Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See....

+12
hungry
aamj07
Harleyblonde
nlb
YveLoVesMJ
marsheliamorgan
Rach
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
mysticallymagestically
GirlSaturday
MichelleMissesMJ
16 posters

Go down

Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See.... Empty Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See....

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:09 pm

I found this posted on MJHD. I think it could be real guys.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/new-autopsy-photo/#p107886

The discolouration in his arms. His ear little like MJ.

Sorry pls don't be upset with me I just want your opinion.
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See.... Empty Re: Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See....

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 pm

This disturbing picture is not of Michael. Look at the nipples. Those are not Michael's.

MichelleMissesMJ wrote:ifound this postedon MJHD. I think it could be real guys.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/new-autopsy-photo/#p107886

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See.... Empty Re: Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See....

Post by mysticallymagestically Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Erm, I think I might vomit. -_-
BUT
I don't think it's real.

Gosh, this is just ridiculous, I want out from this entire thing. I wish that I wasn't such a stubborn individual that likes to follow through with stuff because this is exactly the point at which I think it's becoming unhealthy to continue to invest time into this no matter if he's dead or alive. This fake photo is exhibit A of why it's difficult to continue to do this with a straight mind when there are millions out there that like to play with the emotions of the easily vulnerable.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Judging by the amount of arms (hence people) around the cadaver, it's not an autopsy but a picture of medical school students working on a dead body.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:19 pm

mysticallymagestically wrote:Erm, I think I might vomit. -_-
BUT
I don't think it's real.

Gosh, this is just ridiculous, I want out from this entire thing. I wish that I wasn't such a stubborn individual that likes to follow through with stuff because this is exactly the point at which I think it's becoming unhealthy to continue to invest time into this no matter if he's dead or alive. This fake photo is exhibit A of why it's difficult to continue to do this with a straight mind when there are millions out there that like to play with the emotions of the easily vulnerable.

Ditto.....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm sorry but I can't look at the photo.

From some of the posts that have been added on MJHD it sounds very graphic and the thought of looking at a dead body makes me feel ill regardless of who it is. I am sure most of you remember my melt down a few weeks ago!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:This disturbing picture is not of Michael. Look at the nipples. Those are not Michael's.

MichelleMissesMJ wrote:ifound this postedon MJHD. I think it could be real guys.

OMG yeah.. Sugar i looked at the ears and the discolouration and i thought it was him. I never even thought abput the nipps. whew!!
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:21 pm

oh,holy jesus,i just got thru seeing the pic of what could be michael in the backseat of the car and then see this,this is getting to be a hell of an emotional bad day for me,if this is genuine dont they pull the scalp BACK from the face when doing the brain,and on top of that,isnt it awful convient that THIS is the only pic they have,ONE where his face is covered except of course,where u see just enough of his hair to POSSIBLY be or NOT be.this is heartbreaking and nerve racking,but,i am NOT convinced,in order for me to be convinced,i would have to see the actual man BEFORE anything was done to his lovely body.this is NOT proof.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Sweetie...sick people exist and they thrive off of crap like this. The goal is sensationalism. Don't let them discourage your much needed participation on this site.

There is a line and some fools don't know when they have crossed it.

mysticallymagestically wrote:Erm, I think I might vomit. -_-
BUT
I don't think it's real.

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:22 pm

That pic is fake, what a bad joke....
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:22 pm

That was fucking sick. Im sorry sweetie, im not mad at you, but this is a freeking sick thing for the first person who posted it, to post on the internet.

There is NOWAY that is Michael. I really got sick by looking at that.
There is noone there would be allowed to take otopsy photos of "The king of pop" trust me on that one. The nipples is to dark, and his arms is wrong aswell..
Oh lord, I hope the children wont see this.. Please God dont let them be aware of this. That will break my heart
If I see this photo in a magazine, in somedays, I swear im gonna kick some ass, of that person who took it, and said it was Michael.

THATS JUST SICK

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 pm

I know the pic is disturbing, but if you look behind the people with gloves on, there is a person standing there without any gloves on with his/her hands kinda in his/her pocket. Also why doesn't the one person in front of the body have his arms covered all the others around it do?

I don't think this has anything to do with Michael.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Damn... I am so busted. Yeah yeah yeah...so now everyone knows what I focus on when I think I'm about to see MJ's body. The damn nipples...

MichelleMissesMJ wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:This disturbing picture is not of Michael. Look at the nipples. Those are not Michael's.

OMG yeah.. Sugar i looked at the ears and the discolouration and i thought it was him. I never even thought abput the nipps. whew!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Is definetely a sick fake-it looks photoshopped, my Sister has seen autopsies done and she says the chest is not as openly exposed as this picture. There are sure some sad sick twisted minds out there! Disgusts me!!

Is definetely a sick fake-it looks photoshopped, my Sister has seen autopsies done and she says the chest is not as openly exposed as this picture. There are sure some sad sick twisted minds out there! Disgusts me!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Ok first of all let me say this picture is VERY GRAPHIC so if you have a weak stomach or think you might get upset by looking at it, then please DO NOT. However, I want to give my personal opinion. I have done work with photoshop before and this ABSOLUTELY looks like photoshop to me. For anyone who has looked at the picture, pay attention to the chest area. It's hard to explain if you aren't familiar with photoshop, but a tell-tale sign in photoshopped pics is the distinct definition between the images in the background and the image in the foreground. I'm telling you guys, seriously...if I thought this was real I would say so. But I would bet all the money in my bank account that THIS PICTURE IS FAKE.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 pm

aamj07 wrote:Ok first of all let me say this picture is VERY GRAPHIC so if you have a weak stomach or think you might get upset by looking at it, then please DO NOT. However, I want to give my personal opinion. I have done work with photoshop before and this ABSOLUTELY looks like photoshop to me. For anyone who has looked at the picture, pay attention to the chest area. It's hard to explain if you aren't familiar with photoshop, but a tell-tale sign in photoshopped pics is the distinct definition between the images in the background and the image in the foreground. I'm telling you guys, seriously...if I thought this was real I would say so. But I would bet all the money in my bank account that THIS PICTURE IS FAKE.

Thank you so much. Thats a relief

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 pm

aamj07 wrote:Ok first of all let me say this picture is VERY GRAPHIC so if you have a weak stomach or think you might get upset by looking at it, then please DO NOT. However, I want to give my personal opinion. I have done work with photoshop before and this ABSOLUTELY looks like photoshop to me. For anyone who has looked at the picture, pay attention to the chest area. It's hard to explain if you aren't familiar with photoshop, but a tell-tale sign in photoshopped pics is the distinct definition between the images in the background and the image in the foreground. I'm telling you guys, seriously...if I thought this was real I would say so. But I would bet all the money in my bank account that THIS PICTURE IS FAKE.

That's great I seriously got scared for a minute there. x
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Aw, you guys are welcome. I hope it didn't upset anyone too much, it was definitely graphic and disturbing. It's sick that someone would put out an image like that. Oh, and FYI...the link has been removed from MJHD.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:42 pm

aamj07 wrote:Aw, you guys are welcome. I hope it didn't upset anyone too much, it was definitely graphic and disturbing. It's sick that someone would put out an image like that. Oh, and FYI...the link has been removed from MJHD.

It's good that it has been removed, I can't imagine kids seeing such a disturbing pic... that would be traumatizing...
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:47 pm

I think I'm going to be sick. I never saw the photo, but when I clicked on the link an overwhelming feeling of fear, mixed with a huuuge stomach ache and constipation (OMG my body is weird... I know).
I'm scared. Have I just been in denial all these months?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:47 pm

You guys...this is not real. Please don't let it upset you. The photo itself doesn't bother me (I worked in the ER for years). What bothers me is that someone is saying that this is Michael. This person who is dead has a history and was full of life at one time. I think that this gentlemans family would be disgusted to know that his picture is floating around the internet with this sick joke attached to it. I am guessing with that many people surrounding the body, this was probably someone who donated their body to science and these are students. Also...look to the rear right of the pic. There is someone who is standing there with a t-shirt on. Wink Seriously guys...don't even consider this being Michael...not a chance. Keep your chins up!!! We have work to do...what's our next assignment guys???
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Very sick people out there! Let's hope the kids don't see this. No way is that Michael. Don't you think they would have shaved his head before removing part the brain, or removed the wig, if he wore one? And no, those are not his nipples!! Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See.... Lol
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Simon1 posted this over at MJHD:
just as i was going to delete it from my laptop
i noticed the date
michael_jackson_autopsy_photo
item type:JPEG image
date taken 17/10/2004 04:42 ??????? erm
rating unrated
dimentions 480 331
size 48.9

Appears the pic was taken 10/17/2004...so no way is it Michael.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:49 pm

WHAT THE FLIP?
... maybe the camera was dated wrong. But who on earth would date their camera to October 17th 2004 in 2009?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Savannah wrote:You guys...this is not real. Please don't let it upset you. The photo itself doesn't bother me (I worked in the ER for years). What bothers me is that someone is saying that this is Michael. This person who is dead has a history and was full of life at one time. I think that this gentlemans family would be disgusted to know that his picture is floating around the internet with this sick joke attached to it. I am guessing with that many people surrounding the body, this was probably someone who donated their body to science and these are students. Also...look to the rear right of the pic. There is someone who is standing there with a t-shirt on. Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See.... Icon_wink Seriously guys...don't even consider this being Michael...not a chance. Keep your chins up!!! We have work to do...what's our next assignment guys???
Thanks so so much, Savannah, when I read your post I got this huge feeling of relief Smile Thank GOD I didn't see the picture, but just hearing about it made me ill.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wisdom Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Couldnt c the pic...guess it was deleted...
wisdom
wisdom

Aantal berichten : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:53 pm

wisdom wrote:Couldnt c the pic...guess it was deleted...

No need to see it, it's fake anyway and very disturbing...
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:55 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Judging by the amount of arms (hence people) around the cadaver, it's not an autopsy but a picture of medical school students working on a dead body.

Yes, they look like med. students examining a cadaver. This kind of thing obviously happens all the time as students need to learn from actual bodies, but it's just in the context of using this photo that is disgusting.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:56 pm

thanks ladies,i appreciate your calming,cool heads at a time like this,much appreciated,hugs to you all,you are doing a fantastic job, Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See.... Icon_biggrin
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Just wanted to quote what I said earlier and reiterate the fact that I am damn sure this is not Michael. Honestly, I don't even think it's a real autopsy photo. I am 100% sure that certain aspects of this picture have been photoshopped.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
wisdom wrote:Couldnt c the pic...guess it was deleted...

No need to see it, it's fake anyway and very disturbing...

@YveLovesMJ, I LOVE your anti-troll signature!!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJWifey Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:09 pm

i threw up into my cup that can't be michael its not him I agree with GirlSaturday his nipples are too dark it can't be him i know its not him and whoever posted it has a very sick mind cause that was horrible
MJWifey
MJWifey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-21
Leeftijd : 27

http://www.myspace.com/mamachoclate

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:17 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Very sick people out there! Let's hope the kids don't see this. No way is that Michael. Don't you think they would have shaved his head before removing part the brain, or removed the wig, if he wore one? And no, those are not his nipples!! Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See.... Lol

Very good point, mjssoulmate. Just to further debunk this...if this were a real autopsy, the person's head would be shaved. When they remove a persons brain during an autopsy (or even before performing brain surgery for that matter) the persons head is shaved.
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks aamjo7. Great minds think alike
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 pm

mysticallymagestically wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Judging by the amount of arms (hence people) around the cadaver, it's not an autopsy but a picture of medical school students working on a dead body.

Yes, they look like med. students examining a cadaver. This kind of thing obviously happens all the time as students need to learn from actual bodies, but it's just in the context of using this photo that is disgusting.

Oh yeah, I agree with you.
I was just stressing the fact that not only it is not a picture of MJ's autopsy but it's not even a picture of an autopsy.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Thanks aamjo7. Great minds think alike

Agreed, mjssoulmate! Guys I'm Sorry About This Post Guys But... You Need To See.... Icon_biggrin
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum