This is it ( something weird)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is it ( something weird)

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:54 pm

I think Kenny says, "We're all here because of him. May that continue, with him leading the way."

I don't know....all in a circle, holding hands...saying a prayer perhaps??
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:57 pm

I noticed this on the footage and wondered what others thought.

To me it looks superimposed but this of course could be down to the editing or the quality of the video.

What do you think?

avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by phoenix on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 pm

i know i noticed that too and it is wirdo
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by phoenix on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm

and i think he said LEADING .....
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm

@Rach - It doesn't look superimposed to me, but it doesn't look like Michael was actually there, either. He's too bright, like a light is shining down on him, but there is not reflect of that light on the stage floor. There should be one if a light was shining on him, because we can see the red from his pants on the ground.
I'm confused.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Kenney IS saying: With him LEADING the way.

Michael says: I`m gonna take you places, you`ve never been before.

I miss him. God I miss him

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:10 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by endlessfire on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 pm

all of that footage looked like he did years ago. maybe that;s the real mj?
avatar
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by kdkennedy74 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Rach wrote:I noticed this on the footage and wondered what others thought.

To me it looks superimposed but this of course could be down to the editing or the quality of the video.

What do you think?


Something about his reflection is off. I agree that the light is not reflecting but yet his body is. It looks superimposed to me as well.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 pm

hungry wrote:@Rach - It doesn't look superimposed to me, but it doesn't look like Michael was actually there, either. He's too bright, like a light is shining down on him, but there is not reflect of that light on the stage floor. There should be one if a light was shining on him, because we can see the red from his pants on the ground.
I'm confused.

I hear what you're saying and I am confused as well!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by phoenix on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Human_nature wrote:I also think he says LEADING ...I asked, because I just wanna be sure.

What is strange, when they all hugging together, like they continue the rehearsal...without Michael.

I don't know if you understand what I mean....

maybe its more like "one for all and all for one" hug
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by LoveisMagical on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Human_nature wrote:At 0:31 to 0:37 ...what do you think of this scene ?

They look like very sad there...

And Kenny's words :

"We're all here because of him, made that continue, with him leading the way" (I think he say LEADING...but can be LEAVING too...)

Watch :


Maybe that's a rehersal for the Memorial, cause they look kind of sad
But why would they include memorial fotage in a movie about his rehersal??
weird!!!
avatar
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by endlessfire on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Human_nature wrote:I also think he says LEADING ...I asked, because I just wanna be sure.

What is strange, when they all hugging together, like they continue the rehearsal...without Michael.

I don't know if you understand what I mean....


KENNY: Hey Mikey, stay out of this shot because you are supposed to be dead. Okay?

MIKEY:Okay Kenny, Just let me know when to make another apperance. I'm going to check the internet to see what those medeling(sp) kids are letting the world know now.

KENNY:At least no one believes them and just thinks they are crazy. They are going to love the ending of this thing.



LOL
avatar
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by phoenix on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:19 pm

endlessfire wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I also think he says LEADING ...I asked, because I just wanna be sure.

What is strange, when they all hugging together, like they continue the rehearsal...without Michael.

I don't know if you understand what I mean....


KENNY: Hey Mikey, stay out of this shot because you are supposed to be dead. Okay?

MIKEY:Okay Kenny, Just let me know when to make another apperance. I'm going to check the internet to see what those medeling(sp) kids are letting the world know now.

KENNY:At least no one believes them and just thinks they are crazy. They are going to love the ending of this thing.



LOL


LOOOOOOOL
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by rellababy on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Human_nature wrote:At 0:31 to 0:37 ...what do you think of this scene ?

They look like very sad there...

And Kenny's words :

"We're all here because of him, made that continue, with him leading the way" (I think he say LEADING...but can be LEAVING too...)


I think that was the very first MJ met the TII dancers. He suprised them during one of their rehersals.
avatar
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:24 pm

LoveisMagical wrote:
Human_nature wrote:At 0:31 to 0:37 ...what do you think of this scene ?

They look like very sad there...

And Kenny's words :

"We're all here because of him, made that continue, with him leading the way" (I think he say LEADING...but can be LEAVING too...)

Watch :


Maybe that's a rehersal for the Memorial, cause they look kind of sad
But why would they include memorial fotage in a movie about his rehersal??
weird!!!



Look at him, look how beautiful he is. Does he look, sick and frail to any of you?? He doesent to me. Look how he moves. OMG!!! How can soemone so healthy just "die" out of the blue? I dont get that?? The doctor didnt give him enough promofol to kill him. Michael wanted to take the world places, it never been before. He wanted to share this. It was going to be awesome like NEVER before.

But why leave it all, when it was so perfect?? What pushed him over the edge?? Was it Thome, whom seem to control his life? Is that Why michael did this??

I dont believe he just "drooped dead" all of a sudden. Thats not making any sence. But what happen then??


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by ishealive on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 pm

@endlessfire

Brilliant and could be very true...
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by mj's badest B!-tch on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:49 pm

You know, to me it just don't look like MJ at all. IMO because of his body shape head shape everything. idk...
avatar
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by endlessfire on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Wouldn't we all blush like children if he came back and said 'Hey what do you mean that wasn't me. I read what ya'll wrote on that forum.' Just kidding, it would be funny though. I can honestly say I don't think any of us REALLY know what Michael Jackson looks like.
avatar
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:04 pm

phoenix wrote:
endlessfire wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I also think he says LEADING ...I asked, because I just wanna be sure.

What is strange, when they all hugging together, like they continue the rehearsal...without Michael.

I don't know if you understand what I mean....


KENNY: Hey Mikey, stay out of this shot because you are supposed to be dead. Okay?

MIKEY:Okay Kenny, Just let me know when to make another apperance. I'm going to check the internet to see what those medeling(sp) kids are letting the world know now.

KENNY:At least no one believes them and just thinks they are crazy. They are going to love the ending of this thing.



LOL
I wish

LOOOOOOOL
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:05 pm

hungry wrote:
phoenix wrote:
endlessfire wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I also think he says LEADING ...I asked, because I just wanna be sure.

What is strange, when they all hugging together, like they continue the rehearsal...without Michael.

I don't know if you understand what I mean....


KENNY: Hey Mikey, stay out of this shot because you are supposed to be dead. Okay?

MIKEY:Okay Kenny, Just let me know when to make another apperance. I'm going to check the internet to see what those medeling(sp) kids are letting the world know now.

KENNY:At least no one believes them and just thinks they are crazy. They are going to love the ending of this thing.


LOL


LOOOOOOOL
I wish
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm

endlessfire wrote:Wouldn't we all blush like children if he came back and said 'Hey what do you mean that wasn't me. I read what ya'll wrote on that forum.' Just kidding, it would be funny though. I can honestly say I don't think any of us REALLY know what Michael Jackson looks like.


No I wouldent. But I would blush so much, if he went on the golden pants thread.

OH DEAR... Please dont go in there Mike.. If you do, done tell me I didnt warn you lool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by LoveisMagical on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:12 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
endlessfire wrote:Wouldn't we all blush like children if he came back and said 'Hey what do you mean that wasn't me. I read what ya'll wrote on that forum.' Just kidding, it would be funny though. I can honestly say I don't think any of us REALLY know what Michael Jackson looks like.


No I wouldent. But I would blush so much, if he went on the golden pants thread.

OH DEAR... Please dont go in there Mike.. If you do, done tell me I didnt warn you lool
if he reads it he would be the one blushing
avatar
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Loree on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:14 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
endlessfire wrote:Wouldn't we all blush like children if he came back and said 'Hey what do you mean that wasn't me. I read what ya'll wrote on that forum.' Just kidding, it would be funny though. I can honestly say I don't think any of us REALLY know what Michael Jackson looks like.


No I wouldent. But I would blush so much, if he went on the golden pants thread.

OH DEAR... Please dont go in there Mike.. If you do, done tell me I didnt warn you lool

Oh noess that would be totally XD

about the Michael Jackson's This Is It Mosaic, has anyone uploaded a photo yet?
avatar
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by mj's badest B!-tch on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Human_nature wrote:Well, if he come back and tell us it was him, ok Wink
But....I think it'll be more...

"ha ha , I fooled you all..you thought it was me right?"

Well I know one thing for sure.....

The last time I saw Michael he looked like this..........


Now this guy........look at how narrow the chin is in compare to him in the pic with me and the SHAPE of the HEAD.


Mike


other guy



Mike


Again Other guy



Mike

See a contras?...............
avatar
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:35 pm

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Well, if he come back and tell us it was him, ok
But....I think it'll be more...

"ha ha , I fooled you all..you thought it was me right?"

Well I know one thing for sure.....

The last time I saw Michael he looked like this..........


Now this guy........look at how narrow the chin is in compare to him in the pic with me and the SHAPE of the HEAD.


Mike


other guy



Mike


Again Other guy



Mike

See a contras?...............



How many years ago is this?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by aamj07 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm

LOVE the pic of you and MJ, and I'm hella jealous, might I add!
And I also love the fact that you're wearing a TLC crazy, sexy, cool shirt!
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by mj's badest B!-tch on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:57 pm

^^^ Thank you dear!

@ MybelovidMJ It is not that long ago for anybody to imply that he could have changed that much...some of those pics are only a year or two old. So I know where your going with that question and I say to you that I don't care if it was as much as a five year gap time doesn't bring changes to the shape of the bone structure, cranial shape and position of the smile. look at the comparisons.
avatar
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:00 pm

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:^^^ Thank you dear!

@ MybelovidMJ It is not that long ago for anybody to imply that he could have changed that much...some of those pics are only a year or two old. So I know where your going with that question and I say to you that I don't care if it was as much as a five year gap time doesn't bring changes to the shape of the bone structure, cranial shape and position of the smile. look at the comparisons.

I know what you are talking about... Im not going anywhere with that question... I think you misunderstood me. All im trying to do is protect Michael. I have my reasons for that... Im sorry If I offended you. Im glad he had a friend like you . Cause you seemed to be really close to him Smile beautiful

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Sweet1 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 pm

I believe Kenny said Leading also. I saw the 3 mins of the movie last night on the VMA's and I made up my mind then I would wait for the DVD. The footage looked like some old MJ rehearsals are included and I can honestly say not all of the footage was MJ. I too, think some may have impersonators or something. It truly would't have mattered if he used them anyway since the concert was never going to happen in the first place. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 pm

hungry wrote:@Rach - It doesn't look superimposed to me, but it doesn't look like Michael was actually there, either. He's too bright, like a light is shining down on him, but there is not reflect of that light on the stage floor. There should be one if a light was shining on him, because we can see the red from his pants on the ground.
I'm confused.

To me it looks like the light source is coming from in front of him not on top of him like a spot light.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 pm

It sounds to me like he says "leading", pretty clear.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Sweet1 wrote:I believe Kenny said Leading also. I saw the 3 mins of the movie last night on the VMA's and I made up my mind then I would wait for the DVD. The footage looked like some old MJ rehearsals are included and I can honestly say not all of the footage was MJ. I too, think some may have impersonators or something. It truly would't have mattered if he used them anyway since the concert was never going to happen in the first place. Keep the Faith!

I'm with you on the fact that I DON'T believe it was the current Michael and that there is some old footage in there but I have to go and see it to be able to analyze it and see what the heck is going on! Then I will Tweet Mr. Ortega and demand my money back!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Rach wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:I believe Kenny said Leading also. I saw the 3 mins of the movie last night on the VMA's and I made up my mind then I would wait for the DVD. The footage looked like some old MJ rehearsals are included and I can honestly say not all of the footage was MJ. I too, think some may have impersonators or something. It truly would't have mattered if he used them anyway since the concert was never going to happen in the first place. Keep the Faith!

I'm with you on the fact that I DON'T believe it was the current Michael and that there is some old footage in there but I have to go and see it to be able to analyze it and see what the heck is going on! Then I will Tweet Mr. Ortega and demand my money back!!!



ROFL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by mjssoulmate on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:51 pm

I think it was a prayer circle after they all found about his death. Question is: Why continue, why film it, unless you are planning it to be part of a movie?

And yes that was beautiful Michael. Healthy, strong, sexy Michael.


Last edited by mjssoulmate on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by mj's badest B!-tch on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:07 pm

@ MybelovidMJ...it's ok I'm not offended. No harm no foul.
avatar
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:11 pm

I love the the chat between Kenny and Mikey. If Mikey really checked the internet, he has had hours of entertainment. I know that I have!

endlessfire wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I also think he says LEADING ...I asked, because I just wanna be sure.

What is strange, when they all hugging together, like they continue the rehearsal...without Michael.

I don't know if you understand what I mean....


KENNY: Hey Mikey, stay out of this shot because you are supposed to be dead. Okay?

MIKEY:Okay Kenny, Just let me know when to make another apperance. I'm going to check the internet to see what those medeling(sp) kids are letting the world know now.

KENNY:At least no one believes them and just thinks they are crazy. They are going to love the ending of this thing.



LOL
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by nlb on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Rach wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:I believe Kenny said Leading also. I saw the 3 mins of the movie last night on the VMA's and I made up my mind then I would wait for the DVD. The footage looked like some old MJ rehearsals are included and I can honestly say not all of the footage was MJ. I too, think some may have impersonators or something. It truly would't have mattered if he used them anyway since the concert was never going to happen in the first place. Keep the Faith!

I'm with you on the fact that I DON'T believe it was the current Michael and that there is some old footage in there but I have to go and see it to be able to analyze it and see what the heck is going on! Then I will Tweet Mr. Ortega and demand my money back!!!


I agree about the footage of Michael. Kenny said Leading.
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."


Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:56 pm

@human nature-this is true and I have been thinking for a while that he really looked strange-I was kind of sad because I always belived him about the plastic surgeries-you know that he only had two? But if this is him he definantly did something-which is fine it is his business and he was getting older and who cares! For real-I dont care. I did think he looked better in the late nineties but you know-yeah it does look differant.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by mjssoulmate on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Guys compare his right wrist. It's the same wrist that stood out at the O2.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:05 pm

yeah...i dont understand the right wrist-and his freakin hands-michael had you know nice hands -they were (i hate to say it) pretty hands-this dude has ginormous hands.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:06 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
endlessfire wrote:Wouldn't we all blush like children if he came back and said 'Hey what do you mean that wasn't me. I read what ya'll wrote on that forum.' Just kidding, it would be funny though. I can honestly say I don't think any of us REALLY know what Michael Jackson looks like.


No I wouldent. But I would blush so much, if he went on the golden pants thread.

OH DEAR... Please dont go in there Mike.. If you do, done tell me I didnt warn you lool

OMG ROFL-geesh I love you guys...but honestly I have thought the same thing.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by mj's badest B!-tch on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Having a nose job or two and a chin implant or whatever dose not change the shape of the ears and his fingers and most importantly his facial and cranial structure... I believe MJ has been pulling one over on the masses for sometime now, and just think about it if you had the kind of money where you can employ folks to take on your physical and facial attributes and have them to go in to work for you when you don't want to or to show up to events that your not in the mood to be bothered with......wouldn't you? It all makes sense now.
avatar
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

mj's badest B!-tch wrote:Having a nose job or two and a chin implant or whatever dose not change the shape of the ears and his fingers and most importantly his facial and cranial structure... I believe MJ has been pulling one over on the masses for sometime now, and just think about it if you had the kind of money where you can employ folks to take on your physical and facial attributes and have them to go in to work for you when you don't want to or to show up to events that your not in the mood to be bothered with......wouldn't you? It all makes sense now.

yeah but think of this of course-MJ has not done any music since Invincible-the public appearances he made then did look like him-he looked like he had put on a few pounds but still-the footage of him seeing the troops in japan looked like him-small guy-pretty-his lips looked a tad fuller-but when i saw THis is It announcment from him-i was like what tha? and I was wondering when he started wearing shades-he had not done that in years-I mean shades during speeches you know.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by mj's badest B!-tch on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:22 pm

That's my point! it's not MJ....the very first time I saw this O2 character I knew from jump that was not Mike and now with this guy in the "this is it" movie..he just sticks out to me like a whore at a tent revival...lol sory
avatar
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it ( something weird)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum