Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked......

+26
missyoumuch
suzzie
GirlInTheMirror1
Jubilee
See
MJFOREVER
miss j
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
HeavyHearts
amy
Red Velvet
sapatito
Human_nature
EarthAngel90
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Finduilas
doubleo
GirlSaturday
hasil
CantlivewithoutMJ
marsheliamorgan
hungry
rowdyangel
mjssoulmate
ishealive
nlb
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Empty MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked......

Post by nlb Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 pm

I was over at MJHD and ran across this thread.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/does-anyone-know-if-michael-jackson-smoked

I'm not implying that Michael is a smoker or is not a smoker. It also is not my intent to debate the pros and cons of smoking. All I am doing is pointing out something that I found interesting and like the OP in the MJHD stated , it might be a clue as to who was in the room.

Police also found empty bottles of Lorazepam and Diazepam, a baggy with
a medical label and the name Dr. Conrad Murray, two empty packs of
cigarettes
and four empty pill bottles.

http://english.sina.com/entert…..66518.html
quote taken from above link

So whose cigarettes were they? On MJHD some stated that E'Cassenova smoked.....
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Empty Re: MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked......

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:42 pm

I found this quote weird aswell, as far as I know he doesn't unless he did years ago. MJ was/is a health nut so can't imagine him smoking.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Empty Re: MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked......

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm

There is no way Michael was a smoker. You couldn't possibly sing and dance the way he did and smoke. Those packs may have been planted, along with the rest of the drugs.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm

No he didnt. Michael IS health Freak. (That was not ment in a rude way) Sorry if I offended anyone.

The packs has been planted there, I have no doubt

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:01 pm

I don't believe that Michael would smoke. He is very health conscious. No way.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:04 pm

I don't think he would smoke either.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:08 pm

That seems to be what the popular answer is on MJHD as well. IMO, he probably didn't since he was into the healthly living and eating.

No offense to anyone, but I can't see why cigarettes would be planted. After all they are still legal. The reason that I posted this over here is because I found it interesting that posters stated E'Cas did smoke.
Makes me think of Annie theory ......
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:11 pm

I have NEVER heard of him smoking before,and still havent,so if empty cigg were found,then they had to be planted OR belonged to someone else,does anyone know if Dr. murry smoked,WAIT A MINUTE,i dont even THINK michael would allow it around his kids, not in his house surely,i am a smoker,and as disgusting as it sounds,i KNOW cigg smoke does hang around in the air and clings to walls etc. and if michael was running into prince's room while he was a baby and checking the air, i HIGHLY doubt he would allow it in his house.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:50 pm

I'm a smoker as well, so I know what you are talking about.

I'm thinking if there was empty packs found that they were someone else's. Murray's maybe? If you apply this to Annie's theory then JL could be the smoker and Michael could have let him smoke in the house for the same reason he gave into all the other JL whims.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:54 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:No he didnt. Michael IS health Freak. (That was not ment in a rude way) Sorry if I offended anyone.

The packs has been planted there, I have no doubt

Totally Agreed.
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:02 pm

i think they are Tohme Tohmes smogs.
that douche was inthe room at some point.
I bet they r his smogs.

i said it from the day they claimed there were smogs inthe room.
doooood.
we'll find out.
when i get face to face with tohme one day ill offer him a smog before i kick him in the nads!!!
watchout baby!!!
booya!
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:25 pm

I have seen a photo that caused me to question if MJ smoked. If I can dig it up, I will post it. The picture shows MJ wearing a hooded blue jacket and he is clearly holding a cigarette in the position as if he is smoking. When I initially saw the photo, I wondered if it was actually him or a look-a-like. True, he may have been a "health nut" as some have suggested. However he was also conscious of his body size. Many people smoke to suppress their appetite. Plus, smoking isn't considered as chic or suave anymore as it was once portrayed in the old Hollywood movies. IF he smoked, he had to do it secretly for image purposes.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm

I'd like to see that photo. Please post if you can find it.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Can't imagine the man smoking. It would destroy his most valuable asset. His voice. I'm also sure he understood that it would rob him of the stamina he needed for his performances. It could be whoever he was hiding upstairs was the smoker. If this person were terminal, MJ may have allowed him to smoke even if he didn't allow anyone else to smoke in the house. And the old bag of weed that they say was there may have been for pain for the terminal patient before morphine became necessary. If there were weed smokers in the house that bag wouldn't have had a chance to get old. I still wanna know who it was that really died. Someone did and it WAS NOT MJ. (Just my opinion). MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_question
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Finduilas Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:04 pm

I don't think he would. Evenhe doesn't drink coffee, he has said himself he hates it.
Finduilas
Finduilas

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:43 pm

mj and cigarette.doc Let's see if this works and opens.

The photo was posted on the www.mjjpictures.com site. However, there are thousands of pictures on the site and would be time-consuming to try and go through all of them.
I mean, I really like you guys but ummmm not that much. MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Lol

I originally saw the picture as I was trolling around looking for pics of MJ after June 25th. I copied the picture onto a word document at the time because I wanted to show it to a friend. I have the word doc photo so again hopefully it opens so that you can see him holding the cigarette. To his credit, the cigarette is not lit so it could just been him playing around and acting like a badass.

If for some goofy reason the document doesn't open properly, I will accept suggestions on how to get the image posted

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 pm

Sorry GirlSat. it´s not working. Well, at least not for me.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Any suggestions on how to transfer it from the word document onto this site?

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Sorry GirlSat. it´s not working. Well, at least not for me.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Ooooh you´re sooo asking the wrong person MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_clown
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:51 pm

I have no idea. Anyone else pleeeease??
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:53 pm

No - Michael isn't a Smoker - He is Too Health - conscious - to be doing that ... being serious & stuff ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Thank you thank youk thank you! I just knew that I couldn't be the only one to have seen the picture.

Once I looked at it again and saw that it was not lit, I figured that it had to be a joke.

BTW - I have also seen a picture showing MJ with a can of beer.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm

i think this the pic you are talking about,i don't think he smoked maybe it was jun for fun or this is E-Cas who is in the pic
MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... MichaelJacksonM_J_rookt
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:18 pm

It looks like Michael but it doesn´t seem natural for him to hold that cigarette. I´ve been a smoker and to me it was like my sixth finger MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 pm

That is it! Thanks for posting. MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_cheers

I am sure many members were thinking... "Either find the picture or stop talking about it, ok?"
MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Meanwhile, both TMZ.com and the Los Angeles Times quoted unnamed sources saying

This quote is from the article I posted in the beginning of the thread. So this came from TMZ again and everyone else followed as usual.

My question is then is why include garbage in the report? The packs were empty. Is this a clue that may point to someone else other than MJ and Murray in the room? or Am I reaching and slowly going crazy ?MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Lol MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_scratch MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_geek
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:That is it! Thanks for posting. MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_cheers

I am sure many members were thinking... "Either find the picture or stop talking about it, ok?"

Nope I wasn´t. I was just dying to see it and was very happy that you´ve seen something interesting and was willing to let us in on it. MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Finduilas wrote:I don't think he would. Evenhe doesn't drink coffee, he has said himself he hates it.
Do you (or anyone) recall where you saw that he hates coffee?
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Red Velvet wrote:
Finduilas wrote:I don't think he would. Evenhe doesn't drink coffee, he has said himself he hates it.
Do you (or anyone) recall where you saw that he hates coffee?

I would like to know that aswell.. Ive never heard Michael saying that

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:23 pm

I haven't heard him say anything about coffee. But friends and people of his have said things like " We would get a cup of coffee and talk."
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:34 am

the pic in which mj or e cas is holding cig. you can clearely see that it not lightened its just for the pic and i dont think mj ever smoked
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 am

I'm pretty sure it's e'cas in the picture with the cigarette
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Any suggestions on how to transfer it from the word document onto this site?

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Sorry GirlSat. it´s not working. Well, at least not for me.

Scan it to make a picture and then post it here.

DUH!!!

LOL!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I have seen a photo that caused me to question if MJ smoked. If I can dig it up, I will post it. The picture shows MJ wearing a hooded blue jacket and he is clearly holding a cigarette in the position as if he is smoking. When I initially saw the photo, I wondered if it was actually him or a look-a-like. True, he may have been a "health nut" as some have suggested. However he was also conscious of his body size. Many people smoke to suppress their appetite. Plus, smoking isn't considered as chic or suave anymore as it was once portrayed in the old Hollywood movies. IF he smoked, he had to do it secretly for image purposes.

yeah i saw the photo too. but if i'm not mistaken, the cigarette was not lighted. he looked like he was just posing with it.

Last edited by miss j on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:51 am

BTW....and DONT SCREAM at me....you can hide ALOT of shit in an empty cig pack...if you catch my drift.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 am

Sorry but what is the point of this topic so what IF he was a smoker:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:06 am

MJFOREVER wrote:Sorry but what is the point of this topic so what IF he was a smoker:P

I really don't care if he was a smoker or not, the point I was trying to make when I posted this thread is this:

I'm not implying
that Michael is a smoker or is not a smoker. It also is not my intent
to debate the pros and cons of smoking. All I am doing is pointing out
something that I found interesting and like the OP in the MJHD stated ,
it might be a clue as to who was in the room.

Quote:
cigarettes
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:BTW....and DONT SCREAM at me....you can hide ALOT of shit in an empty cig pack...if you catch my drift.

Good point. Never thought of that...hmmm again could be a clue? MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_scratch
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 am

Was Michael a drinker too???? MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_eek
LOL who cares........
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:37 am

Mike did not smoke. I dont believe he drank. Not heavily anyways....I DO BELIEVE he used Rx drugs.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:41 am

nlb wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:Sorry but what is the point of this topic so what IF he was a smoker:P

I really don't care if he was a smoker or not, the point I was trying to make when I posted this thread is this:

I'm not implying

Quote:
cigarettes

Ohw im sorry Embarassed Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:53 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
nlb wrote:

I'm not implying

Quote:
cigarettes

Ohw im sorry MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_redface MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_razz

MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Lol np........

Just wanted to know if it could be a clue as to who was in the room MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_question MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_scratch
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 am

I think he looks kinda cute with a fag in his hand, not that I condone smoking or anything haha!

Why would someone plant a ciggy pack in amongst his stuff, what would that even prove MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_scratch xxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:57 am

whatever, a joint? MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:04 am

Angie777 wrote:whatever, a joint? MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Lol

PASS THE DUTCHIE ON THE LEFT HAND SIIIIDE Very Happy xxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:15 am

It is a possibility. Nothing on earth should be considered impossible even for MJ. Afterall he may have wanted to do some things like "regular guys".

The only thing that I wonder about is his state of mind afterwards. A joint causes people to behave in mysterious ways. Some feel very creative afterwards. IF he were to smoke a joint, which of his songs might reflect that.

Also some people have extremely erotic feelings afterwards. Oooops... sorry... wrong forum.

Angie777 wrote:whatever, a joint?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:34 am

GirlSaturday wrote:

The only thing that I wonder about is his state of mind afterwards. A joint causes people to behave in mysterious ways. Some feel very creative afterwards. IF he were to smoke a joint, which of his songs might reflect that.

Wasn't Walt Disney rumoured to have been a recreational drug user and thats where some of his creative and wacky ideas spurred from. Not saying MJ is a taker but I'd never judge him any different if he is Smile xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:43 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Disney or other creative genuises had some sort of stimulants within their systems.

Please note: I do not condone drug use of any kind. I admit that in my youth I smoked marijuana but that was indeed a very very long time ago for me.

I simply find myself wondering if MJ had on occassion used something that may have enhanced his creativity. If so which of his many wonderful songs might have been the result.

Jubilee wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:

Wasn't Walt Disney rumoured to have been a recreational drug user and thats where some of his creative and wacky ideas spurred from. Not saying MJ is a taker but I'd never judge him any different if he is MJHD Thread asking if Michael smoked...... Icon_smile xxxx
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum