Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot

+5
dunno_it
Pammy
marsheliamorgan
mjssoulmate
White_Orchid
9 posters

Go down

THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot Empty THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:59 pm

THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot Frame223

Screen shot red circle highlights 'upper torso and head silhouette' which raises from the van floor to sitting position. This happens quckly in 3 secconds then the 'head silhouette' moves to the right into the shadows and out of camera range. There are 2 attendants of interest. One attendant inside van holding up the white sheet which acts as white background for the silhouette. The second attendant is on ground reaching into rear of van, you can see 'glint' on his belt.

Watch URL below, and see inside attendant tuck white sheet under his arm, the ground at-tendant pulls out EMPTY yellow transfer board, and TA-DA-MAGIC...the body has DISAPPEARED.!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kzSeo08VJo&feature=related

Last edited by White_Orchid on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot Empty Re: THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 pm

I soooo sorry. I want to see what you see, but I just can't.
And it just occurred to me that where you say the head should be is actually where his feet are. Please tell I'm wrong. THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot Icon_idea
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot Empty Re: THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Watch it again, this is a screen shot of an upper torso....what you are see is a silhouette of a head with long-hair....not feet, lol!

Think of a gun shooting range...for target practise theu ise ' paper body poster' hanging from wire or something.....the coroner van 'silhouette' is silhouette of 'upper torso and head'.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm

am i missing something?in this still shot,it also looks as if "body's" arms are raised above as if someone would be pulling something away from you and you were making it easier for them to do that?i could be wrong,could be position/angle of picture,but,i could swear,his arms are raised almost above his head see it?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:17 pm

I can´t see it Embarassed .... i didn´t read the other thread so maybe i have to do this first
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:11 pm

marsheliamorgan, you are partialy right....arms are raised, but not over head. Video clearly shows right arm raising up and what caught my eye was that there was white latex glove on hand.

Raising torso happens in 2-3 seconds so it very difficult to screen shot_so it is not 'readily apparent' and you have to watch closely. Look also for latex glove...it becomes easy to see once your mind 'gets it'.

IMPORTANT DETAIL IN STILL SHOT...see visual rear van view and note white sheet is UPPER LEFT...but MJ body slide into RIGHT FLOOR of van.

White sheet is UPPER LEFT because attendant inside left side of van is holding the white sheet UP....so when MJ sits up, his upper torso and head cast shadow on white sheet forming 'silhouette'.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm

I have watched it like a 100 times, and honestly, I can't see it either, I think it's just a guy inside the van...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 pm

thanks white orchid,i didnt watch video,but,just the red circle helped clear it up for me i definatly see the white shirt/sheet,and black head shot at least i believe thats what the red circle is making clear,or do i need to be corrected?yes,and not above the head but,certainly high enough to remove sheet not laid down my sides,also wouldnt that be hard if rigamortis(?)had set in which it would have to have right?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Ok. I still can't see it. But what I really want to know is why are they removing the sheet in the first place? They are already at the coroner's office. All they have to do is deliver the body. Why not leave that sheet until they get there?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Right again, marshaliemorgan!

Red circle is to highlight 'silhouette head with long hair'.

These attendants are supposed to be transporting body to the CORONER's office...seriously, what the hell are they doing lifting the sheet (aka body bag) off a body that is specifically going to a CORONER for examination to determine CAUSE of DEATH. Duh, lifting the white sheet would definitely be 'TAMPERING with EVIDENCE.

If I was the CORONER, I'd have a few questions for these coroner attendants...especially, the one that walked away!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Brilliant, mjssoulmate!

Another good point...
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 pm

mjssoumate....they are NOT at the Coroner's office...they just received the body from the helicopter...they are to DELIVER the body to the Coroner!

Last edited by White_Orchid on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:01 pm

..the attendants should NOT be touching the body...certainly NOT lifting the white sheet aka body bag off the body that might have been murdered.....hello?????....especially, not Michael Jackson's body....!!!!!1
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 pm

I see what you mean with the shadow (though I don't quite know if it's a silhouette of MJ's head or if it's the shadow of the man who reaches his hand upward and touches the top of the van at the same time), White_Orchard, but I definitely see the white part missing for a second after (like the guy pulled up and the head went up and then disappeared to our left). Right after you see white back down, but doesn't it look like it's too wide to be a head?
What really gets to me is that around 1:17-1:18, you see the man on the side (the one with the arm showing) hesitate after thinking he was going to pull the door to close it. Why would anyone hesitate? You could argue that the way he was rough-handling the body (by pulling up from the chest and neck like a sack of potatoes) that he wouldn't want anyone to see the process of lifting the body and removing the yellow brace from underneath. But then again, it's almost like they planned it out so that we could all SEE this interchange take place.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 pm

HAHAHA i am giddy with excitement,this is great,also,isnt this where they removed the blue body bag earlier?ifso,why would you remove a blue body bag,or NOT use one doesnt that protect from body fluids etc?didnt look as if ANY of them were concerned with regards to that.i am not saying michael would HAVE anything i am just saying isnt that standard procedure,what would be the point in not using a blue body bag?i thought i saw some postings earlier of pictures of a death where there were 2 different images at 2 different deaths and both in LA and both bodies were wrapped in blue body bags,why would it be different for michael jackson?THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP white orchid,i had to be SURE i was seeing what i thought i was seeing, thanks again for clarifying for me.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by medicalmind Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Why did the guy place MJ's body back on the stretcher? Why move it all the way to the left after the SO removes the backboard?
medicalmind
medicalmind

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Right! They just arrived on helipad outside of the coroner's office. Now all they have to do is take the body on a one minute tour of the grounds before entering the garage where a bodyguard is waiting to help Michael jump out of the van and to usher him into the building!

THIS IS IT ---the Missing Link---Revised with Better Screen Shot Icon_cheers
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi medicalmind
I've been waiting to see you on here sometime. We need your expertise!!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:49 pm

hahaha why did they lift the white sheet??
thats crazy!
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 pm

Mysticallymajestically....good, brillianrt observations! Professional CORONER attendants should know taht body in van, close the door and away you go. Not these boys...you're right, 1:17-1:18 hesitating and hestated a couple times.

This hestitancy behaviour is weird...I'e seen professional CORONER attendants and they are like fireman...every action focussed, evry footstep with a purpose, every thought focussed....these video attendants acted like they were awkward and hesitate, like they wer on a DATE instead of official LA Coroner Business....these guys reflect badly on their profession and makes me think that if they cannot pick up a transfer a body correctly, what the hell do these peopel do behind closed doors???
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:04 pm

And that's just the ones in the back of the van. What about the boys going in and out the side door? How many ppl. does it really take?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Hi Medicalmind, thanks for your great questions!

Body contines to rise UP and AWAY into the shadows...you can see lright side of van now only displys yellow transfer board and attendant on left has white sheet tucked under his are...TA_DUM_Magically the BODY has disappeared!

More fun, watch those 3 seconds of torso raising up and look at torso because you can actually see grades of black color and TONALITY which suggets that black clothing top was embossed or something to reflect the light enough to pick up this level of detail (best watched a FULL SCREEN DISPLAY, MUTE SOUND for better focus).
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Mjssoulmate,,,right again...this is a 'shell game' and alll the extra people are to confuse our focus...they have no purpose other than to act as DISTRACTIONS!!!!!!
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Lifting White sheet is major TAMPERING with evidence of VIP homicide victim...even before the Cororner has even seen the body!

The ineptitude demonstrated by this video casts very negative impression of Coroner's office and their lack of professional (even one attendant walking from the scene still wearing his latex gloves) may make Coroner's office a target of lawsuits.

Coroner attendant's actions/behaviours were beyond bad; _they were outrageous and criminally incompetent!!!

Last edited by White_Orchid on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Ha, HA, Why don't you tell us how you really feel?!
It is a bit of a circus, isn't it.

The truth will prevail!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:05 pm

I see the silhouette sitting up in the picture above. Now look at 1:29 to 1:30 in the video. There is a figure in white and it looks like it is helping push the board out of the van.
Am I crazy?
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:23 am

Hi Willa,

Yes, you are right! Another figure is helping to push board out of van_I think that the white we are seeing are WHITE LATEX GLOVES not white clothes. Would you agree?
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down