Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him)

+47
jenn77
amber
Makea
4evermichael71
Lavander
2000 Watts
Michealisbeautiful
juliet
MJmylife90
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
marsheliamorgan
IndonesianGirl
IWSICS
TheKiddNerd
LoveisMagical
nlb
YveLoVesMJ
Give.In.To.Me
Red Velvet
just_friend
Sweet1
Make.A.Difference
neverlandprincess
Rach
GirlSaturday
cirque333
Willa
mjssoulmate
MJFoReVeRandAlways
CantlivewithoutMJ
MJfan777
NikkiKat22
illusionist
hungry
DreamsComeTrue
Dora
Anika20
~~Kristy~~
mjthelegendlives
ilprincipe
Ivonne
emanviam
CantStopLovingU
rowdyangel
anotherpartofme
EarthAngel90
Banessa
51 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's thread!!! (posts for him)

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:38 am

Michael... I would've given anything to have met you and be there for you in in your darkest hour, in your deepest despair, in your trials and your tripulations, in your violence, in your turbulence, through your fear and your confessions, in your anguish and your pain, through your joy and your sorrow... I will always care and I will always be there! I hope I'll have the chance to meet you one day and show you that there are still honest, good, loyal, caring people in this world. You're always in my heart I love you
We need you here Michael You give us hope... let's build a better future together. We can't do it without you Sad
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael's thread!!! (posts for him)

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:03 am

Michael.. Just wanted to tell you that you are the MAN!!! There is no one else who compares to you. Not even Old man Einstein has a fraction of your Brilliance and your Intelligence Smile Every time I think I already know everything there is to know about you...You prove me wrong. There is just so much more to who you are than just what you allowed us to see. Im not mad... I love you more for going where no one has gone before...For dreaming the impossible and making it your reality Smile

For having courage to take on a whole world and still have a smile to share with us. Because even when "they" told you there was no way out...You made it through! Thank you for the courage, the love, the smile, the magic...Thank you for simply being you and sharing yourself with all of us. Michael I love you more! I love you I love you
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:56 am

Hi Sweet Angel MJ

Where ever you are in this big world, I hope your happy. I hope you are
finally injoying some peace away from people. You get my drift Im sure.

You do what ever it is, you need to do and always know not a day
goes by that millions of people all around the world dont stop and reflect

even if just for a second, about you and your music etc etc.
Stay Safe Stay Well.....Its about healing right?

We do miss you..Take care Pinkshots Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:46 am

Michael-

I want to thank you for this hoax. Without it, I would have never found this website and all the wonderful people on it. It is because of you that we are all here and have bonded with each other. You brought us all together.

Wherever you are, I hope all is well and that you are safe and rested. Take all the time you need, cause I and everyone else here will be waiting with open arms when yu decide to return. Thank you for all that you have given of yourself to us, the fans. We are forever grateful Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_smile .

Love you more!!!! Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:03 am

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 1amor10
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 am

Michael Wherever you are right now! Just know that I LOVE YOU with all my heart and my strength! Whatever you may be going through I Know that you have the strength to overcome it.

I offer you my Love and friendship and I also offer you my prayers! God Bless you and your family and may He always keep you Safe and surrounded only by those who truly Love and care for you! Je t'aime Plus! I love you
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 am

Michael, just let you know!
You are great! You are just great! You are unique! UNIQUE!
Remember it!

God bless you and your children,
Hugs! And I love you more!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveisMagical Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:12 am

Michael, I love you more!!
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Thank you for not only giving us who you are but for giving us each other!
During the last weeks/days/nights It has been thanks to you that I have met
some of the most wonderful people in the world! I never thought it could be possible
to actually know so many in different places and have and share a special bond.
Thank you for being that special bond that has brought us all together to celebrate not only the man,
the artist, the performer, the genius, the father, the brother, the son but also the HUMAN that
you are. Michael wherever you are right now! THANK YOU!!! and always know Je t'aime Plus!
I can't wait to the day when we can all get together to welcome you back! God Bless you!
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:28 pm

If ever you need me,
I'll be right here,
To chase away the sadness,
And wipe away a tear.

If ever you need me,
I'll be two steps behind,
To follow in your footsteps,
And hear what's on your mind.

If ever you need me,
You'll never have to fear,
That your presence isn't important,
And your love isn't dear.

If ever you need me,
I'll always be around,
To bring back the laughter,
Where deep in your heart it's found.

You'll never have to worry,
For I'll always be here,
To chase away the sadness,
And wipe away a tear.

Michael, you are forever in my heart and I love you more than you will ever know.

I cannot thank you enough for bringing me together with some of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. You are truly inspirational and have my eternal love and gratitude.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Michael may God be with you and your family always. I pray for you daily that God gives you the stength, endurance, fortitude, perserverance, stamina to deal with whatever you may be going through. Never forget he loves and so do I. Stay safe and God Bless!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 am

Hey Michael Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_smile

You qave us somethinq new somethinq different yet true. You qave love and now I qive it back to you. I dream and I hope that nothinq but qood thinqs happens to you. I pray for you and ask qod to watch over you. I bet your happy beinq that guy who made everyone realise that your still a qood guy. You never have to qive me any other clue because in my heart "I Will Always Love You" I only ask that if you come back that you'll finally qet the chance to be the real you. Michael you are beautiful inside and out. I'll be by your side with out a doubt. I believe you can do whatever you put your mind up too. No matter what remember "I will always love you".

Much Love&&Huqs "Peter Pan" Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 am

Michael I hope that wherever you are, you are doing well. You are greatly missed all over the World. America your Country misses you greatly and your fans...well I can't even find a word to describe how we your fans feel! I know that God is with you and He is keeping you protected. I can't wait for the day to hear the words "Michael is Alive and Well." I miss you so much never even having met you! How crazy is that? All I know is that I don't have to meet you in person to know who you really are. The nice and gentle Human willing to give it all for his beliefs! The man who shares his heart and soul not only through his music but through the many act of kindness! I love you

I love you so much more than you will ever imagine or even know! I pray that God blesses you and your family always! Je t'aime plus

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Love_you
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Michael, I found this poem and it sums up just how I feel about all of this. I hope that you are safe and healthy, but more than ever I wish that you could just come back.

Each Morning I Stare At The Sun
Without You There Is Nothing
I am Undone

Each Day I Stare At The Sky
While Reaching To You,
I Curse Why Cant I Fly

Each Evening I Stare At The Birds -
Back To Their Nest
Until You Come Back -
I Cant Be Happy, I Cant Take Rest

Each Night I Stare At A Star
Cant Bear The Distance,
As You Are So Far……

Each Night I Stare At The Moon
& Keep On Praying
For Your Arrival Soon..
I Miss U.

Credit to Shweta Chaturvedi, India
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:06 pm

Miss you
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:18 pm

I just love you, so much- never forget that I love you
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Michael I just wanted to say I'm sorry! I feel like I have failed you. But I'm back now and I'm not leaving you ever again. I'm am here until the end! I know I don't make sense but I needed to tell you I'm sorry! Please forgive me! Your in my heart. I love you forever and always.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 pm

I'll love you as long as I live, and maybe longer in my heart. I'm not sure where to go from here, but I know the first step is to move on...from this forum and any other forum pertaining to you. None of that. No more reading every article about you, no more forum lurking, nothing. Just the music. I believe that's the real you. In your songs is all I need to know, more than enough. It's all I have. It's so much for me. Being here and online in general is a waste, I'm using it as a substitute for real interaction and it's not real. I feel so sad inside because this is a distortion of the way things should be. No one should to come to a forum for validation, but that's the world we live in. We don't have contact with real people anymore, only machines. I left the other forum for some of these reasons, but I wasn't ready so I came here to fill some of the emptiness. But I was merely stalling. There's only a quiet desperation here.

I've got to let go. If fate would have it be, I'm certain we will meet.

p.s.: "A rose, a book and my deep love for you"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Michael ...
You know ..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ... We love you so much ...
What I need just knowing that you're okay ..
Only that ...

L-O-V-E

P.S when you read this message .. i hope you replied it .. if you aren't .. you'll be commit sins .. I love you
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:13 pm

I miss you.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am

Michael,
I have a lucky star!
If you need it now, I can give it to you for some time! It will help you to get stronger!
Take your time,
Miss you,
But know you are fine!
Would love to get a sign from you not to worry too much!

Love you,
just friend
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:07 pm

michael i have put off writting this as i wanted it to be right,however i have decided there is no way i can get this right,that would be nearly impossible.there are no words,to describe all that you mean to me,the world,the children,etc. its as if you alone gave me hope that SOMEONE cared about other people and their feelings,all the neglected and abused and sick children in this world,regardless of color,creed,origin. etc. there are so many cruel people in this world (i know you know of this first hand)and to think you had to die,to open up peoples eyes to it.i would love to see you perform and entertain again,but,i just want u to be happy,healthy and content with your world.to be able to do all your wonderful humanitarian works,and what actually makes you happy.god bless you michael,i miss you and your smile,your innocence and laughter.if you need anything dont hesitate to ask i will do anything i can to help you i know you need this time to recouperate and get well,and stronger,take your time,clear your mind and relax enjoy yourself for a change.we love you and welcome you back(should u decide to return to us)with open,loving arms.

Last edited by marsheliamorgan on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not finshed)
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Michael, I have such a heavy heart today and I don't know why Sad

I miss you and love you. I hope you are safe, healthy and happy, wherever you are.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Dearest Michael,
With tears in my eyes I am sorry...I feel I've let you down. NO, I KNOW I have. Through your sorrow and your pain(s)...I wasn't there.... BUT...I too am BACK and NEVER EVER LEAVING.

THANK YOU SO MUCH...."to infinity and beyond".....for showing me the way back home!

I was only searching for the TRUTH in something that wasn't making sense to me. And what I FOUND is YOU... MICHAEL = LOVE

My heart bursts w/ my UNDYING LOVE for you....but you already know that.

Thank you, Michael, for leading me home....

.......I've got the KEYS.......EVERTHING MAKES PERFECT SENSE.......

I hope I can make you PROUD......I just want to LOVE YOU...!

God Bless YOU and YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY I LOVE YOU ~

:~ thank you ~:

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Michael,

My hope and prayer is that you have just as much faith in us as I have in you! I try to always remember that patience is a virtue as things are worked through.

ALWAYS, I love you! Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:53 pm

michael,if your watching this...i just wanna say that be strong michael!!! do whatever you wanna do..if that's gonna change the world into a better place we will support you all the way until the end...don't turn around cause what your doing right now is for the best!!

if your watching this,i really want to say i'm sooooooo sorry..i'm so sorry that i didn't realize you, i'm so sorry i didn't listen to you before, i'm so sorry that i ignore you for all this time..i'm so sorry that i heard your call when it's too late..and now i know that it's too late to make it up to you..but i'm so sorry...this guilt will forever in me...i'm so sorry michael!

now,you will forever in my heart michael..and i have faith in you..i'll always pray for you..pray that god will protect you and keep on doing what you're going to do..i'l pray for your strength to carry on..if you watching this michael, i wanted to say this badly...,i love you and forgive me for my mistakes..

KEEP THE FAITH,THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
L.O.V.E
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 am

Dearest Michael,

I've been finding a way to get in touch with you and this time I know you are reading this.
Thank you very much for being yourself, for instilling love and hope back into people's heart. I know you are very blessed and always blessed for all your good works. Thank you for all your endearment, endurance and especially your love which you are never tired or ashamed to express and say. May God bless and protect you and your children from all your enemies visible and invisible. May God bless you with long life and good health. May you always be blessed and strong in mind, body and spirit.
I'm so sorry for all the hurt and suffering this world has caused you and it breaks my heart everytime I think about them. The children of the world needs you and they can't just trust anyone, and I can't perceive the children without you.
I miss you terribly and May all the angels in heaven, all the saints in heaven, Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary, and God the Father our Creator - protect you here on earth from all the dangers of this world.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Michealisbeautiful Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:35 am

Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Agony

November rain

... lovers always come
And lovers always go
And no one's really sure
Who's lettin' go today
Walking away
If we could take the time
To lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine
So if you want to love me
Then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain

Do you need some time
On your own
Do you need some time
All alone
Everybody needs some time
On their own
Don't you know you need some time
All alone

I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you

Sometimes I need some time
On my own
Sometimes I need some time
All alone
Everybody needs some time
On their own
Don't you know you need some time
All alone

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain

Don't ya think that you
Need somebody
Don't ya think that you
Need someone
Everybody needs somebody
You're not the only one
You're not the only one

Don't ya think that you
Need somebody
Don't ya think that you
Need someone
Everybody needs somebody
Michealisbeautiful
Michealisbeautiful
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 44

http://www.myspace.com/iagreetogivejennymysoul

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:13 am

Dear MJ:

Alone she lays waiting
Surrounded by gloom
Invaded by shadows
Painting the room
The light from the window
Cuts through the air
And pins the child lying there
Scared of the moon

She pulls up the covers
And shivers in fright
She hides from the colour
That rides on the night
The light through the window
That lights up the sky
And causes her mournful cry
Scared of the moon

There’s nothing wrong
Don’t be bothered they said
It’s just childish fantasies turning your head
No need to worry
It’s really too soon
But there she lies shivering
Scared of the moon

Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon

The years go by swiftly
And soon childhood ends
But life is still fearful
When evening descends
The fear of the child
Still intrude the night
Returning on beams of light
Scared of the moon

The feeling of terror
She felt as a youth
Has turned from a fantasy
Into a truth
The moon is the enemy
Twisting her soul
And taking its fearful toll
Scared of the moon

But now there are others who sit in their room
And wait for the sunlight to brighten their gloom
Together they gather
Their lunacy shared
Not knowing just why they’re scared
Scared of the moon

Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon
Scared of the moon

You never have to be alone. Your fans love you and we will stand behind you forever. There will never be another DS to hurt you. We won't stand or it this time. I love you. Please rest and come back. Send us a sign (not like that Murray Utube video lol) to let us know you are ok. We will wait patiently. Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_bounce
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 am

Dearest Michael,

This is my second letter to you. I just want to stay in contact with you almost all the time. I made this short, very short story entitled "THE ANGEL ON EARTH".

THE ANGEL ON EARTH
There's an angel sent to earth during the time when everything was changing fast. He was born with so much love, innocence and purity in his heart.
An angel is one of the Heavenly Choirs of Spirits and because he is an agel, he expresses all his love, innocence and purity through his music, songs and dances that mesmerizes the whole world. Through the years, the people knew that there's something special in him and the people who are not of pure hearts took advantage of this angel who's so trustworthy and all-giving.
Because of the goodness in his heart, as time went by, he saw that the earth is in so much confusion that people don't use their hearts anymore. He has been insulted, demoralized and ostracized because of so much jealousy in their hearts. He felt pain and suffering and thought of the rest of the world who also felt pain and suffering.
He ignored the people with jealous hearts and instead searched the world for people who are in pain and suffering. He went into their world of pain and suffering, unseen by the eyes of the people with jealous hearts. He comforted them, he brought them gifts, and he always said to them "I LOVE YOU" and then embraced them. He is never ashamed to say "I Love You" and never ashamed to embrace.
Up to this present time, he relentlessly communicates to people about what he has learned about the world through his songs, music and dance.
Because he is an angel, he knows that the Heavens are boundless and living on earth, he never limited his good deeds and good works by just watching and crying for the sufferings and pain he saw but instead he gives more and more of himself to let people know that they are always in his heart.
The human side in him as of ailments, frustrations, depressions, sufferings and pain never hindered him through all these years.
The angel of the earth, I have seen, heard and felt his love. I've seen the glow in him even when the lights go off after his performances. I have seen his eyes, definitely of an angel, because the love in his heart shines through. I have heard his voice, definitely of an angel because nobody on earth sounds like him. I have heard his voice, definitely like an angel, he sings with so much message of love in his songs.
He is definitely an angel because he is never ashamed of love and innocence that he shares and says to every people in this world.
I am blessed, very blessed to know of the presence of this angel who roams the earth and THE ANGEL OF THE EARTH is MICHAEL JACKSON.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavander Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 am

The image is so very clear even

Though so long ago

A Vision that came into my space

In a place where I turned and saw your

True face

I was lost in your eyes

Absorbed in your breath in a

A soul complex that longed

To embrace

And never will I lose the feeling

The one you gave to me

Diamond in a stardust burst

Delight in the eye and a laugh in the sky

A second in my scene

That’s eternally mine
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 am

Dearest Michael,
There are so many things I want to say to you, so many childhood memories of you to share. Above all those things I would like to say thank you. Thank you for being you, someone that is so pure of heart and radiates love.
Yes, your talent is a gift from God, but Michael, you are His gift to us. A gift to be treasured and valued for sure!
Ok, I can't end this without one story of a memory of you. It was some time in 1973 or early 1974 and my parents and I were in church. They trusted me enough to leave me in the pew by myself while they went to communion. I'm not sure that was a good idea, but I was around three years old and kind of precocious lol. Well, the entire church was quiet except for one tiny voice belting out Rockin' Robin at the top of my lungs. Oh boy did the people look at me! My father wasn't amused and my feet didn't touch the floor on the way out of church! To this day at family reunions and holidays I am reminded of that long-ago time. Thank you for all the memories and the love!
My thoughts are with you and your chldren. All my love, respect, and admiration always...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Dearest Michael,

I just wish I could really talk to you and hear you responding to me. Today, I was humming a melody of the song by The Carpenters (I don't know the title) and I thought of you (again).

"Sometimes, not often enough
We reflect upon the good things
And those thoughts always center around those we love
And I think about those people
Who mean so much to me
And for so many years have made me
So very happy
And I count the times I have forgotten to say
Thank you
And just how much I love them"

I love you, Michael and thank you for loving me more
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:19 am

Dearest Michael,

I get this vibe that there's something really wrong going on. The manipulation of things and the taking advantage of the vulnerability of people's emotions are very apparent. Please come back soon because we need you.

I so much need your hug now Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_sad Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_sad Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_cry Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_cry

Last edited by juliet on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 am

Michael,
I love you more and miss you so much! T.O.Y. always and forever!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 pm

My Dear,

I embrace you with all my love for now and for evermore.
Wanna be where you are... miss you so much.

Hug you and never forget,
I love you more, from the bottom of my heart.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Michael im keeping this short and sweet, like everyone else i miss you but if you could just nip in here for 5mins let us no your ok and happy now that'l do hun, we wont say anything honest no one would believe us even if we did.... Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Herz
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Dear Michael,

If you are still with us and reading this it will make my day, however if you are not with us anymore and your family is reading this well I am very sorry and I mean no disrespect.

Don't know where to start! lol I am happy to be able to deliver this message to you. I understand the sadness, pain and loneliness in your heart. I can't imagine a childhood like yours but one thing I know is that I either was never told by my father that he loved me, not a hug, not a loving smile, nothing and is AA. My mother I believe was depressed her entire life. We were also poor I remember receiving second hand gifts for christmas, wore second hand clothes all the time. We never did anything or went anywhere, not even to visit aunts and uncles. The result of that was that I needed therapy in my twenties, I did 1 and about 3 years later I needed to go again because the wounds still hadent completely healed. I felt hate towards my father and held him responsable for not giving us a chance at a better start. I will stop going on and on about myself now. I felt the need to show you where I am coming from for you to know that I truly understand your pain. I only had the father issue and it did numbers on me, YOU also had the beatings and the loss of a normal childhood and most importantly loneliness. Ouff! heavy stuff to log around every day, I wish things could have been different for you. Over all, you need to be proud of yourself for all your accomplishments wich most of us will never even come close to accomplishing in all our lifetimes put together. The message is also dont dispair and I know based on the little I know about you that you are stong enough to overcome it all including your trust issues. Listen to me now, this is IMPORTANT trust your instinct it rarely lies, you simply need to take a leap of faith. Start listening to your gut with less important matters and as you learn to trust it you will be able to do so more and more and more.

Wow I wrote way more than I wanted to, didn't want to bore you out of your tree.. lol
Are you still awake???? lol

Take care Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_smile
LOVE
jenn77
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Hello Michael!
I just wanted to tell you that I miss you and love you. I hope you are staying safe. I wish there was some way you could let us know, but I understand if you can't. We will just keep the faith.

With L.O.V.E. eternal,
Erica
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:57 am

My dearest Michael,

I wrote something for you again. It's entitled "THE ANGEL'S VOICE".

THE ANGEL'S VOICE
An Angel's voice,
Brings down all noise,
This Angel's voice,
Unites the music to the song
And weaves your heart along.

This angel's voice,
Explains what blessings are,
Like the strike of the lyre.
Relating harmony to love,
Like the wings of a dove.

No matter where you go,
No matter how long ago,
The voice of this Angel
Has so much to tell,
And the Angel is no other than
OUR MICHAEL.

The Voice, the Voice,
The Voice of this Angel,
Is high, high,
High in its timber,
The Voice, the Voice
So sweet when it whispers
And it lingers and lingers ,
The Voice of this Angel.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 am

Dearest Michael,

I do hope you're safe and so are your children. My thoughts are always of you.
Today, I wrote something for you again, describing the people around you who have been envious,manipulative and heartless. It is entitled "THE PEOPLE".

THE PEOPLE
Crying without tears,
Smiling without real joy,
Talking without real words,
These are the traits of people surrounding Michael Jackson,
Who are conditioned and controlled by our money making system.

They have eyes that can't see,
They have ears that can't hear,
Their heart is void, without any love,
And their touch is so cold.

These are the people surrounding Michael Jackson,
They have killed their own senses,
By the choices they have made,
And all for what,
All for greed.

Last edited by juliet on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:49 am

Hey, Mikey!

call me, when you feel like you need a friend to talk!

hugs and love,
friend
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Dearest Michael,

When will you be back - I miss you terribly and it's hurting so muchhh.

I made something for you today, and it's entitled WHY?

W H Y ?

Why do we have to reply,
To questions that have been denied,
Why must there be a reason
Behind a good cause to please them.

Why are their hearts so fickle
When they know the test doesn't fit it,
Why don't they listen
To Michael's songs that's been written.

In good time they will see them
But then it's not to be cheated,
In good time they'll realize
Then it's too late for the WHY?
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 am

My dearest Michael,

I know that the media has and is maltreating you, so I wrote something about them. I do hope one of them is reading this so they'll know that I'm hurting with what they've done and are still doing to you.

E N O U G H !!!

Isn't it enough to scoff,
To laugh and contrap some stuff,
You took an oath for the truth,
But clouded our hopes with your loath.

The darkness is the place that you hide,
Will soon take the side of your pride,
The greed and the filth that you feed,
Is no doubt the contents of your needs
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:36 am

when thriller came out, i was 1 month & 9 days old. i knew nothing about you then. when bad came out, i was 6 y/o. i knew very little about you. when i was about 7 or 8, that was the first time i clearly remembered seeing your videos of bad and thriller. those were my first favourite videos of yours. i loved thriller's video so much that my sister & i re-enacted some scenes of it, especially the part where the girl entered the old house and i remember how i couldn't sleep at night because the video was playing in my head. and everytime my dad parks his car in basement parking lots, i saw bad video playing before my eyes, with you dancing and screaming and singing.

when i was about 11 or twelve, i heard people talking about you being white. i heard so many of it. all the rumours. i heard, i said "really?", i believed (i apologise for that), and then i forgot about them because your music washed all that away and because i didn't bother much about you that time. i was busy playing, plus i was too young to get your albums on my own. and around that age, i heard "one day in your life" for the first time and i quickly fell in love with it, until today. and then ben. that was when i wondered, "is michael jackson and that jacksons 5 kid's the same person?" and i was happy to found out that it was! i felt proud of myself. (kids!)

then the child molestation charges. although i don't really listen to you (because of the mentioned reasons) i didn't believe the charges because i knew it by heart you were framed. i never did believe it. still i was relying on the radio and tv for your new songs. but every stories about you that was printed on paper i read, especially the ones with your picture in it. and then you just went silent and i almost forgot about you. then your history tour. how i wished i was there but i was still a teenager that time, i couldn't afford any tickets and of course my parents wouldn't allow me to go.

i saw your cds everywhere but i didn't bother to buy them not because i hate you. it was just because, i felt like, seeing your cds in stores, i knew that you were still there making music, and that was enough for me. and i never knew that all those songs are great.

oh yeah, i was happy that you were married and expecting a child. and i'm happy that you have your own children. and then there were no news about you making music but the charges. i watched the news not to listen to all the allegations but to see the footage of you. and i want to tell you how much i enjoy your short films.

and this is it. i was excited to hear that. then suddenly you're gone (hiding, hopefully). everything fell apart. the "if onlys" barging into my head. if only this, if only that. i cried, cried badly. my friends said i was crazy. i don't know but it just struck me down. i couldn't eat. i love fried chicken very much but they don't taste good when i was grieving upon your death. they couldn't ease my pain. i used to wonder why elvis's and lennon's fans cried like crazy over their deaths, but when it happened to me, i understood how they feel. crushed. broken. ripped off.

but now, if you really are alive, i just wanted to say thank you. thank you for giving me the second chance to say i love you. the second chance that people rarely get. the chance to really know you as a person. and i learned to appreciate everything while they are in my hands. there's a lot more to say but i think i said enough. those are the confessions from the bottom of my heart.

be safe, be strong. and one request. if you did return one day, will you sing "one day in your life" for me?

thank you.

(sorry if i was exaggerating).
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:58 am

My dearest Michael,

I''ve already posted some of my literary works about you under the topic of MY LITERARY WORKS ON MICHAEL. I do hope I do you justice in my works.

I wrote a new, short one for you entitled THOUGHTS OF YOU.

THOUGHTS OF YOU

My thoughts are always of you
Be it yesterday, a day or two
What did I do
To deserve this mental perception.

Yes, You Michael
It's all the love in your heart.

Actually I don't mind
When these thoughts occupy me
They give explanations
To questions that unfold.

Yes, You Michael
The talk is always about you
That's why my thoughts are always of you.

I do not know
How I'll get through each day
Without these thoughts
These thoughts of you.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stardust Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:08 am

I will just get straight to the point here

Those who believe like myself know that your 'real' followers have no doubt about your genius, that this is not a fake and that you are indeed having the last laugh, sod the media and the non-believers, they have obviously under-estimated you, we your fans will always rep you no matter what!
stardust
stardust

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:05 am

Michael, first of all I am very sorry for starting this this thread and for quit some time I just walked away.

To be honest the pain and confusion were creating an emptiness in my heart; which, I could not explain. I believe you are alive and indeed you are having the last laugh. However, just the thought of you never coming back, shatters my heart. I don't want to sound selfish, because what I really want is for you to be okay and happy. However, this will never change how I feel right now and how I will always feel about you...I will LOVE you always! But it came a time when I could no longer go around trying to pick up the pieces of what I had become. I needed a breather and try to focus again. This is not about me but about you and what you are accomplishing in your life right now! I am only here to provide my support in which ever way I may.

You are an amazing person,
you always were and always will be. Your love and humble spirit changed our lives and our world for ever. We are for ever grateful and blessed to live in the same time in history as you. Thank you for sharing not only your music with us but for sharing your LOVE for all humankind. God bless you always..and if fate has it maybe one day I will be able to thank you in person! I LOVE you always
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:58 am

Dearesst Michael,

I just had a longggg conversation with my sister and she wanted me to tell her more about you.

So, I responded - he is an artist, a musician, a song writer, a musical arranger, a director, a cinematographer, a film maker, a film editor, a very good dancer, a very talented singer, a philanthrophist, a fashion innovator, a loving friend, a loving idol, a very good sibling, a very good son, a very conscientious father, a religious man, a lover of history, a poet, not opinionated, not judgmental, a perfectionist, a professional, a mentor, a very sweet man with a very good sense of humor, lover of the arts and culture.

And she said "Are you finished?" and I replied "not yet".

Because there are sooo many different kinds of people in this world which I haven't mentioned yet. So to cut it short, MICHAEL, YOU DEFINE WHO HUMAN BEINGS ARE, ALL IN YOUR BEING. THANK YOU FOR GIVING A GOOD PICTURE OF WHO WE ARE. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOU ARE THE PRIDE OF THIS WORLD. WHAT A PERSON TO DESCRIBE WHAT HUMANITY IS ALL ABOUT.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:08 am

My dearest Michael,

I must concede that I miss you sooooooo terrrrrrrrribly. All the songs of The TII make me miss you more. And as each day passes by, I miss you more than the days before. Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_redface Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_sad Michael's thread!!! (posts for him) - Page 2 Icon_cry

Please do something fast. Come back cause I don't know anymore how to be lucid. As I posted in some threads, I am MICHAELEPTIC, I have MICHAELEPSY and there's no cure for it(which is good).

I'll be anticipating your next move/strategy and I know you have something under your sleeves.

Take care of yourself and be safe.

With heartfelt prayers for you,
J U L I E T ***
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next