then they would have done that by now. This is the worst investergation EVER, its pathetic.

BTW Annie, Im hopeing for option B lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Yeeey, I´m hoping for annies theory too EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm suffering withdraw due to lack of new postings in your theory EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Lol .

Seriously, this is insane. These sources need to quit talking and do something.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:15 pm

I think we're all a bit deluded in our minds, but why on earth should that mean we're on the wrong track with this?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Dont think there will ever be charges against anyone- I for one will be very surprised if anything is done. Soon after Michaels death Latoya was giving interviews to the media saying she knew who was responsible and they will be found out and charged. WHEN??? It is all a hoax and they have to act annoyed/concerned to make it look real but they (the Jacksons who are not popular) didnt think there would be such as us seeing through the plot and not believing the BS they are trying to fob us off with. They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:55 pm

After all this is over I think I might need to see a shrink EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Icon_cyclops
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Wait.. I thought the DA was doing a 'private' investigation?! EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Icon_scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:04 pm

illusionist wrote:After all this is over I think I might need to see a shrink EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Icon_cyclops

That makes two of us. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 pm

nlb wrote:

I'm suffering withdraw due to lack of new postings in your theory EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Lol .

Seriously, this is insane. These sources need to quit talking and do something.

(C).......I MUST BE GOING CRAZY
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
illusionist wrote:After all this is over I think I might need to see a shrink EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Icon_cyclops

That makes two of us. lol!

May I join you then? EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed D080 EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed C075
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 pm

No one will be charged with Michael's death because he's ALIVE!!

:~ You've got to, got to, got to have FAITH ~:

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Herz
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 pm

(oops. Option B) EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Coroner Hasn't Met With Authorities, Stalling Potential Charges Being Pressed Lol
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum