Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clue at memorial??

4 posters

Go down

Clue at memorial?? Empty Clue at memorial??

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8yKcmru0JM Dont know if this has any relevence to the hoax but if you click on this link when Mariah Carey is singing you can twice see someone moving the curtain and peeking. Sorry if this has been spotted before but it has spooked me!It is at 59 and at 1.41.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Clue at memorial?? Empty Re: Clue at memorial??

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:50 pm

Good spot!! I didn't even notice that.
I don't know who it is but it's probably just someone back stage.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8yKcmru0JM Dont know if this has any relevence to the hoax but if you click on this link when Mariah Carey is singing you can twice see someone moving the curtain and peeking. Sorry if this has been spotted before but it has spooked me!It is at 59 and at 1.41.
'

Its Michael playing "Pekaboo" Clue at memorial?? Lol

No its not. If he was at his own memorial, I can asure that he is not hiding behind the curtain. None of the singers (Except Jermaine) Knows that Michael is alive. It would be pretty stupid of him to hide behind there...

Although I did catch on to one thing about this person. Its a man, he has black curly hair, and wearing a black suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:14 pm

ishealive wrote:Good spot!! I didn't even notice that.
I don't know who it is but it's probably just someone back stage.

I never noticed that on July 7th either. If it's anyone it's someone backstage monitoring the performers. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:21 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8yKcmru0JM Dont know if this has any relevence to the hoax but if you click on this link when Mariah Carey is singing you can twice see someone moving the curtain and peeking. Sorry if this has been spotted before but it has spooked me!It is at 59 and at 1.41.
'

Its Michael playing "Pekaboo" Clue at memorial?? Lol

No its not. If he was at his own memorial, I can asure that he is not hiding behind the curtain. None of the singers (Except Jermaine) Knows that Michael is alive. It would be pretty stupid of him to hide behind there...

Although I did catch on to one thing about this person. Its a man, he has black curly hair, and wearing a black suit.
LOL I bet the person thought they could sneak a peek wihtout getting caught Razz
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum