Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Go down

Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXOiNExncCs Hi All, I found this- please watch. It proves what we all thought all along about Jermaine. He's not flavour of the month!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by MJSmile4Us on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:54 am

thank u so much for posting the link - I was aware of Jermaine's unbelievably insensitive and inhumane character but I guess it's not so surprising to see what the video showed. he is not only a media whore and a cheater as well as an irresponsible creep who could not (and still can't) take care of his own children while Michael loved, cared, and looked after the children around the world as video stated, Jermaine is also a CONMAN!!

I never had any intention whatsoever to buy the ticket to Vienna and I am even more thankful that I didn't now.

LOLLL.@ 1:25, Jermaine looks like a tool that he has always been and always will be and the part where he said that he ALWAYS wanted to hold a tribute for Michael, meaning as video stated he always wanted his brother to DIE just so he could do this
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by rowdyangel on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:57 am

Great video. Makes me wonder how Jermaine and Michael are brothers?! Two complete opposites. Nobody comes close to Michael and never will do. He was put on this earth for a reason and the mould was broken when God made him.

Love you Michael.
avatar
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:11 am

Yes, and I have never forgotten watching the film of Michael being interviewed (cant remember who with) when he said when he was a small boy and touring and they all slept in the same room and when the older brothers were entertaining groupie Ladies (I use the term Ladies very loosely!!) he had to pretend to be asleep. Disgusting and dispicable. MJ must take after the Mother and Brothers are like their Dad.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:31 am

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 am

Harleyblonde wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXOiNExncCs Hi All, I found this- please watch. It proves what we all thought all along about Jermaine. He's not flavour of the month!!


It made me sick when Jermaine signed autographs. He has not done that for 40 years

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=187CtXViTEE

Another film to shock whoever hasn't seen it. LaToya is just as bad as Jermaine- she states her Husband made her give the interview, bollocks!! if someone had a gun to my head I would not do this to any of my family.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Jaga on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:26 am

Harleyblonde wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXOiNExncCs Hi All, I found this- please watch. It proves what we all thought all along about Jermaine. He's not flavour of the month!!

Oh my God, I feel like a complete idiot now ..... I owe MJ and all of You Guys and fans an appology - some time ago I have said something in defence of Jarmain .. Guys I do not have a 0.1% of your knowlege and I have seen Jarmain only during his 2007 Big Brother apperance wher I thought he was talking nice about MJ .... God I'm/was so so stupid, wrong and disrespectfull to MJ - I'm really extremaly upset with myself grrrrrrrrrrrr .. so sorryyy .

Jarmain is an evil man .....

Herleyblonde - thank you for opening my eyes ...... - now I will go and hide under some rock ......

Jaga
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:42 am

Jaga, Dont be annoyed at yourself, be annoyed at the siblings of MJ, they try to fool us and want to give the impression as loving and caring regarding Michael but they are hypocrites. They are laughing all the way to the bank!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:47 am

Jaga wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXOiNExncCs Hi All, I found this- please watch. It proves what we all thought all along about Jermaine. He's not flavour of the month!!

Oh my God, I feel like a complete idiot now ..... I owe MJ and all of You Guys and fans an appology - some time ago I have said something in defence of Jarmain .. Guys I do not have a 0.1% of your knowlege and I have seen Jarmain only during his 2007 Big Brother apperance wher I thought he was talking nice about MJ .... God I'm/was so so stupid, wrong and disrespectfull to MJ - I'm really extremaly upset with myself grrrrrrrrrrrr .. so sorryyy .

Jarmain is an evil man .....

Herleyblonde - thank you for opening my eyes ...... - now I will go and hide under some rock ......

don't beat yourself up bcoz Jermaine is a snake and I also fell for his 'I wish it was me' performance he really should get a life of his own..right now, he's living in a fantasy world where he thinks he is Michael Jackson.. his clothes and Michael's style of sunglasses say it all...
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Jaga on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:54 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Jaga, Dont be annoyed at yourself, be annoyed at the siblings of MJ, they try to fool us and want to give the impression as loving and caring regarding Michael but they are hypocrites. They are laughing all the way to the bank!!

You are absolutely right and thank you very much for your support. I still can not forgive myself grrrrr ..... How they can be so false - for crying out loud MJ is their brother! They should Love each other and care for each other not .... How dare they do what they are doing ????????!!!! MJ is absolutely right (yet again) in his song Money - that's exactly how his siblings are. I just hope that Janet and his Mum is realy honest as otherwise all familly has got serious mental and moral problems ........

Jaga
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 am

OMG ... I seen this ... I am shocked how Jermaine can do this & no one can stop from doing this ?!?! .... he using his brother's death for the recapture of his fame - that is sad & just horrid .... seriously , this will weigh heavy on him someday ... and he will regret doing that .... he completely digusts me so badly ... I can't look at him without a sour stomach or stuck - like bile in my throat ....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 am

EarthAngel90:

I couldn't agree with u more - it is so difficult to watch Jermaine walkin around wearing Michael's style of military-like clothes and sunglasses and signing autographs.. even at VMA the way he tilted his head when he turned to Joe to say something and how he tried to put on a quiet and innocent look made me feel very disgusted.. he couldn't care less about his own children either and that he betrayed his own brother Randy when he had an affair with his wife is just beyond me..
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by VRY=PYT on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 am

Who wants to believe someone who looks like they slathered Black Shoe Polish on his head, then lined it up with a Black Sharpie! I’m sorry I don’t believe nothing Jermaine Jackson has to say to the Media when it pertains to Michael. He wanted to be Michael. They all did (expect Janet). Jermaine has competed with Michael for his fame for years now.

Please Jermaine do yourself a favor….Sit Your Ass Down.

Your 15 is now over! It was over 20 years ago but clearly someone has NOT told you that. I’m sorry for venting angrily but I can’t stand people who do wrong to others especially to there own blood, and then “fake the funk” like they have never did anything wrong to them. Jermaine has been known to said… or should I say “Sung” some ridonkulous things about Michael.

I quote MJ…… “What a Shmuck….Back Up”!

Edit: LMAO… .And There YA GO!…..Listen to that song. (I need to watch/read before I post huh? Wink) but anything that has JERMAINE in the title I don’t read (just post) cause I know it’s BS. Nice post I'm glad that song was played @ the end just to unmasked who he really is!

 
avatar
VRY=PYT
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by ilprincipe on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 am

hey harley...you're a mean thief...
*just kidding*

I already posted it in another thread....was about the cancelling of the vienna tribute...some days ago...think it was on Friday or Saturday Smile
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 am

Sorry, didn't know it had already been done but due to the response people didnt see it first time around. Am not trying to steal your thunder like the Jacksons are doing to Michael-honest lol!! I love reading all the different theories on here though. keep em rolling folks!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by CantStopLovingU on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Human_nature wrote:Jermaine always been jealous of Michael. And now, he's so happy...
I tell you all, they need to consider Jermaine as suspect if Michael died, and I'm very serious.

Human Nature, you know what? I never thought of that before, BUT you are so right. IF Michael really is gone, Jermaine orchestrated this whole TTI thing from the time Michael was in Las Vegas and he introduced him to Tohme T.

He should be looked at as a suspect along with the rest of them if they all planned for things to end this way.

I am so mad and I loathe him so much - that filthy man. 8 children with 4 or 5 different woman, 2 of which are from his OWN BROTHERS WIFE!

If he would HAVE SEX with his BROTHERS WIFE do you think that stealing from his brother would be inconceivable? No - Im so glad you brought up that point - that may need to be looked at.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by CantStopLovingU on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:53 pm

VRY=PYT wrote:Who wants to believe someone who looks like they slathered Black Shoe Polish on his head, then lined it up with a Black Sharpie! I’m sorry I don’t believe nothing Jermaine Jackson has to say to the Media when it pertains to Michael. He wanted to be Michael. They all did (expect Janet). Jermaine has competed with Michael for his fame for years now.

Please Jermaine do yourself a favor….Sit Your Ass Down.

Your 15 is now over! It was over 20 years ago but clearly someone has NOT told you that. I’m sorry for venting angrily but I can’t stand people who do wrong to others especially to there own blood, and then “fake the funk” like they have never did anything wrong to them. Jermaine has been known to said… or should I say “Sung” some ridonkulous things about Michael.

I quote MJ…… “What a Shmuck….Back Up”!

Edit: LMAO… .And There YA GO!…..Listen to that song. (I need to watch/read before I post huh? ) but anything that has JERMAINE in the title I don’t read (just post) cause I know it’s BS. Nice post I'm glad that song was played @ the end just to unmasked who he really is!

 

ANOTHER BRILLIANT POST!

Sit your ASS DOWN and compete with his BROTHER??? Nobody ever wanted Jermaine or his crappy music. HE LEFT HIS OWN BROTHERS to stay behind with GORDY because he thought he would get his own solo album and be famous like Michael.

Then he took his own brothers wife had sex with her! I mean this man if you could even call him a man, has NO FAMILY LOYALTY AT ALL.

Who appointed HIM spokeman for MICHAEL?

Are we supposed to BELIEVE that he was close to Michael? I mean really. I just want to write him a letter to let him know how disgusting I think he is.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by CantStopLovingU on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:56 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:OMG ... I seen this ... I am shocked how Jermaine can do this & no one can stop from doing this ?!?! .... he using his brother's death for the recapture of his fame - that is sad & just horrid .... seriously , this will weigh heavy on him someday ... and he will regret doing that .... he completely digusts me so badly ... I can't look at him without a sour stomach or stuck - like bile in my throat ....

There is NO FAME to recapture. He never had any and he wont have any now. No one wants his ass.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:12 pm

I want to say that what he's doing is okay, but I can't because it's not. And I don't want to say anything disrespectful about him because he IS Michael's brother.
So I guess I'm undecided about his intentions in all this.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:21 pm

wow
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:OMG ... I seen this ... I am shocked how Jermaine can do this & no one can stop from doing this ?!?! .... he using his brother's death for the recapture of his fame - that is sad & just horrid .... seriously , this will weigh heavy on him someday ... and he will regret doing that .... he completely digusts me so badly ... I can't look at him without a sour stomach or stuck - like bile in my throat ....

There is NO FAME to recapture. He never had any and he wont have any now. No one wants his ass.


First and foremost MJ is very much alive. Because he's unable to come into the public and defend his name/legacy against his family members Jermaine feels he could do whatever the helotes he wants. HN was right! Jermaine has always been jealous of MJ since they were kids. MJ was made lead singer of the Jackson 5. How many of you know that Jermaine was lead singer first? I seriously feel that's where the envy started. When the Jacksons left Motown Jermaine stayed because he thought Berry Gordy cared so much about him that he would make him a superstar. That didn't happen. When MJ left the Jacksons he was like a shooting star. Off the Wall left the music Industry speechless and Thriller left everyone in a state of disbelief. MJ had talent from the beginning. MJ is trying to recapture something he never possessed. Aside from everything else he has no moral character. IMHO, he has emphatically sold his soul to devil. Trust me when I say he won't get anywhere. Unjust never prospers for anyone no matter who they are in life. Jermaine is a nobody trying to emulate his younger brother how sad. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by CantStopLovingU on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:OMG ... I seen this ... I am shocked how Jermaine can do this & no one can stop from doing this ?!?! .... he using his brother's death for the recapture of his fame - that is sad & just horrid .... seriously , this will weigh heavy on him someday ... and he will regret doing that .... he completely digusts me so badly ... I can't look at him without a sour stomach or stuck - like bile in my throat ....

There is NO FAME to recapture. He never had any and he wont have any now. No one wants his ass.


First and foremost MJ is very much alive. Because he's unable to come into the public and defend his name/legacy against his family members Jermaine feels he could do whatever the helotes he wants. HN was right! Jermaine has always been jealous of MJ since they were kids. MJ was made lead singer of the Jackson 5. How many of you know that Jermaine was lead singer first? I seriously feel that's where the envy started. When the Jacksons left Motown Jermaine stayed because he thought Berry Gordy cared so much about him that he would make him a superstar. That didn't happen. When MJ left the Jacksons he was like a shooting star. Off the Wall left the music Industry speechless and Thriller left everyone in a state of disbelief. MJ had talent from the beginning. MJ is trying to recapture something he never possessed. Aside from everything else he has no moral character. IMHO, he has emphatically sold his soul to devil. Trust me when I say he won't get anywhere. Unjust never prospers for anyone no matter who they are in life. Jermaine is a nobody trying to emulate his younger brother how sad. Keep the Faith!

You are so right Sweet. People like Jermaine will NOT prosper. It goes against the laws of Karma, or reaping what you sow, ect. Thanks for reminding me of that, makes me feel a little better.

You would think by his late 50's Jermaine would realize that his actions have caused his life to wind up where it is now. 8 children that he doesnt even pay child support for, or take care of them in any way. He had no money at all until he did BB, so who was supporting him? Who was supporting his CHILDREN

I know Michael loved his nephews and nieces and would NEVER let them go without.

Like MJ MUsic's video said

Michael took care of the children of the WORLD

Jermaine didnt/couldnt/wouldnt even take care of his own children. I am still sick to my stomach over him sleeping and MARRYING his own brothers wife!
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by CantStopLovingU on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 pm

hungry wrote:I want to say that what he's doing is okay, but I can't because it's not. And I don't want to say anything disrespectful about him because he IS Michael's brother.
So I guess I'm undecided about his intentions in all this.

I thought about that too, but I will have to ask Michael to forgive me because I feel so angry ar how Jermaine treated Michael and took advantage of him it is very very hard for me to control my anger.

He also used Michael children as a way to convince people to take part in this Vienna tribute.

If the public is saying NO JERMAINE, it is TOO SOON, We need time to HEAL and he completely ignores what the public says or feels and then tried to convince everyone that they should go because Prince Paris and Blanket will be there???

Thats what put me over the top and got me so angry.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by dunno_it on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 pm

I love the video. Did you, guys, catch the line" Many people are still in denial and can't even beive he's gone". Is it referring to us??
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 pm

dunno_it wrote:I love the video. Did you, guys, catch the line" Many people are still in denial and can't even beive he's gone". Is it referring to us??

I am sure Jermaine is talking about us. We are not in denial. How can we be in denial about something that never took place. If MJ was dead like they claim damit they wouldn't have been so reluctant to show the world his body. I don't believe they saw a body either. LaToya saying she and Paris and Prince saw MJ's body at the funeral was a fabricated lie. They can say whatever they want. I don't care. MJ's kids have not lost their dad and I am all too certain they see him more frequently than any of us could ever imagine. In spite of everything going on in MJ's life he would slit his wrists for his children. He loved those children with every fiber of his being. Jermaine makes me naseous. He maybe a good person but his actions speak volumes. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:I love the video. Did you, guys, catch the line" Many people are still in denial and can't even beive he's gone". Is it referring to us??

I am sure Jermaine is talking about us. We are not in denial. How can we be in denial about something that never took place. If MJ was dead like they claim damit they wouldn't have been so reluctant to show the world his body. I don't believe they saw a body either. LaToya saying she and Paris and Prince saw MJ's body at the funeral was a fabricated lie. They can say whatever they want. I don't care. MJ's kids have not lost their dad and I am all too certain they see him more frequently than any of us could ever imagine. In spite of everything going on in MJ's life he would slit his wrists for his children. He loved those children with every fiber of his being. Jermaine makes me naseous. He maybe a good person but his actions speak volumes. Keep the Faith!


I dont know about the children seeing his body either. I mean wouldent they have been traumatized for the rest of their lives??? Could they have been so calm at the memoriel, if they saw him?

And the thing with Prince watching the Doc perform CPR on Michael, I really hope not, he will be damaged for the rest of his life. Poor Child.

When I started to loose a bit of my faith again was when Latoya described in the interwiev what close Michael was wearing in his casket. How can she describe it that way, if it didnt take place? I mean in so many details?

What keeps me to still have some belief that Mike is still with us, is that Fact that the DC is comeplete BS, and not signed by any doctor wich means it is NOT legal as far as I know, and that we didnt get to see his body... That still buggs me. Why didnt we get to see him?? I have a hard time beliving that his face is damaged, because the children would NOT have been allowed to see him then. The fact that Latoya said that his body was still warm at the hospital. How the hell is that possible, when Michael was suppose to have been "dead" for almost 3 hours at that time???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:I love the video. Did you, guys, catch the line" Many people are still in denial and can't even beive he's gone". Is it referring to us??

I am sure Jermaine is talking about us. We are not in denial. How can we be in denial about something that never took place. If MJ was dead like they claim damit they wouldn't have been so reluctant to show the world his body. I don't believe they saw a body either. LaToya saying she and Paris and Prince saw MJ's body at the funeral was a fabricated lie. They can say whatever they want. I don't care. MJ's kids have not lost their dad and I am all too certain they see him more frequently than any of us could ever imagine. In spite of everything going on in MJ's life he would slit his wrists for his children. He loved those children with every fiber of his being. Jermaine makes me naseous. He maybe a good person but his actions speak volumes. Keep the Faith!


I dont know about the children seeing his body either. I mean wouldent they have been traumatized for the rest of their lives??? Could they have been so calm at the memoriel, if they saw him?

And the thing with Prince watching the Doc perform CPR on Michael, I really hope not, he will be damaged for the rest of his life. Poor Child.

When I started to loose a bit of my faith again was when Latoya described in the interwiev what close Michael was wearing in his casket. How can she describe it that way, if it didnt take place? I mean in so many details?

What keeps me to still have some belief that Mike is still with us, is that Fact that the DC is comeplete BS, and not signed by any doctor wich means it is NOT legal as far as I know, and that we didnt get to see his body... That still buggs me. Why didnt we get to see him?? I have a hard time beliving that his face is damaged, because the children would NOT have been allowed to see him then. The fact that Latoya said that his body was still warm at the hospital. How the hell is that possible, when Michael was suppose to have been "dead" for almost 3 hours at that time???


Sweetie! the reason why you are finding all of this so hard to believe is because they're all lies. Don't even trouble yourself about LaToya describing what MJ was wearing in detail. She made everything up. She merely fabricated a lie. No one else mentioned his attire. I bet if you asked any of the other family members that question as of today they couldn't tell you. Everything that we have analyzed since June 25th and found no valid answer for was all lies. Don't worry about a DC. If one should materialize it won't mean anything. Since when does it take nearly 3 mons for a DC? We already know what supposedly killed him. The general public buys into this because they believe anything on T.V. or tabloids. They're like sponges. Think for a minute? Don't you think it's odd the professionals want nothing to do with this matter? MJ is a high profile celebrity!Remember! Jermaine briefing the press on MJ's death? Yeah! A family member does it. Not! Feel free to PM me if you ever get down about anything. I am 100% convinced that MJ is very much alive. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:I love the video. Did you, guys, catch the line" Many people are still in denial and can't even beive he's gone". Is it referring to us??

I am sure Jermaine is talking about us. We are not in denial. How can we be in denial about something that never took place. If MJ was dead like they claim damit they wouldn't have been so reluctant to show the world his body. I don't believe they saw a body either. LaToya saying she and Paris and Prince saw MJ's body at the funeral was a fabricated lie. They can say whatever they want. I don't care. MJ's kids have not lost their dad and I am all too certain they see him more frequently than any of us could ever imagine. In spite of everything going on in MJ's life he would slit his wrists for his children. He loved those children with every fiber of his being. Jermaine makes me naseous. He maybe a good person but his actions speak volumes. Keep the Faith!


I dont know about the children seeing his body either. I mean wouldent they have been traumatized for the rest of their lives??? Could they have been so calm at the memoriel, if they saw him?

And the thing with Prince watching the Doc perform CPR on Michael, I really hope not, he will be damaged for the rest of his life. Poor Child.

When I started to loose a bit of my faith again was when Latoya described in the interwiev what close Michael was wearing in his casket. How can she describe it that way, if it didnt take place? I mean in so many details?

What keeps me to still have some belief that Mike is still with us, is that Fact that the DC is comeplete BS, and not signed by any doctor wich means it is NOT legal as far as I know, and that we didnt get to see his body... That still buggs me. Why didnt we get to see him?? I have a hard time beliving that his face is damaged, because the children would NOT have been allowed to see him then. The fact that Latoya said that his body was still warm at the hospital. How the hell is that possible, when Michael was suppose to have been "dead" for almost 3 hours at that time???


Sweetie! the reason why you are finding all of this so hard to believe is because they're all lies. Don't even trouble yourself about LaToya describing what MJ was wearing in detail. She made everything up. She merely fabricated a lie. No one else mentioned his attire. I bet if you asked any of the other family members that question as of today they couldn't tell you. Everything that we have analyzed since June 25th and found no valid answer for was all lies. Don't worry about a DC. If one should materialize it won't mean anything. Since when does it take nearly 3 mons for a DC? We already know what supposedly killed him. The general public buys into this because they believe anything on T.V. or tabloids. They're like sponges. Think for a minute? Don't you think it's odd the professionals want nothing to do with this matter? MJ is a high profile celebrity!Remember! Jermaine briefing the press on MJ's death? Yeah! A family member does it. Not! Feel free to PM me if you ever get down about anything. I am 100% convinced that MJ is very much alive. Keep the Faith!



You are incredeble you know that?? I dont know how you do it, but you are. How can you keep the faith so much.

I guess you are right about Latoya, It just got to me.. And I never in my life heard of a family member prounouncing the death of a lovedone.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Thank you Sweetie,
My faith comes from God who is very instrumental in my life. He's the head. I get all of my faith from him. Aside from that I have been through alot of adversity in life. Somehow, my God always allowed me to bounce back. That's where my faith comes from. By the way! Sweetie, you have never heard of a family member announcing death of a high profile celebrity or anyone that supposedly dies in a hospital because it's not the norm. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Rach on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Ok I'm a bit slow in watching this but never mind! Thanks HarleyBlonde for posting BTW.

Ok first of all that video is mega funny and I LOLed so much at the captions through most of it. However, underneath that there is a serious message.

Jermaine makes me sick. He is a snake and not the man I thought he was when he was on "Big Brother" a few years back. I feel so gullible for believing that he was genuine person when this video highlights otherwise.

If this isn't a hoax and Michael did die, he is a horrible human being but will get the karma he deserves in his next life.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by jpresley on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:58 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXOiNExncCs Hi All, I found this- please watch. It proves what we all thought all along about Jermaine. He's not flavour of the month!!


It made me sick when Jermaine signed autographs. He has not done that for 40 years

Yeah, me too. Gagged on it TBH
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Red Velvet on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 am

VRY=PYT wrote:Who wants to believe someone who looks like they slathered Black Shoe Polish on his head, then lined it up with a Black Sharpie! I’m sorry I don’t believe nothing Jermaine Jackson has to say to the Media when it pertains to Michael. He wanted to be Michael. They all did (expect Janet). Jermaine has competed with Michael for his fame for years now.

Please Jermaine do yourself a favor….Sit Your Ass Down.

Your 15 is now over! It was over 20 years ago but clearly someone has NOT told you that. I’m sorry for venting angrily but I can’t stand people who do wrong to others especially to there own blood, and then “fake the funk” like they have never did anything wrong to them. Jermaine has been known to said… or should I say “Sung” some ridonkulous things about Michael.

I quote MJ…… “What a Shmuck….Back Up”!

Edit: LMAO… .And There YA GO!…..Listen to that song. (I need to watch/read before I post huh? Wink) but anything that has JERMAINE in the title I don’t read (just post) cause I know it’s BS. Nice post I'm glad that song was played @ the end just to unmasked who he really is!

 
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Red Velvet on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:I love the video. Did you, guys, catch the line" Many people are still in denial and can't even beive he's gone". Is it referring to us??

I am sure Jermaine is talking about us. We are not in denial. How can we be in denial about something that never took place. If MJ was dead like they claim damit they wouldn't have been so reluctant to show the world his body. I don't believe they saw a body either. LaToya saying she and Paris and Prince saw MJ's body at the funeral was a fabricated lie. They can say whatever they want. I don't care. MJ's kids have not lost their dad and I am all too certain they see him more frequently than any of us could ever imagine. In spite of everything going on in MJ's life he would slit his wrists for his children. He loved those children with every fiber of his being. Jermaine makes me naseous. He maybe a good person but his actions speak volumes. Keep the Faith!


I dont know about the children seeing his body either. I mean wouldent they have been traumatized for the rest of their lives??? Could they have been so calm at the memoriel, if they saw him?

And the thing with Prince watching the Doc perform CPR on Michael, I really hope not, he will be damaged for the rest of his life. Poor Child.

When I started to loose a bit of my faith again was when Latoya described in the interwiev what close Michael was wearing in his casket. How can she describe it that way, if it didnt take place? I mean in so many details?

What keeps me to still have some belief that Mike is still with us, is that Fact that the DC is comeplete BS, and not signed by any doctor wich means it is NOT legal as far as I know, and that we didnt get to see his body... That still buggs me. Why didnt we get to see him?? I have a hard time beliving that his face is damaged, because the children would NOT have been allowed to see him then. The fact that Latoya said that his body was still warm at the hospital. How the hell is that possible, when Michael was suppose to have been "dead" for almost 3 hours at that time???
I agree with what you and sweet1 are saying

you know, something just dawned on me reading this post..

First I want to say something, (believe it or not, in the possible - NOTE: POSSIBLE) defense of what Jermaine and Latoya have been doing.

I've been rolling over in my mind for a long time the fact that I feel they are playing a major role somehow, and what MJBelovedMJ just posted just gave me a possible revelation!!!

You will all have to please read each sentence of the following, with an OPEN MIND, okay? Laughing

First I'm going to address what MYBelovedMJ said about the "fear" that this could be true because of what Latoya said in convincing 'detail' on Oprah then I'll get to Jermaine

1) First of all we have to remember something -

Latoya is a confirmed LIAR, this we know, meaning she knows how to pull off a lie in front of the world without batting an eye, no matter WHO she says "made" her do it. He did not "make" her get on talk shows and say exactly what she said exactly the way she said it because it was she who was convincing the world - NOT her ex-husband.

Latoya has proven her ability and willingness to use "convincing" details to tell some of the most despicable lies IMAGINABLE and I'm not saying she hasn't changed, but I am definitely saying, "she's got skillz" OK? OK Laughing

NOW.

Whether or not she is a reformed confirmed liar might be a legitimate question however I do believe she has matured while AT THE SAME TIME, I absolutely do not believe for one second that Latoya is AT ALL ABOVE LYING, even IF - - (I say again) EVEN IF -- - her intentions are good.

Stay with me let me explain. You're gonna LIKE this or at least see a new possibility (I hopelol) .

First of all, from her actions at the house immediately following the "events" of June 25, PLUS her signing of the death certificate PLUS her constant presence in the media, I believe (or at least let's just assume for the sake of the fact that we may as well for now assume this as anything else) that Latoya IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN in on it and EVEN part of THE PLAN.

That's number 1.

AND

As despicable his actions have appeared, I believe that in his latter years Jermaine POSSIBLY has (stay with me just a sec now!!lol) MATURED by becoming religious, getting some work on BB or whatever) and it is at least POSSIBLE that Jermaine MAY be in on it too

(hang in here with me a sec now!) and I'll tell you why and at least you'll see my reasoning (I hope lol)

ASK yourselves this:

WHAT DID BOTH JERMAINE AND LATOYA HAVE IN COMMON PRIOR TO JUNE 25th?

Think about it for about 10 seconds..
Jermaine and Latoya past - present - future as of June 25, 2009 ..







BOTH OF THEM OWE MICHAEL AN ENOURMOUS PUBLIC APOLOGY

In the past they BOTH trashed Michael's name and his image.

In the present (as of June 25 and prior) they both had made strides in their maturity levels (I know I know, Jermaine to a degree but at least he got himself a job and became committed to his religion)

Regarding the future (after June 25th) - - - if in their maturing over time, they had agreed to Michael that they owe him a public apology and would make it up to him at any time and in any way that he saw fit ... (this is how a true apology should go) then ...

WHAT BETTER WAY for them to "pay" Michael than to help him hoax his death

AND

agree to "stage" these "tributes" to EDIFY his PUBLIC image

(I have no comments on that 'foundation' thing of Jermaine - or the ITunes charity of Latoya, maybe something will come out about these things in time) - now hang in here another sec okay? - - -

There is also another thing that's been bothering me ..

1) I think we all agree Jermaine's (and the rest of the family's) actions are a bit too unbelievable to really just actually believe and even as badly as Jermaine messed up Smile at the memorial there is one other thing has not left me alone and that is ...

ok now FORGET for a moment THAT HE RUINED the song ok? let's sit that aside for a second ..

and let's LOOK AT the fact that THE BROTHER OF THE "DECEASED" sang at the memorial

PERIOD.

In the world I come from, there is NO WAY that no sibling would sing at their dearly departed loved one's memorial (especially if they were as close as Jermaine and Michael once were) even in a small church - WHY ......its because ...................

an extremely close family member (especially a sibling) is not going to RISK emotionally breaking down in front of 10 - 20 - 100 - 200 - 300 people and that is because everyone knows that there is no telling what memories would not attack the person in mid-song and cause them to be unable to finish the song.

LEAST OF ALL, IN FRONT OF MILLIONS of people - even a jealous brother who at one time had a lot of love and shared a lot of memories.

I honestly don't believe his mother or any mature, experienced relative would have allowed it if this were real.

IF HE HOAXED IT, AND THEY ARE IN ON IT, it could explain also why all these CRAZY, untimely "tributes" are so soon and awkward

And the Jacksons have never been masters at planning huge events, that much is PROVEN so its no surprise that they would **** this up too.

2) Mother DID make a video supporting this thing and remember - she is Michael's BIGGEST PROTECTOR, WE CAN'T FORGET THAT MUCH so we can at least suspend for the moment that she could be 'forced' to do it

3) Latoya wrote an entire BOOK of details to "convince" the world of one big LIE - I do not put it past her now to convince the world of ONE BIG LIE - - because SHE HAS DONE IT BEFORE and since SHE REALLY OWES MICHAEL, she would do it with all her might.

All I'm trying to say is that if we are going to stand by this entire hoax theory in general, then we have to remember that regardless to anything the Jacksons (or anyone) does in the PUBLIC, does not necessarily (read that word again! necessarily lol) mean ANYTHING we see is real.

That's all I'm saying. And remember, this is a big FAMILY that has a history of lots of conflicts but also a lot of LOVE and has managed living in a fishbowl for a VERY long time, and if MJ is letting them have their 15 mins "on him" then that could explain a few ("crazy") things imo..

..that's all I'm saying ....i just hope its making a modicum of sense to somebody because this was a lot of typing Laughing and I'd like to request some opinions on this

I feel that no matter how we feel about Jermaine being a jerk in his personal life, when it comes to how things are relating to MJ, let's let one thing be in the forefront of our minds 24/7 and that is ...

KEEP THE FAITH Very Happy !! MJ is alive and well and living in ...

well... MJ is alive and well Laughing


Last edited by Red Velvet on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by alwayslove on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 am

This is like Cain and Abel.jealousy is poison,and poison can make ur brain wushi washi
What happened in the past with his brothers wife,and cheating on his wife,how can he look in his brothers eye's.
But what realy shocked me,was the Picture beiing in the Dodgers Stadium August 07.That was the time I was still crying,when the whole world was crying .
This man is evil,and maybe they should look into it,i was thinking the same thing,when i read that he brought Thome thome in Michael's Life.
avatar
alwayslove
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 am

ALL the Jacksons are in on it-Brothers, Sisters, Katherine and Joe. They have to be. As regards to Jermaine and Latoya leopards never change their spots, you dont necessarily change with religion-look at all the terrorists, you can bet your little cotton socks Jermaine and Latoya has helped with the hoax for financial gain. If a Sister will stand up and give an interview like Latoya did when Michael was facing those charges and Jermaine will betray his Brother by sleeping with his wife they are not the sort to do any deed through acts of love. Their hearts are not good, they love themselves more than anyone.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:52 am

Red Velvet,
It makes complete sense to me. LaToya and Jermaine owed alot to MJ. What better way to make good with him once and for all then putting on the best acting performance they ever had. MJ is getting his returned favor from their sininster actions that he had to endure over the years. I am sure he felt so much betrayal from them. It's one thing having total strangers attack you but when your own blood turns against you and sides with the strangers. Well! that's more than a slap in the face! Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:35 am

@ Red Velvet.

This was very interresting to read.
Im glad I made you think of it, you answered my questions. I have my faith back again.

Thanks Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 am

I have put off making any remarks about this Jermaine video and I cant hold it in anymore.
I watched the vid offline last night and I am APPALLED.........APPALLED.

There are no words in the English language that describe my feelings towards Jermaine at the moment. I refrained from signing on last night to post my opinion because I was so pissed off that I would regret what I said.
In fact I have hardly ever said anything about the Jackson family except for Joe.
After this Jermaine vid I was so livid I cant even explain it.

What goes on in someones brain that would make them think that what theyre doing is ok? I seriously wanna know. What made him think it was ok to make up a phony charity and claim to MJ's fans that the money from the tribute is going to this non-existant charity, but actually in his pocket? what made him think it was ok to cash in and take advantage of peoples grieving due to MJ's "death"? What made him think it was ok to state in a press conference that all these big names were locked into this concert when he knew straight up that they werent? What made him thinkit was ok to LIE to MJ's fans?
AND THEN to force your own Mother into making a video about her support for the tribute, because you KNEW your plan was going down the shitter. How DARE you drag Mother into this!! And the kids? Im not even gonna get into that.

OMG.

Oh
My
God.

I am still so angry.

How in the F**K could Jermaine do this to his OWN BLOOD? I dont care if it is Michael JAckson... HE IS YOUR BROTHER!! YOUR BROTHER!!

Jermaine to me right now is a piece of shit. Im sorry for being harsh and I dont care if he' in on the hoax. He had EVERY intention to snatch our money for the concert and pocket it himself. The charity doesnt even exist.

The man LIED to his own wife about not having any money for child support!! Yet he recieved a huge amount from BB. Way to go on being an upstanding father Jermaine!!!

whatever. Im done with my bitching.

The man makes me physically nauseous.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Red Velvet on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:03 pm

<table class="forumline" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tr><td class="row2" align="left" width="22%" valign="top">MyBelovedMJ</td><td class="row2" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:35 am </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">@ Red Velvet.

This was very interresting to read.
Im glad I made you think of it, you answered my questions. I have my faith back again.

Thanks </td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" class="spaceRow" height="1"></td></tr><tr><td class="row1" align="left" width="22%" valign="top">Sweet1</td><td class="row1" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:52 am </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Red Velvet,
It makes complete sense to me. LaToya and Jermaine owed alot to MJ.
What better way to make good with him once and for all then putting on
the best acting performance they ever had. MJ is getting his returned
favor from their sininster actions that he had to endure over the
years. I am sure he felt so much betrayal from them. It's one thing
having total strangers attack you but when your own blood turns against
you and sides with the strangers. Well! that's more than a slap in the
face! Keep the Faith!</td></tr></table></td></tr></table>
Thanks for responding I'm glad that it made some sense. We definitely have to think outside the box. As long as nothing else is making sense, at least for now we must certainly Keep the Faith!





Harleyblonde wrote:ALL the Jacksons are in on it-Brothers, Sisters, Katherine and Joe. They have to be. As regards to Jermaine and Latoya leopards never change their spots, you dont necessarily change with religion-look at all the terrorists, you can bet your little cotton socks Jermaine and Latoya has helped with the hoax for financial gain. If a Sister will stand up and give an interview like Latoya did when Michael was facing those charges and Jermaine will betray his Brother by sleeping with his wife they are not the sort to do any deed through acts of love. Their hearts are not good, they love themselves more than anyone.

I appreciate this opinion and it does make sense to me too. The only thing is there is a "saving grace" here for me. The fact that Mother would not OK ANY of this and she has done so. Mother KNOWS her children VERY WELL and she would know if this were only selfishly motivated GREED. As of yet, we cannot determine if there is ACTUAL financial gain involved in this for either of them. I felt it was very strange for Latoya to be setting up an ITunes charity and we all see how strange this tribute is that Jermaine is putting on. It could be a part of the PLAN of paying Michael back by setting up charities at his request because even on their most selfish days, I cannot see the concept of "charity" coming from either of them on their own without some STRONG influence from Michael, perhaps as part of their agreement to "pay" him in any way that HE sees fit. I can imagine in their agreement with him to make it up to him Michael would request 2 things of BOTH of them. PUBLIC restoration of my name and image and use it all to GIVE to charity. I do not think the word 'charity' would have come from them without Michael's insistence.

What Jermaine and Latoya did was indeed very VERY selfish. Only God knows their hearts though. Another saving grace to me in addition to Mother's watchful eye being on this, is that UNLIKE Cain, Latoya and Jermaine did not make it their business to keep at it until Michael's image was dead. They made a public turn around a long time ago.

Both of them basically repented (unlike Cain) and we have more reason to believe they are sorry than to believe they are hell bent on selfish destruction of their brother imo. I'm really glad you shared that sensible opinion though.
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:34 pm

No-one really knows the intentions of Latoys and Jermaine but what springs to my mind is that after all the BS and lies they have given to their Brothers fans since his "death" does not to me look like they are repentant. Fans could not even show their respects-I live in England and remember Princess Diana's death, the whole of London turned out for the funeral. Why wasn't it like that for Michael. It should have been the biggest event this decade.There are many many that believe that MJ is dead and have stood by him for years but the only ones who were able to pay respects were the chosen few who were lucky enough to get tickets for the memorial.
And you say that their Mother would NOT OK any wrongdoing-where was she years ago when Jermaine was doing naughty naughty with his Sister in law? Not many women can tell a grown man what to do and if there is a secret I wish I knew it! I think Jermaine will do just what he wants when he wants. If you think he and Latoya are sorry and repentant that is your perogative but I would be very surprised if this was the case. Take care.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by mommy on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Halleluja......
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by hungry on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:37 pm

@Red Velvet Thanks for that post! It was pretty long, but really worth it. I never acknowledged that Latoya and Jermaine actually kind of owed Michael for adding to the bad publicity around him!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Red Velvet on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:35 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:No-one really knows the intentions of Latoys and Jermaine but what springs to my mind is that after all the BS and lies they have given to their Brothers fans since his "death" does not to me look like they are repentant.


So, what I'm saying is that the BS and lies they have given to their brother's fans are not coming specifically from Latoya or Jermaine but are coming from the entire family in one way or another and if we believe this is a hoax, or indeed could very well be one, that is the reason for ALL of the "lies" - u see? what I'm saying?

Fans could not even show their respects-I live in England and remember Princess Diana's death, the whole of London turned out for the funeral. Why wasn't it like that for Michael.
Because Princess Diana died Michael didn't? If Michael had died, the family would have been very different imo and so would the law enforcement and so would the media etc. etc. and so would the pubic for that matter. Everything would be different imo.

It should have been the biggest event this decade.

Of course, (I believe) it would have been much bigger if it had been true!! It would have been much more serious, somber and reverant imo and much more respectful toward fans, definitely by allowing a place to grieve and pay respects ... BUT .. HOWEVER ...as it was, they had to protect the "lie" some kind of way and one way is by keeping (us very smart) fans somewhat "at bay", as well as keeping the media somewhat at bay.

There are many many that believe that MJ is dead and have stood by him for years but the only ones who were able to pay respects were the chosen few who were lucky enough to get tickets for the memorial.
That alone makes it seem like something isn't real about this. Doncha think? See we have to keep looking from the position of "this is a HOAX" for THE WORLD to believe he's gone for MJ's reasons.

Some FANS (like you and I) know better. And its a good thing because you're right, they made no concessions for us. I feel this should bother you only if you believe he's dead and surely some % of you doesn't or you wouldn't be here Laughing right? Smile
And you say that their Mother would NOT OK any wrongdoing-where was she years ago when Jermaine was doing naughty naughty with his Sister in law?
She was probably somewhere giving Jermaine the lecture (or sermon) of his life! but since her morals did not "take" on him, what could she do BUT lecture or preach. Can't force a man into what to do with his "thingy".

Not many women can tell a grown man what to do
Exactly! That's one reason we have to keep the matter seperate between what Jermaine did in his personal life and what he may be doing NOW concerning Michael's (possible) being ALIVE.

See, that's what this is really all about, not Jermaine and his morals or lack thereof. My point is that Mrs. Jackson has PLENTY of power when it comes to putting herself in front of a camera to "amen" Jermaine's "tribute" and I don't believe she could be "forced" into doing that, nor do I think she would allow anyone to do anything in regards to her "deceased" baby if it were not somehow the correct thing to do under the (true) circumstances (like he ain't dead?) - see? Smile

and if there is a secret I wish I knew it!
Well, that's what we're all here for - to try and 'crack the code' of what's really going on.

I think Jermaine will do just what he wants when he wants.
If Jermaine is operating on his own, completely independent of the family's consent or his mother's consent that is one thing, but if this is a hoax of some kind, he could well be acting in coorporation with MJ, IF this is a hoax and IF he is giving Michael his "just due" by trying his best in his own awkward way, to make up for the sordid past.

If you think he and Latoya are sorry and repentant that is your perogative but I would be very surprised if this was the case. Take care.
The thing is, it isn't the fact of that being what I think is the case. Its the fact of looking at all POSSIBILITIES and all I'm saying is that with all of this being a "nut" case situation, surely anything is possible. Jermaine and Latoya both have, over the last 20 years, shown clear signs of "turn around" in their attitudes toward Michael, in the things they have said about him publicly, Latoya got on as many talk shows in 2004-5 talking about why she did what she did (her husband's abuse etc.) and Jermaine was defending MJ tooth and nail during the trial and in every broadcast since Word to the Bad, has completely turned around that attitude he had had towards MJ. Do I think they repented to my own personal satisfaction?? No as a matter of fact I don't. That is one reason I feel THEY STILL OWE MICHAEL A PUBLIC APOLOGY and all I'm saying is that IF IF IF this is a hoaxed death - the way they are going about things could could could (possibly) explain it. That is all I'm trying to say. Thanks for reading both long postings by the way! Laughing

@ hungry - good! glad it was worth the read. thanks for letting me know.
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Red Velvet on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:ALL the Jacksons are in on it-Brothers, Sisters, Katherine and Joe. They have to be.
Absolutely.

As regards to Jermaine and Latoya leopards never change their spots, you dont necessarily change with religion-look at all the terrorists, you can bet your little cotton socks Jermaine and Latoya has helped with the hoax for financial gain.
We do not actually know this as of yet. There has been a clue that it is possible but only a clue just with everything else so this is not necessarily the case no matter that it kinda looks like it. Look at everything else that looks one way on the surface. Its too inconclusive.
If a Sister will stand up and give an interview like Latoya did when Michael was facing those charges and Jermaine will betray his Brother by sleeping with his wife they are not the sort to do any deed through acts of love. Their hearts are not good, they love themselves more than anyone.
I hear you. We will see (hopefully). Right now I'm staying open because there are far more questions than answers.

And make no mistake about it, I'm keeping an open mind for either/or either way. Its not that I trust anything or anyone involved ...

...except Michael ...
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by katson45 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:36 pm

IF MJ IS READING this DIATRIBE against his own family members, I'm (probably agreeing with some of it) but can't imagine how hurt he must be feeling to read what his fans think of his own family. L.O.V.E. can change 'anyone'
avatar
katson45
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by billyjean on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm

That really ticks me off. I don't know any other way to put it. I'm at a lost for words.
avatar
billyjean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jermaine is far from sweet and innocent-watch this!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum