Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just don't know anymore

+5
emanviam
Anika20
MJSmile4Us
EarthAngel90
WanaBstartnSthn
9 posters

Go down

I just don't know anymore Empty I just don't know anymore

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:44 am

guys I'm seriously starting to feel like giving up on this. Lately there have been no news about Michael or Dr Murray and no real clues. I really am starting to think Mike is really gone and all the weird sh*t that's been surrounding the case is just idk stuff that can't and won't ever be explained. Since I discovered this forum, it has become my obsession. I had another dream about MJ last night. Also, I got fired cuz I was sneaking on to this forum while I was spose to be working. My whole existence, I'm sad to say, has become this dear forum, and of course the hoax. I will always have a lil tiny piece of me that thinks Michael is really alive still but I'm starting carry a bit of resentment because I feel like we are suffering as fans if he is in fact still alive. I still love Michael deeply and will miss him forever, a huge part of my childhood died along with him. He felt like family to me and as i've witnessed MANY other ppl have said the exact same thing. Mike accomplished so much thru out his lifetime, how many celebrities touch ppl so much that their passing will feel like the death of a close friend or family member? I think they should all strive to be humble and honorable like Michael, hell we all should, not just celebrities. God put that man on this Earth to show us that there is love on this earth and that it is possible for one person to make a difference. Sorry if I'm rambling, but like I said I love Michael and I always will however I feel that maybe I shouldn't continue on this forum anymore for the sake of my mental and emotional health. You guys are all great, smart ppl and I'm glad I had the opportunity to be on this forum with you. Good luck to each of you
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

I just don't know anymore Empty Re: I just don't know anymore

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:53 am

Don't give up .. believe me ... I been though a One hell of Emotional Rollercoaster last 2 1/2 Months .... I doubted all a lot of times ... sometimes I completely think he is gone ... but My Heart & Soul tell me all the time "Don't Give Up ... you got to far .... to give up now ...." - you shouldn't either ... that is Not the M.J. Way ... Remember - BELIEVE - NEVER DOUBT !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 am

awww I am really sorry to hear about your work [big hugs I just don't know anymore Herz ]. and I have been experiencing similar things to those u have mentioned too. bcoz I've been spending so much time on computer to check this forum ( I just don't know anymore Icon_redface ) I am beginning to feel the negative effect of the long hours - neck and back pain. and it is really hard to get to sleep when I know that I really should and it is also difficult for me to get any studying and work done as 90% of my attention is on here and the hoax..

I am really tired yet I can't pull myself away from the forum and the reason why it takes me a while to fall asleep while in bed is because all the theories and articles and interviews that I have accumulated in my head keep floating around my head and sometimes I feel like sceaming and just want 2 take a time-out fro all of this..

but whatever ur decision may be, plz look after urself bcoz our health should be our top priority I just don't know anymore Icon_smile
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:01 am

Here the same! I sometimes think he is really dead, but I have the feeling that he is not..maybe it is just my wild imagination and the wish that he is really alive..maybe he is alive and my intuition is telling me that I have to follow with the investigation!
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 am

He is not dead!!! And with all my due respect to you...this is a forum created precisely for people that has 100% no doubts about the fact that he is alive!!!

Sorry for being so sincere, but we don't want drama...we want to find the truth!!!

He is not dead, and if you don't believe it, you should go to another forum in which they respectfully discuss MJ's "death"...

Think about it!!

We are here for Michael!!!

xoxo
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 am

luvmjalways, sorry about your job. I too am on the site every opportunity and have to force myself to get ready and go to work and no housework etc is getting done. Is becomming an obsession.
I think maybe to keep our minds alert and fresh we need to limit orselves on this forum. I am going to try to do that (if I can!) give myself a couple of sessions a day for a limited time only as I think if you think too much about a certain thing it confuses you. is like when you spend ages looking for something you have lost as soon as you stop looking you find it.
By the way-you said nothing new is happening, surely as they say here in UK-no news is good news. If nothing new then there are no charges against Doc Murray etc.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:25 am

I'm f****ing disappointed by the TTI trailer...
crashed a lots of hopes...
but I will try to cheer up....

and wait and see....

I actually miss clues....current twitters from K.O....weird things...
or is it weird, if I don't hear anything about certain things like
Murray? IDK

a little bit baffled now
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:59 am

Well I was certainly going to give up but I just went to TNZs myspace and after clearly seeing proof that the funeral was staged! Omg I have faith again!!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:03 am

Guys! Dont give up okey? You are the reason why Im still here, cause you told me not to give up.

There is more proof to Michael beeing alive, than to him beeing dead.
You gotta fight this.

Dont believe in all the BS, the media is saying, cause they are complete liers. Dont let it affect you.

You gotta fight it, for Michael. He wants us to stick together and be united as one. Dont give up, dont loose faith, and Hope..

Thats all we got.

HUGZ to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 am

I still believe 100%. I think we aren't being given clues right now because they are trying to get us to give up. Just keeping my eyes and ears open and waiting for the movie as I am sure there will be tons of clues in that and I also do not believe that it is all going to be footage of the real Michael. I think we will see a lot of impersonators that we are expected to believe in. Guess we will wait and see...is it October yet...waiting with anticipation!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:24 am

emanviam wrote:He is not dead!!! And with all my due respect to you...this is a forum created precisely for people that has 100% no doubts about the fact that he is alive!!!

Sorry for being so sincere, but we don't want drama...we want to find the truth!!!

He is not dead, and if you don't believe it, you should go to another forum in which they respectfully discuss MJ's "death"...

Think about it!!

We are here for Michael!!!

xoxo

Thank you! I don't care what the tabloids/media, ppl say MJ is not dead. I have no doubt that he is alive. We are 100% believers only. I am sorry you lost your job I just don't know anymore Icon_sad ! Something better will come along. Also, make sure you take care of your health. Take care and God Bless! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down