Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Hey Guys,

So you may remember a few days ago I posted a question wanting to know how tall Kenny Ortega was and now I am posting as to why! (Thanks to everyone who answered by the way!!)

I am now CONVINCED after looking at countless photos and analyzing lots of footage that is wasn't Michael at the O2. Please have a look at the pictures below and let me know what you think Smile

This is of "O2 Man" and Dermot O'Leary who introduced him in London. I have searched Dermot's height and he is between 5'8 - 5'9 and very embarrased about this I might add! Look at the height difference between them. If Michael was indeed 5'10, all I can say is he grew an awful lot by the time he went to London!





I at first thought "O2 Man" may be on a podium of some sort but have a look at this footage from the O2 and you will see that the ground appears to be level throughout the entire speech. I also thought that Dermot is slumping a bit but I don't think that would make too much of a difference to the height difference, maybe an inch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00CwFA5JNE

Now, have a look at the pictures below of Michael with Kenny Ortega and President Bill Clinton.

I am still not sure on Kenny Ortega's height and as far as I am aware he never replied to the tweets LOL. From what I can gather Michael and Kenny appear to be the same height, but at 6'1 President Clinton is a lot taller than Michael. Infact, this picture seems to indicate Michael is A LOT smaller, and thanks to Michelle who posted on the height thread, she said that Michael's dressmaker once said he was only 5'8-5'9, which if true would make him as tall as Dermot. Having said that why is there such a height difference?







Please let me know your thoughts on this Smile

Rach xoxo
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 pm

welcome back Rachel.

Did you take in to account that O2 dude was wearing heeled boots? Just asking.
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:welcome back Rachel.

Did you take in to account that O2 dude was wearing heeled boots? Just asking.

Thanks Chick Smile

No I didn't LOL. I am so ditzy! However, I will have a look over this and I am sure I can fit it into my theory! I am still convinced this dude is a big fat FAKE!!!


Last edited by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 pm

I think you're kind of getting somewhere. At first I thought that it was a double, then I dismissed that idea and now I'm considering it Very Happy
Keep it up!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by aamj07 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:23 pm

I can't tell you how many times I've gone back & forth with O2 guy. I still don't know what to think about him. Great work on the height comparisons though! There are definitely some inconsistencies there.
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Sweet1 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Rach,
You were Spot on! I knew from the jump 02 guy wasn't MJ when he was first televised. His demeanor, looks, hands, everything was so different from MJ. That horrible voice and that swaying walk like someone off the streets. Completely unlike MJ in every way, shape and form. I know we have been discussing this for sometime. I think those that believe it's MJ will believe it and those that don't will believe it's not. Great to have you back on board Sweetie! Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm

I don't know.
In these 2 pics they seem to be almost the same height with MJ being just a little taller than Dermot O'Leary, which is explained by the heeled boots and the fact that DO'L is leaning into MJ to listen to his question.





Maybe the one with Bill Clinton is the fake MJ? lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Rach,
You were Spot on! I knew from the jump 02 guy wasn't MJ when he was first televised. His demeanor, looks, hands, everything was so different from MJ. That horrible voice and that swaying walk like someone off the streets. Completely unlike MJ in every way, shape and form. I know we have been discussing this for sometime. I think those that believe it's MJ will believe it and those that don't will believe it's not. Great to have you back on board Sweetie! Keep the Faith!

Thanks Sweetie!

I think you are right about people believing what they want to and I am in no way trying to influence what people think. I have just started to re-examine all of the "evidence" and this has annoyed me for sometime and I wanted to have another look at it.

I will always believe it WAS NOT Michael at the O2 that day, even if he told me himself!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by phyli on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Here's a side note...I happened to watch an interview that Dermot had done after O2. He said that when he and MJ "bro" hugged, he said MJ was very muscular. It made me think that if Michael was heavily medicated and had been abusing drugs for quite awhile, wouldn't his muscletone dwindled? Just wondering...
avatar
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by aamj07 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

I agree, Hungry! My initial reaction when I saw the O2 press conference (even before MJ died) was that there was no way it was MJ because of the way he walked, talked, looked, etc. Then after he "died" I realized many others were feeling the same way. But then I saw a thread (I can't remember if it was here or on MJHD) comparing the "real" MJ's hands to O2 guys hands and the purpose of the thread was to prove that they were different...However, I actually found some similarities in the hands that made me think that it actually WAS MJ at O2. I've seen several other threads dedicated to figuring out the O2 guy and there is tons of info supporting both theories...I've gone back & forth several times, I don't know what to think.
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:34 pm

The pants Michael is wearing. He has them on at the rehearsel for his "This Is It"

And that IS Michael. Everytime.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:36 pm

avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 pm

I also came across these photos.

Look at the difference in the torso length. The second one apprears to be more lanky and look how far down his arms come compared to the first.

I know they are taken at different angles, so can someone advise if this would make a massive difference to the torso and arm proportions?


avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Sweet1 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Rach wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:Rach,
You were Spot on! I knew from the jump 02 guy wasn't MJ when he was first televised. His demeanor, looks, hands, everything was so different from MJ. That horrible voice and that swaying walk like someone off the streets. Completely unlike MJ in every way, shape and form. I know we have been discussing this for sometime. I think those that believe it's MJ will believe it and those that don't will believe it's not. Great to have you back on board Sweetie! Keep the Faith!

Thanks Sweetie!

I think you are right about people believing what they want to and I am in no way trying to influence what people think. I have just started to re-examine all of the "evidence" and this has annoyed me for sometime and I wanted to have another look at it.

I will always believe it WAS NOT Michael at the O2 that day, even if he told me himself!!!

You're welcome honey,

Thank you for taking another look for everyone to re-examine.
You do great work always! Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by mjssoulmate on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 pm

As far as I'm concerned that is Michael. Look at his right wrist! He may have been
unusual, but maybe that was due to excitement? After all it's been years since he toured. As far as the drug rumors, they are just that rumors. A lot of BS
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by queenpanther55 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Laughing

Sometimes when we think too much, we arent finding the right answers to our doubts anymore. Most of MJ impersonators were seen performed and been interviewed. If you look at them closely , we could see differences from real MJ (that we cannot argue).

But if we think too much, we crashed very deeply. We take a look every inch of it, trying to find the right answers even if we knew the answers already.

You can tell whos the who actually.
People as we get older, tends to deteriorate physically.

You can do evaluation of yourself through many sources and not just one or two datas.

Photos can be deceiving.
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm being tossed back and forth about this. I mean, it doesn't sound much like the Michael I'm used to hearing, but then again he looks the same (to me, anyway). I sometimes think we're over-analyzing things - like Michael said in the LWMJ documentary, the worst things a dancer can do is think. Is it possible that we're overthinking this too much?
Like Annie, "the more I think the more confused I get".
His voice is the things that throws me off. In videos I see from hollywoodtv with Michael directly in them, he sounds like he's always sounded. But at the press conference and in the This Is It trailer he sounded.. different. Maybe his voice matured? I don't know.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Guys, I'm not asking you to change your beliefs!

If you think it was Michael then that's fine and I won't try to convince you of otherwise. I just wanted to post what I had found and to me it indicates that it wasn't Michael at the O2 that day.

To me, the mannerisms are all off and not what we have seen from Michael in the past. I think we can toss this one about until the end of time but we will all NEVER agree Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Rach wrote:Guys, I'm not asking you to change your beliefs!

If you think it was Michael then that's fine and I won't try to convince you of otherwise. I just wanted to post what I had found and to me it indicates that it wasn't Michael at the O2 that day.

To me, the mannerisms are all off and not what we have seen from Michael in the past. I think we can toss this one about until the end of time but we will all NEVER agree Smile

Hmmm, all I can say is I AGREE!!! I have such disbelief this is the real MJ that i'd argue with him myself that it wasn't him.
avatar
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OMG I

Post by Rach on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Hmmm, all I can say is I AGREE!!! I have such disbelief this is the real MJ that i'd argue with him myself that it wasn't him.

OMG I said the same thing to someone else above!

When he comes back we can do it together. Two against one!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by mjj29081958 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm trying sooooo hard to keep my mind open about this, in all threads about real / fake / double Michael's, but I guess I'm one of the minority who believes that is the real Michael in all pics, rehersals ... I really would like to see what you can see on it! But I can only see Michael's everywhere!! (This is starting to worry me!! lol!)
Anyway, as I said before, I'm going to keep my mind and my eyes open on it, so any new evidence is welcome!!!!
And let me say that you all people are doing an incredible job here!!!
avatar
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:17 am

Good grief...These pictures are now causing my head to spin in circles.

I have been focusing on one area...his hands especially his fingers i.e size and length. They appear to be the same in each picture shown.

I do not know what to think anymore regarding the mysterious O2 guy.



Was he MJ or not?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Daphne-Lechinski on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:28 am

MJ FAKE! '-'
The digital hand of Mike are different than those of the "double" The smile is not the same old, Michael is not as busy as it was there, was acting very different, Michael's sweet to talk. And the voice was not so serious. ._.'
avatar
Daphne-Lechinski
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://www.mjconspiracybrazil.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:30 am

Welcome ...Daphne-Lechinski!

I am crazy but I thought that I had really definitely gone off of the deep end. I am so glad that someone else noticed the hands as well.

Daphne-Lechinski wrote:MJ FAKE! '-'
The digital hand of Mike are different than those of the "double" The smile is not the same old, Michael is not as busy as it was there, was acting very different, Michael's sweet to talk. And the voice was not so serious. ._.'
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:44 am

michael at the 02 is the same of TII trailer = FACT.

now, if its the same MJ... i dont know.

(sure, there are TWO michael on TII trailer)
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by MJfan777 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 am

Rach wrote:Guys, I'm not asking you to change your beliefs!

If you think it was Michael then that's fine and I won't try to convince you of otherwise. I just wanted to post what I had found and to me it indicates that it wasn't Michael at the O2 that day.

To me, the mannerisms are all off and not what we have seen from Michael in the past. I think we can toss this one about until the end of time but we will all NEVER agree Smile

i thought the same, rach.
but after i read AEG contract ... i'm thinking now that MJ would be ACTING like a loser
avatar
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:05 am

Rach wrote:Hey Guys,

So you may remember a few days ago I posted a question wanting to know how tall Kenny Ortega was and now I am posting as to why! (Thanks to everyone who answered by the way!!)

I am now CONVINCED after looking at countless photos and analyzing lots of footage that is wasn't Michael at the O2. Please have a look at the pictures below and let me know what you think Smile

This is of "O2 Man" and Dermot O'Leary who introduced him in London. I have searched Dermot's height and he is between 5'8 - 5'9 and very embarrased about this I might add! Look at the height difference between them. If Michael was indeed 5'10, all I can say is he grew an awful lot by the time he went to London!





I at first thought "O2 Man" may be on a podium of some sort but have a look at this footage from the O2 and you will see that the ground appears to be level throughout the entire speech. I also thought that Dermot is slumping a bit but I don't think that would make too much of a difference to the height difference, maybe an inch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00CwFA5JNE

Now, have a look at the pictures below of Michael with Kenny Ortega and President Bill Clinton.

I am still not sure on Kenny Ortega's height and as far as I am aware he never replied to the tweets LOL. From what I can gather Michael and Kenny appear to be the same height, but at 6'1 President Clinton is a lot taller than Michael. Infact, this picture seems to indicate Michael is A LOT smaller, and thanks to Michelle who posted on the height thread, she said that Michael's dressmaker once said he was only 5'8-5'9, which if true would make him as tall as Dermot. Having said that why is there such a height difference?







Please let me know your thoughts on this Smile

Rach xoxo

I am sorry Rach, but I am 100% convinced that O2 guy is MICHAEL.
avatar
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:11 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
Rach wrote:Hey Guys,

So you may remember a few days ago I posted a question wanting to know how tall Kenny Ortega was and now I am posting as to why! (Thanks to everyone who answered by the way!!)

I am now CONVINCED after looking at countless photos and analyzing lots of footage that is wasn't Michael at the O2. Please have a look at the pictures below and let me know what you think Smile

This is of "O2 Man" and Dermot O'Leary who introduced him in London. I have searched Dermot's height and he is between 5'8 - 5'9 and very embarrased about this I might add! Look at the height difference between them. If Michael was indeed 5'10, all I can say is he grew an awful lot by the time he went to London!





I at first thought "O2 Man" may be on a podium of some sort but have a look at this footage from the O2 and you will see that the ground appears to be level throughout the entire speech. I also thought that Dermot is slumping a bit but I don't think that would make too much of a difference to the height difference, maybe an inch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c00CwFA5JNE

Now, have a look at the pictures below of Michael with Kenny Ortega and President Bill Clinton.

I am still not sure on Kenny Ortega's height and as far as I am aware he never replied to the tweets LOL. From what I can gather Michael and Kenny appear to be the same height, but at 6'1 President Clinton is a lot taller than Michael. Infact, this picture seems to indicate Michael is A LOT smaller, and thanks to Michelle who posted on the height thread, she said that Michael's dressmaker once said he was only 5'8-5'9, which if true would make him as tall as Dermot. Having said that why is there such a height difference?







Please let me know your thoughts on this Smile

Rach xoxo

I am sorry Rach, but I am 100% convinced that O2 guy is MICHAEL.

Me too! I actually just finished looking at the O2 guy photos . I'm sure he's Michael and I'll try to demonstrate that! I just need more photos to compare with! I've seen almost 400 pic with O2 guy, witch is Michael! I hope I won't go crazy after finishing this!
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by MJSmile4Us on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 am

I am 50/50 on this. if I look at the relatively larger dimple on the O2 guy's chin compared to that of real Michael that we know and love, I am inclined to believe that O2 guy was just another impersonator or a double. and his mannerism and his jaws were out of ordinary (it was not the way our Michael would have gone about to express his excitemen about the tour imo..) and bigger..
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by amber on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 pm

there is a pic of mj behind curtain at o2 thats him he has a little stuble, however the o2 guy who was speaking was clean shavin & is not mj thats my opinion.
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Rach on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:20 pm

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:I am sorry Rach, but I am 100% convinced that O2 guy is MICHAEL.

JJ you don't have to keep apologising to me if you don't believe my findings! We are all here for the same thing but I can say with 100% conviction we will NEVER all agree Smile

I respect that you don't agree with me and if believe it's Michael that's fine. As I have said numerous times the aim of my findings isn't to convince people. I just want to share what I have found.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by ilprincipe on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:22 pm

There'll always be disagreements with this o2 guy topic...
as you see on my choice of words "o2 guy"
that I also don't think this was the real MJ.
There is this pic...MJ behind the curtain -there at o2 arena-
this person was really MJ...
but the person who announced the "this is it" concerts
wasn't MJ IMHO
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Rach wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:Hmmm, all I can say is I AGREE!!! I have such disbelief this is the real MJ that i'd argue with him myself that it wasn't him.

OMG I said the same thing to someone else above!

When he comes back we can do it together. Two against one!!!!

Count me in too, cause I don't think I'd believe him if he told me it was him either!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by mattie on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Hello.
I also from day 0ne thougt the 02 guy was not Michael.
The guy behind the curtains is him..dont know why..cant put my finger on it..just see it!
avatar
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:40 pm

mattie wrote:Hello.
I also from day 0ne thougt the 02 guy was not Michael.
The guy behind the curtains is him..dont know why..cant put my finger on it..just see it!


I agree.

BTW Welcome to the biggest MJ family in the world

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by nlb on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:48 pm

ilprincipe wrote:There'll always be disagreements with this o2 guy topic...
as you see on my choice of words "o2 guy"
that I also don't think this was the real MJ.
There is this pic...MJ behind the curtain -there at o2 arena-
this person was really MJ...
but the person who announced the "this is it" concerts
wasn't MJ IMHO

Totally agree with everything you said
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Sweet1 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:53 pm

ilprincipe wrote:There'll always be disagreements with this o2 guy topic...
as you see on my choice of words "o2 guy"
that I also don't think this was the real MJ.
There is this pic...MJ behind the curtain -there at o2 arena-
this person was really MJ...
but the person who announced the "this is it" concerts
wasn't MJ IMHO

Thank you! I agree with you 100%!
MJ was behind the curtain surveying the audience to see how they were responding to the 02 guy giving the announcement about the upcoming concert This Is It! There was never a question that MJ wasn't there. He just didn't make the announcement. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by mommy on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Look at his teeth. Notice the "gap" between the lower front teeth. I don't know if it means anything. I'm not a dentist...
Gap (Bad aera)
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/appearances/pepsi/045.jpg

Gap (2006)
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/20062008/awards/wma/redcarpet/012.jpg

No gap (O2 conference)
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/appearances/o2press/043.jpg

Or maybe it's the angle the pics taken from....
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Rach on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Now to ME these don't look like the same person at all but I have explained my reasons so won't do so again.

Again I am NOT trying to sway opinions, but point out therr are differences in the facial features and if you believe this is Michael I respect that 100%. I just ask that you respect I don't.






Last edited by Rach on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by mattie on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:58 pm

Hello Everybody.
I was here before..just dont post much(I am from the Netherlands) because i have problems with correct writing in Englisch.
But i am on top of everything..and follow it all here!
Not many believers here were i live..so they think i lost it!
Greetings to all
avatar
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by mjssoulmate on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:17 pm

Hi mattie,
Welcome!
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:43 pm

2009 pic is showing me something but I can't explain ... I think it could be a Impersonator .... but IDK anymore ....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by emanviam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Rach wrote:I also came across these photos.

Look at the difference in the torso length. The second one apprears to be more lanky and look how far down his arms come compared to the first.

I know they are taken at different angles, so can someone advise if this would make a massive difference to the torso and arm proportions?



I don't know...all what I can see is that the O2 Michael has one of the buttons OPEN!! I am so craving Nutella now! LOL
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by dunno_it on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Rach, I aagree with you, high heels would not make so much difference. to me it's not MJ at o2- and hands and wrists? well, they look similar to MJ's but well, with today's make-up techniques well, they could have been made to look MJ's. If you can do anything with your face now, you can do it with wrists and nails, I guess. Or these might have be digitalized...
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by AlexaMicke on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:42 am

hello everyone, this my first post/opinion here..
i must say that i really think that the truth is hidden in the History Era..i really think that..and i'm still investigating that Era..for answers..
about the guy from o2..of course is not Michael..even from before..in 2006 at the WMA..it was the same guy that was at o2..
differences are a lot...how he walks, smile, voice, behaviour..
and the picture when he embrasses the one that introduced him..you saw that 'Michael' says something to the guy... the guy revealed after the conference that 'michael' asked him if the promter is on...
WHY would michael need a promter???
in every conference i saw of the real Michael..he has a paper with him...so
my final opinion is that we didn't saw the real Michael Jackson from 2005 after the trial..

just my opinion
avatar
AlexaMicke
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Sweet1 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 am

Welcome to the family AlexaMicke,
Sweetie I believe there is a thread today about the double. Go ahead and check that out. Again! Welcome and I look forward to reading more of your opinions and theories. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Kuki on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:25 am

mattie wrote:Hello Everybody.
I was here before..just dont post much(I am from the Netherlands) because i have problems with correct writing in Englisch.
But i am on top of everything..and follow it all here!
Not many believers here were i live..so they think i lost it!
Greetings to all

Hey Mattie, welcome and enjoy! As you can see, I'm from the Netherlands as well and I am a believer myself too, so you're not alone in our country! There are more Dutch girls here who also believe that MJ is still alive!

Keep the faith, the truth will come out!! And your english is fine!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:03 pm

emanviam wrote:
Rach wrote:I also came across these photos.

Look at the difference in the torso length. The second one apprears to be more lanky and look how far down his arms come compared to the first.

I know they are taken at different angles, so can someone advise if this would make a massive difference to the torso and arm proportions?



I don't know...all what I can see is that the O2 Michael has one of the buttons OPEN!! I am so craving Nutella now! LOL


Nutella!! LOLOLOL!!!!

Why has no one looked at O2's FINGERNAILS!!!!
ALso on the contrary....O2's wrist has tha bone sticking out like MJ's does....man, I dont know!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:33 pm

London 02 "Michael" is too long in the arms - a bit too thin .... actually way too thin .... has to be a imposter ...
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Liberian_Girl on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 am

Maybe he just looks different?

Maybe it’s because he lost a lot of weight (he looks very skinny) of maybe he did another plastic surgery? It can be. In Bashier’s documentary Michael sad he had only two surgery’s but it was in 2003.

Not one of Michaels imposters ( Navi, E’Casanova …) looks exactly like him.

Sorry for my English.
avatar
Liberian_Girl
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Antwerpen, Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this ACTUAL proof that it was NOT Michael at the O2?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum