Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind

+14
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
rowdyangel
emanviam
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
VRY=PYT
Ivonne
Black_Orchid
kdkennedy74
Banessa
Give.In.To.Me
DreamsComeTrue
EarthAngel90
NikkiKat22
18 posters

Go down

IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Empty IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:44 pm

I just send this Email to The Sun:

I just want to let you know, that Ive been reading you`re article, and I have to say, it really disgussed me. How the hell can you do this to Michael? When do you get enough?? Why cant you write anything positive about him? Dont you think its about time, that you leave him alone? Afterall you are the reason why Michael couldent handle anymore, you ruind his life. I dont know how you can live with your`selves? Destroy another human beeing like this, that is PATHETIC! You dont know Michael, you dont have the sligdest clue of who he is. Yet, you dont hesitate to make up storys and lie to the world about him. How would you feel if you were rediculed and pulled apart, everyday since the age of 5, by the DAMN Media? I want you to know that, Ive always protectet Michael, and im NOT gonna shut up. Ive had it with you`re BULLSHIT
You havent heard the last from me. Make no mistakes, if you are going to keep up these BS storys, I`ll be back, to make you`re life a living hell.
Trust me, you havent seen nothing yet.

What goes around, comes around

You owe Michael and his children a HUGE appoligy. Even though its NEVER gonna make up for the damage you`ve done to Michael

YOU MAKE ME SICK IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_mad

I hope that all of you BURN IN HELL for what you did and still doing to Michael.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:50 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Empty Re: IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind

Post by NikkiKat22 Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 pm

You are very brave MBMJ. I know Michael is very proud of you. Just like me!!! To have the courage to write what you feel is amazing. I'm am very proud of you. I am proud to call you my friend.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Empty Re: IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Ditto....Enough is enough grrrrrrrrrrrr

Agree 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:36 am

Bravo , MBMJ .... I salute to you .... did a wonderful thing ... defending Michael ... I may send one to them ... *Standing Ovation From Me*.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:04 am

I'M.....SPEECHLESS!

Damn it, girl...you are so good! IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_lol I so admire you for doing this! Those tabloid garbage people should take that very seriosly! I hate them....I HATE THEM!!! IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_mad (Sorry for utilize bad language...but they deserve what's worse) IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_mad

You rock, MyBelovedMJ! IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_cheers
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:11 am

wow...you've got guts. Can't say I would be able to send such a threatening email(as much as I love MJ) IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 am

I have to agree with GITM you do have guts I wouldn't have been able to do that...It takes a lot to try and take down a giant hopefully it won't fall on deaf ears! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 am

Thanks alot for all your`re support guys. It means the world to me

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:50 am

MBMJ you simply amaze me. Great job for sticking up for Michael. These a$$holes deserve to be given a piece of your mind!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 am

I take my hat off to you! IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_cheers
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:10 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:MBMJ you simply amaze me. Great job for sticking up for Michael. These a$$holes deserve to be given a piece of your mind!!!

Thanks alot. Ive had it, with them. I defend Michael always, im not just one of those who shut up, and goes along with it.. NOWAY!!! That is NOT how I was raised.

If they think they can just ignore me, they are so mistaken. Im gonna send them this mail everyday, until they get it

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:MBMJ you simply amaze me. Great job for sticking up for Michael. These a$$holes deserve to be given a piece of your mind!!!

Thanks alot. Ive had it, with them. I defend Michael always, im not just one of those who shut up, and goes along with it.. NOWAY!!! That is NOT how I was raised.

If they think they can just ignore me, they are so mistaken. Im gonna send them this mail everyday, until they get it

BTW...I LOVE the new signature photo...very HOT!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 am

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_cheers
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 am

Ivonne wrote:Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_cheers

Thanks. This is only the beginning

Back to top Go down

Post by VRY=PYT Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I just send this Email to The Sun:

I just want to let you know, that Ive been reading you`re article, and I have to say, it really disgussed me. How the hell can you do this to Michael? When do you get enough?? Why cant you write anything positive about him? Dont you think its about time, that you leave him alone? Afterall you are the reason why Michael couldent handle anymore, you ruind his life. I dont know how you can live with your`selves? Destroy another human beeing like this, that is PATHETIC! You dont know Michael, you dont have the sligdest clue of who he is. Yet, you dont hesitate to make up storys and lie to the world about him. How would you feel if you were rediculed and pulled apart, everyday since the age of 5, by the DAMN Media? I want you to know that, Ive always protectet Michael, and im NOT gonna shut up. Ive had it with you`re BULLSHIT
You havent heard the last from me. Make no mistakes, if you are going to keep up these BS storys, I`ll be back, to make you`re life a living hell.

You owe Michael and his children a HUGE appoligy. Even though its NEVER gonna make up for the damage you`ve done to Michael

I hope that all of you BURN IN HELL for what you did and still doing to Michael.

MBMJ - If you feel that strongly about it make a Petition for it to be pulled or something I’ve signed a few MJ petition’s for web pages to be taken off….and I imagine you can get a lot of people in here that will back you. Go tohttp://www.care2.com

Make it and link it baby IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_cheers !
I’m behind you 100%!
VRY=PYT
VRY=PYT

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 am

MBMJ's got it goin ON!!! LOL

IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_cheers
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:00 am

WELL said, my beloved!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:22 am

Right there with you MBMJ! Good on you. Makes me want to do the same to one of our tabloids here in the UK because the sh1t they have been spouting these last few days makes me vomit!!! It's all BS and I am sick of it! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:30 am

I really have to acclaim, MBMJ.

That was really brave. Way to go, MBMJ.

But I just fear, they don't care about mails like that....I think
they get every day mails like that..ppl are complaining about
MJ reports or other things...they are used to such mails....

They only would be ashamed if MJ would really return
and blow their cover....
I have still hopes Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 am

YOU GO GIRL Very Happy GET THEM Razz i got youre back just like the other members
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:44 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:

YOU GO GIRL IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_biggrin GET THEM IM done beeing polite! I gave them a piece of my mind Icon_razz i got youre back just like the other members

Im so glad to hear that. mabye they ignore it, but then I guess I just have to go down there.

f*ck THE PRESS MICHAEL YOU`RE THE BEST

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:56 pm

WAY TO TELL THEM!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:59 pm

@MBMJ did you hear anything back from them? I know stupid question but just thought i'd ask....

Karma is a b***h so don't worry they'll get what's coming to them!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Only a PIECE of your mind?
Heck, give them the whole pie!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 pm

charmed6 wrote:You are very brave MBMJ. I know Michael is very proud of you. Just like me!!! To have the courage to write what you feel is amazing. I'm am very proud of you. I am proud to call you my friend.

Agree! Girl, you are very brave. God bless you. Michael would be very proud of you.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 pm

ishealive wrote:@MBMJ did you hear anything back from them? I know stupid question but just thought i'd ask....

Karma is a b***h so don't worry they'll get what's coming to them!

No I didnt. Not yet. But if they are ignoreing me. Ill go down there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down