Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Resurrection 2007?

+3
carpenoctem
StenniZ
terror2k9
7 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Resurrection 2007? Empty Michael Jackson Resurrection 2007?

Post by terror2k9 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:40 pm

I had noticed this even before michael died a couple years back,It was a video for a new albulm he had coming out,and the name always struck me as odd back then that it would be called “resurrection”. I thought to myself to resurrect you have to die,and my wheels started spinning back then because Michael always did speak of gettiing away from it all in a couple of interviews. would he fake his own death to have a resurrection of himself? Ok 2 years pass now the media says hes dead and a drug addict,this song resurrection has never surfaced ever?

Was this supposed to happen in 2007? Whats wierd with all the coincidences,all the 7s,from the dates,the coincidence that the ambulance was 77! the helicopter ride was crazy to me to begin with! I can't see MJ being on drugs with 3 beutiful kids to take care of!

To me its a HOAX or a serious HIT, a MURDER that alot of people are in on it! I always thought that all this is a show but I have changed my thought that this is something deeper and real!

The ever changing stories the media would have us believe,Is there a supposed JUDGEMENT Day that Michael will return?

I dont know, but I will sit and wait patiently and wait for the outcome because I feel something big is coming!

Will The World be ready for whats coming? Surprised

here is the video I am talking about it was made in 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..47P-WGkh4A

5/12/2009
Michael Jackson chooses Director Kenny Ortega for THIS IS IT Concerts
http://xl2stq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pgvOZ6xlfxYSMR2X2xj3IalLiS4TP2DTypdFvQpMn2TtPTEvtxAi010f6iItB9FfrI4Kd-ZY7wJyGcipOnh_1thVTh9dM2SOl/MJJ%20behind%20the%20camera.jpg
Michael Jackson: King Of Pop

Kenny Ortega Announced As Show Director

May 12th, 2009

The streets of Hollywood are buzzing; Michael-mania is in full swing 5,500 miles away from The O2 arena – the home of his historic 50 concerts this summer.

Kenny Ortega, the renowned Director, Producer, Choreographer and creative talent is hard at work collaborating with Michael Jackson in the overall design and direction for the upcoming 'This Is It' concert shows. Ortega previously worked on Michael Jackson's Dangerous and HIStory tours, some of the most spectacular shows ever staged.

Last week, thousands of dancers flew in from every corner of the globe including Japan, Australia, South America and Europe to audition for Jackson and Ortega – all of them were chasing their dream of winning a spot to perform on stage with their idol Michael Jackson.

Even after the selection process narrowed the competition from thousands of submissions to over five hundred top international dancers, there was still no dance space large enough in Los Angeles or New York to house the auditions. The producers ended up booking LA's Nokia Theatre LA LIVE, part of the site where the Grammy Awards are held each year, to handle the unprecedented numbers of performers who flocked to these auditions.

Ortega, having once been in partnership with Gene Kelly, is most recently known for his work as the Director and Choreographer of Disney's, High School Musical 1, 2 & 3. Ortega also Produced and Directed the Barbra Streisand's Millennium concert tour and is a two time Emmy award winner for his work as Director and Choreographer of the 2002 Winter Olympics opening and closing ceremonies in Salt Lake City, Utah.

In receiving the phone call from Michael to lead the team, Ortega said, "My answer was without a beat nothing could keep me away. Collaborating with Michael on the Dangerous and HIStory tours were two of the greatest creative experiences of my life, to be invited to partner with him again is a dream come true. Working with Michael is always a true and full partnership, he is a creative mastermind, he assembles top professionals to lead his team and then inspires each and every one of us to climb to new places, break out of the box and conquer new challenges. He is the most significant artist and entertainer of our generation.”

"This Is It" is a spectacular concert experience incorporating iconic Jackson songs and choreography mixed with original new works. Ortega says, "Our show goals are to create more than a concert but a complete theatrical musical experience with a dynamic balance that features Jackson in production both spectacular and intimate settings. The stage set, choreography, costumes, lighting, effects and overall production will be of the highest standard and pushing the state of the art.”

Michael is dedicated to every detail and aspect of the show working closely with his creative and talented production team. He is “tremendously excited” about sharing his stage show with hundreds of thousands of fans this summer in London.

Ortega goes on to say, "It has been over a decade since Michael and I worked on the HIStory tour together. We had been in discussion in the last couple of years about finding a new project to work on. When I got the call to join him for these concerts I was in-between gigs, catching my breath. I had just finished a World Press tour for High School Musical and was about to start a new film. In accepting the invitation I had to move a few mountains to clear my schedule, but I'm thrilled to say I'm fully on board.”

Casting is in final stages for dancers and the band. The dedication, passion and determination of these performers, who are all personally inspired by Michael Jackson brings an unprecedented intensity to the stage. Michael Jackson, The King of Pop, has influenced a generation of performers through his music, dance and stage shows impacting an art form.

This week with rehearsals in full swing the impossible has become possible as details to this complex and dramatic show are being put together. And when moments get intense and exciting in rehearsals an age-old British tradition has been adopted – a tea break!

Ortega adds, "I go to work each day with a huge sense of joy just knowing what is in store. Michael, the team and I will hash out a creative idea, we're ready to implement it and Michael will say let's sleep on it. The next day he is back in studio raising the bar to the next level and pushing us further for greater dynamic results.”

Randy Phillips, President & CEO of AEG Live, commented, "The unprecedented demand for these shows turned public on a normal salt into a cultural phenomenon and pushed the boundaries by which we measure success. Michael and Kenny are creating an Escapist adventure that will take the audience on an entertainment experience only imagined in dreams or big budget motion pictures. This is the perfect pairing on unique creative talents with the greatest repertoire in contemporary music.”

Ortega concludes, "I am looking forward to the creative days ahead as we build a Michael Jackson experience like no other, and to ultimately arriving at The O2 - a magnificent venue and a worldly place. I am thrilled to be a part of the team that once again is bringing Michael Jackson, the greatest entertainer of our generation, back to the stage and into the light and love of his devoted fans. "

By the end of the 50 concerts, 1 million fans will have witnessed one of the greatest musical events in history. This will be the last chance to see the King of Pop in London in what will be a historic stage show, and once in a lifetime concert experience - this really is it!

Note To Editors - One of the world's most popular entertainers, Michael Jackson has sold over 750 million units worldwide and is one of the very few artists to be twice inducted into the U.S. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records has recognized Michael Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and Thriller as The Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 13 Grammy Awards and received the American Music Award's Artist of the Century Award.

Michael Jackson's “This Is It” 50 concerts sold out in a matter of hours on March 13th smashing box office records.

Production Team Includes: Production Team Includes:

· Kenny Ortega, Producer / Director

· Michael Cotton, Production Designer

· Patrick Woodroffe, Lighting Designer

Michaelmania

Related News:

Video / Photos: THIS IS IT! Auditions & Rehearsal
The thing that stands out the most at the end is they said an "escapist adventure" "escapist" - a person who escapes into a world of fantasy
terror2k9
terror2k9

Aantal berichten : 10
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Resurrection 2007? Empty Re: Michael Jackson Resurrection 2007?

Post by StenniZ Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:54 am

Could you repost the link to Youtube, 'cause it's not working. Thanks. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by terror2k9 Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:57 pm

terror2k9
terror2k9

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 pm

oh wow....the music just gives me the chills!!!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 pm

I really think something BIG will come. I still don't know what or when.
So many things sound surreal.
I'm very curious and I read alot about many other events in the past.

And so far, Michael's "Death" is the more surreal and mystic event I saw...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by terror2k9 Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:57 pm

I agree to bad alot of people are so closed minded to see alot of stuff does not add up!
But on the other hand if MJ planned it this way then he succeeded in what he wanted to do!
I am happy for him,but this would be for nothing unless he teaches people a lesson for saying hes a drug addict and show the people whos minds are closed to realize we are all being lied to.This is if hes alive,this is just my belief and hes doing it by the book.
terror2k9
terror2k9

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 am

Wow I have no words to describe that... wow lol.
I think something BIG is coming aswell.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:09 am

Feel something good ... I am hoping for something wonderful .... Very Happy .
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:07 am

Its a good thing to listen to the interviews from the past.
Its better to watch/listen to this en skip the bull...t whats been written about him.
Great info!
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down