Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can anyone help me out?

4 posters

Go down

can anyone help me out? Empty can anyone help me out?

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:19 pm

i am feeling kind of wierd today and was just wondering,if anyone else on here has ever had the feeling that maybe we are doing
what the media and press did to michael in dissecting ever aspect of his life,his friends,his family,etc. i dont mean to be rude or hateful,i am honestly just asking cause i guess after seeing latoya's interview and reading part of janets i am questioning myself i know for one,i do nothing but think of michael ALL DAY LONG i wake up thinking of him,go thru the motions all day long with thoughts of him,and go to bed praying for him,his children,and all of us so that we may know the truth,even if its bad,just to know one way for sure or the other.
on the other hand,i tell myself,if michael didnt want people to know (his fans)why would there be SO many inconsistancies and clues,and obvious outright things pointing us in this direction?i dont mean i dont believe anymore,i just dont want to feel as if i am invading his privacy,can ANYBODY help me out here?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

can anyone help me out? Empty Re: can anyone help me out?

Post by hungry Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:27 pm

It is totally normal to be wondering about what we're doing. This whole ordeal is mainly about finding the truth about Michael's death, and so it's really important that we take details of his life into account. If you have a glance at what we're doing, it might seems a bit unethical - Michael has always wanted his privacy, and we are dissecting his life so it doesn't seems reasonable to call ourselves his fans, right? You just need to look at the bigger picture here. We are trying to find out what REALLY happened on June 25th and looking into his life in detail BECAUSE we're his fans, BECAUSE we care about him. We want to know if it's all a hoax because of all the inconsistencies, but for the most part we want justice to be served if he really did die.
Hopefully you understand what I'm trying to get across here.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:44 pm

yep,thanks hungry,i appreciate it,i was just feelin alittle i dont know,nosey,but,thats my point,if nobody wanted us diggin and asking questions than WHY would all this be going on?i mean,at some point you would think his family would answer ALL these questions and inconsistances,huh?if nothing else,i guess michael is finding out in a roundabout way who his REAL friends are hmmm?maybe i just need to quit watching toya and janet can anyone help me out? Lol they really depressed me,altho,after looking at the "afterparty" after "burial" i kinda dont believe anything toya says
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Michael always said that we shouldn't take anything at face value, which is exactly what we're not doing so, if anything, I think he should be proud of what we are doing. And I don't think we're going into his private life; we're just analyzing facts about his life that are already public! I hope you understand what I mean.
One thing we shouldn't do,in my opinion, is attack his family based on just speculation or the fact that we don't like some of them. That's what he had to endure from the tabloids.
Plus, Michael is a perfectionist so if he wanted this "death hoax" to be untraceable I think he could have done it. He left too many clues behind; just look at the ambulance videos and the "s" in "pains". Just the fact that most people are ignorant and take everything at face value, doesn't mean that all people will buy it. And I'm pretty sure MJ knows that. He's not stupid! I think the clues where left for a reason. He knew some people would see them.
I hope I'm not being misunderstood here...I'm all for privacy and respecting MJ's privacy; I just don't think that what we're doing is wrong. As long as we don't go too far...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:24 pm

We aren't following him or his family around with cameras, we aren't trying to dig up who he is sleeping with, all we are trying to do is find the truth for ourselves. MJ always said people shouldn't believe what the media said and to find the truth for themselves.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum