Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 am

Posted Sep 10th 2009 12:03PM by TMZ StaffKatherine Jackson says she's going to the MJ tribute concert in Vienna on the 29th -- only problem, the show's on the 26th.
As TMZ first reported, the family isn't happy about the show and nobody
except Jermaine was planning on attending -- but now it looks like
Katherine drank the Kool-Aid and will go, granted someone tells her the
correct date.

We'll see if she actually makes it ...


TMZ is losing their touch. We already caught this!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by shirley-grace on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:19 am

Hey you guy's from TMZ----you are amazing!!!
avatar
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by DreamChild on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:27 am

~T..aking

~M..ore

~Z..oloft
avatar
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:28 am

Congrats Mrs. J for having your turn on stage!!
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:29 am

I give her a free pass for the mistake. Afterall she is 79? I'm 30 years younger (as of next month) and I forget plenty of things.

nlb wrote:Posted Sep 10th 2009 12:03PM by TMZ StaffKatherine Jackson says she's going to the MJ tribute concert in Vienna on the 29th -- only problem, the show's on the 26th.
As TMZ first reported, the family isn't happy about the show and nobody
except Jermaine was planning on attending -- but now it looks like
Katherine drank the Kool-Aid and will go, granted someone tells her the
correct date.

We'll see if she actually makes it ...


TMZ is losing their touch. We already caught this!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by MJJ1982 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:39 pm

TMZ.....
avatar
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:43 pm

nlb wrote:Posted Sep 10th 2009 12:03PM by TMZ StaffKatherine Jackson says she's going to the MJ tribute concert in Vienna on the 29th -- only problem, the show's on the 26th.
As TMZ first reported, the family isn't happy about the show and nobody
except Jermaine was planning on attending -- but now it looks like
Katherine drank the Kool-Aid and will go, granted someone tells her the
correct date.

We'll see if she actually makes it ...


TMZ is losing their touch. We already caught this!



ROFL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by EarthAngel90 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:44 pm

LMAOXD - No Comment but Funny ...
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 pm

Drank the kool-Aid!!

I LOVE IT!!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:59 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Drank the kool-Aid!!

I LOVE IT!!!

That's my favorite part!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:03 pm

avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:06 pm

nlb wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Drank the kool-Aid!!

I LOVE IT!!!

That's my favorite part!


"Aw c'mon mom!! Just drink it!! You'll become one of us and we can all go to the concert!! It tastes good, try it!!"
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:16 pm

You guys are... ahem ... special. I really like that though.




THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
nlb wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Drank the kool-Aid!!

I LOVE IT!!!

That's my favorite part!


"Aw c'mon mom!! Just drink it!! You'll become one of us and we can all go to the concert!! It tastes good, try it!!"
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:18 pm

I did NOT ride the short bus to school!! EVER!!!


LOLOLOL!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 pm

No you didn't and neither did I.

However...you sure as hell ...immediately... knew what I was referring to. As I posted, I laughed and wondered who would "get it". J - you're alright with me!

To all of the members, was there a stigma to short yellow schools buses in your part of he world?

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I did NOT ride the short bus to school!! EVER!!!


LOLOLOL!!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:No you didn't and neither did I.

However...you sure as hell ...immediately... knew what I was referring to. As I posted, I laughed and wondered who would "get it". J - you're alright with me!

To all of the members, was there a stigma to short yellow schools buses in your part of he world?

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I did NOT ride the short bus to school!! EVER!!!

LOLOLOL!!



wow,, I had a good laugh with that one!! Thank you!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:You guys are... ahem ... special. I really like that though.




THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
nlb wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Drank the kool-Aid!!

I LOVE IT!!!

That's my favorite part!


"Aw c'mon mom!! Just drink it!! You'll become one of us and we can all go to the concert!! It tastes good, try it!!"

I was starting supper when you posted this!! My mom actually drives one of these, but I didn't ride one!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 pm

You "get it" too. I have a feeling that it is unique to the American school system.
nlb wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:You guys are... ahem ... special. I really like that though.




THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
nlb wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Drank the kool-Aid!!

I LOVE IT!!!

That's my favorite part!


"Aw c'mon mom!! Just drink it!! You'll become one of us and we can all go to the concert!! It tastes good, try it!!"

I was starting supper when you posted this!! My mom actually drives one of these, but I didn't ride one!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by endlessfire on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Definately know what the short bus is in TN. but I NEVER rode one!!!
avatar
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by PinkLizard on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 pm

No idea what a short bus is?!?! I'm from UK and very confused
avatar
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by kdkennedy74 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:36 pm

I didn't ride one but, like most everyone else, I definitely knew what it was!!!
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Here you can also see the video its on the vienna tribute site.
She doesn't looks like she is 80 years old, she looks like a very strong an sweet woman Smile

And btw i look at the bottom of the site and the site is about michael and getting money for the 'charity'(jermains pocket) and look whos in the picture.
I thought the website was for michael and not his i want 10 minutes of fame brother Jermaine Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad YOU SHOULD BE A SHAMED OF YOURE SELF WHEN YOU SAY YOURE A JACKSON, STUPID GUY Rolling Eyes

Well that's my oppinion about jermaine jackson Rolling Eyes
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by EarthAngel90 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:50 pm

endlessfire wrote:Definately know what the short bus is in TN. but I NEVER rode one!!!

I did once - I had my head down in the chair the whole time - only transportation to a School I was going to ... don't want to ride one .. believe me.
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by Sweet1 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Oh Mama don't tell no lie! Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Katherine Jackson -- Save The Wrong Date

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum